Different Fathers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad never did understand that he had been awakened with his hard cock in her mouth that night. He had convinced himself that it was a dream. Mom was not apologetic while explaining this to me, but I was drinking the gin straight on the rocks by then and didn't notice her demeanor as much as I sensed the cold, detached way she was able to relate her secret. She was drinking her gin with damned little tonic. We were both drunk enough to be losing our trains of thought. A lot of what she was saying was just noise since I was drunk enough to be relating to the picture with lusty thoughts and imaginings more than listening to her alcohol-influenced ramblings.

She then asked me again if I was sure I wanted to see the rest of the album. I again said, if that is what she wanted, let's do it. She said that she was hungry. It was now mid-afternoon, so we found the room service menu and ordered a steak, salad, cherry pie, and corn on the cob.

We stopped talking about the album contents, used the bathroom, and put on clothes to relax, as we did agree that we were too drunk to go out shopping.

Room service was delivered promptly, and we shared the food as we continued to drink gin, now both of us just added it to ice. The fifth wasn't empty yet, but we both knew we wouldn't stop drinking until it was all gone.

I rolled the food cart out, locked the door, and was flipping the room switch when mom said, "Jack, I think I am too drunk to look at the album. But I want to dance, so I am going to postpone the album."

By then I had turned around to reply. What I saw was my mother, with pink pasties, black thigh-high nylons and garter belt, and the same shoes she had on in the photograph I had been looking at from the album. She had redone her makeup and looked like she did in the old picture.

She had set up a small tape recorder, then she said, "Sit in that chair, Jack. I want to dance for you."

The music was scratchy, old, and poorly preserved. The rhythm was jerky, and a stretched tape was obviously being played as the music warbled and whined as it crossed the playback head. She wasn't phased by anything at that point. She had a pair of red panties over her neck, and as she started 'dancing' she placed the gusset in her mouth and seemed to zone out. She wandered around the suites living room into the first bedroom, returning with a thong-like panty on, and a handful of bills.

She shuffled and wobbled over in front of me, sashayed around in a little pirouette, and wiggled her ass in my face, bumping my nose with her butt cheek. She handed me the money, strolled back to the recorder, turned it up, and then again faced me as she said, "I want you to stuff all of those bills on me. I want you to 'take liberties' when you do. Do you understand, Jack?"

I mumbled the equivalent of yes and instinctively started to count the money. I was shocked to see that the fourteen bills in the roll were all, except the front one and the back one, one-hundred dollars each. They were old, dirty, in circulation bills, so I did a microsecond mental observation that these were used money. When I looked closer, I realized they were all Gold Certificate bills. The front and back bills were one dollar each, for a total of one-thousand-two-hundred-two dollars.

When she could finally get my attention, she told me that those bills would know where they belonged, as they were a few of the same bills in the picture. She then got loose enough to be able to dance and bump and grind to the music. Mom would slide in and out of reach for me to slip them under the panty waistband. When all of them were in place, she handed me a larger pile of bills and said, "These bills go in the panty leg openings, Jack. And you are acting like a gentleman. Those bills were placed there by US Marines, so you need to loosen up and become a Marine-like guy for this role play.

She then bent down in front of me and held her breasts out to me. She squeezed them and hefted them around as she got down on her knees in front of me. I was so surprised by her behavior that I leaned forward and took a pasty off and began to suck on her nipple. She got up again and continued to dance and flick toward me, and then away from me, teasing me with her beautiful body.

I reached out for her, slipped my hands inside the waistband, and slid the panty down to the floor and over her heels. She kicked the high-heeled shoes away and lifted one leg placing her foot on my shoulder. As she did that, her vagina opened like the doors opening for royalty. I could see deep into her vagina, and noticed all of the shades of pink and red, shining and wet. With her pubic hair removed, I for just a second was glad I wasn't a gynecologist. Then, in less than a heartbeat, I was glad I was her son and wished I was her gynecologist.

I reached around her, holding the cheek of her ass in my hand, and pulled her vagina to my mouth. The bouquet was marvelous, and the taste was an equal. I had no comparison as I'd never eaten a pussy. When my tongue touched her, I was licking deep in her vagina, and she pulled back a little trying to slow me down.

She grabbed my hand, and I followed her into one of the bedrooms. She jumped up on the bed and threw off the rest of her clothes so that she was naked. Her pussy was face high for me, standing beside the bed. I again reached out and inserted a finger in her vagina, withdrew it, and sucked it clean.

She inserted a finger and showed me how she began to masturbate changing hands to lick them clean. Without missing a stroke, she then took her hand, slipped all four fingers through her outer lips, and offered them all to me. I licked them almost dry in my eagerness. Mom then leaned over to my pants and unbuckled and removed the belt. She slipped the belt back through the buckle, and then slipped it over my cock and balls in my briefs and pulled it as tight as it would go.

The sensation was slow, but the thought was so erotic that I knew that my sperm pulsing muscles were ready to go to work by the copious amount of clear come that had begun to drip from my cock. Mom was as drunk as I was, so we were both over the uniqueness of her being mom and me being her youngest child. I stood against the edge of the bed while she had me suck on first one breast and then the other. She was moaning some lullaby I think, her eyes were closed, and she had a peaceful smile on her face.

I excused myself, went out to the table, turned off the tape player, turned off the lights, and grabbed the gin and a glass. I was naked when I reentered the bedroom and told mom that I was going to fuck her.

She smiled as she laid down on her chest and raised her ass while on all fours. I put the gin and glass on the nightstand as fast as I could. My fingers slid into her pussy, and then I tasted her again. She pushed her chest down on the bedspread, and pulled her ass upward toward me, so I leaned into her crack and began to eat her from her clit past her asshole. I rimmed her for a long time because she said she had always loved that, it felt so nasty. I quit after an orgasm caused her to shudder.

I continued to finger her pussy, and when I moved my mouth to her pussy, she reached her hand back to her ass and inserted a finger, and began to stroke in and out slowly and deliberately. While she was fingering her asshole, I could see the juice of her arousal begin to seep out of her vagina, and I attempted to lick her dry. God, she tasted good. I was so excited that I rubbed my entire face in her pussy and ass including against her clitoris.

When my mustache touched her clit, she rallied to push back into me while I licked her with my tongue through a real explosive orgasm that caused her to plead with me to stop fooling around and fuck her with my cock. I pointed it at her pussy, and it slipped in a little and then met the tightness of her vaginal canal. She pushed back against me as I entered her inch by inch until my pubic hair was smashed against her clitoris. By this point, she was continually moaning as she had another orgasm.

The fuck didn't feel particularly loose or tight, and it was when I finally reached my 'all in' position that she came in a flood. She was wailing through the orgasm and then making a low huffing noise as I slid in and out repeatedly. I realized that I could fuck her a few strokes, then eat her for a few seconds, and then fuck her and then eat her while she had multiple orgasms. I was able to keep from coming for at least fifteen or twenty minutes (Truthfully for about ten minutes) by alternating my mouth and cock into her.

Mom then said, "Jack, can I suck you for a few minutes, please?"

I told her, "You can do whatever you want, just let me eat you while you do."

She got up and had me lay on my back. She placed a knee on both sides of my head and smashed her wet and fragrant pussy down over my face while she sat upright on me. I could feel her hand sliding up and down on my cock. I was so busy figuring out how to breathe and eat a sloppy wet pussy at the same time I almost didn't notice her hand at work until I felt her warm wet mouth encircle the head of my cock. It felt like she also had my balls squeezed tightly to the bottom of my scrotum with a belt-like noose, but it was just her fist.

By now, we were both licking and sucking and commenting on the sensations with moans, groans, and yells of delight. Mom was able to push her nose into my scrotum when she stroked her mouth completely down the length where I could feel her tongue pressed down in her mouth as she took my cock deeper and deeper.

I interrupted her sucking and deep throating me, mom moved a little so she could catch the come when I reached my orgasm. The first rope of come went into her nose, down her cheek, and onto her chest. The second rope of come made a high arc and landed directly on top of her nose. The third landed on her nipple and a breast. After that, she seemed to enjoy having it hit her cheeks, her nose, and her hair. When I stopped, she was thoroughly covered in a sticky, lumpy, multi-colored display of my shiny, mother-of-pearl come. I was drained, but satisfied. I didn't want to give up eating her, but she needed a rest.

She got out of bed, tore the bedspread off the bed, turned down the sheet, and crawled in pointing her ass at me. Which, of course, exposed her labia between her legs.

I told her to stop and not move while I once again ate her ass and pussy. The mental stimulation had caused me to become hard again. When she saw I was hard, she rolled onto her side and said, "Spoon with me. Let's see if we can go to sleep with your cock in my pussy. Will you take a nap with me?"

I could have, but being nineteen, I wanted all the pussy I could get. But that would be a different story, now wouldn't it?

Thank you for voting, and commenting, if you will.

12