Dilemma in Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your knees"

I obeyed. I looked right up at him while his cock was just an inch above my face and I had never been excited to suck on a cock. It wasn't really like me at all.

"Suck my dick"

So, I proceeded to put his dick in between my lips and started sucking on the huge thing. It was lovely. I started to slowly bob my head back and forth trying to take it further down my throat within each stroke, ignoring the fact that I started to gag and feel pain at the back of my throat. I could see my own cum on his dick as I tried to get it into my mouth. My saliva started dripping down my body, all the way down to my vagina as I quivered. I tried wrapping my tongue around his cock as much as possible. I loved it. Feeling that wet saliva trickling out of my mouth. I didn't stop for breath once and it lasted for a good 5 minutes of me bobbing my head back and forth trying my absolute best to please this man and loving it while doing so. It became sloppy and now all you could hear was glug...glug...glug. Then suddenly he started to moan, it got louder and louder, then suddenly he took his cock out and unloaded a bucket full of hot cum onto my face. One wave after another. The first wave shot onto my forehead and down onto my lips. The second wave felt like it landed in my mouth. The third was the thickest and Jack groaned loudly. It splashed all over my face as I looked up. There were about seven waves, I didn't count but it felt a lot. I couldn't see what I looked like but I could feel it all over my face. It was so hot and such a turn on that I just looked at him in the eye.

"Would you like to be fucked again?"

"Yes"

"Open your mouth".

As I did, he started to throat fuck me.

"Look at me"

He fucked my mouth. It lasted for about 2 minutes. He was pounding the back of my throat and the pain when his bell end banged against the back of my throat and feeling that saliva trickle down my body, and the cum all over my face... My God I was horny.

"You look so much prettier with my cock in your mouth and my cum on your face".

He grabbed the back of my head with both hands and mouth fucked me with the same intensity as he banged my vagina. It hurt a lot but I thoroughly enjoyed being used like that. He stopped and climbed down from the bed to grab his shirt. As doing so I got eye contact with Matt. Oh..Jesus...He could clearly see the whole thing. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to say sorry but knew it was pointless. He looked defeated, emotionless. I knew this whole thing was over. But the pleasure and the feeling.... All of a sudden Jack started tying my hands behind my back with his shirt, and I just accepted it. I just let him do it. He then stood over me again and ordered me to lick his balls. As I was sucking on them, I was looking at his face while he was wanking himself off. I thought he would probably cum again. I gave his balls a good massage with my tongue and made sure I licked every millimetre of his testicles.

"Would you like to be fucked again?"

"Yes please. I would like to be fucked again"

"Then you have to earn your reward...Lick my asshole"

He stuck one leg up in the air. I didn't even hesitate. I literally never done that before. Never even thought about it. Knowing me I would find that absolutely repulsive and disgusting. Thing is I found that submitting to him and just doing it in order for me to be fucked again such a turn on. Like a slave begging to get her reward. I actually liked it and tried digging me tongue right into his hole. I could feel my vagina tingling the more effort I put into it. I couldn't understand that, I had no idea that I loved being submissive like that. It didn't taste bad either. Just warm and sweaty. He put his leg down when he decided he had enough after a couple of minutes of licking his ass. On his way off I kissed his balls and Jack came behind me.

He grabbed my arms that were tied behind my back and guided me to the edge of the bed so that I was directly facing Matt.

"Looks like he's enjoying it. He's got a hard on"

Jack sneered. I opened my eyes and saw that there was a bulge in Matts boxers. And it was now that Matt looked completely ashamed. His face went completely red and to hide his embarrassment that he enjoyed it, he tried to force himself out of the chair. But he couldn't. He was tied up with his -t-shirt still in his mouth and he struggled to move his arms while groaning as he couldn't speak. The more he did that the bigger his bulge got, and the hornier I got. Jack grabbed his own underwear and shoved it in my mouth. Jack went up behind me and bent me over, pulled me hair back so Matt could see my face and he inserted my cock into my pussy from behind. I gave an uncontrollable long moan as he just laid to rest his big cock in my pussy balls deep. He didn't fuck, he just kept it there.

"Look at her..."

Jack said to Matt. Matt refused to look at me.

"...look at her or I won't fuck her"

I gave a muffled please with the underwear in my mouth. It was in my vagina, stretching it, tickling all my senses that I started to shamelessly beg Matt to look at me.

Matt and I exchanged eye contact. It was so awkward.

"Good. Now if she drops my underwear from her mouth there will be punishment...keep looking at her... I have my cock inside of her, my cum on her face, my underwear in her mouth and her hair in my hand.... She's my bitch now and you love it."

I could see that Matt stopped struggling and Jack started to pound me. His pelvis just banging against my bum and his balls slapping against my clit. All you could hear now was a clapping sound and me having another uncontrollable orgasm. Bang... Bang... Bang. I tried not to get eye contact with Matt, but I couldn't move my head as he had hold of my hair and my face was directly facing him. I was moaning and my body was being thrusted back and forth. I can't even imagine what I must have looked like in that position. I was trying my best to keep my mouth shut, but every time he banged me I wanted to open my mouth and scream. I tried my best to keep it in my mouth and with the pleasure, I thought I had done well. I had cummed twice and I couldn't help it anymore. I dropped his underwear and gave a loud grunt, shaking. Jack took it out. Jack climbed down from the bed and faced me. He started wiping the cum off my face with his dick. I opened my eyes and saw the top half of his dick covered in cum. Thing is... he didn't even wipe all of it off. He put his underwear back in my mouth, fully in this time and turned away from me and towards Matt. Jack faced him and stood over his lap and right over him. Almost touching him. This literally made Matt sit up right on his chair however, it was Jacks height. His cock while Jack was standing up was level with Matts face. I could not see anything as Jack was blocking my view. All I could see was Jacks back.

"Look at me"

There was utter silence.

"Look at me...... good boy"

I actually could see Matts bulge since Jacks legs were apart, as he stood over Matts lap. His bulge got slightly bigger.

"You are going to suck on my cock for five strokes"

This was the point where I tried to say no with Jacks underwear in my mouth but I was ignored. There was a long delay after Jack took the t-shirt out of Matts mouth. Not even a word. And I didn't really believe that it was going to happen. But the pause was long and didn't believe it almost...then...

"Do it properly"

There was another long pause. Then I heard Matt gag.

"One"

Oh my God I thought. Matt gagged again.

"Two"

Another gag

"Three".

He gagged again. This time gasping for breath.

"Four...Nearly there"

"Five...good. The last one didn't count but I will let you off".

Jack turned away and I was able to see Matts face. He had cum around his mouth. It was dripping from his lips. He couldn't even wipe it off as his hands were tied unless he licked it. Jack took the underwear out of my mouth and stuffed it into Matts. As much as Matt didn't want to admit it I think he enjoyed it. Jack flipped me onto my back, and now my head was hanging down off the side of the bed. My head was upside down and Jack put my head in between his legs. He shoved his cock into my mouth and throat fucked me. I was gagging and felt his cock slide deeper into my throat that I could feel it going in and out of my neck. I was forced to breath out of my nose. Jack stopped and kept his cock deep in my throat and unloaded another lot of hot cum. I felt his cock expand in my throat every time he shot a load. He took his cock out and because my head was upside down, I couldn't swallow, so I regurgitated all the cum out of my mouth and it dribbled all over my face. I must have looked like a mess.

Jack got changed, and left, leaving his underwear in Matts mouth. There was just Matt and I facing each other.

12