Did we Cross the Line Yet? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess so, it is for art, and I have already seen and felt it with my fingers."

Ronnie went and got the camera, and could hardly contain her excitement. She hoped it had enough film in it for a few shots.

It had 4 shots on the film cartridge, and she did not explain, just stripped and joined him nude. First, she told him to take one of her whole body, and maybe it should show her nipples hard so she could make them realistic.

"She told him, "I can play with these, but you know if you put your mouth on them like I did your penis, it will take just a second or two and they will be ready."

He got close and she tried to extend to her breasts she said, "Go ahead you can hold them while you maybe kiss and suck just a little. That looks so awkward the way you are trying to do it."

Soon he had not just more than a handful of her luscious breasts, and was moving forward to kiss them, and get a mouthful too.

Ronnie could not help but moan, "Umm, that feels so good, I miss Marty doing that for me when he is gone. Go ahead and hold both of them, then you can go back and forth to make sure you have them both all the way hard. Oh don't stop, I love it."

Ronnie knew they were both in sexual heaven, and did not want it to stop.

This baby-step approach was working. You can't just expect to jump a virgin's bones, especially one that was raised in such a sheltered, unreal environment as he was.

"Please let me know if it is too much Ronnie, just like with my fingers down below I really like this. I have not seen many nor have I ever done this, but I love your breasts. It is hard to stop sucking on them, my first ones to suck and feel up, they are just so special."

Ronnie was loving it and told him, "Your lips and tongue feel so good on them, I hate for you to stop too, but we better."

He went on long enough that he was hard, and she was wet. But he realized he had to pull back and take the photo and did.

"Wow, that was great, and I like the shot too. Now it is time to take one down below of my vagina."

Ronnie put her leg up on a chair like she did before, and spread herself open. This was going to be the tricky part. She just let him take a close-up, then showed it to him. She said, "See this part, it looks so plain like your penis looks when it's flaccid? A women's sex gets a little erect when she is excited too." She took her finger and pointed down to that area, "This stands out when Marty licks it, and he says my vagina looks like a beautiful flower then. That is the way I want my painting to look. Can you take another?"

"Yes, but can you get it that way first?"

"Well, yes, maybe with my fingers, but again it would take longer to do it myself. So Marty usually does it for me with his mouth and tongue. It is a lot to ask I know, but it will make it stand up so much quicker, and look better. It is like what I did for your penis with mine, but it would take some licking. I can't ask you to do that if you don't want to, even though we know you like the sweet taste of my pussy."

"Well, I think it might even be stretching the it's for art clause, but lying is a sin too. I don't want to lie to you, I really want to lick you down there and make you feel good. I want to so bad my penis is throbbing. Not sure if I can get to it in that position."

"I have an idea, come on, you can get the throw from the sofa, and bring it."

He did, and she met him with her knees down on the carpet close by. He spread it out on the floor. Then she gave him the best view yet, one that almost always leads to fucking. She spread her legs wide open, in reality, her pussy was not going to get much better looking. He got down in front of her, looking just as sheepish as he did the first time he touched it. His hands just naturally went to her thighs as he crawled in close. She could feel them shake as he lifted her legs a little higher, and spread them a little further. She thought at the time, "It is such an awkward and uncomfortable position to be in if it is in a gyno chair." This was the opposite. Having his strong hand put her in that position, could not have been any more to the contrary. She could not have felt any better and was getting turned on getting ready for cunnilingus.

She was up on her elbows as she wanted to at least see him start, and guide him if needed. He was almost ready and he moved his hands down lower to lift her pussy up to get to it. She looked him in the eyes and he seemed to be relaxed, and maybe a little excited about it. She sure was anxious to feel his tongue first touch her there. Then he moved in and gave her the first lick. He started just above her anus, and slowly slid his tongue in between, and up all the way to her clit. Her reaction was quick and sincere, "Oh Dwayne you are so smart knowing how to start like that, Oh God, Thank You, that felt so good!"

As he looked up after his first lick, his face was redder than it had ever been with her, but he was fine and got right back to it. He moved in to open her hole, and shove his tongue inside her, and she had to react again. "Oh Dwayne, you are so good, and your tongue is like your penis, it is big. You just have to fuck me with it like it is a penis."

After all the sex at the parties she had gone to, this was the best sex from someone new since me, she told me in describing it.

The feeling she got in the pit of her stomach was so intense. Without further instruction, he moved to where he had seen her rub when she got off with his fingering. He was then going back and forth from her hole to her clit.

She could not help but think that maybe it was her that had been seduced? Who does this well their first time eating a girl's pussy. She put that out of her mind because she did not care, and rightfully so, as he soon made her cum. She is so tiny and flexible she reacted by wrapping her legs around his head and squeezing it as she did.

He did not say anything but she knew to let loose, and just lay back and come down from the high he gave her his first time.

"Oh yes that felt so good, maybe it is ready, get the camera while I hold myself as wide open as I can."

He took the shot, and when it was ready showed it to her.

That is great, see how it is standing out, oral does that, especially good oral like you gave me. But after actual sexual intercourse with a hard penis, the area of the vagina around the hole gets really swollen. It is quicker to when being stretched by a hard penis, then the pink seems to be darker. I have never even seen a painting of one that way though. Maybe mine would be one of the first. There is nothing more beautiful and sexually appealing than an excited penis or pussy. I see yours is hard now. Take one of my pussy alone, and then for arts' sake, hand me the camera as you enter me with your penis. I will take one with both male and female organs sexually excited as you penetrate me and we become one.

There was no longer any reluctance he wanted to and had to fuck Ronnie. He was not going to say anything anymore, she wanted his penis, and he wanted her pussy. It was time to fuck her.

He was on his knees below her looking at it again, and was so anxious to start that some precum had formed on the head of his penis. She said, "Don't worry about getting that little bit of precum in me, I am on birth control. Just rub that big knob between my slit that cum will just join with my cum, and be lube. When you are ready push it against my opening, and you will have to push kind of hard till it breaches it, and it's inside me."

"I am sure you realize like I do that we just have to come to terms that we both want this for more than arts' sake. Fuck me Dwayne, fuck me with that big hard cock so we can both get to cum."

Once he pushed it inside her, she saw the immediate look of the pure pleasure of a virgin first fuck on his face, and she knew she had him, and that she was really his first. She just had to get him past a point of no return and did that. He was stroking her, and going so deep and hard she thought he might hit bottom, but was determined not to wince if he did. She kept him from having second thoughts and pulling out too soon by wrapping her legs around him as he continued to fuck her.

There was no more need for teaching, fucking is so instinctual in mammals, ever seen a dog or horse fuck? Men pick it up right away too, they just can't act on it like an animal, women demand some foreplay.

She wanted it faster and harder and told him so. "Oh Dwayne, this feels so good, pound me harder and go for it."

He did and she did, she stretched to rub her own clit as he pounded her. She watched his face get flushed, he was getting close to cumming.

Ronnie slipped and started with an "Oh God" again, but remembered and finished it almost if not the same as the last time she slipped. "Oh My Dear God, thank you for the pleasure you are guiding Dwayne to give to me, with his gift from you, a long thick penis. Help him, help me cum with my art, Amen."

Then said to him, "God gives us this pleasure, it's important to thank him for it, he wants this for us, and is always watching down on us, he enjoys seeing it I am sure. I would love to be able to watch us fucking so would Marty, I know it has to be beautiful."

She had a hard time keeping a straight face after some of that lines sounded corny to her. She was sure she was going to burn in hell for all this, but it was like the forbidden apple, once she took the bite, and gave him a taste too, there was no stopping it.

Ronnie said, "Keep going this feels too good to stop yet, the longer we go the better it will feel and look."

He said, "I feel it too, my penis is so hard, and my testicles feel funny, we both know they have something in them they need to deliver soon, I better pull out of you for that, right?"

"Oh no Dwayne, don't pull out it is OK, a little of your seed leaking out of my pussy, it will make this last photo and my painting look more authentic, more like actual art."

Ronnie looked beautiful lying there on the floor under this hunk of a young man, in contrast to the off-white throw. The pink on her neck was all the way down to her nipples.

Their eyes were locked, and even though they had not kissed other than a quick "Thank You" peck, it was almost like some spirit was guiding them. It guided them to connect at the lips, then extend their tongues to each others as they enjoyed the action down below. As they kissed, Ronnie wrapped her legs around his tight boy ass, and her arms around his back, pulling his ripped body against her world-class breasts. She could not believe she had this young man, who was like putty in her hands. The joy of seduction is always the first fuck, and she was going to savor it.

Neither one of them would have been able to describe the feelings they were having in words. Maybe they would have to resort to trying to do it in the religious way, talking in tongues, maybe that is where that questionable practice originated.

They wrestled tongues and bodies but stayed pretty much in a traditional missionary until Dwayne could not put off the inevitable again. "Oh Ronnie, here it comes." He felt his balls shrink right before he fired his first volley of ropes inside her. "Oh Ronnie, Thank You, and God too for this, I love you, Ronnie."

He was experiencing the high a guy gets from cumming inside a woman for the first time. She did not get an orgasm on this first fuck, she didn't care, the cumshot felt special to her too. She could feel the ropes of his cum hit the walls of her vagina but was already worried about him confessing love to her, and the after-effects and guilt might do to him so she. "Oh Lord, Thank You for these precious moments with the fine young man. Even though this was partly lust, forgive us. And may you continue to guide him to do your work, and forgive him and me for any missteps in judgment along the way."

They watched his first creampie form on her swollen pussy, and he repeated what she thought was just an at-the-moment statement. This time it felt almost terrifying to her when it came out of his mouth. "That was the best feeling of pleasure I ever had in my life. It is because I really do love you, Ronnie. I know it is not lust, even though I said it in the heat of the moment earlier!"

How could, or what else was there or her to say at that point?

Now it was for sure, if she kept lying like this for her own pleasure, Hell was going to be her final destination