All Comments on 'Dicks at the ABS'

by TerriC

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story! Love hearing about the woman behind the counter. I would love to hear a story with her trying to drum up business for the store by advertising a Blow & Go promotion with you and several hot transexuals doing the servicing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh yea! What a delicious story, so erotic. Your story took me back to my GH days and how much I enjoyed it. When I first went to the ABS I was overwhelmed. There were so many men walking around and the clerks were young girls. They were friendly; however, they were not critical of us even though they knew we were all there to suck cock. The only 2 rules I was aware of was to keep the video machines fed with tokens & to be discrete.

It took me a couple of mouths to build up the courage to do what I wanted to do. Finally I sucked a cock and knew immediately I was going to keep sucking. I blew another couple of guys that day and swallowed their cum.

I loved it. Thanks for the good story.

rhody50rhody507 months ago

great backup plan when the apps are quiet.

69stroker6969stroker69about 2 years ago

There's never enough cock and cum. I love the ABS scene. Thanks for the great story. I look forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a HOT story and a familiar scene for me. ABS's were one of my favorite pastimes before my state closed most of them down. I had to laugh though, when you mentioned the drive time. I used to go to an ABS an hour away from home for the same reason. In less than two years of going there, I ran into 1 neighbor, 2 colleagues from work, and 1 relative. All of us apparently had the same idea of anonymity due to the distance, LOL. After that, I said fuck it and went to one close to home. I really enjoyed reading this story. And the slutty part of me would love to hear about more of your ABS adventures. Thanks, MLF

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I remember those great days of the glory holes back in the 70’s. Went to them lots when I was on weekend liberty when I was in the Navy. Sucked many a hard cock in them booths. Never got fucked in the booths though I would on occasions if I liked a dick I sucked would invite the guy to my hotel room so he could fuck my 18 year old tight ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTerriC@TerriC
Just a guy that likes to wear lingerie and have some fun with a guy once in awhile. Love reading, besides the obvious erotica on Lit, my favorite being trashy horror novels, some fantasy and mystery.