Different Strokes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you will enjoy it, though," he confided.

As Tyler walked away, one of the other clerks leaned in and said, "Really nice tail on that one."

"Not my style," the first clerk said.

"That's because you're a bottom too. I wouldn't mind getting my cock in that. I understand that Lopaka has had him."

"I'll bet anyone with the price can have him," the first clerk said, and then, with a sniff, he turned to deal with another hotel guest.

On his way up to the suite, Tyler thought about—and worried about—Lopaka. He was a great top but it was getting too intense with him. And Tyler was disappointed that he hadn't taken the hint about a gang bang with Lopaka's brothers and uncles. They all were hunks. Of course, he realized what he should be worried about was how jaded and needy for cock he was becoming. As long as most of them paid big bucks for it, though . . .

He was at the suite, and he was exhausted. After a day of being horny and not getting it, Lopaka had given it to him again and again during the night. He was tired. He entered the suite, stripped down, took a shower, and hit the bed.

At 10:30, he heard the door of the suite open. He called out "Lopaka?" but luckily his throat had caught and the sound that had come out wasn't audible beyond the bed.

Because . . . it wasn't Lopaka, using a pass key, it was Song Rhee returning to the suite. And he was returning after a day and a half of not enjoying the charms of the little whore he was paying $750 a day for. He remedied that immediately, stripping down, climbing into the bed, and manhandling Tyler into a position where the young man was on his knees, on top of Rhee's prone body, the Korean holding and squeezing the young man's buttocks and eating out his ass, while Tyler leaned forward and did what he could to deep throat Rhee's cock.

The Korean moved Tyler into the position of hanging on to the top of the headboard to hold steady, and crouched over his tail working his cock into Tyler's passage. In deep—which in the Korean's case was ten thick inches of deep, and holding, while Tyler, his head arched back, his face set in the expression of a silent scream, fought hard to open enough to the buried cock for it to pump him. the Korean grasped Tyler's butt cheeks and spread them to pull his hole open as much as possible to take the thick cock. Out nearly all the way, to Tyler's sigh. In again, with Tyler gasping. And then innnn, out; innnn, out; INNNNOUT, and the Korean was pumping him fast and deep, Tyler's passage wall muscles rippling over the plunging shaft.

Tyler held, panting hard and grimacing at the depth the man was getting and the vigor with which he was pounding. He gave a long sigh when Rhee tensed and jerked several times in unleashing his spunk inside Tyler's passage. Tyler couldn't help himself. He'd been obsessed with the thought of Lopaka's super hung uncle, Kahili, fucking him since he'd know that was a possibility, and he surfaced his dream from the previous night while Rhee was finishing him off and thought of a Lopaka family gang bang with him as a trussed-up main dish.

The Korean bounded off the bed and went to the bathroom, for a piss, he said, when he was done. He remarked, though, that he wasn't finished getting his rocks off with Tyler and would be back—that they didn't have much time before they had to be at lunch.

Tyler went over to a window that overlooked the pool. They weren't on a floor too high for him not to be able to pick out Lopaka down there, in his sarong, delivering drinks to the hotel guests. Doug and Ray were down there too on their regular pool beds. A young man was sitting on the bed Doug was reclining on, talking with them. He was going to have a very sore ass in the near future, Tyler thought, and laughed a low laugh.

"What's funny?" Song Rhee asked, coming up behind Tyler and embracing him from behind. Tyler was surprised to be able to feel that Rhee was wearing the leather chest harness he'd worn on the first day here. And the leather wrist bands. He felt the swish of the whip cords on his leg.

"I want to be hard again fast," the Korean said. "Jut your ass back at me." The man's free hand palmed Tyler's lower belly, and Tyler jutted his buttocks back as commanded, emitting a little whimper, knowing where this was going. He raised his arms in front of him and placed his palms against the cool window. He pressed his cheek on the window as well and whimpered again at the sting of the first lash, not with a great deal of power behind it, but a sting none the less.

It only took four more lashes on his buttocks, with him sucking in breath, gasping, and whimpering at each sting of the whip, until Rhee was hard enough again to drop the whip, position his cockhead with his free hand, penetrate Tyler's ass a couple of inches and hold to move into his stance, and then pull back on the young man's belly while he thrust up inside Tyler's ass with his ten inches. In, out; innn, out; INNNOUT; and he was in business again.

Tyler wasn't needed for anything now but to stand in that position and take the cock. He looked down into the pool area. Lopaka was following some patron of the pool toward the path that went to the garden room he used to fuck the guests. Tyler could see down into the bushes behind the lines of pool beds. Doug and Ray weren't on their beds; they were in the bushes behind their beds. The young guy they'd been talking to was there too, on all fours. Doug, crouched over him, was riding his ass. Ray was on his haunches nearby, his hand reaching under the young guy's pelvis, no doubt milking his cock while Doug was doggie fucking the young man.

Life and sex went on.

"Get a fast shower and dress in something sexy but not too revealing for the dining room," Song Rhee said as he pulled out of Tyler's ass and slapped him on the butt. "We're dining with one of the men I'm dealing with—the last hurdle."

"A business lunch and you want me there?"

"I have to make another concession, a final one, I hope. If the man likes you, he'll be fucking you tonight. And if you pass with him at lunch, you'll have an appointment at the health spa at 3:00."

"And if he doesn't want me?" Tyler asked.

"Then you won't have to be body shaved at the spa. It's OK, you can keep the hair on your head. You can wear a skull cap."

Hey what? Body shaved?

* * * *

Tyler got the drift of what was happening and why over lunch in the hotel dining room. The man they met at the table was tall and big. He was a German named Gerhard, in his late forties or early fifties, and built like a bodybuilder. Notably, he was bald as a billiard ball. He wasn't just bald on his head. He had no eyebrows, no facial hair, no fuzz on his arms, no hair anywhere that Tyler could see. No hair on the tops of his feet, as Tyler was to find out as lunch was served. More notably, he was wearing gloves. They were ultrathin surgical gloves and weren't noticeable until you were close to him, but Tyler noticed them.

The luncheon talk was just chitchat, but it was obvious that Gerhard was testing Tyler out. They were in a booth, Gerhard across from Song Rhee and Tyler, Tyler against the wall. Gerhard was talking mostly to Rhee, but, under the table he was giving most of his attention to Tyler. He first lifted the young man's foot to his crotch, slipping off Tyler's sandal. Tyler wasn't wearing socks. The German had his fly open and his dick out and he ran the dick up the soles of Tyler's feet and between his toes. Tyler then took his turn holding the German bare foot into his exposed cock. The German ground his foot into Tyler's groin, and Tyler did what he could to smile at the man across the table.

At the end of the lunch, German pronounced to Rhee that he was pleased with the arrangement and he handed an extra pass key to his hotel room to Tyler, giving the young man a wink of his eyebrowless eye.

"You may keep your head hair," he said. "I rather like the feminine effect of it. No other trace of hair on your body, though," he said and then he was gone.

"You heard him," Rhee said. "If he signs on, we will be finished here. I'll add $1,000 to your fee if you please him and he signs. Your spa appointment is in half an hour. Regretfully I don't have time to use you before then. I'm feeling victorious. I could do so much to you at this moment. I think I'll make a phone call."

Tyler shuddered as the Korean slid out of the booth and walked away. Some poor young man was going to get worked over good.

* * * *

Tyler was disconcerted off the top when he went to the health spa at 3:00 to find that the person leading him back to a room with a shallow tub and a massage table in it was no other than Lopaka's Uncle Kahili. He probably shouldn't have been all that surprised, as Lopaka had said some of his brothers and uncles were in the hotel business, including working at the Royal Hawaiian.

Either Lopaka had failed to tell Kahili that Tyler was hands off or the uncle ignored the warning, because he was feeling Tyler's ass up as they walked back to the spa room.

He leaned his head into Tyler's head and whispered, "Lopaka's brought a lot of nice lays home to us but you by far were the best. He fucked you good and you took it great. He usually shares. I don't know why he didn't last night. You had me all hot and bothered. Still do."

"I kept thinking of you too and what your family does for fun with guys you bring home. I was sorry it didn't get into a gang bang too."

"You'd do it with us?"

"In an instant."

As they approached the room, Kahili ran his hand inside the back of Tyler's shorts and had the pad of his index finger pressed to Tyler's hole. "Do you mind?" he whispered into Tyler's ear.

"Do it," Tyler answered in a breathy voice.

Kahili propelled them into the room and pressed Tyler up against the wall by the door. He locked the door from the inside and then he was back at Tyler, holding the young man's cheek against the wall with one beefy hand and fingering the young man's rim with the other. Tyler yelped when Kahili's finger penetrated him.

"You OK with this?" Kahili asked.

"Do it," Tyler said and his eyes began to water and he gasped, as the Hawaiian stud entered him with another finger and finger fucked him.

"We've got plenty of time. I wish I could . . ."

"Do it. Do it now," Tyler hissed through chattering teeth.

Kahili fucked him in a plastic chair. Tyler was slouched in the chair, legs hung over the arms, and was pulling on his cock, while Kahili crouched over him, squeezing and separating the young man's butt cheeks, and ramming hard up into him with a championship cock. That was one talented cock too. It filled Tyler and coaxed Tyler's walls to undulate over it as it found every cranny and crevice in the anal passage and caressed, pounded, and conquered it.

"Good," he said, pushing himself off the young man when he'd released his cum in a condom. "I wanted to do that last night. You get Lopaka to bring you home tonight we'll all get together and bang you better than you've ever had before."

"I wanted you to do it last night too," Tyler answered. And, in his dreams the men of Lopaka's family had done it to him. He wondered how he could get away from Song Rhee to go back to the Hawaiian village that night—and how Lopaka could be convinced to share with his family.

"Now, hop up on this water table," Kahili said. "I don't know why you'd want this beautiful blond-haired body to be totally hairless, but if that's what's wanted . . ."

Tyler lay there, quickly hard again because the man shaving him down was hard again too and in the nude and had just fucked him to heaven, while Kahili lathered him up and shaved him down. The shave was much more intimate because they had been intimate. Tyler moaned throughout. Kahili milked Tyler every fifteen minutes, as soon as he was able to go hard again. While he was shaving down from Tyler's belly into his pubes, he was leaning over Tyler from the head of the water table. Tyler's head was arched over the head of the table and he sucking the Hawaiian stud off. Kahili lowered his head over Tyler's body and gave the young man head. When Kahili was shaving around Tyler's anal opening, he lathered up his middle finger and penetrated Tyler's ass, giving him a finger fuck while stroking off the young man's cock with the other hand.

No one got the A-1 sensual body shave that Tyler got from Lopaka's uncle. Tyler almost considered having to have one worthwhile.

When he was hairless except for what was on his head, Kahili dried him off with a towel, transferred him to the massage table and gave him a sensual massage that included Tyler sucking Kahili's cock with his head turned to the side while Kahili jacked Tyler's cock off.

"Do you want anything else?" the Hawaiian brute asked when Tyler had come.

"You know what I want, don't you?" Tyler said. "Didn't I see that this table had wrist and ankle restraints?"

He had, indeed, seen that. Tyler's wrists were tied down on either side of the massage table and his feet were restrained in stirrups on the side of the table that made him raise his tail high off the table. Kahili climbed up on the table, mounted Tyler ass, and fucked him into the next hour. finished, he leaned over and whispered in Tyler's ear, "Have Lopaka bring you out to the beach again so the brothers and uncles can fuck you good."

"That would be lovely," Tyler whispered.

At 5:00 p.m. Tyler was out at the pool, taking in the rays, and sighing from memories of Kahili's glorious cock.

Lopaka came out with a drink on a tray for Tyler than he hadn't ordered but took anyway.

"I heard you were at the spa today getting shaved down. Why a shave down?"

"Song Rhee wanted it. He had someone I'm supposed to sleep with who wants it that way. I think he's a hygiene nut."

"Do you do everything Song Rhee wants?"

"When he's paying the bill, yes."

"My uncle, Kahili, works at the spa. Is he the one who shaved you?"

"Yes, now that you mention it. I think it was one of your uncles."

"Did he get funny with you?"

"No, of course not." There was nothing funny about it. It was all business. Glorious business.

"I don't want you to leave Hawaii. I want you to stay. If we meet at this time tomorrow, about when I get off work, will you go home with me—leave the Korean and leave what he demands of you? Just being you and me?"

"If I go home with you, will your brothers and uncles gang bang me the way you said they did with Akamai?"

"No, of course not. It would be just you and me. I promise."

Tyler maintained a smile on his face, even though it wasn't the answer he was fishing for.

"We'll see what tomorrow brings," he said.

"Think about it. Think of what we can have together here. Think of me coming home to you every night and it just being the two of us."

After Lopaka left, to go off shift for the night, Tyler thought about the proposal.

* * * *

8:00 p.m.

Tyler was hanging over the side of the Jacuzzi in the German's hotel room, his knuckles dragging the wet marble floor, his heard lifted, eyes focused through the bathroom door to the hotel room beyond, his mouth set in a silent scream, as Gerhard, wearing surgical gloves, reamed his ass with four fingers up to the knuckles. Tyler had had to wear a skull cap after all. They both were wearing condoms too, and when Tyler sucked off the German, admonished not to touch the German anywhere but with his mouth on the cock, he had to do it through the film of a condom. Tyler was wearing a condom when the German jacked him too.

Tyler heard the sloshing of the water in the tub and sighed as the hand was withdrawn, but then the German was crouched over him, reaching around him with both hands—not touching him with them—to grip the edge of the Jacuzzi, as the German penetrated Tyler's ass and started to pump him. Tyler lowered his head, grimaced, and took the cocking.

They had started in the tub, facing each other, playing with each other's genitals with their feet. It was the closest they were to come to touchy feely, flesh on flesh.

Later a plastic sheet had been placed on the carpet in the bedroom. A footstool was on top of that, covered by a white sheet. Tyler was bent over the footstool, his groin pressed right at the top of the footstool and his torso hanging over the front, held in suspension by his arms stiff armed to the carpet. His legs were bent and pressing the footstool on both sides, his toes pressed into the carpet.

Crouched over him, not touching Tyler any more than inside his passage, with the cock, The German was rocking back and forth, pumping his way to another ejaculation.

At the door, still not touching Tyler anywhere, the German said the young man had done very well.

"I am pleased."

At 10:00 p.m. in Song Rhee's suite, the Korean was manhandling Tyler on the bed. The skull cap was off, and Rhee was touching Tyler everywhere. He was giving Tyler a pounding missionary, crouched between the young man's spread and bent legs, holding Tyler's torso arched back with an arm embracing the small of his back. Tyler's head was arched back too, his long, blond hair—the only hair on his body for now—was cascading down to the surface of the bed, jerking and shimmering to the rhythm of the long, fast slide inside him. Rhee fucked the shit out of the rent-boy.

At 11:00 p.m. Tyler lay in the bed on his back, panting and watching Rhee dress.

"I'm going out for a while. That was good. Fucked you good."

At 3:00 a.m. Tyler was awakened by the swaying bed. Rhee was fucking the young guy Tyler had seen Doug and Ray fuck in the bushes at the pool earlier that day. The young guy's face was turned to Tyler giving him mixed expressions of fright, horror, and passion. He no doubt had never had a cock as big and long as the Korean's inside him before.

At 4:00 a.m. the young man was lying on his back, moaning, beside Tyler. Tyler's chest was on the bed and his tail was in the air. Rhee was mounted on his ass, fucking him in long, deep strokes.

Tyler was aware that most young men would shrivel up when faced with the life of a high-priced rent-boy. But he wasn't most young men. And he loved the variety and frequency of the cocking. He'd liked the wildness of the Hawaiian middle-aged stud, he melted to the commanding dominance and huge cock of the Korean master. He even found interest in the antiseptic taking of the German fanatic. It was worthy of thought. He moved his head over to the young man's face, he was lying beside him and looking like he was lost in a crowd. They kissed, and he could feel the young man tremble. He also could . . .

At 4:30 a.m. Tyler was on top of the young man Rhee had brought back, kneeling between his thighs, embracing him close, and fucking him deep. Tyler had a very nice cock himself. The two beautiful young men were rocking against each other. The young man's torso was arched back, his eyes focused on the headboard, and he was moaning deeply. The Korean was stretched out beside them, watching them. He was stroking himself with one hand and squeezing and guiding one of Tyler's butt cheeks in the rhythm of the fuck. Rhee changed his position, rising up, mounting himself over Tyler's ass, penetrating him, and taking over the rhythm of the fucking of both cocks with his thrusts.

So much for day five of the Aloha week.

* * * *

"Out of bed and pack. Our plane leaves in three hours."

"Our plane leaves today?" Tyler asked, coming out of a sensual doze, sitting up in the bed, and stretching. The young man from the previous night who, at some point Tyler learned was named Ted, had his head in Tyler's lap, giving him a blow job. Tyler gently pushed him away, and Ted reclined on the bed, played with his own cock, and both young men watched Song Rhee strut around the room, naked, his meat swinging free impressively, and throwing stuff in a suitcase.