All Comments on 'Did She, or Didn't She?'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Come one - its 2022! DNA paternity tests have been around for years!

ReadyOneReadyOneover 2 years ago

Paternity testing is trivial. Basic observation of many things can disqualify someone as the sperm donor. No need to pay for a test.

So we have a cuckold in denial.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

1 star-- lord please stop human kind, the women are the worst ever they all cheat their all cheating sluts, please keep be single till the day that i die

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
no

just another non ending nothing here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Um.. paternity tests are a thing.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

You talk about how stupid the people of Wisconsin are, but our intrepid Hoosier MC apparently can't figure out how to DNA-test a child. Talk about putting Melissa into a corner or exonerating her... what normal man with doubts wouldn't try that?

.

Also, the health department failed to contact MC concerning a treated STD, which is required by law. The odds of two blue-eyed people having a brown-eyed child is close to winning the lottery. Maybe not Powerball, but certainly state lottery odds.

.

This story devolved into a twisted, confused mess. What was his interaction with Melissa concerning her catching an STD? Sam and Brandy broke up? So, what's he doing there grabbing Melissa's boob? Is MC infected? The Wisconsin milkmaid? So, he's cheating, too?

.

It read like a story in search of a plot. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit, ever hear of DNA testing. Reference to covid shows this is modern times so DNA test would be easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Inexplicably stupid ending. He obviously knows. But since both were cheaters, neither were good people. Though I tend to think the wife was worse in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author must really hate men, her husband is a total idiot, he has not heard of the DNA test, blood type testing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never knowing?!! Hasn't the author heard of DNA tests? -2 points for that giant plot hole.

tangoperutangoperuover 2 years ago

Can you spell D-N-A? It has less letters than C-U-C-K-O-L-D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can u possibly be a little more disgusting and cucky wimpy please? May be give him a black coloured kid…and he continues to say I will never know if the kid is mine or so?? It so strains the mental faculty when writers make such statements…Does not Indiana have DNA testing facilities? Seriously? Which century do u live JBE Cuckwards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many people died of covid. I thought that the spineless idiot cuck JBEdwards was one of them. I thought he had died and resurrected as cucklord Legio Patria Nostra.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

fuck that. get a dna test

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why no DNA test. why keep from knowing for SURE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's called a DNA test dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a complete dumpster of a cuck story. Stupid in every sense.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

Not sure what the point was in this: Melissa was obviously something of a slut, stripping off for anyone it seems and giving blow jobs, it's quite clear that she was also going much further. Then there was the std and the question of who was the father, neither of which was followed up on or resolved. Any dna check was forgotten about and then it transpires that hubby is as much a cheat as his wife. It all ended like the author suddenly got bored with writing the story and decided to finish it without bothering whether it made sense or not. All in all an unsatisfactory tale about unlikeable people,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So no DNA Testing in Indiana?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was stupid from the get go. To start with, Sonata is made by Hyundai and not KIA. Second, do you really think it's profitable to piss off every reader from Wisconsin? I've lived in Wisconsin and Indiana, I'll take Wisconsin any day. As for driving "through" Chicago, how dumb are you? That's why they built the 294 bypass you idiot. Then there's the "I'll never know for sure" angle. I would have assumed that even lifelong inhabitants of Indiana were aware of this thing called, DNA, and it's easy enough to attain samples given how much you stated the other guy liked to drink and fuck. Then again, maybe you're as stupid as you think the people from Wisconsin are. Oh yeah, one more thing. Though Wisconsin is known as the dairy state and they do drink a lot of milk, they also consume more beer per capita than any other state. Do your homework next time.

AardieAardieover 2 years ago

I guess this an alternate reality without DNA testing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whatever happened to dna testing or do you not know about such testing???? wanted to give you a higher score but you let the guy down with your own ignorance

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

How fucking stupid. Of course he's not resigned to never knowing if she cheated. Get the daughter DNA tested. Then you'll at least know if she is yours or not. Plus, when you said that Sam had been mugged you almost implied that a saliva test had been taken from him. So, stop being so stupid and find out for sure. How the fuck would Brandy know everything that happened to your slut wife? She would have been so drunk also that she'd never even see.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Uh DNA test anyone? Or is this some special world where they don't exist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Um paternity test! DNA doesn’t lie or keep secrets. Did he get tested for STD? This almost captured the small town country lifestyle except for the all the young women going topless at every party except the ones hubby attended and the continuous orgies.

Time for hubby to try out the women around his away from home home.

It is a fantasy just not well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Der are you so thick you cannot get a DNA test done all you need is a sample from the baby and a sample from yourself , i have always thought the yanks were thick you now prove my theory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*

Yeah, because paternity tests aren’t a thing.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Dumbshit premise. And an even dumber husband. The guy does seem to mind his wife slut around. He leaves her during the week for some job hours a day for6years. What kind of job could be that good? Then he kicks the shit out of Sam But wonders if his daughter is his. He never heard about a DNA test?

Lord_GroLord_Groover 2 years ago

DNA tests for paternity have been a thing for a while now. I assume that in this case the protagonist of the story is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There WAS a story there somewhere…..but so poorly crafted it was hard to tell.

.

Besides…the guy was at least as scummy as the wife. So who cares?

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What total drivel. DNA testing means that yes you can know for certain Hazel is your daughter. The slut wife has been at the very least been sucking off guys at orgies she attended and she gave her husband a fucking disease. The story ends with this stupid ass line that every thing is back to normal meaning his whore wife is sucking and fucking multiple other men including her baby daddy, Sam. Piss poor. Wish I could give it less than 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two words: DNA test.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

not one of your best too many far reaching mistakes by the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get a DNA test you idiot! Then you have confirmation of whether or not it’s your child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uhhh...they do have these things called DNA tests...kits are easy to come by...the tests cost a few hundred dollars. 6 to 8 weeks you get the results.

Easy peasy. Then you know. And you divorce this fucking skank of a cheating whore. Sue the fuck out of her and the asshole when he gets over his mugging. He probably needs to get mugged a few more times.

Make her have to sit in a deposition and explain how she got pregnant by another man while her husband was away working during the week because she was saying slut. Use the recordings of her from FaceTime as evidence of her being a total alcoholic and drug addict...and a slut.

And then get the fuck out of that relationship as fast as you can. No real man wants to be married to a whore. And I guarantee you no real man wants to raise another man's bastard child. Child rearing costs something like a half a million dollars now a days...so seriously. What kind of fuck up spends that kind of money and commitment to knowingly raise another man's child as a cuckold? A worthless pussy is the only kind of man that would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Erm.....DNA!!! More like the cheating doesnt want to know if his wife cheated. What a sick bunch of characters.

JJ

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Is there anybody old enough to be on this site that doesn't know what Kotex pads are?

\

While she DID differentiate "going steady" from being married, her casual attitude towards fidelity bodes ill for a long-distance marriage.

\

Ever hear of DNA tests?

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

What about DNA test? No need not to know. Big flaw in the story.

Nasty56Nasty56over 2 years ago

Paternity test duh!!

ephesiosephesiosover 2 years ago

This is story about a dumb man who has never heard of something called DNA. The story was half way decent, but to say that you’ll never know whether the baby is yours or not when there is a very simple way of finding out is just silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guess the dumb schmuck never heard of DNA testing? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do they not have DNA paternity tests in Indiana? Or a health department mandate to report/identify partners/test for STDs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid story with DNA testing widely available.

TeggeTeggeover 2 years ago

Great story right up till you decided to make him a wimp! There is no living well here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No reason to be written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It isn't that difficult to get DNA from the baby and from himself, but as he was involved with Brenda he could not trow the first stone unless to avoid having to pay for a child not his own.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Ever thought of DNA testing? Stupid story

Trailrider13Trailrider13over 2 years ago

Stupid! What happened to DNA tests?

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Fucking wimp character. Too bad.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Oh, the trolls in Loving Wives will LOVE this one, JB. You're being naughty and provocative again. Shame on you! <grin>

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

I’m hardly a BTB guy, but you just gave us a story in which the husband knows his wife at least sucked off another guy, that she probably fucked him, too, and that his daughter might not be his, and the story just fades away at that point?

The reason his sperm are weak is because his balls have atrophied!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous! Get a DNA test done on yourself and the baby. She cheated whether it was a BJ or sex. Since the baby is not yours, get a divorce. Are they ALL stupid in Indiana?

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Cheaters cheat because they can. The fact that the MC is “okay” never knowing if he’s the bio dad is beyond belief. He’s a cheater, she’s a cheater what a fucked up family for a poor innocent child to be born into.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Everyone else.mentioned it, so I will too. Get the DNA test, and when it confirms your suspicions dump the cheating bitch.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years agoAuthor

About DNA tests, the existence of which almost every single commenter pointed out, some even politely. Okay, it would have been a better story if he had sneakily got a DNA test of the child after her birth (before the birth I imagine he'd need the cooperation of the mother) but I think we all know he wasn't the father anyway, and he preferred to live not knowing. He did love his wife, and she did love him, and they both loved the baby. A DNA text would force a decision, unless it proved he actually was the father. You are, collectively, quite a persnickety collection of readers. Thanks a lot for your comments. ~~ JBE

PS: To Silent Sound: Seriously? "Gay shit?" I had no idea. And what if it were "Gay shit," whatever you mean by that. So what?

Also, to Legio P.N., I know a brown eyed woman whose parents both are blue eyed; I also knew a man who had (he's now dead, sadly) one brown eye and one blue eye. I know nobody who has won the lottery, but perhaps you do?

To Sbrooks103x: Sorry about explaining Kotex. Want to cut me a little slack?

To Boyd: Thanks for being a light in the darkness,

To everyone: Why are you so hostile? For Anon: "No reason to be written" -- well, the reason is obvious: to entertain. Clearly it's a failure, but that's life. I'll try to do better next time. Thanks everyone, for the comments.

PPS: There's no need for the ubiquitous use of "fuck" and "shit"

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

Long story for what! Nothing 2*

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 2 years ago

He has a problem with her messing around but he admits to having a fling with brenda.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Actually I didnt read this but judging by the score everyone knew not just the hairdresser.

JFC the wimpy little gay men really cant stop spreading their idiocy and bad writing like Covid at a MAGA rally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As one reader pointed out, rather stupid.

Turning502019Turning502019over 2 years ago

Man what a crock. This guy must be part ostrich. Didn’t like this one from you at all

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Dreadful. Was okay up to a point but it isn't that hard to find out if you are the biological father of a child.

This needs a part 2 where he finds out then takes action. Of course his own infidelity may make him stay. That's for the author to decide

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Do us all a favor

In your next story please give the man some balls

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

So predictable — an automaton wife/woman without agency. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

kind of a stupid story if he wants to know who is the father dna him and Hazel his so called wife is a whore and he is a stupid wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pointless story, quit while you're ahead...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So this pathetic looser don’t do anything when his wife is half naked in-front of her friend & friend’s boyfriend!!

He doesn’t do anything when she is showing her boobs to the world, jim fellow plays with her boobs !!!

Even after seeing girls eye color changes, he still want to know who the biological father is from brandy???????????

“Sucking off a guy who wasn't me was already an infidelity in my book”

& did this cuck even demand explanation from her??????

“but was Hazel my baby or not? That was the question, and only Brandy would know.”

Ever heard paternity test dumbass

“Brandy never did tell me, and Melissa swore up and down she was faithful and had to have acquired her STD, which she never told me about, from me, and my own infidelity.”

Author has loose screw for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this was a stupid test I failed.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Not good ending,, dna tests, std’s require public health disclosures, and finally… he reacts nil to nude parties in his absence?? Really? Poor fiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just stupid! Very stupid!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Nope, no, dump ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the child has Sam's eyes but cucky hubby remains

Stupid, realy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This dissolved into scatterbrained nonsense.

Next time maybe take a few minutes to figure out what you’re trying to write. Maybe something blah blah blah but unresolved. Thanks for that waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will be nice to you and say nothing..... *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This had a lot of potential, however it was handled very poorly. When you began to tell us how the wife was partying with others while he was away, and that she was getting naked on some of the FaceTime calls, I was expecting things to get very erotic and have him watch her enjoying cock from other men. But you really dropped the ball on the potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how every one of these idiots who commented thinks they are the only one to think of paternity/DNA testing. Not one bothered to read the other 60 posters saying the exact same thing. Of course, around here, sixty comments are usually done by our one lone fucked up troll, Iameasel/26thNC/whackdoodle

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Five stars! What a great satire! I have to wonder how many readers didn't notice from the start that our hero was not the brightest bulb in the array. Did they see "chomping at the bit"? Did they see the reference to the "lawyer-patient privilege"? The author obviously does not have high regard for the intelligence of males from Indiana. Did the author need to beat the readers over the head with the husband's ignorance about DNA tests? And yet so many missed all that. This author's tongue was lodged in a cheek, but too many were not watching.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

A quick DNA test would show im what a cheat his wife is. But he is in denial and is fine with being a cuck loser. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another agonizing tome. I will say this right off the bat. Any husband away from home, while facetiming his wife, sees his wife's girlfriend visiting with her boyfriend and his wife is topless in her underwear...he has a problem! That was a gotta go babe! Get in the car and make a six hour drive home in FIVE hours! That is a deal breaker event. Then he sees more video chats with even more outrageous behavior from his wife and he essentially says nothing...crickets...! Melissa, Brandy, Sam and obviously some others should have been met with offers they could not refuse. Melissa did not exhibit behavior that met the fidelity test. The MC failed as well in the last chapters, almost as if it was an afterthought of the writer. All I will say about DNA testing the baby is...he didn't...really? As stupid as the MC was portrayed in this piece I am not surprised he couldn't find a job at home. Obviously he couldn't even find the truth when he was watching it live on his phone! - TANSTAAFL 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s been said that a thousand monkeys at a thousand keyboards for a thousand years will eventually yield a masterpiece. Please hire more monkeys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not do a DNA Test dude, you can determine if you are the father and also if Sam is by sending in a hair. If you are not the father then actions can be taken (against Sam if he is positive) also Melissa. You don't get stuck paying for the kid and also dump her cheating ass. Stop your cheating you can pickup something you may not be able to cure.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a stupid story about dickheads, the MC has to be one of the biggest morons on earth.

Truly is anyone that stupid. He could find easily if he wanted to.

But we a stupid story instead. Not one redeemable character in this woeful tale.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MC cucked himself and you as an author, just lost a reader! I've put you on the cuck authors, no read list!

So, until Literotica management decides to understand the most of us Lit readers, and put all cuck stories in their own sick fucking category, I refuse to read your fucking useless cucked spouse stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it's all been stated!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

LoL! I like your comments about the comments of this story far better than the story itself.

When a story is so far gone into the realm of the irredeemable, the term "Gay shit" definitely applies and is far easier than trying to comment on how lost the cause really is.

This is basically about a very unattractive, vile even, group of people that are all behaving about as well as desperate rats.

Maybe try this plot with lower life forms as characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible story. Easy enough to find out if the baby is his, and STD disclosure laws should have put him on notice as to who gave it to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Faulkner wrote a story through the eyes of an idiot too. It wasn’t very good either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Steupsss well this was anti-climatic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good put what about dna?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gee getting a DNA test done would have solved the problem. Dontcha ya think

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

This is probably one of the dumbest stories I've read here in a long time! Am I the father or not? Ever heard of gene testing? But when two idiots meet, it doesn't matter. The main thing is that the child is also an idiot! Then it fits again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Note to the author. If you have to comment on comments about your story it sucks. Your main character is an absolute cuck and you just can't seem to get it. The first time he saw his wife wearing nothing but her panties while her best friend and boyfriend was there would have been the time the shit hit the fan if he had any balls. But no you continue making him a cuck with even more outrageous shit and then you get mad for getting called out on it. Don't write cuck shit and no one will call you out.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES