Different Strokes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still there after the Korean had showered, dressed in a fresh business suit, and left, saying, "Dinner will be at eight. Amuse yourself while I'm gone, but keep your cellphone with you and answer if I call."

Tyler dragged himself across the room toward the bathroom.

That was all within the first two hours of their arrival in Honolulu on day one of Aloha Week.

At 11:00 that night, Tyler lay on his back in the bed, his wrists bound above his head to the headboard, his legs spread and bent, while Rhee crouched over him, a slicked-up, recently employed, thick, twelve-inch dildo lying next to Tyler on the bed. Rhee was sliding ten thick inches of real cock deep inside the rent-boy, holding as their eyes locked and Tyler whimpered and panted, docilely taking the cock deep. As the cock was slowly withdrawn, Tyler sighed and arched his back. A slow slide in followed as Tyler gasped. Out, sigh; in, gasp. Out, in. OutIn. OUTIN. With a cry of, "Shit, here it comes," Tyler ejaculated. After he had, the Korean picked up the pace of the fuck. It was still the long slide and long withdrawal, but the pace picked up, becoming ever faster. Tyler arched his back and cried out, "Yes. Yes! Fuck me!" and the Korean did just that, until, at 11:45, he came and rolled off Tyler. Tyler had come a second time.

At 1:15 a.m., Rhee rolled back on top of Tyler and slid his cock hard and deep into the quick of the young man. "Yes, yes!" Tyler cried out. "Fuck me!" and the Korean fucked him until nearly two.

At 4:00 a.m., the Korean rolled back on top of Tyler and slid his cock in hard and deep . . .

Tyler whimpered softly, unable now to speak.

Thus ended night one of Aloha week.

* * * *

"Lopaka," Tyler said. The hunky Hawaiian hotel pool bar waiter had put the refill of Tyler's drink down on the table next to his pool bed, and Tyler asked the young man if he really was Hawaiian. He certainly looked it, all brown and muscular and sunny smile. He was wearing a colorful sarong-like wrap around his waist, a lei of white orchids around his neck, and was barefoot. When the young man—not as young as Tyler but not more than four years older—had affirmed he was a native Hawaiian, Tyler had asked him if he had an Hawaiian name.

"Yes," he'd said. "It's Lopaka. It means 'brilliant fame.' My parents were very optimistic, you see."

"Lopaka. I would say that your parents could read the future," Tyler said. "You are a beautiful man. I got a glimpse of the torch performance on the beach last night. You dance great. You're a very sexy man." It was Tyler's third drink. He'd been at the pool most of the afternoon, stretched out on the pool bed in a Brazilian cut micro bikini, which essentially was only a pouch and a thin string. He and this pool server had exchanged some interested glances before, and Tyler had seen the young man kissing a man who was older than they were and who'd been at the pool much of the afternoon. They had a quickie kiss in the bushes where they presumably didn't think anyone had seen them. The man was on a pool bed across the pool, and the attendant, Lopaka, had visited him several times, not always to deliver a drink. Sometimes it was just to banter. The man obviously wanted more than drinks from Lopaka.

"It's pronounced 'Lo-pa-ka,' with an emphasis on the 'pa,'" the attendant said. "And I know you watched me a bit last evening. You should see the whole show."

"I hope to see it all tonight," Tyler said.

"If you want to see 'it all,' I would be happy to show it," Lopaka said, giving Tyler a wink. Both young me gave a low laugh at that.

Lopaka sat down on the edge of the pool bed and placed a hand on Tyler's inner thigh. Tyler left it there. He had been worn out the night before by Song Rhee in bed, but he had awakened horny for more. Song Rhee was a master cocksman and Tyler couldn't get over how thick he was, how deep he could get, how frequently he could get it up and stick it in, and how much he could hold Tyler in thrall to his cock. Rhee hadn't seemed flagged at all. He'd bounced out of bed, showered while his breakfast arrived, eaten, dressed quickly, and left the suite, while Tyler had just lain there and watched him, his legs spread open, more than half hoping the Korean would come onto the bed and do him again.

"You may be wasting your time with me," Tyler said, with a chuckle. "I think we're in the same business."

"I think so too," Lopaka said, "But I'm not all business. It wouldn't take much to see all of you, would it?" Lopaka said, scanning Tyler's nearly nude body. "You are a sexy young man too. I understand that you are in one of the suites, with an important Korean businessman. He is your client—your sex client, is he not?"

"I don't know how important he is," Tyler said, "but, yes, we are in the same room . . . and, yes, in the same bed."

"You keep men like the visiting Korean businessman who brought you here happy and I am here to keep the guests who don't bring their own entertainment with them happy. Perhaps you might be interested in me keeping you happy for a bit this afternoon—professional courtesy and mutual pleasure, of course—that is if you take cock and don't just give it." He had pulled a room card out of a slit pocket in his sarong with one hand. The other hand was cupping Tyler's cock through the pouch of his micro bikini. Tyler was hardening, but he didn't brush the hand away.

"You're making a sweeping assumption, aren't you?" Tyler asked. He put a hand on top of the one that Lopaka was cupping his balls with.

"I don't think so," the Hawaiian responded, taking Tyler's hand, moving it into the folds of his sarong, and placing it on his own cock. He then put his hand back on Tyler's basket. "The way you look at me; the way you walk; what you wear, putting yourself on display as you do; being in the room and on the expense account of an older man, what the waiter saw when he delivered breakfast to your room this morning—it all screams 'Fuck me.' You can feel what I'm packing. You would be happy to have me fuck you, wouldn't you?"

"You are assuming that the Korean fucks me—that I don't top him."

"And my assumption is right, isn't it? I am told he is too hung not to be using it."

"Yes. I'm always happy to have a young stud like you between my legs," Tyler said, with a laugh, "But who would be paying who?" He didn't take the proffered room card.

Lopaka shrugged. "As I said, we could write it off as professional courtesy going both directions." His smile was mesmerizing. "Maybe a training session. I bet I know some positions you haven't tried before."

"Not today, I don't think," Tyler said, and now he did withdraw his hands from the folds of the sarong and take Lopaka's hand and move it away. "I'm tired today."

"Because of what the Korean did to you last night? The room waiter said the sheets on your bed looked like a hurricane had gone through your room, and that you were sprawled on the bed like you'd been in the same hurricane."

"Yes, because of what the Korean did to me last night. And did to me again and again." Tyler smiled.

"What has he got that I don't besides money? Was the waiter lying about how long the Korean is?"

"He's got a lot of money but he's also got ten thick inches. You don't. But yours is nice too. I'll think about it."

"Don't think too long," Lopaka said. Tyler could see that the Hawaiian stud was a bit stung by the length comparison. He stood and walked around the pool to the pool bed of the older man, who was perhaps in his late thirties and looked like a male model. He was slender, achingly handsome, and he had been walking around the pool and moving his body in somewhat of an effeminate manner. Tyler gave a little laugh when he saw Lopaka pass the room card to the other man, who palmed it.

Ten minutes later, the other man rose from his pool bed and walked to a path at the edge of the hotel that wound around to the lawn above the beach. For curiosity sake, Tyler rose from his pool bed when he saw Lopaka take the path too, and followed him.

Others at the pool had been ogling Tyler, and when he came around to the other side of the pool, tailing Lopaka, a hand reached out and grabbed his wrist. Two men, good bodies both, lay on side-by-side pool beds. The one who had grabbed Tyler's wrist was a white guy, probably in his early fifties, all wavy gray hair on his head, curly salt-and-pepper on his chest and belly, and a smile, but a good body for his age. the other one was a younger black guy, probably in his mid-forties and profoundly muscular, smooth bodied, and rich chocolate brown. The white guy was well tanned and both were wearing pouch bikinis. The black guy's pouch bulged obscenely. The black guy had his hand on his bulge.

"Whoa, where do you have to be so urgently, blondie? Ray and I here—I'm Doug; we're here to golf in the PGA tournament—have been watching you. You look lonely. Ray and I think you could use a little companionship."

"Companionship would cost the two of you $1,000," Tyler said flippantly, just to be able to move on. "You got a thousand in that pouch of yours?"

"Ah, a rent-boy. I knew it. Ray wasn't so sure. You'd be amazed at what Ray's got in that pouch of his."

"Not rent; more like on contingency," Tyler said. "Nice meeting you, though. I've got to see a man about a man now." Tyler pulled away and pointed himself in the direction Lopaka had gone.

"Maybe next time Ray and me will have that thousand in our pouches. Bet you're first rate for that money. You're a sexy little thing. Been sexing up that pool boy."

"Fine, show me the money," Tyler said and started down the path around the side of the building. Funny, he thought, he hadn't hesitated to say he'd go with them, although he'd named a godawful amount just to change their minds. Not so funny that they recognized immediately what he would do for a man. He'd always seen taking sailors on Guam as something on the side to augment his income. Guess he was in the big time now. He'd have to think about what that meant to him. For now, though, he was curious.

The path led around to a string of ground-floor rooms opening onto patios and the grassy area at the top of the hotel's share of the beach. Heavy foliage helped block the view from the lawn into the rooms.

Tyler found that he could position himself in the shrubbery so that he could look into the hotel room Lopaka had entered. He wasn't surprised to see the man from pool lying on his back, naked, on the bed, his legs bent and spread. He had a beautiful, sleek body and an all-over tan. When Tyler looked into the room, he saw Lopaka standing at the foot of the bed, untying the sarong at his waist. When it dropped to the floor, Lopaka was revealed to be naked and in magnificent erection. Whereas the body of the other man was sleek and willowy, Lopaka was muscular. They both were deeply tanned, but Lopaka's tan came more from his Hawaiian ancestry.

Lopaka went down between the other man's spread legs, covering him, and Tyler could tell from the expression of the man that the Hawaiian was sucking his cock and eating out his asshole. The man was holding Lopaka's head in his hands, writhing under Lopaka's attentions, and running his mouth off saying things that didn't reach Tyler where he was in the shrubbery. After a good ten minutes of preparing the man, Lopaka rose up, moved over the man's body between his spread legs, penetrated him, and began to pump him. The man, a pain-pleasure expression on his face and taking deep breaths, moved his body with the thrusts. Now Tyler was able to hear him mouthing off his passion at the fuck he was receiving.

Lopaka fucked the man for nearly twenty minutes. Tyler was able to discern the exact second that each of the men ejaculated. So engrossed had he been in the fuck scene that he didn't realize that he had been pulling on his own cock through the pouch of his bikini or that he had come in the pouch.

When Song Rhee returned to the suite a bit after 5:00 p.m., Tyler pounced on him, taking them both to the floor, tore at the Korean's trousers until he had freed the man's cock, sucked him hard, saddled his hips over the man's pelvis, skewered himself on the cock, and rode it hard. If the Korean chose to think Tyler was turned on thinking of him, that was OK with Tyler, but he actually was horny from watching the Hawaiian fucking the other man in the garden room. Laughing, Rhee grabbed the young man by the hips and slammed him up and down on his cock to a mutual ejaculation.

"This doesn't mean that I let you off from the fuck tonight," Rhee said when they'd both come.

"I hope not," Tyler said. "But I have a request. I want to watch the native torch ceremony they do down on the beach at 8:00 p.m. again—this time all the way through."

At 10:00 p.m. that night, Tyler was suspended over the carpet, facing the ceiling. His arms were raised over his head behind him, his hand grasping the edge of the table in the suite's living room. His body streamed forward to the Korean's, who was standing in a crouch between the young man's thighs, his hands holding the blond's body up by clutching his waist. Tyler's ankles were locked at the small of Rhee's back, and the Korean's hands were pulling the young man's buttocks back and forth on his cock. This athletic fuck transitioned into the Korean lying on his back on the table with the young blond whore suspended over his body in a crab position, Tyler's hands and feet flat on the table on either side of the Korean's body and his pelvis rising and falling on the Korean's cock.

At midnight, Tyler was sitting at a vanity table brushing out his hair. He was wearing a silk robe. Song Rhee, also in a robe, came over and stood behind Tyler, placing his hands on Tyler's shoulders.

"I had a difficult deal to make today," the Korean said. "I had to make a concession."

Tyler looked up at him through the mirror over the vanity table. He didn't ask what sort of deal or what concession. He just waited for Rhee to tell him whatever he would—and maybe why he was telling Tyler anything.

"His named is Jack. He's an Aussie, and he can, I think, be a bit crude." One of Rhee's hands came around the side of Tyler and a hotel room card dropped on the vanity table. "I have given you to him for the night."

Rhee closed his hands around Tyler's throat, turning the young man's head in such a way that Tyler realized and, if Rhee made one sharp move, he could snap Tyler's neck. The inference was clear to Tyler and he voiced no objection to take another man's cock if Rhee said he would.

The Aussie was big, with crude, ruddy features. He'd probably been a power rugby player in his day. It hadn't been his day for a good fifteen years, though, and although still muscular and strong, he had excess poundage.

He also applied excess poundage to Tyler, bouncing the young man around in the bed in his less-plush hotel room through the night. Slapping the young man around and riding him hard and constantly.

Thus ended day two of the Aloha week.

* * * *

When the Australian thug left for meetings in the morning, Tyler dragged back to the suite, soaked for an hour in the tub, slept until two, ordered a lunch from room service, and was at the pool, stretched out on his pool bed, wearing his micro pouch bikini at 3:00 p.m.

At 3:15 p.m. Lopaka passed by for a drink order and, when Tyler shook his head, the waiter pulled the hotel room card out of his pocket and gave Tyler a quizzical look. Tyler nodded his assent and Lopaka, with a laugh, dropped the room card on the table next to Tyler's pool bed.

At 3:30 p.m. the hunky Hawaiian gigolo was sitting on the foot of the bed in the hotel garden room Tyler had seen him perform in the previous day, with Tyler, facing away from him, in his lap, his torso cantilevered over the carpet like a figurehead on a sailing ship, his legs streaming around and in back of Lopaka's hips, his arms stretched back, his wrists grasped in Lopaka's hands, and the Hawaiian's cock mining the depths of the young whore's channel.

The Hawaiian was barebacking Tyler. Tyler no longer gave a shit about that.

At 4:00 p.m. Tyler was on his belly on the bed. Lopaka also was on his belly, but reversed on Tyler's body, the Hawaiian's legs hugging Tyler's torso and his cock buried, reversed, in Tyler's passage. The Hawaiian was rocking back and forth, fucking Tyler's hole.

The Hawaiian had said he wanted to try out exotic positions "with another professional." Tyler was game.

Tyler had barely managed to get back to the suite when Song Rhee returned for the day. He brought the Aussie, Jack, with him. Rhee sat across the suite's bedroom and watched as the Aussie stretched his body beside Tyler's, Tyler on his back, with his right leg raised painfully straight up his body, his ankle trapped behind the Aussie's neck, while, with a greased hand, the Aussie stuffed the hand up to the knuckles in Tyler's ass and hand fucked him, while Tyler huffed and puffed and did a little silent howling. Growing tired of threatening to put the whole fist inside Tyler but not quite carrying through, the Aussie rolled over on top of Tyler, thrust his cock up into Tyler's now-gaping hole, and fucked him hard, cruelly, and at great length while he wrapped his fists around Tyler's throat and controlled the young man's ability to get breath.

It must have been quite a concession the Korean was granting this man, Tyler thought.

After dinner, Song Rhee went off clubbing in downtown Honolulu with the men he was holding business negotiations with. They didn't take Tyler with them, and Tyler went to bed early.

He woke at 3:00 a.m. to the sensation of being in a rocking boat. Rhee was fucking a young transvestite on the bed next to him. Tyler could tell the transvestite was impressed with the length and thickness of the Korean's cock. His painted face was turned toward Tyler's and Tyler could tell the Korean had his full attention from the gasp that escaped the transvestite when Rhee was taking the long slide deep inside him, the look of pain-pleasure-passion when the cock bottomed, and then the hissing sigh as the cock was pulled back.

Tyler dozed off. At 4:15 a.m. he was awakened by feeling Song Rhee climb on top of him, turning him on his belly, coaxing him up a bit on his knees, mounting his ass, and driving his cock inside. Then it was Tyler who was gasping at the sinking of the cock and sighing at its withdrawal. The transvestite lay there beside them, moaning.

At 5:00 a.m., the Korean transferred his attention to the transvestite again.

Thus ended day three of the Aloha week.

* * * *

Tyler woke up at 10:00 a.m. He was alone in the bed. The transvestite was gone. The sheets were so messed up, the bedspread half on the floor, that the bed looked like a battle zone. He almost laughed, remembering what Lopaka had said the waiter who delivered breakfast the previous day had said about that. Tyler wasn't sure but he thought maybe he'd been sucked and fucked by the transvestite sometime in the night as well as by Song Rhee. He had bits of pancake makeup on his face, neck, and his inner thighs.

Rhee was moving around the suite's bedroom, packing a small bag.

"Going someplace?" Tyler asked in a groggy voice.

"Something's happened. We suspect surveillance," Rhee answered cryptically. "We've rented a charter boat. Going out to international waters. Overnight. I'll be back tomorrow evening. Find something to occupy yourself with."

"I can't go with you?" Tyler asked.

"No. Some of the people I'm talking to are antsy about who knows what. No outsiders."

OK, Tyler thought. It sounds like I don't want to know what that's about. And I did my duty and asked. He was still on the clock, whether Rhee was here or not. It would just be paid vacation time for Tyler. Luckily, Rhee didn't specify what he couldn't do in terms of finding something to occupy him. He turned over in the bed and snoozed.