Dina Ch. 02

Story Info
A hookup with a blood tech sparks a Spring/Autumn romance.
2k words
4.26
3.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

A week later, I put the receipts from my wallet into my receipt box. I noticed a phone number on the back of something. It was in small curly writing. It was an information card from the clinic where I'd gotten my blood drawn. My fluids drawn. It was probably just an information number or something. I called it immediately.

"I was wondering when you'd call," she said softly, excitedly. It sounded like she was at work.

"Oh my God this is a dream come true," I said, practically hyperventilating.

She chuckled, almost a giggle. "Didn't you see I'd slipped you my number? I gave you that card right after we kissed. Then at the end, you asked if you could call. I thought you were making fun of me for giving you my number so easily. Well, Holy Christ. I need to draw great wide lines on this runway, don't I! Flashing lights for you! You almost made me call you. I almost called you just to be sure. You broke my will."

"I am abject," I said. "Can I take you to dinner tonight?"

"What about your wife?" she asked.

"You want to have my wife for dinner?" I asked.

"Ha ha, you're a sick man," she said. "You know what I mean."

"She never goes out," I said.

"Well..." she said, "okay then."

"When and where?" I asked.

"The clinic closes at nine," she said. "Meet me there. I'm not ready to give you my home address."

"I don't think we should go back to my place," I said.

"Who says we're going back anywhere?" she said defiantly.

"Do you really want to squeeze me into the back seat of my Prius?" I asked.

"Ha ha, sounds like a good Instagram post," she said.

"Please, no," I giggled. Then my wife came into the room. "Okay, nine it is," I said soberly.

My clinic sweetheart probably thought it was a work thing. It was the middle of the day. "See you at nine," she said.

I hung up. I said to my wife, "I'm going out around eight thirty. I'll text you if I'm going to be late."

"Whatever," she said.

-----

At 9 PM exactly, I texted my clinic sweetheart, "I'm out in the parking lot."

She texted back, "I'll be right down." It bothered me that I still didn't know her name.

My attention wanders. I was startled when she knocked on my window. I unlocked the car. She climbed in on the passenger side. "Do you have A.D.D. or something?" She wasn't teasing. It was concern or curiosity, more like it.

"I was thinking deep thoughts," I said half-jokingly. I had actually been thinking about a computing problem, so it wasn't entirely a joke.

"Yeah... right. About what?" Now she was mocking me.

"About the way you looked at me when we both started thinking something should happen. About the feel of your mouth. About the feel of you... mmmm... in my hands." In truth, I had been completely distracted by thoughts of her since our conversation that afternoon. I hadn't gotten much work done. Luckily my tasks these days were job-based, so I had about 15 minutes to daydream about her between results, all afternoon.

"About the feel of my mouth where?" she chortled, crouching down in the seat, climbing over towards my lap. I tried to remember if a woman had ever tried to give me a driver-side blowjob. I didn't think so.

"If you're really doing this, I am not killing us both by taking my car out of park," I said.

She halted her progress. "Well in that case, I'd rather not have my coworkers say, 'Look, isn't that Dina blowing some guy?' when they walk to their car," she said.

"Good idea, Dina," I said. "Good i-Dina."

"Well, now you're for sure not getting a blowjob," Dina said. "That's like a joke my... from a different generation."

"I know, dad humor," I said. "I have three kids. Two of them are older than you. I'm not uncomfortable about that if you aren't. I'm ecstatic. You're what, twenty-five?"

"Twenty-eight," corrected Dina.

"A twenty-eight year old in my car looking to blow me-"

"Not any more."

"...Be that as it may, and teasing me for being old. I feel so fucking young right now."

"And irresponsible too, I hope," Dina said.

"Responsible enough to pay for dinner, and irresponsible enough to pay too much for it," I said. I zipped my Prius out of the lot. It was a plugin, so I had miles before it made any noise.

The same could not be said for Dina and me. "You're going to shatter my spine," she said. "I feel like I'm in the W.W.E."

"Softer? Different angle?"

"Mmmm, no, just like that," she said quietly.

We'd had to cancel the steakhouse. We parked at a park, where it was very dark and empty. We were just going to talk and kiss for a while, but we ended up in the tiny backseat, with her underneath me.

Panties and everything flew everywhere. I plowed straight down into her while she gushed onto my seat. No condom. It was the best thing ever, but quick. She shrieked once during, near the end. That finished me off. I wanted to let go in her that first time so badly.

She was relieved to find out that she didn't have to buy a morning after pill. She was Catholic. A somewhat heretical one, but even so. I sucked on her delicious fat titties for some time. I hadn't met them earlier. She loved it that I went crazy over them.

She was hungry, we were hungry, so we went to an all-night diner. It was clean. The food was okay. "Next time, we'll make it to the fancy restaurant," I said.

"What makes you so sure there'll be a next time?" said Dina.

"You're right, I'm assuming," I said. "I want to assume a lot with you, but it's up to you, of course."

"Relax, I was just teasing you," she said. "You're so literal-minded."

"It's just it's early," I said. "Things are fragile. It matters to me. You matter to me."

"I'm going to lay off these chili fries," said Dina. "If I find myself... pressurized..."

"Under me?" I said softly, smiling.

"I don't want to pop a sprocket," she said.

"Now that you've been lavishly fed," I said, "how may I please you?"

"You see, I have three roommates," Dina said.

"Problematic roommates?" I asked.

"Women roommates," she said.

"So no boyfriend, since we're on the subject?" I asked.

"You're number three," she said. I liked the sound of that! Boyfriend! Amen!

She continued, "The first was just a one time thing. That scared me away for a long time. Then I fell in with this guy in college who was a real sweetheart. But he smoked too much cannabis. So it was either him or graduate. I graduated. Nothing since."

"I'm surprised, based on your skills," I said.

"Well thank you," Dina said. She did the bodybuilder gesture.

"So the roommate problem is?" I asked.

"I haven't discussed it with them," she said. "We haven't had boys there. It hasn't come up."

"What's with your generation?" I said.

"Lay off, boomer," she grinned.

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"Don't call me ma'am," she said, "I don't have..." She examined me. "Ear hair."

"Yes mistress," I said.

"Ha ha," she said. "Just Dina."

"Dina-Dina," I said. "Dina-Dina-Dina." She hit me on the shoulder.

"So can I buy us a hotel room?" I asked.

"What about your wife?" Dina asked.

"She does not need a hotel room," I said.

Dina fretted. "I'm serious."

"Sorry," I said. "I will call her and tell her I'm staying at a hotel tonight."

"Do you do that often?" Dina asked, suddenly a little freaked out.

"I never have before," I said.

"Won't she call the police or something?" Dina asked.

"And tell them what, her husband is staying at some hotel in town?" I said.

"Won't you hurt her?" she asked.

"We've discussed things like this in general terms. Because she's not interested in doing it anymore," I said.

"What's really going on?" Dina asked.

"I don't know. She says she doesn't feel anything anymore. She seems happy that we don't do it anymore," I said.

"Well, that's sad," she said.

"It's not happy," I said.

"Why don't you break up with her?" Dina asked.

"I'm like you with boyfriends, I suppose," I said. "I'm busy. I'm lazy, to be frank. Divorcing someone is a bitch and a half. I would have to sell my house."

"You sound experienced," she said.

"This is wife number three," I said.

"Jeez," she said.

"Does that frighten you?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "You seemed... worldly... to me. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. So... how many women have you been with?"

"Twenty-three," I answered, "including you."

"That's a pretty exact number," she said.

I said, "For me, it's the kind of thing you remember pretty exactly. Anyway, you've been changing the subject. If you don't want to get a hotel room, we can go slower, it's okay."

"I didn't say that," Dina said. "You're just distracting."

"Really?" I said. "I seem boring to myself."

"You remind me of that guy um-Benedict Cumberbatch plays," she said.

"Doctor Strange?" I asked.

"No the... English... guy," she said. "With the other guy."

"Well, he is English," I said.

"You know, Watson and..." she said.

"Sherlock?" I said incredulously. Then in my best English accent, which is bad, I said, "We must uncover the mystery of... DINA. First we must search every... PORE... with... KISSES."

"Is that a very good search technique?" Dina asked.

"You can let me know afterwards," I said.

And so we spent the night together. We slept a little. I did not break my record of nine times in a row. But I did learn or remember that mostly the woman sets the pace. I suppose I did help set the pace by continuing to tap in. A twenty-eight year old highly motivated partner, even a fairly out-of-shape one, was like to kill me. I don't think I ever had a night packed with so much fun.

At first, she enjoyed that I popped off quickly, that she made me cum. She wanted to see it shoot out. Then, of course, I got slower and slower.

Recovering just so I could have another erection, I spent a long time worshiping between her legs. I enjoyed it, I was learning what drove her wild. Licking under the clitoris so that I just touched the clitoris while stroking her g-spot with a finger inserted in her anus really did it for her reliably well.

Then, doing it, I would last forever, and she wanted it hard. Hard, hard. Like choke me, hold me by the hair, slap my tits hard. She didn't even know how hard until I tried that stuff on her and she said, "Yeah, that." And her ass was so red. Every fuck stroke she liked was like spanking her as hard as possible with my hips. It moved her. I could do it for four or five minutes, then I had to rest for thirty seconds or a minute. I could just rub it between her slippery thighs to stay hard. Then I was back to just wailing on her for another four or five minutes, with all my weight behind it. These fucks would last a long time, like ten or twelve rounds of that, before I always came harder than ever before. It was like turning inside out. I would think to myself, fuck, I'm dying, I'm dead, I'm so happy. And she would still be all over me, a dynamo of energy, rubbing me and kissing me while I groaned and tried to turn myself right way out again. Way more pleasure than I'd ever endured.

When Dina and I weren't making love with desperate energy, I was laughing so hard I about died. I fell off the bed twice, and it was a king size. The bed did actually seem slightly structurally ruined in the morning. I've broken beds before, but never a hotel bed.

(The end?)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers