Diego Fell Into Her Trap

Story Info
Cherie seduces Diego. Then gets a surprise from Diego's dad.
1.4k words
4.23
2.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
993 Followers

Me and my husband loved 'Swinger Parties.' And no, I don't mean dancing. We had recreational screwing with other couples. I loved switching fuck partners. And so did my hedonistic hubby.

But this summer all of our fuck buddies were on vacation. And my husband was overseas for three months.

Now I had a VERY uncontrollable itch between my legs. I desperately needed something long and hard to scratch that itch... I ordered a pizza, hoping the delivery driver would be male.

Dropping my panties I waited for my prey... The doorbell rang. Soon a tall young stud was at the door. "Hi, ma'am. Here's your pizza, hot and ready."

"I love it hot and ready. Come inside young man, and I'll give you your tip." The second he stepped in I pounced like a tigress. Kissing him furiously, my fingers pulled down his zipper and yanked out his cock.

"Wait ma'am, I...!"

"Shut up and get hard." Under my expert stroking his boner popped right up. I pinned him against the wall and lifted my skirt. My cunt was hot, wet and ready. "I'm gonna fuck you to death." My hips pushed forward as his thick knob pierced my gash. "Dude you got a big hammer."

My wet cunt slid back and forth in a fuck rhythm. Pulling out my boobs, I pushed them to the guy's mouth. "Suck my nipples." His tongue swirled around my nips. "No. Bite 'em dammit!" He did and I squealed in orgasm.

"Ahh, Yesss!" His prick spewed at the same time, and my convulsing pussy milked out every drop of jism.

The delivery guy tucked in his dick and ran out the door. "Thanks for the tip Crazy Lady!"

My burning itch was relieved... for now. Little did I know that more fortune would 'swing' my way. Stepping into the shower, I noticed an aluminum pole swinging around outside the window. "That's right. Diego, the pool cleaner, is here today. Excellent."

I set another trap. Throwing on my flimsiest robe I ran outside. "Yoo-hoo, Diego I have your check for this month."

He looked up, waving his twelve-foot pole. My pussy cringed. "Oh thanks ma'am."

Holding out the check I dropped it on purpose. "Oh silly me." As I bent over my left breast accidentally fell out. I could feel his stare. Pretending not to notice I handed Diego the payment.

He blushed. "Um, Mrs. Cherie. Your titty needs tucked in."

"Thanks." I fixed my robe. "Diego are you graduating this year?"

"Yes ma'am, next week. And tomorrow's my birthday. I'll be nineteen."

"Happy Fucking Birthday!" I kissed his cheek. "Hey Diego, in honor of your birthday why don't I make dinner for you? Oh and young man, what do you want for your birthday?"

"I want what all nineteen-year-old guys want. And you know what that is..."

"Yes Diego. You want pussy."

"What? No ma'am...I was gonna say beer." I laughed at his dick-denying. "Sure ma'am. Dinner would be great."

My cunt throbbed like crazy. Later that day in the evening, I showered and shaved my pussy...shaved my pubes into a heart. Then I slipped on a tight halter top, no bra, and hot pink shorts. I sprayed perfume over my neck, down my cleavage and even a squirt on my pussy slit. It burned.

The tight outfit showed off my aroused nipples, crinkly areolas, and the puffy lips of my camel toe.

Soon, I heard Diego's motorcycle roar up. "Come in Diego. Let's get cozy and eat."

We sat close to each other, and I served seafood with oysters. "Diego since you'll be old enough to drink in a few hours, I have some wine for us." We spent the night eating, drinking, talking and drinking. With every drink he fell further into my web.

"Well, it's getting late Mrs. Cherie. I better go home."

"Go home and do what?"

"Watch Star Trek, of course."

"Oh, I love Star Trek. Take me with you."

"Really? On my Harley?"

"Yep. I also love to ride Hogs." He was stunned but nodded. I hopped on his bike, holding his chest while squishing my boobs against his back. We drove to his house.

"My parents are home, but the lights aren't on." Of course I knew what they were doing, but Diego was oblivious. "I'll just have a looksie."

After he opened the door and called out. He didn't hear anything, so he motioned me in. "Just in case they were in bed, it'd be best to stay in the kitchen."

"No, let's go to your room. I have a birthday present for you. And I don't want anyone else to see it."

In the hall was a picture of his parents. I recognized them. Derick and Mona. They used to be members of our wife-swapping club. "Wow, It's a small fucking world."

In Diego's bedroom, I heard noises coming through the wall. The sound of two people screwing. "Oh my God, Mrs. Cherie, it's my parents."

"Shh, it's okay. Let's hurry." I kissed him deeply. As we hugged I felt his hard cock press against my legs. We heard his parents going at it. My hands reached for his belt, and I knelt and undid his pants. The thin metallic sound of his zipper broke the silence.

Diego froze as I eased his jeans from his hips, pulling down his boxers. His pole sprung out, stiff and thick as my wrist. 'Pool cleaners have such lovely poles.' I kissed it, licking the tip with my tongue.

"Ma'am, is this my present?"

The young man moaned when I went down on him. Cupping his balls, I licked the length of his shaft. "Boy, I could just eat you up!" He stood there motionless, with his boxers down and his prick up. I sucked a cock that was stiff as sin.

Taking his prick all the way down my throat, I felt it swell and throb... Suddenly a blast of thick jism gushed out, filling my mouth. I sucked Diego's prick, draining every drop from his balls.

"That was good, but that's not your present."

Diego's hands went to my halter and pushed up, exposing my naked tits. "They're awesome." His tongue licked my rosy nipples. Then his face moved between my legs. Diego kissed and licked and probed my pussy with his tongue.

"Diego, now it's time for your birthday present." I pulled him on top of me. The young man's stiff erection pressed against my soft pussy. I groaned as he pushed into my twat, pumping in and out like a piston. The man was a fuck machine.

"Mmm...that's so...unh..." My legs wrapped around his hips, pulling his dick deeper..."That's it...faster guy...Ohhhh...oh YES!" I screamed as he exploded inside me, not caring if his parents heard. My pussy dripped with his creamy jism. When he pulled back, I clamped my legs around him.

"Ma'am, what are you doing?"

"Boy, we're not done." Rolling him over I mounted my young lover. Humping up and down, soon his cock grew rigid. Tongue kissing Diego, I rubbed my nipples against his chest and rocked his cock.

"Oh...ma'am, what are you doing?"

"Take it easy lover. We got all night." I humped faster, enjoying the friction of Diego's thick shaft against the tight walls of my aching pussy. "Oh, that's it Diego..."

He reached for my boobs, squeezing them and palming them. Bucking wildly, I ground my hips against his prick until we both climaxed, gasping for breath. Diego collapsed on my pillowy tits.

The poor boy, I wore him out. We both fell asleep.

***

In the morning I woke up belly down, with someone on top of me, screwing my asshole! "OUCH DAMMIT! Stop that, Diego. Your parents might hear us."

"Diego's at school --I'm Diego's dad, Derick. Remember me Cherie?"

"WHAT!? Is that you Big Dick Derick?"

"Yep, in the flesh." He fucked my ass harder.

Ungh...Your dick is even bigger than before. Oww, you're hurting my asshole." I looked back. "Now I know where your son gets his fat fucking prick!"

"Yep. Me and my wife are swinging again. Bring your hubby over, and we'll have a wife-swap party." Derick's dick exploded in my ass. When he pulled out I rolled over.

"Well Derick, hubby's away for a while, but we're eager to swap. And I see you're still hung like a donkey."

He laughed. "And Cherie, you still got those jumbo tits." His fingers pulled on my nipples. I looked up. "Do I still get to screw your son?"

"Hell yes. Teach Diego all your sex tricks." Derick winked. "Cherie dear, you still do that trick with your tongue?"

I stuck out my long tongue, tickling the tip of my nose. Derick laughed. "That's a wicked talent--a talent that makes my wife's thighs quiver."

"Yep, pussy or dick. I swing both ways, like a monkey on a tree."

"Ha! Hold still my little fuck-monkey. Now I'll finish reaming out your ass."

KimKim5
KimKim5
993 Followers