Did She, or Didn't She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later poor Sam was mysteriously mugged, and was sent to the hospital with a concussion. I would deal with Melissa later. I had to find out if Sam, or I, was the biological father of Hazel. Melissa swore up and down she was faithful, but I still had doubts. I felt there was only one person who would know for sure, besides the guy she screwed, if in fact she did screw him. She got an STD, I now know, so I knew she at least sucked off a guy. More likely she fucked him. Was he the one who knocked her up? Was it Melissa's plan? She can be diabolically manipulative, at times.

Brandy knew what Melissa had done or didn't do. (Obviously Melissa did, too, but she was hopeless as a source, since she swore up and down, repeatedly, that she had done nothing.) I had to get the info from Brandy. Probably I had to get Brandy drunk, in order to extract the truth. Sucking off a guy who wasn't me was already an infidelity in my book, but was Hazel my baby or not? That was the question, and only Brandy would know. I thought about the song, "Brandy, you're a fine girl. What a good wife you would be."

Brandy's not (yet) a good wife. She's a good friend to my own wife. I need her now, however. I need to see the truth. Brandy, you're a fine girl, what a good wife you would be, because my life, my lover, my lady, I need to see.

Brandy never did tell me, and Melissa swore up and down she was faithful and had to have acquired her STD, which she never told me about, from me, and my own infidelity.

I quietly thought about that sweet milkmaid up in Wisconsin, Brenda, who was much too easy to get into my bed. Could I have caught the STD from her, and then given it to Melissa? Maybe I have scabies, for example? That would explain the ivermectin I found in Melissa's medicine chest, in the bathroom. I don't think she believes it's useful against Covid-19, or all its variants.

Whatever happened with Melissa, it's over now. I'm back to working in Indiana, and Melissa seems as happy as a clam. I guess I'll never know if my pretty little farmgirl wife had an affair, or not. If she had one, doubtless it was one time, when she was drunk. She's easy when she's drunk. She's also fabulous in bed at those times.

Our little brown eyed Hazel is getting bigger. As she grows and matures, you can see that she has a lot of Melissa in her features, but she has the eyes of Brandy's on-again-off-again lover/partner, the inscrutable man known as Sam, who likes group sex.

So, I'm resigned to never knowing if Melissa did cheat, or if she didn't. Only her hairdresser Brandy knows for sure, and she's not talking.

12