Did It Really Happen?

Story Info
Mistress has a surprise for male slave.
1.2k words
3.94
30.7k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story - Did it really happen?

So I dozed off and must have been dreaming but it seemed so real. I was at the door to my Mistress apartment, a cool, high ceilinged, old factory style loft. I knocked. Mistress was expecting me. "Come in, my dear slut." She always greeted me this way. Mistress was tall, with legs that went for miles. She had a bright smile with a wicked curl at the ends. She was loving but stern. I was Her "dear" because of my long association, but deservedly called "slut" because She knew how to use my desires for her control of me. Her control gave us both great pleasure.

We had some small talk. After years of sessions every month or so, we were like old friends. There was a high degree of mutual trust. After some time, Her attitude turned. "Go in the other room, remove your clothes and get into position." I did as I was told, folding my clothes neatly in the corner. When she entered, I was on my knees, hands behind my back. She grabbed my face, underneath my chin. "You are such a slut. Look at you! Naked and on your knees. And what's this?" She ran her hand along my engorged cock. "So easy to get you aroused. I haven't even done anything yet. But I will, slut." With that She grabbed a nipple and pinched it hard. I winced, but held firm. She knows my nipples are sensitive and nipple play is arousing for me. She stood up straight, still holding my nipple and causing me to arch back and took her stiletto and placed the heel on my cock, pushing it down with the point while pulling up on my nipple. I grunted. "Oh, my little slut, you can take more than that." "Yes Mistress." She let go and ran her fingers across my shoulder and brushed my cheek. I longed for those gentle touched. Then, crack, my face was slapped. I long for those touched also.

"Did you forget something?"

"Thank you Mistress."

"For which, the slap or the caress?"

"Both Mistress"

"That's right, I deal in both and you accept both, what is you mantra, slut?"

"The more I suffer, the better you feel"

"That's right, don't ever forget."

She pulled out a leather collar and placed it around my neck. She hooked her finger through the metal ring, "Who owns you, body and soul?"

"You do my Goddess"

"Oh, you are so easy. NOW STAND UP and go to the cross"

She meant the St. Andrew's cross. She attached shackles to me wrists and ankles. I knew what to do. I raised my arms and spread my feet. Once clamped to the cross, I was upright but spread-eagle, perfectly accessible and totally helpless.

She reached for something out of sight. "Look what I found" and showed me what appeared to be some type of riding crop but with a hairy end. "This is an antique horsehair riding crop I found at an auction. It was so funny. The seller asked what I was going to do with it and I responded 'I can think of some things but if you come up with more things like this, contact me.' This is the first time I am using it." And with that a whack across my nipples. I jumped a little at the sting which started sharp but faded into a pleasurable burn. Three more whacks on my nipples. I reacted a little but kept myself calm. Then two on my inner thighs. I jumped some more.

"Hmmm, this might be more fun if you could not see what was coming." There was some rustling off to my right, and out cam a leather, blackout blindfold. She strapped it around my head. Total darkness. "Now, where were we?" Another sharp whack across the nipples. I did not make a sound. I am not big on corporeal punishment, but it does establish the order of who is in charge, enforces submission and increases my anticipation.

A whack on my inner thighs. I rise up on my toes, but still keep quiet, breathing hard in and out. A delay, a soft brush of the cheek, the whack, whack, chest and thighs. I almost cry out, and a small grunt escapes my lips. Another delay. No sound except the music in the background. Then, whack, right on the head of my cock. This time I cry out. "Oh my poor dear, did that sting? Well, we cannot be annoying the neighbors, can we, just because a slut can't take a little pain." More rustling. "Open your mouth" A gag was inserted, a gag with a small dildo filling my mouth. "That should keep you quiet. And a mouth filled up with a cock gag, that should keep you happy little slut. We've talked about this. About building your desire to feel a real cock in your mouth. We've practiced with my strap on. You protested at first. You are straight, this was taboo, you are not attracted to men." She was caressing my cock as she whispered to me. "But you are such a slut, we have been breaking down those barriers, haven't we. Soon, you might be ready. After all it's only a cock. You don't find it a problem when a woman sucks your cock. You love going down on women. Why should it bother you to suck a cock. It is the slut's job to pleasure others. It does not matter who."

Two my whacks on my cock. I gurgle in pain, unable to speak with the cock gag in my mouth. More whacks, I am on my toes, with my back arched.

More caresses, I calm down, breathing hard.

"I found these at the Rite Aid. They looked interesting but probably not for the reason on the package." A clamp was attached to one nipple and then the second. It pinched hard but I could take it. I was an experienced nipple torture whore.

"Ah, you like that. If possible, your cock is even harder. We need to put a little restraint on that I think."

I felt a thin rope, like the girth of a fat shoelace wrap around my ball sack, just above my balls. It was tied tight, around and around, pushing my balls down. A second rope was ties around the base of my cock, and crisscrossed up the shaft, tightly wound, even across the head and tied there. "Hmm, that looks beautiful, and now to top it off." Clamps were applied to my ball sack and finally to the bottom of my penis. There I was helplessly shackled ot a cross, spread eagle, blindfolded, gagged, balls and cock tied, clamps on my nipples and groin. It always amazed me that a dominant person to the outside world took pleasure from willingly placing himself in this predicament. But it is all for Her.

Just then I hear the doorbell. "Right on time."

Who could this be? On the very very rare occasions in the past when we were joined by a third, I always knew in advance. In each case (only 2 I think) it was another sub. Now my mind is swirling. In my desire to please Mistress in past sessions did I agree to something that in my subspace I forgot? Maybe it was a food delivery. WHO is it????????

To be continued...