Did You Fucking Cheat AGAIN?

Story Info
An awkward conversation between husband and wife.
2.1k words
2.77
35.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiprat
shiprat
919 Followers

Husband: Can I ask you something without it turning into a big fight?

Wife: I can't promise that. Given how things have gone in the past.

Have you been seeing him again? I keep seeing his cable van pull away from our neighborhood when I'm coming home from work. And I've noticed you freshly showered a lot when I get home. Like in the days when you were doing the whole thing with him. It's okay if you are. Don't get so tense. Just tell me honestly. Talk to me. No, please don't clam up like that.

Should I have my lawyer present? Will you bring this up in a custody hearing?

I'm just looking for honesty and clarity. We have built a life together. I think it entitles me to some answers. The truth. I'm not thinking divorce. Yet. But I do need honesty. You owe me that after all these years. I will try not to get angry, I promise.

That's what you said last time. But then you had a meltdown over the whole truth. And started calling me a whore. Just because I slept with other men, you think I don't feel hurt being called a whore?

You can't blame me for being upset over deception and infidelity. You can't deny my sense of betrayal.

I suppose not.

Can you just answer the question? Have you been seeing him again?

...

That's an answer I guess. How long?

Three months on and off. I didn't go seeking him. I swear. You won't believe me I know. I was very good for almost two years. I would see him working in the neighborhood but never even smiled at him after the first affair. He also generally kept his distance.

So what happened? He came sniffing around for an easy lay?

No, that's what I'm saying. It was a coincidence. Happenstance. I was in the bus back from Charlotte. As was he. With a couple of family members. That's what we had first started chatting over. The bus was mostly empty. He avoided me for an hour. But then came over after his cousins fell asleep. We started talking.

Talking or fucking?

Just talking. All that ride, we just talked without any attempt at hanky panky. He apologized for going overboard, especially about how many people he brought in to fuck me without any vetting and the videos floating around. The videos ended his marriage by the way. His wife found out, filed for divorce, got custody. He was feeling chastised. Regretful.

What a saint! I'm touched?l!

I understand your bitterness. But he really was just talking honestly. Talked about his kids. The new business he was starting on the side. Small updates about some of... the others.

The other men who fucked you day in and day out?

Please, honey! You want me to clam up?

Sorry. Go on.

He asked me before getting off the bus if I wanted to join him for a drink. I was tempted. But that idea gave me anxiety. Plus you and the kids were waiting at home. I said no, but next time he was in the area for a service call, send me a text and maybe stop by for coffee.

Coffee? To do what? Sudoku? You invited him over hoping that it would lead to something, didn't you? Why else would you tell him to text first except to make sure I or the kids weren't around?

Yes, I admit it. Yes, I broke our deal.

How did you break our deal? Say it explicitly.

Our deal was that if I start feeling my urges again, I should honestly tell you and we would explore things together. No hiding. No lying. I broke the deal. I took the easy way out of sneaking around. Again. Hiding and lying again. I'm sorry.

Good. As long as we are clear. So you invited him over and?

I invited him around hoping something would happen. And it took a little time, but it did happen. He kept his distance and stayed respectful as I made the coffee and we had it. Conversation was still about family and other benign stuff. For about an hour, like a respectable housewife and service provider. But the tension was obvious.

Who made the first move?

Please don't take my kids away from me.

Why would you even think that?

It just feels like you're pumping me for information to use at a custody hearing.

Trust me. I am not even remotely thinking that way. I'm not even thinking divorce yet. I just want honesty for once without having to extract it out of you. So please tell me. Once you invited the man you had already cheated on me with, back in our house, who made the first move?

I did. He was handing me the cup when I stepped very close to him. And stayed there. He put his arms around me.

And you two fucked?

Yes. On the couch. He threw me down on it and fucked me on top, giving me a satisfying orgasm. We then moved to the guest room. The second time, he was more gentle. And we talked in between.

Talked about what?

Us. Me and him. If we were starting it again, we would have to be careful not to hurt loved ones like last time.

What a romantic affair.

It was an affair, yes. But there really was no romance. It was purely carnal. We both also talked about how neither of us wanted a real emotional connection. Family is still family. This was to be a guilty indulgence.

When did he come over?

Generally Tuesday and Thursday. During school hours. We never did anything outside school hours this time.

So if I'm doing my math right, he came over and fucked you at least a couple of dozen times. Behind my back.

I'm sorry. Every time I thought, this was the last time. But every time I felt satiated like I had not felt otherwise in a while. Sorry. You're asking for honesty. I'm giving you honesty.

Fair enough. Go on.

This next part is going to be hard for me to admit. And for you to hear. The affair went on like that, me and him, twice a week, for a month. The sex was good. He pounded me hard. But he was still generally being better behaved than the last time.

And you got bored, didn't you?

Sort of. Once, he had me bent over the kitchen table and was about to enter me when I said I was impressed and surprised that almost a month back together and he still had not tried to do me in the ass again. I said this laughing. He also laughed and said well he was trying to respect my boundaries and not go overboard like last time and mess things up.

Give him the Nobel already!

I didn't say anything but did stick my ass out extra. He said, do you want me to? I said I didn't care either way. He said no, he needed me to be explicit this time. Didn't want to feel like he was raping me. I said well, okay, I want you to fuck me in the ass. You (husband) were doing it regularly nowadays anyway. After you found out about my cheating, you've gone to town on my ass. I wanted to feel him in there again too.

You were right. This is hard to hear. But continue.

He fucked me hard in the ass, making me cum so hard, I still remember! After that, we had another frank conversation about sexual boundaries. And I pretty much said look, normal vanilla sex, I like with my husband too. What makes the affair work is the emotional distance to pursue my darker kinks. That what freaked me out last time in the end wasn't the sex itself but the chaos and the random guys being assholes and secret videos being shot.

You were basically telling him to treat you like a cheap whore.

Honestly, yes. I had acted reluctant and shy when he brought in other guys. But now I myself asked him about a couple of the ones I liked.

With the biggest cocks?

Thickest. I asked if he could bring one or two over.

Holy fuck, you've been having orgies again, haven't you? Right under this roof? Oh please don't start crying now.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I never meant for it to get this far again, I swear. I don't know what's wrong with me. Please don't take my kids...

Will you stop bringing up the kids? I promise you, I'll never take them away from you no matter what you did. You made them. They are yours before anyone else's. I can't make this any clearer. So stop bringing them up and just give me honesty without a fight.

Fine! You want total honesty? I'll give you total honesty! Yes, I had orgies. Big wild orgies. That's what you want to hear about and get hard?

How dare you?

I'm just being honest honey! I was having orgies pretty much every minute the kids were in school. After dropping them off and before picking him up, the last couple of weeks, I was with him and three other men. Once with all together.

All as in..

Yes, I was naked with four men at the same time. Getting pounded in my mouth, my cunt, my ass. I came so much. I squirted so much. I had to get a rubber sheet for me to have sex on. Oh see, you ARE hard!

I can't help how my body reacts to your depravity. Don't turn it around on me.

Okay then, more details. The last time, the double penetration had been the end point of the whole thing for them and for me. This time, it was the starting pointing once he brought back a couple of guys. They fucked me in the pussy and the ass so much so often!

How have I not felt it?

Do you really think the female body is like some old rubber tube? I popped out two kids and I can still grip your cock hard enough to make you cum instantly.

Me and a dozen others.

Not a dozen. It was just him and three other guys. And every time I had an orgy, you and I also had a great night afterwards. So it's not like I was falling short on what you needed.

Oh that's the justification for lying?

No. Sorry. You're right. Just habit. Going on the defensive. Anyway, yeah, the past month or so, I've been having regular orgies with him and the guys. Hours of my holes just being stuffed. Cumming like a volcano. Feeling the kind of happiness I've never felt otherwise. Yes, I lied. Again. I'm sorry. But please understand that even in my infidelities, I'm yours.

What the fuck does that mean?

I mean it was just sex. They fucked me, I came, they left. The rest of the day, with you, around you, that's been so great. Not an excuse. Just an observation.

Honestly, I noticed how giving and even downright horny you've been in bed many times. Often even in inappropriate places.

Oh fuck you! You made me get naked at Alcatraz!

That was just harmless fun.

Your kinks are harmless fun and my kinks are sins?

I don't know what a sin means. But if you've been letting a series of cable guys and associates ram your holes regularly, you sure aren't winning any points.

Let's both take deep breaths. I don't want us to get so angry that we break something we can't fix.

Agreed.

Okay?

Okay.

What next?

Tell me what all you did with them. The raunchy stuff. The nasty stuff. Yes, it gets me really hard. I get angry but also aroused. It's evolution, I was told by my therapist. Once a male knows his female has been fucked by another, he gets extra virile to mount her again and add his own sperm in there. I know I know, you can't get pregnant. But my primal brain doesn't know that. So I'm not going to feel ashamed of getting hard at the details of your...

Go on. Say it. Whoring?

If the shoe fits!

Oh fuck all the way off! Just divorce me then.

That's what you want?

Isn't that what you want?

What the fuck are we doing? How did we even get here?

Because you wanted your hot new wife to tease the cable guy a little.

shiprat
shiprat
919 Followers