Different Colors, Made of Tears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrys lit a blunt, hit it and handed it to me. I puffed on it for a moment, then leaned down and blew the smoke into Jasmine's mouth. She accepted it gratefully. I had some fun for a few minutes smoking pot and blowing the smoke all over her sweet little body. I liked the way she looked through the screen of my smoke. We put our drinks down and our blunt out.

Jasmine gasped because she knew this was not a good thing for her. "I have a little surprise for you, pretty girl." I purred as Chrys handed me my violet wand. Jasmine knew exactly what this was and immediately started begging.

"I'm sorry! Why are you doing this? Didn't I take the caning and tickling good for you, Mistresses? Didn't I? Please?"

"Oh you took it so good."I said. "But unfortunately, the more you suffer, the happier I am. So you understand the conundrum." She looked so sad and helpless. I had to give in for a moment.

Chrys began to softly rub Jasmine's sore ass. She shuddered. "Good girl." Chrys said.

I loosened her nipple clamps. "You did so good, pretty girl." I stroked her soft hair and she nuzzled my hand. As desperate as she was to leave and as angry as she was at being kidnapped, she couldn't help but revert back to her natural position as a helpless little submissive.

I moved behind sweet Jasmine. I brought my lips to each asscheek and kissed them reverently three times each. Oh she smelled so good and tasted so sweet. I wanted to eat her alive. Then I allowed my violet wand to light up and get ready before I pressed it quickly to one of her welts.

She screamed desperately at the feeling of the electric shock. Her screams shook the walls harder than the bass of the music. I let Chrys terrorize her for a moment but I knew it was too much for my sweet little flower. Chrys stopped.

I walked in front of Jasmine again, took her chin in my hand and kissed her softly. It took a few kisses for her to stop sobbing and allow my tongue to snake into her mouth. She sobbed gently as I kissed her and it was so incredibly sexy. She began to lean into my kiss and I absolutely could not get enough of her.

"Oh you did so good, little slave." I praised her. She repressed a smile.

"Time for a reward, good girl?" I asked. Suddenly she looked very serious and very hopeful.

"Please don't hurt me anymore, Mistress, I'll do anything."

"Oh we won't hurt you baby, you're gonna like this, I promise." She looked at me suspiciously. She was right not to trust me.

Chrys didn't show her the huge, pink dildo she was wearing, but Jasmine found out quickly as she began to rub it up and down between her cheeks. She took a deep breath.

"Oh her asshole is so pink and cute." Chrys remarked. Jasmine blushed bright red.

"Adorable." I responded.

"Do you want it?" I asked, my eyes looking deeply into Jasmine's. She was so tired and so broken. She didn't answer me at first so I took her chin in my hand, kissed her softly and said, "Do you want it, Princess?"

"Yes." She whispered despite herself. I smiled as I watched Chrys lube her cock up. I took the clamps off Jasmine's swollen nipples. I replaced one with my warm mouth and one with an ice cube.

"Ohhhh, thank you, Mistress, thank you." She sighed, relaxing into the pleasure and pain. I rubbed her nipples softly in my fingers and she moaned.

Chrys began to tease Jasmine's entrance with her cock. Jasmine moaned loudly and even louder as Chrys began to enter her. I kissed her hard as she screamed into my mouth, a scream that soon turned into a moan.

"Oh she feels so smooth and yummy." Chrys purred, sliding in further and further before she slid back out.

"Oh god oh god!" Jasmine cried, moaning and whining. "Oh god please, please use me." Jasmine moaned. I knew Chrys could feel the strap moving against her clit because she was moaning loudly too.

Jasmine was the sexiest, most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I propped myself up in front of her on the floor and began to massage her hen with my feet. She lost her fucking mind at the sight of my feet softly rubbing up on her.

"Oh god oh god!" She whimpered so sexily.

"Don't you mean 'oh goddess', little slave?" I teased as Chrys began to fuck her tight little ass harder and faster.

"Oh Goddess!" She wailed as I stroked her with my feet faster and faster.

Just as Chrys started to shake and come from fucking her so hard, Jasmine exploded as well, screaming, whimpering and wailing. She came on my feet and I put them in her mouth. She licked her sweet juices up softly and slowly. I swooned as she looked in my eyes, lavishing my feet with the attention of her sweet, soft tongue.

I stood and kissed her passionately as Chrys stroked her hair and told her what a good girl she was. This was only ever really about Jasmine and I and my deep need and craving for her. Tonight, Chrys was merely my sidekick and Jasmine didn't seem to care as she looked tearfully and lustfully into my eyes.

"Well, goodnight!" I chirped, standing up and beginning to walk away. Chrys followed.

"What? You're leaving me?" Jasmine was shocked. "Oh please no, please let me go home, please release me, Mistresses, please!"

We returned to her side. "Oh sweet girl." I pet her soft, teary cheeks. Then I leaned close and began to lick her sweet, salty tears away. She purred. "Oh you're such a good girl. I'll reward you by loosening your bonds for tonight."

"You're making me sleep here?" She cried.

"Well, I don't know how much sleep you'll get tied up like this." Chrys winked. "But we're definitely keeping you overnight so we can use you again tomorrow" She loosened her bonds just enough to allow her to relax. She hung her head sadly. I kissed her again.

"Goodnight, Beautiful." I whispered.

I woke up in the middle of the night in mid-orgasm, something that had never happened to me before. I had been dreaming of Jasmine's face buried between my thighs. I sat up straight as my juices pooled between my thighs.

Chrys was sound asleep next to me. I threw my silk robe over my naked body and padded into the living room. Sweet Jasmine hung limply from my ceiling. She must have been so sore.

She looked at me so sleepily as I stroked her cheeks and her hair, leaning in and kissing her pouty lips so softly. "You look so beautiful when you're defenseless." I whispered.

"Mistress, please." She quietly begged.

I untied her quickly and helped her up. Her legs were asleep and I held her in my arms on the couch as I rubbed her sore legs and arms and neck. She moaned sleepily and happily.

"Hate me?" I asked her, rubbing her soft feet, pressing on all her pressure points as she moaned in pleasure.

"I don't know." She smiled mischievously. "Remember when I said I wasn't your bestie?"

"Yes." I laughed.

"I think we might be besties afterall."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. "Such a good girl." I whispered. "Let me give you all the cuddles." She laid down on top of me softly and rested her head on my tits.

"You're being so sweet." She said.

"Don't tell anyone." I replied. She laughed and closed her eyes.