Did we Cross the Line Yet? Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife Bets Husband she can Seduce College Age Neighbor Boy.
14.5k words
4.76
16.8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
896 Followers

A story about two fundamentalist Christians who lost their faith due to the hypocrisy of it all. Tired of the intolerance that breeds most of the hate in today's America. They set out on a quest to decide as a couple what should be acceptable behavior. Most of their experimentation was focused on the many joys of sex. During this process, they constantly questioned if they had gone too far. The stories are set in the mid 80's the height of the "Me" generation years. All characters in these stories are over 18. They are self-proofed and edited with the help of software, so if the proper grammar is more important than the storyline I suggest you pass on it. Enjoy, comments on the storyline are always welcome.

______________________________________________

After an experience at a party that was too radical for where we were morally at the time, we woke up to where things were headed, which was some kind of addiction. Whether it was sex, alcohol, or drugs it was troubling to us.

Faced with the possibility of boredom, and the loss of the excitement she gets showing off her nude body, and having sex with strange men at parties we would attend. Ronnie wanted to do something nude and exciting on the way home. I like having sex at these parties too, I guess we do like the open lifestyle. Showing off my body is not part of my addiction though, but I am willing to go along with it for Ronnie. I am not known for my package size as large, or small for that matter, average people don't want to show off average.

What she expressed was that she did not want to go home until we did something radical as far as nudity. She wanted to be naked in a public place, but together. She did not want just the thrill of maybe being seen, she wanted a crowd to be there to see us. I was perplexed and was not going to do anything sexual in front of a crowd in public that was not even suspecting nudity. So I came up with a quick plan just to get her to go home, and I hoped that even it did not end up with us in jail. It involved just a stroll, her and me holding hands in the buff. I do not enjoy showing myself off this way, but I do enjoy showing her beautiful body.

There was a block in the restored downtown area that consisted of mostly night spots, pubs, and traditional restaurants. It was pretty much a 21-and-over area, 18-year-olds were admitted to some pubs that used wristbands or stamps, and could only eat and have non-alcoholic beverages. It was almost closing time, so people would be leaving mostly young open-minded people, but some not so much, mostly from the restaurants. Police would likely be called at some point. They are usually busy with DUI checkpoints and bar fights in more seedy areas of town. I figured we would have plenty of time to walk down the block, as people left the bars, and be out of there before the law showed up. Most people who stay till closing time are at least borderline drunk anyway.

We parked on the street around the corner and got out of the car to look around. It was clear and we stripped, and all the way. I just had to stand there a moment exposed, wondering how things had gotten to the point where I was willing to do this to appease her. I was not sure if I could do something as bold as we were about to, but it was too late to back out. But then I looked at her, her breathtaking beauty, I was so lucky to have the woman I fell in love with. She was so beautiful and so sexy that almost every man that saw her, especially nude and showing her hidden treasures wanted her. No wonder she can get guys to wait in line to fuck her at some of the places we were escaping. I figured if I was going to do something like this with someone, who better to display to strangers, as little attention would be paid to me, so I sucked it up.

I boldly took my naked beauty by the hand. Ronnie was looking pretty good considering most of her make-up was gone, and her hair was still fucked up from the group sex, well, it is hard to say, but the gang bang she starred in that night. I had to get her away from those parties.

I was feeling pretty good about myself that night, as I had been with some women that wanted me that night, and I obliged them. Yes, they were older, but they made me feel like I was a catch the way Ronnie must feel with all men. Nobody was going to look at a beautiful naked woman's hair, or make-up that closely. Not with her perfect body not obscured. I told her to pull it off she had to keep moving, no stopping to talk, as she would be perfectly comfortable doing that. I figured that in less than 5 minutes we could walk around the block this way, only on the main street would we be in a crowd, moderate to large due to the timing. Unless we were unlucky, a call to the police and response would take at least that long. It was not a capital crime or a fire. People would first be shocked, and interested in seeing naked people, especially in this crowd of people coming out of bars and night spots.

I was a little embarrassed for myself at first, my average, or what I often refer to as my little wiener in humor, wanted to hide at first. The feeling of pride to show her was all I had, and that started to arouse my bashful little guy. We started our stroll around the block at a normal pace, me with my arm around my naked lover's waist, hers around me a little lower, her hand on my bare, and smaller, guy butt.

We approached our first club and I felt flushed. I had to be a little pink with embarrassment, but trying hard not to show it. Ronnie was fine and showed nothing but the joy she was feeling. We had just started to navigate through a crowd in front of the club. Some were shocked, grabbing a friend by the arm to get their attention if they were turned the wrong way.

I guess it had to be a sight that would shock people it would have me. Add in the fact that we were both waxed smooth, still in a time period that few were. I liked that fact because the excitement made what I did have stand out a little more. The coke I had done earlier that night made me reasonably, yet not overly erect at first. Ronnie had more coke than me, and not sure if that or the excitement cause her nipples to become erect. She did not need that extra touch, but it took her over the top viewing-wise.

People that were outside talking, or leaving would all react differently, some just froze in shock. I saw jaws drop and mouths open. Ronnie was instructed by me not to stop or even pause, but it did not stop her from greeting them verbally. She made eye contact and greeted them by saying just "Hi," or, "Are You Having Fun, We Are," etc..

We had our shoulders back, walking proudly, and were committed not to stopping. I was afraid to look down, as I knew the added excitement of the reaction we were getting, had me somewhere between flaccid and rock hard, but the growing hardon became something else I was proud of. I can always tell when it is straight out. There were points where I could feel it hard enough to be that way, and swinging back and forth. I was aware of it mostly as we encountered people who could not help but look at it that way. Just the thought of it now, that I was naked walking down a city street with an actual boner. I am not talking about a curved penis like you might get pre-boner, my dick was standing straight out. I prayed during those moments that it would subside, and Ronnie would become the focus again. I still don't believe I was able to continue that way, and not grab Ronnie's hand to cut and run.

There was no doubt that when it was hard, I got attention from women, especially MILFs, more equal to the extra attention Ronnie was getting from men. Don't kid yourself for even a moment, a woman likes looking at a hard cock, almost as much as a guy likes looking at bare breasts. I knew not to get big-headed, as I know a bored married woman, seeing a guy walking on a downtown street both nude, and erect ready for business has to be mind-blowing. One thing I had on my side, I had no competition when it comes to size. I did check the time as we went, and because of the reaction we got, it seemed like an endless walk at times. I did not want to go to jail nude and wondered if they would mug-shot me that way for evidence?

I liked hearing the comments that were being made from person to person that I could catch part of. A woman saying something like this to her date or husband, ("I'd suck that guy's hard cock right now if you would let me.) (Do you believe what we are seeing?) (Just wait until I get you home and naked like that.")

Similar statements were made female to female, they were just not as excited as a bored wife. Like one trying to be funny to her friend, ("You distract his girl, I will grab him by his cock and take him home.) (I am getting wet, how about you?) (I would suck him right here.")

Guys just can't get away with saying things like that about a woman in front of his wife or girlfriend. ("I'd sure like to fuck those tits.) - (Or check out that bald pussy on her.")

We were nearing the end of our stroll, and I was happy that so far we had not seen, or hopefully not seen by anyone we knew.

Just when we turned a corner and were getting close to the car to finish the journey, we spotted one that we did, the youth minister from the church we were raised in. My parents and others worshiped him and touted him as a young man that was a good example of Christian living He was in his 40s now, and still in that position at some church I guessed. He was shocked of course, and not happy to be spotted with his dick out, and with a topless young girl that had her skirt up and panties around her ankles. In his case they were trading hands, she was getting groped and fingered as he was getting a hand job.

They were back in a dark entrance, on a dark part of the street. It was in front of a closed store. I think since that was not the busy side of the block, and was dark as well, they thought they were not visible. But there was just enough light from the store security light to provide a good view of not just his cock and her sex, but their sexual activity.

Truth was, they were showing almost as much of their sex as we were, and were actually seen in the act of sex. When he made us, he did not say Hi, he was too shocked.

Add to this that the girl he was with, a doorman might have demanded two forms of ID because she looked so young. She dropped his mostly flaccid penis and looked at me like she saw her first naked man with a decent erection, but I guess she may have that night. He either lost his or may have been unable to get it up.

Ronnie recognized her and knew she was either 18 or 19, but still lived with her strict parents that would not be happy to know where she was. Add, that she was there with the married youth pastor's fingers in her, as she jerked him.

Ronnie could not help but take pause and made a statement that made my day, and she made it to the girl. She grabbed my hard cock and said, "This is what you need young lady, my man is always ready to please his woman."

It was the hardest I had been the whole night! We made it back with still no cops in sight, so we just got in the car normally, but laughed our asses off from the encounter. We were on a high and did not bother dressing to drive home, we didn't even make it home right away. We were so worked up, that we pulled into a nearly vacant parking lot. It may or may not have been safer than the place the preacher and girl chose. It did not stop us from getting out of the car still nude, and me lifting Ronnie on the hood and fucking her like we were never going to get to again.

I was pretty beat by then, my adrenaline rush had ended. Ronnie though, was still buzzed with my cum running out of her still looking for people to show her tits and ass to as we drove home, and she did, even mooning a truck driver. I woke up with her still that way and ready to fuck again the next morning. We may have done it again, but she just sucked my cock, and it was sore. I am sure I did not participate much, but she did not care. I could have been out cold as she sucked it, she just wanted more cock.

We decided on two things after that. One was, No More Hard Drugs like coke. The other was no more parties or bars for a while until we had even our drinking under control. Maybe do some more exhibitionist acts, likely less dangerous, we could not beat that one anyway.

She had agreed not to pick up guys in bars, but never gave up her desire to bed the much younger neighbor boy who was still in college. He might have been fighting ideas of his own, as he was still wearing shorts that made his manhood no secret, and with no shirt as he mowed. Knowing this well-endowed young man was right across the street was driving her crazy. She was doing everything she could to seduce, or just get his attention. She was wearing a skimpy bikini in the yard and even mowed in it one time at the same time he was doing his parents' lawn.

I was going away for a few days for a seminar for my work, and she asked me if I cared if she turned up the heat while I was gone. I reminded her that for one, we had to live there so no nudity outside. I also told her that even sex with him in private might be a bad idea as well. I think I just gave her a bigger challenge. I knew she was going to try something and told her if she did, to keep some notes. I do not have to see her seduce a guy to get off, I love to hear her stories too. There is no better aphrodisiac than hearing about her fucking a younger guy. I told her if she gave me enough info I would try writing an erotic story with what she tells. I had to wonder if that made her turn up the heat on him even more. She was excited and bet me she could bed him before I got back from my business trip.

Below is my attempt, I wrote it in, the 3rd person, as a narrator since I was not present.

____________________________________

Ronnie knew the key to getting him was finding ways to be topless, or better yet nude in front of him. I was only gone a day when Ronnie went over and asked the neighbor Dwayne if he could come over and help her with their mower. She was in her bikini, one of the new brief ones that she bought to take advantage of her bald pussy. Less cloth than a hankie, she should have felt at least a little embarrassment from even going out in the yard in it, but she wore it across the street to his house. She picked that time because she knew his parents were at work, as were most of the neighbors. He was pretty shocked and shy but followed her back over, he had to be focused on her ass, because it was close to being totally exposed in that bikini, and she knew it. Once she got him back to her yard she did her best to give him every view of her body she could.

Ronnie had a friend tell her how to make the mower not start, and hard to fix for a novice and in this case, a novice and nervous mechanic. It was by stuffing something in the spark plug cap so it wouldn't connect and spark. It was easy enough, she found some plastic to stuff in the connector cap.

He had reluctantly come over, not because he did not want to help, but because of his shyness and the fact that my sexy wife was nearly naked. He got to work on the mower and pulled on it until he was soaked in sweat, and she pulled a few times herself, paused once to put her right breast back in its small piece of cloth. It both shocked him but kept him there longer. He was finally trying to get away when she grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him into the house. She told him she could not let him go home like that and told him she was afraid he was too overheated.

Ronnie did not start very slow with him. She was determined to find an excuse to at least get briefly naked for him. Ronnie is pretty intuitive, and I think she figured once she did she would have an idea of if, and how long it would take to seduce, and eventually fuck him.

She got him a cold drink, and a pair of my workout shorts to put on while she rinsed and dried his. He just answered her with yes mams and did whatever she said. She did not leave but offered, and turned to give him privacy to change into the shorts. She did not lie, nor did she take a peek, but when she turned back around she pulled the strings on her bikini right in front of him."

"This made her instantly nude when she said, "Oh, I am sorry, I should not have shed this in front of you, but I am sweaty too. I guess I am not used to having a handsome young man like you around when I change. Nudity is not taboo with us with people we know around, and I guess I see you so much it seems like we are longtime friends. I trust you, and I don't mind you looking at me this way, I was showing most of myself in the sweaty bikini anyway. You must have liked the view, I saw you looking at my bare bottom. Now you're looking a little uncomfortable though, and maybe a little aroused down below, so I guess I better go get something more to put on."

Ronnie took her time as she boldly walked to the bedroom naked, it was not so difficult, she did it just like Marty and she did in town. She felt her tits bouncing and knew she was being watched, it reminded her of the thrill they had walking naked downtown. She went through Marty's tees to find a thin short one to put on, she did not look for panties. Ronnie played with her nipples before going back so they would stick out for Dwayne when she got back to him. She was still naked asking him which one he liked? It did not matter to her, as she picked two that were the shortest and would cover the least. He was tongue-tied, but she did not let him off the hook. She put one on and gave him a twirl displaying her ass as she did. He was pretty flushed and appeared to be hard, she knew she was on track.

Ronnie kept him in the kitchen talking the whole time his shorts were drying, he was leaning against the counter showing a bulge. She was now panties-less in a tee that barely covered her pussy when she was standing normally. But she was not going to be outdone and was half sitting on the edge of the kitchen table. She could feel the air from an air conditioning register as it hit her wet pussy. She did not look down, she wanted him to think she was not aware of the now total view of her bald pussy she was giving him. He could not avoid it, he only had to look down to see it clearly, the partially open labia on the first vagina he ever saw. She spread her legs a little more to both enjoy the cool air hitting it, and the attention he was giving it. His first pussy, and he had time to give it a good-looking over. This one was waxed bald, with no bush to get in the way, and partially open from her excitement. He tried not to, but he was a male, and could not help but to check it out. She knew right then that his seduction was doable and likely, and that she might get to at least suck his young cock quicker than she thought.

She kept him busy by asking him what his major was, he said he was in the divinity program and was planning on the ministry. It was a setback to her plan, but on the other hand, fundamentalists are as gullible as you get, and she was going to enjoy the extra challenge. He was raised fundamentalist like they were, maybe even more strict.

He tried to get away from her as he came to terms with the situation, he told her it was not proper for him to be there when Marty was not there. But he did not try to alert her to what she was showing him. She had comebacks for every reason he came up with why he should not have been there, she was no rookie at the religion stuff. "God made us attractive to encourage us to mate. I think he made you special just for women, you are what we call a hunk, that is why my nipples are hard."

When the dryer signal went off, Ronnie went to get his shorts. She came back with his shorts and the bikini she had in the wash with it. Before he could make a move to block her, she had reached in and had the shorts of Marty's that she loaned him down to his ankles. All while saying, "Let me help you, then you can help me with putting my bikini on. He stuttered as he tried to stop her verbally, and he had no leverage to physically stop her.

inafantasy
inafantasy
896 Followers