Did we Cross the Line Yet? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie had turned her head earlier, but not this time he was nude cock first, in front of the neighbor he was trying to help out. She tried to act like it was not that unusual, "Marty just loves these shorts, he says it is because the waistband does not cut into him. Then she put her hand on his stuff for the first time, but just for a moment as she felt him tense up and said, "They don't show the bulge this large penis of yours causes as yours do. I guess that makes me prefer your shorts, I like seeing what a guy is packing, did you like them? He stood there naked as she had her head right in front of his package, her mouth inches away. He was embarrassed, getting hard, and maybe a little afraid as she tried to decide what to do next.

He shook his head yes and said, "Yes Mrs. Langman, his felt fine on me, but can I have mine now, I should not be standing here naked in front of a married woman with my penis exposed to her. I am not used to being touched down there, sorry I can't help becoming aroused."

But Ronnie did still have control of both pairs of shorts. She responded by telling him, "It is OK with me, Marty would not mind it. To be honest, I like seeing it, and glad you seemed to like seeing my vagina when I leaned against the table. I like showing off what God gave me."

He was partially erect, right in front of her face, but she had a lot more seducing to do that first day if she had any chance of even sucking his cock.

She was going real slow giving his back to him, she had purposely had them inside out and took her time getting them straightened out for him to step into. Of course by this time he was showing serious wood. He tried to cover himself with his hands while it grew.

Ronnie came up with a line on the spot to try to calm him as her just saying she did not mind did not appease him, "Don't worry about me seeing your penis. I am an artist and I mostly paint nude males, so I have seen all kinds of them in all conditions. I tend to forget that male nudity is not normal for other women, or males who are not models."

Ronnie is not an artist, far from it, she could not even color inside the lines as a kid. That statement however turned out to be brilliant. It set her mind to work on how to use it in seducing him. She pulled his hands away from his junk as she said, "Do you think you would ever consider modeling for me? A man's body is a beautiful thing and he should not be afraid to show it in the right circumstances. Your body, especially your penis would make a great painting, It would just be a bust-type painting, neck to the middle of the thighs, so no one would know who it was. They are meant to show the beauty of the male body, and not as just something sexual"

Ronnie was just hoping he was not an artist, so she could just free-form with her lines from there. She then put her hand behind his nut sack and cock, making direct contact with an excuse to do so. Then she lifted his balls a little as she held them. Then she pulled her head back a little to look him over.

"I am sorry for this, but I am so taken with the beauty of your penis, and how it's so properly proportioned to not just your scrotum, but your fit body as well. You are just a perfect specimen of a young man, I sure wish you would consider it."

He stuttered some more, and she got back to his shorts, and then finally let him step into them. She knew better than to push things further, and never see him again. She pulled them up to his now hard cock, and stopped with the waistband pushing against the bottom of his shaft by his balls, making it stand out all the more. Then she said, "I could tell you were and are uncomfortable with my touching of your privates. I am sorry if I embarrassed you by causing some stiffness of your penis, but it is nothing to be embarrassed to show, but I will let you tuck that big beautiful thing in."

Then with her bikini laying over an arm's length back on the table, she leaned forward in front of him revealing her whole ass and pussy. She wanted to be totally naked for him again and said, "Here, I helped you, it is only fair that you help me pull off this shirt so I can put my dry bikini back on."

With his minimal assistance in pulling it up over her head, she achieved that goal and was standing in front of him nude again, making seconds seem like minutes to him.

Then Ronnie said, "Oops, I did it again, I'm nude and making you uncomfortable again. Sorry, I am just so used to working with nude models in my art. I often get nude with them, especially the new ones to make them more comfortable by not being the only one naked. Some of the more frequent ones prefer that I am, which makes me feel good that they like seeing me that way. You don't want any of your models to get nervous, and you don't want his penis constantly changing size. I will hurry and get my bikini on so you can help me tie it, and I am at least partially covered. I am so bad at the tying part, Marty usually helps me to speed things up, and make sure it does not come undone at the wrong time. I lost my top mowing one time, and a neighbor had to point that out to me with a horn honk."

Ronnie pretended to drop it on the floor as she fetched it from the table, so she could bend over to get it. This time she was closer than when she reached for it, and she was giving him a closeup view of her bald pussy. She intended to bump him with it, but he must have backed up a little. Then she turned around within inches from him, with just the top in her hands. She fumbled with what she usually did in seconds and then handed it to him. "You need to help me with this top first, your body is perfect, and looking at you even in your shorts has me a little flustered."

He could not have had a longer or closer look at her breasts. Now it was him shaking and fumbling with her top. Ronnie turned around and said, "Here, reaching around and then pulling back on the strings makes it easier to tie without my big boobs getting in the way. I wish they were not so big, sometimes I think I look hideous with these big things on my tiny body."

Then she got a funny look from him as he struggled to say, "Oh No, Mrs. Lang, they are beautiful, I think every part of you is. You're so tiny, petite I guess they call that, so of course, your beautiful breasts would stand out. But I should not be saying things like this, or even looking at a married woman with lustful eyes."

"You can never give any woman too many compliments, and your eyes could not be more lustful than mine when I look at your naked body, and seeing that beautiful penis of yours makes me a little wet. I just loved being up close and feeling it when I sized it up for a possible painting. You could not feel any more lustful than I did then."

He still was struggling with her top, and was even more so, when she made that comment. Then she backed up to be closer and put her naked round girl butt up against him, and could feel his penis, she could tell he was already hard. Ronnie just barely pushed against him again, then ground his groin a little just for her own pleasure.

He got the top on, but she was still standing there bottomless, pussy showing, and acting as if she forgot again. She was back leaning against the table so she could spread her legs to feature her pussy some more, now that she knew what he thought of her breasts.

All this was becoming too much for him, and she saw he had a small wet spot, precum. He didn't notice it, or he was afraid to look down. He probably was wondering if she should remind her she was naked from the waist down. Ronnie saw that his cock was standing straight out, and pushing so hard against his shorts, that he had to be in pain.

Ronnie told him, "Your parents probably did not tell you, but that is not healthy letting your penis get that way, and all cramped up in your clothes. I am sure you know how to fix it yourself, but at your age, you should have a girlfriend take care of it now and then. I know you have to have one, you're too handsome not to. If you are between girls, you should take care of it yourself, jerking off is nothing to be ashamed of. Marty and I grew up in the same faith and they did not prepare us at all for the reality of life. We were never taught sexual health was at stake when not evacuating your prostate or testes of all that accumulated semen."

She just left that statement hanging, as she tortured him with her bare pussy right there, and unavoidable. Then Ronnie said, "Oh there I go yet again, standing here nude showing my bald pussy to you, I forgot to put the bottoms on didn't I," and giggled.

Only then did she reach for and pretended to knock the bottoms off to the floor, "Oh I am not just forgetful, I am clumsy as well! I guess I have to confess even though I work with nudes, maybe I am a little shaken from seeing such a beautiful young man, I am human. I can tell I am shaken up from thinking about it because I am a little excited down there. Just like you get hard and sometimes secrete a little semen as you have on your shorts, we get that way too, it makes us wet. I bet they did not teach you that either, and I have to say, being naked with you, and especially seeing that erect penis of yours has made me more than a little wet."

As this dialog was coming from her, she was in the process of bending down to pick up her bottoms. Her naked butt and bald pussy his way again, this time she pretended to lose her balance as she tried to get up and turn toward him at the same time, she fell forward, and he had to grab her. Ronnie capitalized on the fact he caught and was holding her. She in turn looked up as he held her, letting her covered breasts with their protruding nipples push against his bare chest.

Her bottom still bare and wet was now touching his groin and against his now constant boner. She loved his touch, his hands on her tiny waist as he steadied her. "Oh there I go, I told you I was clumsy, I am glad I had a strong young man to keep me from falling. I just have to give you a hug, and at least a little kiss for that."

She wrapped her arms around him pulling him tightly against her naked bottom, looked up puckered, and he gave in and leaned in to accept the kiss.

Ronnie loved being naked with, and now just bottomless for this hot young neighbor. She hoped she could get him to make some real contact with her coochie. So before covering it she framed her pussy with her hands and said, "Since I don't have Marty here to check such a private area, I trust your touch and opinion. I had my wax job touched up several days ago, so the redness should be gone by now, I hope it is not infected. Does this area look red to you, could you just feel it for me and see if it feels warm?"

"Oh, I should not touch a woman even near there, especially a married one."

"But you would be helping me decide if I should go to the Dr. for some type of antibiotic, you would be being a good neighbor to me. I am not asking you to feel my privates, just put your hand on them long enough to tell if they feel warm."

After her insisting, he did but was avoiding her labia as much as he could. Ronnie took him by the wrist and put his hand on the part of it she knew was wet. "How about here, does it feel warm or anything."

"No, it does not feel that warm, just a little wet like you mentioned, I really should not be touching you there, especially with us both being aroused at the same time."

"Well thank you for checking for me. I hope you know that arousal is not something that can be controlled, only managed. Like I told you, you need to take care of that. I will have to take care of myself when you leave, looking at your penis has me worked up. But you are a trouper for doing something you think might be wrong, and just for my benefit. Now let's see how good you are at helping me put on and tying my bikini bottoms."

While he was still shaken up, she handed her bottoms to him and he fumbled with them. Bottoms are much harder than a top to get on without feeling up a girl's ass. She sensed that he may have used that as an excuse. He had to ask her to hold them while he tied them. She was back to being half-naked for him.

Ronnie did not want him to leave until she got him to commit to another visit, but he was on his way to the door when she stopped him by grabbing his arm. "In my family, we greet and thank people with a hug. You have been so kind, you have to let me give you one."

She put her arms around his chest this time, leaned her head on him, and said, "Thanks for trying to help with the mower, and all your other help. I hope I did not embarrass you too badly, I get nervous around handsome young men, and even become inappropriate sometimes, sorry if I was. But do you think I could pay you to mow just this one time while Marty is gone and my mower is broken? Not today, but maybe tomorrow?"

Then she let him go and was looking up into his eyes with hers and trying to give him a helpless damsel in distress look.

"I guess I can Mrs, Lang, but only if you sure your husband won't mind me coming over here when he is gone. You don't have to pay me, it is a neighborly thing to help someone out, God loves people helping each other."

"You're so sweet, maybe you will take something in payment," Letting that hang then finishing with, "Something sweet maybe."

And he left, she watched him walk across the street still trying to adjust his junk. She knew he would be jerking off that night, if not as soon as he got home.

It was a good start, maybe too aggressive, but Ronnie did not think she spooked him, and he promised to come back."

_______________________

Dwayne did come back the next day to mow and brought an extra pair of shorts with him. It was another hot August day, and in the 90s. She sensed a change in him, that maybe he was a little bolder. They were kind of raggedy shorts he brought, and she wondered why he brought them instead of wearing them, they were the type you would work or mow in.

He said, "I just got home, and quickly grabbed these to mow in. I can change into them here, so if you want to turn away like yesterday, better do it now."

Ronnie could tell this was all on purpose, and he wanted her to look this time. So she just told him to go ahead and did not take the option to turn. Ronnie had a brother, and she knew he wanted his sisters to see him once he had active hormones. Her brother used to try to get her to see his penis by leaving the bathroom door open as he was peeing, sometimes even letting it peek out of the legs of his boxers while they would watch TV together.

Ronnie was right with her notion, she did not have to say it twice, he still shyly started to pull them down, but he did not rush. Dwayne just stood there boldly giving her a chance to look his whole body over. His cock was under control and looking good to her. He must have liked her looking and pointed down to his penis as he said, "Don't worry Mrs, Lang, see how calm my penis is? I took your advice and took care of my erection problem myself when I got home, I shouldn't be getting any embarrassing ones. The Bible says that a man should not spill his seed and that he must use it to reproduce Christian soldiers. But if it is not healthy to let them build up and cause out-of-control erections. I don't want to risk not having good seed when I get married and want children."

"Call me Ronnie Dwayne, I am not that old to be called Mrs., and you should never be embarrassed showing such a nice penis in any condition in a private situation like this. You are right, masturbating is a good way to keep your sperm count up and fresh if you don't have a girl available to do it. We still haven't decided on children yet either and told Marty on the phone about us seeing each other naked. It got him excited, and we talked dirty while he took care of himself, we do that when he is away very long. We did it together while talking on the phone so we don't miss each other."

In her head, she was thinking, about all the slutty sex, and profane language she was now using, but she might go to hell for just plain lying to this kid to seduce him. She just felt the more crazy things she tells him, the more normal they will sound to him.

Ronnie said, "Well Dwayne, I did take another look, and I think your penis flaccid might make a good painting too. Have you thought any more about modeling for me?"

"Yes Mrs., I mean Ronnie, I think I would like to try to do that for you as an artist. But if I do you have to promise not to include my face or tell my parents, they would not understand, or approve."

"That's great, I am excited to hear that, so I will take that as a yes if I meet those conditions. But would you pull those shorts back down, I want to just look at it up close again for a minute. I am just so excited about it, I just have to see what I am going to get to sketch, and paint."

Ronnie knew she was getting through when this time he proudly pulled his shorts all the way letting them fall to the floor and did not flinch when she got on her knees to inspect his junk. She wanted to touch it some more, she knew it was important to let him feel a woman's touch on his genitalia if he is ever going to give in to letting her do more to, or with it.

Ronnie took it in her fingers and pulled his penis out by its knob with two fingers, and held it. She got really close to her face. Then said, "I just think the way your knob just blends in with the rest of it is perfect, there is usually a color difference or a scar from circumcision to mess it up. Then as she used her hands around it giving him plenty of contact. Then she asked would it be OK if I just get it just a little hard, so I can see what it will look like that way close up as well?"

"Go ahead, as I told you, I took care of it, but that was yesterday, so not too much as you can never tell when it is going to react. I would not want to get my sperm on you."

"I am looking at it as an artist, so don't think of it as sexual and it will be OK."

Ronnie just went for it, she was sure at that point that he wanted her to do more than just touch. Ronnie started playing with his knob and his face was turning red as he was trying to hold still and not think of it as sexual with little success.

Ronnie had it hard in about 30 seconds, and said, "Now that is the most beautiful erect penis I ever saw. I can't wait to do my first sketch, I want to do it both hard, and in its natural flaccid state. Oh, look what I did to you again, you are not going to be able to pull up those shorts to mow the lawn. If you did anyone walking by would see it, and if it was a girl it would make it worse. Those are pretty short shorts you have, it might even stick out your leg as you mow. Your parents would not like that would they."

"No they wouldn't Mrs, I mean Ronnie, maybe I can use your bathroom and fix it like I did yesterday when I got home, I will be careful not to get my stuff on anything?"

Ronnie grabbed a handful of paper towels, and said, "No, it's OK, I caused it, and I will fix it for you. I am sorry, I guess I was too excited about getting to paint it, and just had to see it that way close up."

God made men that way because there are more women than men, and they sometimes have to take care of more than one. Like in early times when he wanted us to reproduce to populate the world. Now we know it is important for other reasons, like happiness."

She could not believe he did not even say anything about her volunteering to fix it, she was pretty specific about what she was about to do. She was just plain offering to jerk off the neighbor boy. She had his big cock in her hands and he was gripping the countertop, and trying to be quiet as she did. Ronnie broke into full hand-job speed and he was not trying to hold back from cumming, but his nerves were doing it for him. It was fine with her if he lasted, she had not lost her love, or taste for hard cocks, she just wished she could actually suck it without it spooking him.