Different Strokes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 11:00 he ordered brunch brought to the room. He remembered to straighten up the bed before the waiter arrived. At noon he was out at the pool, stretched out on a pool bed, somewhat disappointed because his drink wasn't served by Lopaka.

"Lopaka?" the older guy who served his drink said. "This is his day off."

Tyler settled down in a pout, picking up a porn book he'd ordered from Amazon, Tramp Steamer, about a guy being fucked all over the South Pacific. Tyler was enjoying the book—his kind of guy. Some couldn't understand how you could lie on your back and open your legs to a variety of cocks, one after the other, but, like this guy in the book, Tyler never felt more alive than when there was a stud—or a guy with money—humping him and the next guy standing behind, waiting his turn. That's probably, Tyler thought, why he was drifting further into prostitution.

He sensed someone was there by the shadow that passed over the book he was reading. It was two someones, though, in their pouch bikinis, as was Tyler. Doug, the older white guy, sat down on the pool bed to Tyler's right. He had a wad of money in his left hand. His right hand came down on the inner thigh of Tyler's right leg.

"Five hundred each?" Tyler asked.

"Five hundred each," Doug said and smiled. Ray, the black bull, sat down on the pool bed to Tyler's left. He placed a hand on the inner thigh of Tyler's left leg. "How easy are you willing to be?"

"I can be very easy for a thousand for two," Tyler said.

"This easy?" Doug said, moving his hand up Tyler's thigh and touching his cockhead through the material of the pouch with his thumb.

"Oh, I can be a lot easier than that." He pulled the pouch of his bikini down and hooked it under his balls, letting the man press his thumb into his piss slit. He pulled Doug's face down to his and they kissed. Tyler opened his lips to Doug's tongue.

"OK with taking us both?" Doug asked, after coming out of the kiss. He was playing with Tyler's balls with his hand and Tyler was letting him. "It's a lot of money. It's for us both."

"Sure, one after the other. No problem. But that's not what you mean, is it?"

"No, that's not what I mean. Together. At the same time. You OK with it? You can handle it?"

Tyler paused for a moment. Ray was probably a monster. Doug probably not. While he contemplated, both of the men were nudging his legs open and raising and bending them. Doug was rolling his balls in his hand. Tyler began to pant. It wasn't just the money. He liked to be fucked. And $500 each. He figured that Rhee was paying him nearly $750 just to be here today. And Rhee wasn't even here today. $1,750 a day and just these two guys, even if together. He was really moving up into the money. He didn't do anything about Doug grasping and rolling his balls—other than moaning for him, so Ray had his hand on his dick and was slow stroking it.

"Or $300 for us one at a time, if you won't do a double. But more than once each," Doug said.

Tyler had done doubles before, once or twice, with sailors. It had hurt but he'd managed them. And they hadn't paid him any $500 each to do it, either. "I think we can do the DP for a thousand," he said, "but you think you're going to do me right here, now, at the pool, with others around the pool?"

"Naw," Doug said, with a smile. "I'm pretty anxious. I want to do you here, in the bushes maybe, for starters. Then we'll move it upstairs. Your room or one of ours?"

"You're not in the same room?"

"Of course not," Doug said, with a grin. "What do you think we are? A couple of homos?"

All three of them laughed.

"Mine," Tyler said. That way he could maintain some semblance of control over this. "But here? Now?"

"Sure," Doug said, looking around. He smiled, showed that he had a couple of condom packets in the hand along with the wad of money, and tossed one of them to Ray, who grabbed it out of the air with the hand he wasn't stroking Tyler's cock with.

Doug put Tyler on all fours in the bushes not ten feet from his pool bed. He spent a few minutes, but not much time, with his face buried in Tyler's crack and a hand under Tyler's belly, pulling on the young man's cock. Ray went down on his haunches next to them and watched. In no time, though, Doug was hunched over Tyler, high on the young man's buttocks, grasping Tyler's hips, and fucking him in long slides. Tyler took over pulling on his own cock, but Ray reached under there, brushing Tyler's hand away, taking over the stroking, and milked Tyler to a finish while Doug kept on humping him.

When Doug was done and had pulled out, Ray assumed the position, Tyler looking around to see the brown hands slide up his ribs and hold there. Tyler fought hard not to cry out. The black bull was bigger than the older white man was in every way. And he was stronger, more forceful, more vigorous. Tyler gritted his teeth and writhed a bit under the black man's controlling embrace, as Ray took him hard and deep.

"Lookee here, Doug," Ray called out. "A hole in one."

"The surprise is that the hole could take that driver you got," Doug answered, and laughed. "It's a sweet hole, and tight."

"It ain't tight anymore," Ray said.

And that was the truth.

Upstairs, on the bed in the suite, Doug lay on his back, legs descending to the floor at the foot of the bed, and Tyler kneeling and sitting on his cock, facing him. Hands grasping the older man's torso just above the waistline, Tyler was doing a cowboy, rising and falling on the white man's cock, when Ray saddled in behind him, pushed Tyler's chest forward, onto the salt-and-pepper matting of Doug's heaving chest, worked his shaft inside Tyler's ass as Tyler mouthed off about how impossibly big he was, and started to pump.

Ray was pounding him hard when the black bull came up on the edge of the bed on his knees, trapping Tyler's knees between his and Doug's thighs, grabbed Tyler's wrists, cantilevered their bodies back over the carpet from Doug's chest, and set his buttocks in motion, pounding, pounding, and pounding Tyler's ass, rocking them both back and forth on Doug's buried cock. It wasn't long before orgasms were had all around.

The men got thirds, each of them riding Tyler's ass with him on his belly on the bed. He was exhausted and drifting off to sleep when they left. When he woke and stirred, he felt the bills on his back. They had scattered the $1,00 in twenty- and fifty-dollar bills on his bare back in the bed. He moaned. He'd earned that $1,000.

The next thing he knew he heard, "What the hell is this? Is this how the Korean pays you?"

Lopaka, in shorts, a loose Hawaiian shirt—which only Hawaiians could wear well without deserving a snicker—and sandals, was standing by the bed.

"Maybe," Tyler said, adding, "What's it to you? I hope you're not here to fuck me right at this moment."

Lopaka's hand went to Tyler's crack. "Holy shit, you're open enough that a Mac truck could have been up there. You told me the Korean was monster hung, but—"

"He is," Tyler said, cutting him off because he didn't want to admit to taking money from two men for a shared fuck while another man was giving him money to fuck him. He might be that much of a slut, but he didn't want to broadcast it. "How did you get in here, and isn't this your day off?"

"I can get a master key when I want it, and I heard that your Korean has gone out on the ocean overnight. I thought you'd enjoy the company. I thought you'd like to see the island for the day and not be cooped up here while the sun was shining. You want to play tourist for a few hours?"

"Does playing tourist involve your dick?"

"It could if you play your cards right," Lopaka said, with a laugh. "But I thought you might like to see how Hawaiians really live."

"Oh, hell, why not? I've already felt how Hawaiians really fuck," Tyler said, rolling out from underneath his early afternoon winnings and putting his feet on the floor. "You want to fuck me first?"

Lopaka laughed. "Of course, but I won't. All in good time. I want you to shower and find something to wear that won't have the locals falling on you to rape you, and then I want to walk you up a volcano."

Tyler padded off to the bathroom, while Lopaka gathered up his doubles money in a nice neat stack for him.

Lopaka took Tyler touring on Oahu from under the sea—the Atlantis Submarine tour off Waikiki—to Pearl Harbor at the western end of the beach to the top of a dormant volcano, Diamond Head, at the eastern end. Then he drove him in his Jeep up to the top of the Koola Mountain Range for a view down into Honolulu. It was late afternoon by the time they got up there, and Lopaka hadn't laid a hand on the young man. It probably was the longest Tyler had gone unfucked since he'd landed on Oahu. They laughed and chatted and stopped and ate here and there, though. It was an exhausting, but fun-filled, day. Still, each time Lopaka touched Tyler, it sent a charge of electricity through the young man and brought up visions of the exotic positions in which the Hawaiian had taken him. Each time he wanted to whimper, "Fuck me. Take me someplace exotic and fuck me." It wasn't lost on him that he was sinking into the need for the cock.

When they left the Koola Mountains, they started descending to the east rather than to the south.

"This isn't the way we came up into the mountains," Tyler said.

"No, it isn't. You don't have to be back at the hotel tonight. I don't want you sleeping in the Korean's bed tonight, even if he's not there. I want you to sleep in my bed. And I want you to experience how Hawaiians really live. I want you to meet my family. They're your kind of people. I have to be at work tomorrow morning; I'll have you back in the hotel before your Korean can return."

"But how will they—your family—?" Tyler was wondering what being his "kind of the family" meant.

"They know I go with men. They will treat you like family. Always." Tyler looked over sharply at the young Hawaiian when he said the "always." Tyler didn't ask about that. He wasn't sure he wanted to know what Lopaka meant by that. It started him thinking about possibilities that had never occurred to him before, however.

They drove down from the mountains into Kanelohe Bay and then north, along the shore of the bay, to near the end, just beyond a town named Walkane. Lopaka's family lived in a compound of simple houses in the foliage above the beach. Lopaka had a small house all his own. Tyler was inundated with family when they arrived. He concentrated on the men, Lopaka's brothers and uncles, his father having passed, mainly because they were all such hunks. They were all wearing just colorful sarongs around their waists. It was getting dark when Lopaka and Tyler arrived, and the men of the family were roasting a pig down on the beach to have a luau.

"My brother Kai and his boyfriend Akamai; my brothers Tua and Kahili; my uncles Henale and Haulani and Moana." The introductions went on like that, overwhelming Tyler. He hadn't gotten much beyond the surprise of a brother with an openly declared boyfriend. No one seemed to mind. There was a mother and a few sisters and aunts too, and a grandmother, but Tyler didn't really zone in on anyone but the hunky men. The women did seem to fade into the background. This was a manly sort of family. Tyler wondered if that's what Lopaka had meant by this being Tyler's kind of family.

There was a luau by a bonfire on the beach after dark and Hawaiian music and dancing and torch juggling. Performing for the tourists seemed to be a family business, and they were all graceful—and sexy at it. Tyler sat, between Lopaka's legs, his back into Lopaka's chest, both of them wearing just sarongs as they watched the dancing—whenever Lopaka wasn't up there dancing as well. They were drinking some sort of potent home brew too.

"Some of your brothers and uncles look familiar," Tyler said. He had to repeat that, though, because he was slurring his words a bit from the drink.

"They should," Lopaka said. "Some of them work at the Royal Hawaiian Waikiki, just like I do. And they, like I, often perform in the hotel's evening torch dance."

They were near the fringe of the light from the bonfire, and Lopaka was holding Tyler close into his body. Slowly couples were pairing off and receding into the foliage to fuck. One brother, Tua, was fucking one of the young women, one uncle, Kahili, one of the hunkiest men there, was fucking one of the young men who had been turning the pig on the spit when Lopaka and Tyler had arrived. Akamai was riding the cock of Lopaka's brother, Kai. The uncle Henale had a woman under him. Another uncle, Moana, was fucking a young man Tyler hadn't been introduced to. A man, who had been given some deference when he came strolling down the beach and invited to the luau on the fly was fucking Lopaka's mother. When one brother or uncle was finished when a young man or women, they passed them on to the next. It was a regular Hawaiian orgy. All of them had beautiful bodies.

Ah so, Tyler thought. This was what Lopaka meant when he said this was Tyler's sort of family.

Tyler could feel the hardening of Lopaka's cock at the small of his back. He turned his face to the Hawaiian and they kissed deeply. Lopaka was running his hands over Tyler's chest and the young man was moaning as Lopaka buried his face in the hollow of Tyler's throat; reached down and unknotted the young man's sarong, brushing the two sides open; fisted Tyler's cock; and, as Tyler writhed in his grip, beat the young man's shaft to an ejaculation to the rhythm of the drum someone was beating on the beach. Lopaka reclined onto his back in the sand, taking Tyler with him; skewered the young man's passage on his cock; grasped, raised, and spread Tyler's legs; and raised and lowered Tyler on his cock to his own ejaculation.

At last, raced through Tyler's mind. He'd been aching for a fuck. "Yes! Fuck me!" he cried out, and in the surrounding foliage, the words echoed around the other copulating couples. "Fuck me hard!" "Fuck me harder!" "Fuck me hardest!"

"I'm going to take you into my hut now," Lopaka whispered in Tyler's ear, and Tyler muttered something incomprehensible in return. Lopaka rose, picked Tyler up in his arms, and carried the young man across the threshold of his hut and to his bed. He fucked Tyler again, sitting on the foot of his bed, with Tyler in his lap, on his cock, and facing him.

"Arch back and grab my ankles," Lopaka commanded, and Tyler did so. The hunky Hawaiian pulled the young man on and off his cock to a mutual ejaculation. After a short rest, he took Tyler in a side-split on the bed. A lot of cuddling, kissing, and fondling transpired after this fuck. Lopaka was growing more and more affectionate with Tyler. Tyler wasn't used to getting this kind of attention from a man and he thought it was cute—and maybe a bit disconcerting as well. They both dozed then, after Tyler whispered in Lopaka's ear, "Do you know what I want?"

"I always know what you want. You want the cock."

"Yes, but you know what else I want?" But he didn't tell Lopaka what that was. Instead, he drifted off to sleep in Lopaka's arms and dreamt about what he really wanted.

* * * *

Tyler was back down on the beach, in the dark, the area around him lit eerily by torches. Lopaka was under him, his cock buried up Tyler's channel. Tyler was lying on top of him and Lopaka held his legs spread and raised. One after the other, first the brothers Tua, Henale, and Kai, in ascending cock order, and then the uncles, Moana, Haulani, and Kahili, even greater bulls, knelt between Tyler's legs, penetrated him above Lopaka's buried cock, and pumped him full of cum. They were exhausting him. Cum was running out of his hole. He was moaning deeply.

Then without transition, he was sitting, sideways, in one of the hammocks that were dotted around the family compound. But he was bound, his arms stretched wide, restraints on his wrists leading to the two trees the hammock was attached to. His legs similarly were raised and spread, tied off at the ankles to two other trees. Lopaka was behind him, embracing him. Lopaka's cock was pressing into the small of Tyler's back. A succession of men: Kai, Tua, Moana, Henale, Haulani, Kahili, even the older man who had come down the beach and covered Lopaka's mother, were moving in between his legs, penetrating him, fucking him. When they'd been through the rotation, it started all over again. Tyler was writhing for them, but crying out in passion. They all were impossibly hung. They all had cocks that slithered in his passage like snakes. He shot off again and again and again.

* * * *

He woke to geysering an arc of cum up into Lopaka's stomach. His arms were stretched over his head, restraints on his wrists leading to the corner posts at the head of the bed. His legs were raised and spread, the ankles restrained by leads going to hooks in the ceiling. The Hawaiian stud was crouched between his legs, pulling him on and off his cock with strong hands on his hips. It was nearly dawn outside. They would have to leave soon to make it to the hotel before Lopaka's shift started.

"You bound me and then fucked me," Tyler said accusingly.

"Repeatedly. I fucked you repeatedly," Lopaka answered in a calm voice.

"Why am I bound?"

"You asked for it. Don't you remember? Were you that drunk last night? You saw the hooks in the ceiling and the restraints and the corner posts and you said you wanted to be bound and ravished. I gave you what you said you wanted. You also said you wanted to invite my brothers and uncles in to fuck you too, but I'm not that much into sharing. I want you all to myself."

"Do you often bring young men home to share with your family?"

"Well, not often. Yes, we all do occasionally. But I made clear to my brothers and uncles that you are special. You are mine. Akamai was one of those who Kahili brought back and we trussed him up right where you are and we fucked the stuffing out of him—every man here who wanted to fuck him did so. He was willing; he'd come here as a rent-boy. Kai liked him so much he kept him."

"You mean the heaviest hung of all of you, your uncle Kahili, could come in here with me bound like this and fuck me silly if I was willing?"

"Well, no, I've already told them that you're off limits . . . that you're just for me."

"Oh. You know that really makes me feel horny. You know what I'd like—"

"Time for us to get rolling to work," Lopaka said, starting to free Tyler. "Everyone else has already left for work. Time for us to get on the road too."

"Oh, um. OK."

Day four of Aloha week had ended and they were moving into day five.

* * * *

Lopaka let Tyler off a block from the entrance to the Royal Hawaiian so that they wouldn't be linked by the hotel reception desk. Tyler was stopped at the desk and handed a note, which told him he had an appointment at the health spa for a treatment and a massage at 3:00 p.m. that day.

"It must be some mistake," Tyler said. "I haven't made a spa appointment."

"It was made by Mr. Rhee," the man at the desk said. "And charged to his room. Is that not your room too?"

The clerk was looking down his nose at Tyler, a knowing expression on his face. He knew that Rhee was keeping Tyler in his suite for sex. It was a big, popular, five-star hotel. They were accustomed to accommodating the Song Rhees of the world. He wouldn't stand in judgment—although, of course, his very demeanor screamed that he was.

"OK," Tyler said, "But what's the treatment it mentions?"

"I wouldn't know, I'm sure," the clerk said.

"OK, thanks," Tyler said, giving the clerk a smile. The clerk was gay, so the smile from someone like Tyler was an ice melter and he changed on the spot, giving Tyler a comradely smile in return.