Did we Cross the Line Yet? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most men, and especially young ones, there was not much warning. Just, "Oh no!" Then ropes of his cum started shooting out of his pee hole in a large volume, and velocity. This was a shot only a young man like him could produce. Ronnie grabbed the towels but could not catch all of them. Some of his cum got on his shorts still around his ankles, and some on her. "Oh there I go again, I will have to shed these clothes and get them in water or it might leave marks. Those are your work shorts so I will just rinse out the spot, and it will just take about 10 to 15 minutes in the dryer, so no need for us to put anything on inside the house here."

Before he could do or say anything she had hers, and his cum stained shorts in the sink for rinsing out the spots. A nude again Ronnie was glad to see how happy he was to see her that way again. He could not hide how much he enjoyed the hand job and "O" he got, and seemed to enjoy being naked with her again as well, and did not complain.

"Well Dwayne, remember what happens between us is confidential. Marty and I had little or no knowledge of what to expect the first time I did that for him. So I just can't stress how important it is that you know some things about sex, and your and your mate's body when you get married. Did they teach you about the difference between boys and girls in school? Or did you go to a religion-based school as Marty and I did? Ours sent us out into the world unprepared for almost everything sexual."

Dwayne said, "They told us that it was not time to learn about sex, that God will provide that information when we need it, but I am not sure if I believe that interpretation of the bible. The Bible also says, God helps those that help themselves, so I think that means we should try to learn about sex."

"I know you were about to mow, but you can't mow it until your work shorts dry. So what do you say we give you just a short lesson since we are both naked." She added, "It will be a lesson so you will know how to both make children and keep your wife happy when you do get married. What if she does not know anything about sex and reproduction either, and God is busy helping someone in real trouble?"

Ronnie got a chill thinking about all that she could show and teach him naked like this. Then she pulled up a chair and put her leg up on it and said, "Now come down here close, don't be afraid, I will show you what a women's vagina looks like. You should not get hard again from just looking and maybe touching a little since you had just ejaculated."

He was hesitant, and she was afraid she was going too far. But he was about to see his first vagina close up and could not help but be excited. He got down on one knee and put his head right in front of her sex as she leaned back on the table displaying her pussy.

She said, "This whole area is referred to as the vagina, but that is not exactly correct, but you can look it up in the library, a public one, for a detailed diagram for the individual parts' names. Anyway, it is where babies come from. This slit and the two vertical lips are one part, the labia surrounding the opening to the vagina is often called, pussy lips. If you spread them apart like this you will find this pink hole where a man's penis goes in, and babies come out. It is the actual opening of the vagina. It looks so small, but it is not only big enough for your large penis but for a baby to exit from as well. See, is that not simple? Look I will put two fingers in and show you how it looks and how it gets bigger."

Then she took a big step toward sex with him. She took two fingers and stretched her pussy lips open so he could see the pink hole leading inside her. She took another big chance and reached for his hand, "Here put two of your fingers inside me so you know what it feels like and how it stretches to get larger."

She got his first hesitation, "I know it is not like putting my penis in you, but I don't think your husband would like me doing that."

But she could see he was mesmerized and did not want to pass on this chance. "No, it is alright, go ahead, I can tell you I would do this if he was here watching, and he would be OK with it. I would explain I was teaching you how to please a woman, I think he must like seeing me teach my young models about sex."

So he told him to add more fingers and he did, it was clear his hormones were taking over. It was obvious when he started to use his fingers to open her hole bigger. Then he said, "This does not hurt, does it? I don't want to hurt you, but I like doing it."

"No it doesn't if done slowly, it actually makes a woman feel like you did when I helped you out. You are doing good, by starting delicately, and making sure there is moisture present, go ahead put those fingers in your mouth and get them good and wet, and try it again and push them in further."

He did, and Ronnie said, "Can you taste that on your fingers, that is my special taste, all girl's pussies taste a little different, do you like how mine tastes?"

He said, "Oh Yes, I sure do, and I like doing this, if it is feeling good to you, I will keep going, you sure made me feel good a little while ago when you helped me ejaculate. You are so good at it, and it felt so much better than doing it myself."

He said all that as he pushed his fingers in and out of her. Then said, "Tell me when to stop, because I can't lie, I really enjoy doing this for you."

"Just keep going, go even deeper, and faster, then you will feel me get wetter down there. It gets wet so if a large item like a penis would be introduced it would be lubricated for it, I don't expect that from you right now, but I am ready for more fingers. You will know when to stop by my reaction, if not me telling you. Watch what I do with my fingers as you go in and out, then you will know how to use both hands to help a girl out"

He was just plain finger-fucking her with multiple fingers, and she was working her own clit, with her wet fingers. Apparently, they both were doing pretty well, as it was not long until she was dripping wet, and his fingers were slick with her juices. Then she had to add, "Now for me to feel like you did when you ejaculated, I have to speed up this other part, the clit or clitoris. Or better yet, give me your hand I will show you how to do it. I want to show you what happens when a girl cums."

Ronnie held his hand long enough to get him started on her, and then leaned back. He sped up as he continued fucking her with his fingers. He was excited Ronnie was excited, she wanted to not just enjoy having this young man make her cum, but to show him what it's like to watch, and to know he made it happen as well. It took a few minutes but watching him go at it to know how much he liked fingering her pussy, and rubbing her clit she felt it coming on.

All of a sudden she had to l reach for his shoulders. Then started squeezing them, and holding on to not slide down on the floor, and tried not to use profanity as she got off better than with a typical orgasm. It being with someone this hot, young, and new to her that helped to make it more intense.

She could not help the "Oh God, part. So she caught herself and then finished it with, "Oh Lord, Thank You for this orgasm you gave me by guiding Dwayne's hand and mine, Oh it felt so good."

She was shaking and had to keep holding on.

"Did I really make you shake like that, and feel good Mrs., I mean Ronnie?"

"Yes Dwayne, you did it with God's help. Now I need to hug you and say a silent prayer of thanks."

Ronnie pressed her naked body against his, and hugged him using all her strength, then looked up into his eyes as he looked back, she puckered her lips, and he understood and kissed her lightly on the lips. Then she lifted her hand up to him and told him to take one of his fingers he used and put it up to her mouth. She took just one of the two fingers he used and put it in her mouth and sucked it as sexily as she could. Then told him, "Go ahead and put one of the others in your mouth to taste too." He did, and she said, "Can you taste that, that is love you taste, that is the love juice my body made when you made me cum. You are so special for doing that for me, and such a quick learner! If I am ever as in need as this when Marty is away, maybe you can just come to help me instead of me doing it myself, and I can do you back."

"I would like that," he said, but I am still not sure I should be doing this to a married woman at all, especially when her husband does not know."

"He will know, I don't let other men touch me unless I am willing to tell him before, or after. He does the same with me if he helps out a woman, that is our rule, and it keeps our marriage strong. Now, that was a much longer lesson than I had intended on giving you, but you were so good that I did not want you to stop until I felt good. We are even now!"

"Maybe when you model for me tomorrow? We can answer any questions about sex you may think of later and I will give you another lesson if you want. I will tell him on the phone tonight that I might give you a chance to try some more things tomorrow. This is all important stuff they should teach, you have to keep each other happy to have a good marriage. God made these parts of us for several uses, to urinate, make babies, and make each other feel good sometimes."

"Oh, here we are standing naked with the wet vagina you gave me, let me go get, and then help you with your shorts, then I can get some new ones for myself." She got them, and helped him step into them, and could not resist. "You have some stuff on your penis from your excitement, OK if I taste your love stuff too?

Before he could even think about that she had his cock in her mouth. Her purpose was just to take a few strokes, she just wanted him to know how good a blow job would feel if he would just let her, and hoped it would be soon.

"Oh my you do taste good, I don't want to stop, but go on now, you have some mowing to do. I am going to bake you some cookies while you do."

He went out the door and she giggled to herself, she was so happy. She hoped she could at least give him a blow job before Marty got back from my trip so she could brag to him about it.

He came back covered in sweat again after mowing, as it was hotter than the day before. She was topless in some extra sexy shorts and took her hand to wave it like she was fanning herself, boy it is hot with the oven going on a day like this. I just had to let my boobies out, they get sweaty underneath.

Ronnie had the cookies cooling, and she was sweating too from the oven, they were just store-bought and baked cookies but he was not going to care. He was surely still on a high from getting to look at, and then finger a pussy, and now was treated to her topless again!

She didn't ask just pulled down and made him step out of his shorts, then let him pick a Gatorade flavor out, and he started drinking it. Some was running out the sides of his mouth he was so hot and thirsty, it looked so sexy, some went down the front of him, almost reaching his penis. It was such a sexy scene, and Ronnie wanted to go down on him but knew she still had to be careful to be patient and to go too far, too fast.

They were both hot and sweaty though, and she had an idea. Ronnie took him by the hand. She said, "Come with me, you can use the shower as you better rinse off first. She wanted to say, "we can shower together," but suggesting a naked shower with him would be pushing things.

She walked him to the bathroom, him naked and her topless, and said to him as he stood naked. "Oh, I can't wait to sketch you, you look so sexy standing here naked and sweaty, you are just going to be my best model ever."

Then he surprised her with his next statement. "I feel so much better just getting out of my wet shorts, drinking the Gatorade. Maybe you should get out of your shorts, I have already seen your vagina, I will be a gentleman and let you use the shower first. I don't want to be forward or fresh, but I admit, I like seeing you naked too. I would love to watch you shower and wash all your special parts if it is alright. I am not even an artist but I would like to see that kind of view of you, and maybe I can try sketching you nude sometime. It would be OK because it would be art."

"Well, you're so sweet, but Marty and I fit in this shower at the same time, we shower together a lot to save time, and can do it without touching if you prefer, it is big enough. But I don't mind if you touch, you can help me wash. How does that sound?"

"Again I don't want to be forward or get you in trouble with Marty. But I would like to help wash you, maybe even your privates, so can it be confidential just like the other stuff I did?"

Now Ronnie's mind was blown, she had jerked him off, he finger fucked her, and now a shower together in which he must have been planning to at least touch her? What a lot of progress in one day!

She wasted no time joining him naked, and they did touch. She could not pass on a chance, and pulled his naked body against hers, "You are just such a kind and considerate young man. Your parents did a good job raising you."

They washed each other, and she showed him out to wash a women's privates without getting soap inside. Then she washed his penis and balls getting him rock hard again. She found a way to get his cock between her legs. She had him washing her back, and she pushed her butt back against him as he did. She had to resist reaching down and guiding his penis inside her.

Once they got out, they both helped each other dry places they claimed they could not reach

Then without dressing, his idea, claiming it was too warm to dress yet. They went to the kitchen instead while still nude, and they had some cookies.

She got him his shorts then but hugged him before he had a chance to put them on, and this time she gave him a kiss with an extra long and special Goodbye/Thank You hug that got him hard yet again.

She already had gotten such a good response from him when she gave him the introduction to a blow job. It was his idea to stay nude after the shower, so she felt like she could push things. She went down to her knees and got started on an actual blowjob. He was so turned on when he felt her lips take his penis that she could feel his body quiver where she held his thighs.

It was not a long one, and she did not have to swallow his or do anything special. He came rather quickly, and she took all of it, and swallowed it as well.

She looked up at him as he helped her up, she wanted to see his reaction. She not only saw it, but he also spoke. "That felt so special Ronnie, I wanted to pull back when I started to cum, but you just took it in further, as if you wanted it. Do you really like taking that stuff in your mouth and swallowing it?"

"Only when it comes from someone I like as much as you, that makes it taste better. But go on, get going before we get started again. I will see you tomorrow for your first modeling session, no playing around tonight, better save yourself in case we get out of control again."

She wanted to plant the seed, that there could be more sex the next day too. It worked he pulled his shorts on and left.

She was so happy, the party stuff Marty and her were involved in had gotten old. Sucking strange, and sometimes overweight coked-up men's cocks was nothing like this young man's. The exhibitionist kick they had been on had filled some of the gaps, but it would be hard to beat their last stunt. She could not wait till tomorrow, but she had to go to the art store before then.

She needed a pad, an Easel, and sketch pencils, and wished she had time for some art lessons! But she knew she was a lost cause drawing-wise, but if she succeeds in breaking his cherry she won't have to worry about it. He will be a pussy hound for at least a while. She could make an excuse for not letting models see work in progress, she was already thinking of one.

Dwayne showed up at Ronnie's after his parents went to work. He was in a pair of shorts and a shirt and smelled delicious. She told him she did not have a lot of time and she was anxious to get started, and with it hard, and asked him when was the last time he touched it?

Dwayne said, "Well, I might have a difficult time because I was excited about doing this for you, and when I got in the shower this morning I remembered showering with you. I just had to take care of it, and am sorry, but I was thinking about a very beautiful married woman as I did this time."

"Well that is OK, I am flattered that I left that impression on you. From yesterday, we know how to get it up in a jiffy, and even faster using my mouth, if it is OK with you?"

"Well I guess, I liked it when you took it in your warm mouth, but it will be hard to stop at just hard. I do know it is a type of sex, and no one can know of course. Do you want me to undress again first?"

"Yes, go ahead and get nude for me, this will be quick though."

He pulled off his shorts and shirt, and Ronnie got on her knees and started sucking the boy's cock. It was not meant for the purpose of orgasm by him. But they were both enjoying it just the same and she got carried away, of course, she did not stop at just getting him hard. She just loved having this young cock in her mouth, and this time gave him the full treatment. She was taking almost all of it by opening her throat for it. He was not complaining, and from just reflex learned what it felt like to face fuck a girl.

He intended on at least telling her if he felt he was going to cum, but he was in her spell. When she continued to swallow his cock the feeling of it being in her throat put him on the edge. Well, he waited too long to tell her, and she ignored his warning anyway, she wanted to take his seed. She had him by his tight butt cheeks and could feel his body shake and hear his pleasure sounds."

She looked up at him with his cum leaking from the sides of her mouth and he did not know what to think or say.

"Oh my, I am so sorry I did not tell you in time that it was going to happen again. I am new at this, well as you know, it was only the second time I ever felt what it was like to have a beautiful woman's lips on it."

"That's fine, Umm, I love your taste though, and liked the way you were pumping my mouth, you are really a fast learner! I could have pulled back when you came but then I would have had to change again. Don't worry it was not real sex, and I know you realize it would not make me pregnant even if I was not on the pill. I miss getting to do what I just did for you when Marty is away, I also miss what he does for me. Maybe later you can help me out again."

"Let me wipe my face off and get started, I have a rule, almost all artists have it. I can not let you see my sketches while I work. If a model does it could adversely affect how he poses."

"He seemed to buy it, it was ingenious for her to think of it overnight."

Ronnie got behind the easel, and got to work, trying to make moves like she has seen an artist do on TV, moving her hand and arm back and forth like she is shading. He was just so hot standing there in the pose she had him in. She had this burning sensation, well let's call it a warm one in her sex. She would love to figure out how to get his tongue down there, but that would be harder than the fingering, or even getting him to have actual intercourse she thought.

Then the proverbial light bulb lit above her head. She had it she thought. She took a deep breath and went with it.

"Well I am done for today except for one thing, I have been wanting to do a self-portrait, featuring my sexual parts, but I can not stand in front of a mirror behind an easel and sketch it. It is going to be part of a nude bust, but I can't keep looking down either. If I get my Polaroid, would you take a picture for me? I use it because I don't develop film, and can't send nudes like these to a lab."