All Comments on 'Did You Fucking Cheat AGAIN?'

by shiprat

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
waratahwaratah9 months ago

Needs an editor, can't tell what's dialogue and what's narrative

CharetteCharette9 months ago

or who said what ...

BigfundrewBigfundrew9 months ago

Medium.

Several of your tags are irrelevant or don't make sense

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Interesting conversation. He started it, and got more than he thought he wanted

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

What will happen to their kids after these nasty people die of multiple STDs?

SteveWallaceSteveWallace9 months ago

Sorry. Poorly written. Interesting plot line.

padrossi1986padrossi19869 months ago

Dear Shipra, the short, few worded introductions to various incidents, beneath the little information they showcase, its the fantasy and the whole possibilities that they represent which are amazingly sexy. Thanks once again for the quick fun read.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

An Indian not cheating would be a story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with waratah. Without quotation marks, this was too difficult to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Does he like hearing her talking about cheating? Is he going to divorce her or what? Why not just have her becoe a money maker and they'll both be happy.

offkilter123offkilter1239 months ago

It’s like you’ve never read a book or a story in your life. You have no idea how to write a story. This was a mess.

JensensloverJensenslover9 months ago

At least learn what QUOTATION marks are, you have none in this rubbish, also, who is saying what?!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Holy fuck! What is happening to this site?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

Other than an editor, the plot is a little problematic.

If she is unable to control herself, then it’s a mental health issue like kleptomania or a drug addiction.

How long before gang bangs and pulling trains aren’t enough? How long before her need for depravity takes a darker turn?

Secondly, she says it was just sex. She says that she still belonged to him. The problem is she lied and cheated on her husband. She broke the rules they agreed on and in doing so, exposed her family to any number of consequences.

By breaking the rules, she stated that her husband didn’t matter to her. The rules they agreed on didn’t matter. Honesty matters.

Lastly, she claims she had sex with her husband after they left. Physiologically, she would have been sore, stretched and raw. It would have been painful. And that many partners leads to unintended side effects: yeast infections, UTI’s, HPV (which can lead to cervical cancer) she exposed herself and her family to this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Get back on the ship...rat

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hopeless

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Content is what it is. The problem here is that this is nearly unreadable. If you keep going, you honestly need to brush up on the basics of writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrible. Only good news is she will be dead from STD's before too long.

kirei8kirei89 months ago

The poor kid(s) doesn't/don't have a chance with a whore for a mother and a sick cucking pervert for a father. Kids, you say? She brought up a custody hearing.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny9 months ago

Yeah...I lied I'm taking the kids away, she'll ruin them otherwise. She's an amoral alleycat.

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

Just nonsense, but funny. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking worthless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can you write reddy garu

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What did I think of the story...hmmm? I thought shiprat that this story was just ripe sh!t. You start with the husband attempting to have an adult conversation with his wife concerning her obvious problematic behaviors. You ended by making it all the husband's fault "Because (he) wanted (his) hot new wife to tease the cable guy a little." H*ck no!

He wrongly suggested some teasing, but how often could you reasonably expect to see the cable guy? Was he doing an installation? So just for one afternoon? But what his wife did was beyond reason, rationality or redemption. Carrying on a flagrant affair and including multiple men in group orgies. And under the sanctuary of her family's home! That's treasonous. Her husband should have taken the kids and divorced her the first time. It was in his rights to do so.

Instead he looked the other way, owning up to his original error in judgment perhaps? The husband thought and expected that they had come to an agreement and reached a reconciliation. But the traitor was involved in her bad behavior again. And now she tries to throw her sins back on her husband. She is a reprobate. Hope he hasn't hired a remodeling contractor. She may have a kitchen fire in her future.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

They're both fucking losers. Too bad they had kids.

shipratshiprat9 months agoAuthor

Thank you for getting the point, padrossi1986

Thank you so much everyone for all the comments. Even the nasty ones. Especially the nasty ones.

Rocky62Rocky629 months ago

Well get on with it buddy, get a bj, fuck her mouth then after lubing up in her puss pound her ass. Thats what they both seem to like so get on with it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Punctuating Dialogue 101

.

Quotation marks are NOT optional!

.

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

.

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

.

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

.

I learned this by the time I was 10. Not being a professional writer is NOT an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I gave up on this story when it was mentioned a bunch of guys. not interested...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With 9400 views and a really, really low evaluation of just 2.3*, this means that this tale has been very, very much disliked, and this is what everyday happens, to almost all the fetish-cuck tales, published in this LW category. Change the theme or the category, to get better results.

arch3rarch3r9 months ago

Fantastic!! Keep Writing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Five stars. No comments neccessary.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Writing was ok, but the theme is putrid. Why doesn't the husband hang around and watch the gangbang and then he can suck all their dicks to get them up for a second round.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Big fan of yours, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"With 9400 views and a really, really low evaluation of just 2.3*, this means that this tale has been very, very much disliked, and this is what everyday happens, to almost all the fetish-cuck tales, published in this LW category."

All shiprat stories start like that cos the usual btb crowd first descends and gives low ratings en masse like automatons. But then normal traffic trickles in and her writing resonates and the story ends up 4+. Happens every time.

Jackmart2002Jackmart20029 months ago

Wow another mind boggling one..you are master of such stories with darkside..amazing how easily you write itt..cheers

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“All shiprat stories start like that cos the usual btb crowd first descends and gives low ratings en masse like automatons. But then normal traffic trickles in and her writing resonates and the story ends up 4+“

Still a 2.47… seems more and more likely that the “btb crowd that give low ratings en masse” are actually just normal people that don’t like cuck stories and rate it appropriately.

shipratshiprat9 months agoAuthor

Wow, men are actively tracking the ratings for my stories?

shipratshiprat9 months agoAuthor

I don't write these stories for ratings, you dipshits. I write them for your hate. Predictable hate like 26thNC.

There's nothing you can say to me about me That's worse than what I already think about myself. Having chronic depression can be liberating that way.

Your hate feeds me, trolls.

And those who get the larger point of my stories and post loving comments, I love you the most. I wish I had the mental kindness to thank you better.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hi, nice to see you are actively writing again.

Could you please write a continuation of the watchman series next time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lol. It’s funny how people take time to write negative comments. Not every single story is for every single reader. If you don’t like it, move on to a different story.

Give writer the credit for putting time and effort to write. Don’t put his/her effort down.

Shiprat, you are doing great. You have a creative thinking.

vanyevanye9 months ago

Difficult to read when it's nothing but alternating paragraphs.

LuckOfTheDrawLuckOfTheDraw8 months ago

Not great, shiprat. You're losing your game. There's less and less of the imagination that made the earlier stories work. 2 stars as against the 5 I gave for all your previous efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still waiting for Reddy Garu 3. Is it coming shiprat?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Felt really a heartbroken story. It has reality touch which makes me wonder if that really happened. It's never easy to have such conversation.

I liked you tried this in conversation format rather than usual story telling. Made it more impactful.

I know u don't give a shit about any comments but you still read it, I don't know why. I usually never read comment section until I was Ur comments dear author.

I hope you get well from depression, 3 years is a long time to be still depressed.

Regards

Xavier

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ehhh, write about your parents’ marriage for your shrink, not us pal

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Sorry Rat. I don’t hate you at all. The only feeling I have for you is pity for someone who tries so hard, but fails every time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looks like u wrote this while taking a dump...poor story by ur standards...looks super fake.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Again a story with little explanation or Context and as Normal here No Damn Ending!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shoot me now! Why are so many authors so obsessed with making the wife not just a cheat but a depraved nymphomaniac? Who the hell has enough spare time available to have this much sex with this many people? And don't even get me started on the banal reference to anal sex! JR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiprat@shiprat
914 Followers
A typical atypical Indian woman. My stories, entirely fictional, explore some dark and disturbing fetishes of mine. Infidelity, humiliation, abuse, cuckolding, and playing with taboos related to social status and age. These are just dark fantasies meant for entertainment purpo...