Mirror, Mirror

Story Info
Naughty scene with interracial couple.
1.8k words
4.26
4.2k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We gotta talk about something" he said, as he climbed back into the truck. I looked over at his direction, waiting to hear the rest of his thought. "You can't keep fucking me like this."

I almost choked on my water - and laughed at him. "What do you mean?" I asked. He looked at me, his eyes telling me he was joking. "So how am I supposed to fuck you? What does that even mean? Like, should we fuck less?"

"Well I didn't say that" he replied, a smile spreading across his lips. I laughed again at him, as I drove back to the house and got situated with food & drinks. Tequila, floor picnic and some food - we were in for the night. We had played hooky from work that day, unplanned and decided on exploring the city.

After we finished eating, we got comfier on the floor pallet we made. He leaned over to kiss me, his hand gripping my thigh, I leaned in to his kiss and moved closer to him. Physical touch was something we both had shared we enjoyed, but there was something about our interactions that the physical touch only elevated every time.

"So I have a question for you" I said to him, after pulling away from a few kisses. "Go for it" he replied, his eyes slowly moving to lock on mine. "So how should I continue to fuck you? I need to know where my boundaries and limits exist for you."

I had moved from sitting next to him to sitting on my knees in between his legs, my hands rubbing over his legs. A smirk covered his lips as my question penetrated his thoughts, and he playfully scratched at his beard, as if thinking really hard over my question.

"Well, I'm not really sure. But I'm willing to see where the lines could be drawn, if we need them" he replied. A giggle escaped my lips, giving away how much the tequila was already working through my body.

"I'm willing to be the student, if it means I get to learn under your hands" I playfully replied. His smirk turned full on grin, enjoying my reply to him.

"Let's begin then" he suggested. His hands reached out and grabbed at my hips to move me closer to him, motioning to straddle him. Sitting on top of him now, one hand reached down to grip my ass, while the other reached to my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I could feel his dick growing under my thong, pressing against my wetness.

I adjusted myself, spreading my hips further - sinking lower onto him, his dick even harder now. His hand moved from my hip, to reach between us, and into my panties. I could feel my wetness dripping as he slid his finger inside of me. A soft moan escaped my lips against his, and I felt him push another finger into me.

"You have the tightest, prettiest little pussy I've ever enjoyed" he said. Just hearing that from him made my body tingle, and my pussy contracted against his fingers. "Oh yeah?" He asked. His gaze moved to mine again, as he continued fingering me.

I melted against his hand, and shuddered from the sensations he was giving me. He kissed at my face, and he stopped moving his fingers inside of me and put them to my lips. I opened my mouth, and tasted myself off his fingers. He licked his fingers after I did, and smirked.

"Trouble" he said. I giggled at him, and licked my lips. He grabbed my hips, and moved me, allowing him to adjust and he got up, standing in front of me. He moved me to now kneeling in front of him, and also being directly in front of the mirror.

"I want you to see what I see. I want you to watch how pretty you are, when I stick my dick down your throat" he said. "Stick that tongue out - there you go. Mmm, good girl."

His hand was at the base of my neck, my hair wrapped around his fist as he moved in and out of my mouth. The spit was dripping out of my mouth, down my chin and over my body. He reached down to rub my nipple with his free hand, the spit and his fingers making my nipples hard.

Staring up into his eyes from my knees I could feel his dick swell and get harder against my tongue. I continued sucking on him, relaxing my throat to try and take all of him as I could. I enjoyed this part - the more of him I took in, the more I gagged. My mouth and my pussy both got wetter from it - he got harder.

"You like that shit huh? You're my good little slut. You like showing how well you can take Daddy's dick don't you?" He asked, a moan escaped from his lips as he leaned his head back. Undoubtedly savoring this moment he had me in, and the view he had. I hummed in response to his question, the hum giving an additional sensation to him, and allowing me to continue without moving my mouth from his dick.

He reached down to pull my face away from his dick, kneeling to meet me on the floor and pulled me in to him. He kissed me with such force that I gasped and let out a loud moan into his mouth. His hands gripping at my hips to pull my panties off, and laying me on my back, legs spread wide as he moved in between my thighs.

I could feel the tip of him rubbing against my clit, listening to the wetness that he created. I reached up to pull his face to mine, sticking my tongue out for him. He knew what I was asking for, and I knew he'd give it to me.

He reached down to lift my hips, and pull my body even closer into his. His mouth came over mine and started to suck my tongue. As he did that he I could feel his dick head slowly starting to separate my swollen lips, and sink deep into me. Inch by inch.

I started to gasp, feeling him fill me, and tried to move out from under his mouth. He continued to suck my tongue as his dick slowly moved in and out of my pussy, opening her up to him. He let go of my tongue when he felt his dick sink into me entirely, and looked down to see I was already creaming on him.

He looked back up at me. "Oh princess ... that's what Daddy needed. That tight little white pussy - creaming already. You got more for me? I want to see you cover this big black dick." I moaned as he talked to me, stroking me to pleasure.

One of his hands reached down to my throat and turned my face to look at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes found his in the mirror, and I couldn't look away from him. And his other hand moved my leg to allow him deeper inside of me.

I moaned so loud feeling him deep inside of me, but he didn't stop stroking me as my body reacted and my hips lifted to meet his pace. Sex with him always felt more amazing every time.

Being pinned under him currently my body couldn't move. All I could do was lay there and feel my body ride the wave of ecstasy that was building deep inside. With each stroke into my pussy he kept hitting against my g spot, and I could hear how wet I was for him.

I could feel the warmth in my pussy start to spread through my body like a small fire had started, and he was the cause. My body completely sinking into the floor beneath me, his body enveloping me entirely as he moved between my thighs. I was so close.

He could feel how wet I was, my pussy creaming on his dick. He looked down to watch his dick sliding and out of me, covered with all of my juices. His gaze moved back to the mirror, and I followed his lead - finding my blue eyes stare into his brown eyes.

I let out a moan and couldn't believe how good this felt. It was even hotter watching him fuck me, and watching my face as I stared back at him - that was all I needed to release my orgasm. My pussy started gripping on his hardness, he could feel my body trembling under him.

"That's it. That's my good little girl. Cum for me, cum for Daddy" he moaned in my ear, leaning down to kiss my neck & the side of my face. He reached over to position my face to ensure I could see my reflection as I came completely undone for him.

"Fuck" I moaned out. "You're going to make me cum." I reached down and my hands gripped onto his arms.

"I fucking better" he replied. I could hear my pussy gushing on him as I came, the juices flowing out of me as he sank as deep into me as he could. A second orgasm rolled over my body, as he pushed deeper into me and he reached down to rub my clit. More wetness covered him, and I moaned feeling my pussy still throbbing against him. A gasp escaped my lips as I felt his dick pull out of me, still so hard and needing his own climax.

He moved his hand to his hardness, and I eagerly moved to position myself between his legs. I leaned over to take him into my mouth, sucking my juices off of his dick, and wanting to make him cum. I gripped the base of his dick, my hands gliding down his shaft, sucking the tip only before taking all of him into my mouth. I pushed him deeper into my throat and felt his cum spill into my mouth.

He reached over to grip my throat as he came, his eyes focused on the mirror - watching me as I sucked his orgasm out of him. I swallowed every drop he gave me, and continued until he let out a small gasp that told me he was done.

A light laugh escaped his mouth, as I leaned away to sit up and wipe my mouth. A smile formed on my face as I looked back to stare at him in the mirror.

"You are something else. You know that?" He asked me. "What are you trying to do to me?"

"I didn't 'try' to do anything to you - and I'm only trying to do everything to you, because you like trouble" I said to him.

"No. That's wrong" he said to me. I looked at him, turning my head to the side inquiring him to elaborate. "WE like trouble" he said, a smile forming over his face as he said it.

I laughed at him. He wasn't wrong.