Did It Really Happen? Pt. 02

Story Info
Slutty sub gets big surprise.
954 words
4.17
16.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am blindfolded. I am gagged. I've had nipple and cock and ball torture for about an hour. I am shackled to a St. Andrew's cross. I am half in sub-space, when the knock comes.

"Who could that be?" Mistress says.

I am bewildered. I cannot really hear what is going on down the hall at the doorway.

"And here is my slut," Mistress announces. "Say hello slut".

Of course I can't. I just gurgle something to the unknown new person while Mistress laughs.

"Look at this," a new soft feminine voice whispers. It must be a female! female. I am a little relieved, but still nervous about an unknown person.

"I see that he is all trussed up for me," the new feminine voice says. Someone pulls the clamp on my nipple. I strain against the shackles. A soft pair of hands cradles my face. "So vulnerable, isn't he, Mistress K."

A hand grabs my cock. The second voice whispers in my ear, "Nice rope work. If I take the gag off, you won't make too much noise, will you?" I shake my head. The gag come off. My jaw a little slack from all that time in the gag.

A finger traces my cheek and across my forehead. then it traces down the other cheek and lightly across my lips. My mouth goes slack. The finger a placed between my lips and is pushed in my mouth. My reaction is to softly close my lips around it. The finger is moved slowly in and out, like a small cock pumping my face. "Such a slut this one is", says the new voice.

Mistress chimes in "I've trained this slut for a while. He was sooooo straight when I met him. A straight man looking for a little kink. But he was always a slut inside. He just needed someone to let it out. And has he ever, isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress" I answer.

"Ha, look at him now", the new voice says, "naked, shackled, tied, clamped, blindfolded and sucking on a strange finger. He likes it. Look how hard he is. He wants more. I wonder how far he will go?"

"Far" says Mistress, "he is prepared."

The finger leaves my mouth. Mistress unshackles me, feet first, then hands. "Kneel slut", she says. I am on my knees. My hands are shackled behind me. A hand grabs my cock and squeezes hard as a second hand grabs my face by the chin. I wince.

Mistress says, "You are my slut slave, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress", I reply.

Mistress say, "You live to satisfy my desires, because the slut inside you wants it."

"Yes Mistress", I admit.

Mistress laughs and says, "And I own you. You are just a toy for my pleasure."

"Yes Mistress," I confirm.

The hand let's go of my cock and pulls on a nipple clamp. I wince again.

Mistress says unyielding, "Your desires do not matter. You live to please me, through pain and restraint. I guide you through your taboos and open you to a new world."

"Yes Mistress", I submit.

"All the training comes down to now. Are you my slave? Are you my slut?"

"Yes, I am", I agree.

Mistress goes on, "You remember in our other sessions, when I had you at the edge, I whispered in your ear that I wanted you to suck cock for me. You remember how hard you got at my little suggestion. You remember how I had you suck on my dildo when you were on your knees just as you are now. Open you mouth now and show me again how you worship my cock."

A rubber cock shaped object touched my lips. I open slightly and the rubber cock was rubbed around my lips.

"Stick out your tongue and lick the head." Mistress commands. I do so.

"He's so compliant" says the second voice.

"Now take it in your mouth." Mistress commands again. I open and the rubber cock is pushed in. "Suck on it, slut. Show us what you would do with a real cock if it ever happened, straight boy. Did you ever think you'd be here. In front of two Mistresses with sucking a dildo. I think not."

"No, Mistress" I respond. A hand grabs my hair and starts moving my head so the rubber cock is thrust in and out of my mouth faster. Soon, her hips start moving and I am being face fucked by the rubber cock. In and out, I can feel it going farther, to the back of my mouth, into my throat. I try to remember what I am supposed to do to not gag, but I gag anyway. Mistress forces the cock in all the way and holds my head. I gag and cough making the sounds women made when giving me a deep throat.

"Yes, how does it feel. Controlling? Dominating? Humiliating? You are my bitch. Say it!" She says as she pulls the cock out.

"I am you bitch" I attest.

Mistress let's out a cruel laugh and says, "Yes, you are."

There is a short respite. Then Mistress says, "My sister Mistress wants her turn. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress, yes" I say eagerly.

"Good, good boy" she purrs. "Make your lips soft now."

I feel something new against my lips. It is softer, warm, vibrant, alive! Mistress pulls the blindfold. There staring me in the face, touching my lips is a real cock, an erect cock. I look in disbelief. Then I look up. The second Mistress is Trans. She has a soft, pretty face, small breasts and an erect cock.

"Are you ready slut?" She smiles.

To be continued.