All Comments on 'Different Colors, Made of Tears'

by RainSlateHerotica

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
toesucker1toesucker111 months ago

Toesucking. Yes!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

so this is definitely an embarrassing thing to write lol, and never have i done such a thing before, but i have to tell you how incredible this is <3

because i must have read this thing 4 times over (and kitty as well) and wanna praise both on like kinks but also on transness. like, finding anything at all that's like lesbian cis dom/trans sub is basically impossible and here i'm just enraptured by how much your characters find us *beautiful*, how much we're desired and *NOT* in any way fetishised. trying to find something kinky that doesn't do that is so hard (so much so i've worried a cis people *couldn't* desire us without fetishising us), like in kitty i was getting alarm bells cos of the chastity cage and it's maybe still not my thing lol but it just felt... like a normal thing? no weird "emasculinising" shit. little moments like the hen part (i did not know that word and gosh it is so sweet <3).

like me and kink, i'm a fucked up little thing. i cannot help it. i think the combination of repression, assault, regular objectification, and then the like twisted hateful fetishisation you have to process coming into your own body, like it messes you up lol. and it means i can be so particular lol, like belovedly objectified not denigrated (you do it *so* well, wow) and that twisted wish for scenarios that if IRL would be unrecoverably fucked up lol but still needing that safe, happy ending and knowing the trans girl is okay (i think it's a really important part to me not feeling fetishised that we aren't like *disposed of* at the end, i don't think i could ever communicate how intense and incredible a line like "please don't kill me" is when it feels *good* instead of being one of the 10 million ways that could go super, super bad).

and GOD how fucked up this was lol, but still incredible. i think i just pretend there was a little stronger hinting before (i.e Jasmine leaves the collar behind as just *the mega-hint* (i super vibe with hints/sneaky moments of consent, you really gotta get me comfy or broken to be honest about how terrible i am lol), or the knife is definitely blunt/fake lol) then god even a lightweight like me would go for it. you've definitely succeeded in "pushing boundaries", and it wouldn't have worked if you didn't treat trans women so wonderfully. if it is not super rude lol i would *love* to see Jasmine and Ivy again, maybe let Jas get a bit of revenge (or establish a tiny amount of boundaries) obv right before she's put back in her place.

and otherwise like, dear god i'm writing this account name down and checking back. and sorry that this post is a total mess (in fairness, you have made me one). and obv my experiences/interpretation aren't like for all trans girls/fems/women, tho i can certainly say i know more than a few i wish i could send this to without flagrantly outing my twisted little mind (i sit safely in the mode of "plausibly deniable").

thank you <3

i need to cry a little and then get on with my day lol. gonna play Baldur's Gate 3 (Karlach, my beloved golden retriever lesbian lol, her pure loving expression of just "you are beautiful" hits the same note as this lol) to recover.

NightmareOfTartarusNightmareOfTartarus9 months ago

in case that giant anonymous message wasn't super annoying, that is me!

i've felt compelled to make an account so i don't lose this little story, and if you wanted to say anything can send it my way <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainSlateHerotica@RainSlateHerotica
I'm a lesbian who writes erotica for all kinds of women. I love BDSM. I'm also open to your fantasies. Let me know what you want to see in my stories. I write about cis women, trans women, non-binary people, and pretty much all genres of queers. I like to push boundaries....