Different Strokes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,322 Followers

"We have another day here, don't we?"

"Gerhard caved quickly—thank you for helping with that—and there's no use hanging around here for a day we don't need."

"We could enjoy just being in Hawaii," Tyler said, his mind racing on the possibilities that he could make it back out Lopaka's family's place—and that he could convince Lopaka to let his brothers and uncles truss him up and gang bang him. "There's an evening helicopter flight over all of the island that you could—"

"Don't worry, you'll get paid for the whole week," the Korean interjected. "I can use you on Guam as well as here. I'll keep you for the whole week."

Tyler shivered. He'd heard that Rhee had a sex torture chamber in his Guam house.

"I'm taking a shower," the Korean said. "Get dressed and pack. Not you," he said, pointing to Ted. "Want you again. Then you can get dressed and clear out. Your money's on the table over there."

"I need to get something at the pool that I left there," Tyler said, thinking fast. "The desk told me they'd found it, and it's at the pool desk."

"OK, do that and get back up here." He snapped his fingers at Ted, pointed to the bathroom, and headed in that direction.

As Tyler slipped on a Speedo, a T-shirt, and sandals, and looked around for whatever he didn't want to give up—including the $6,000 he found on the table, of course—and stuffing that into a backpack, he listened to the sounds of water running and sex. Rhee was fucking Ted in the shower and Ted was finding out all over again that Rhee could reach the back of his throat through his ass. Tyler shrugged and left the room.

He could only hope that Lopaka was on duty at the pool.

All the way down in the elevator, Tyler was still undecided. Go back to Guam with Song Rhee and enter the world of high-paid male hooker for as long as his looks held—be knocked about and treated like a slab of meat with his legs slapped open at the whim of some cruel rich slob. Or desert that life and Rhee and go home with Lopaka to face Lopaka's possessiveness—but his young, very nice cock.

When he got to the ground floor and walked out onto the pool terrace, Lopaka was just brushing past him and didn't see him. He quite evidently was following a man in his thirties who had a good face and a few extra pounds on him. The man looked around to ensure that Lopaka was following him. They took the path that would go by the garden room that Lopaka used to service the guests.

Feeling a flash of anger, Tyler turned and went back to the elevators. Who was Lopaka to dictate that Tyler would be exclusively for him while Lopaka continued fucking hotel guests for advantage and money? But then wasn't he, Tyler, scheming how he could have Lopaka and his brothers and uncles at the same time? And maybe what he saw didn't mean what he thought it did.

But it did mean that. Tyler veered away from the elevators and came back out to the pool and took the path around the building. When he reached the stand of foliage outside the patio door into the garden room, he saw the man on his back on the bed, legs spread and bent, and Lopaka between the man's legs, doing pushups on the man's ass. The man was holding Lopaka's slim hips between his hands. His head was lolled over toward the patio door, and there was a look of passion and complete satisfaction on his face.

At 2:00 p.m. the plane that Song Rhee and Tyler were in was taxiing away from the terminal at the Honolulu international airport. Tyler looked out and fancied that he saw Lopaka, only in the sarong he wore to give pool service at the Royal Hawaiian, running along the rail of the observation deck, waving at the airplane. Tyler pulled the window screen down and turned to pay attention to Rhee, who was already whispering in his ear what he planned to do with Tyler in the torture chamber under his house that night.

Tyler nodded his head and smiled. The Korean was fingering Tyler's basket.

KeithD
KeithD
1,322 Followers