Dinah Does The Interstate

Story Info
Dinah puts an ad in the sex classifieds for a day.
2.7k words
4.46
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I didn't expect you to look like this," he said, incredulous that such a "beautiful girl could be a whore."

"it's your lucky day," I said, rubbing my palm over the bulge in his pants. "What can I do to make you happy?," my hand still massaging his member.

"Suck my dick?"

***

I decided to go slumming for a day. More recently, Anna and I were working as a duo but we had a lull in the schedule so I decided to get a motel room and work the regular guys..

Placing an ad for my services in the cheesy sex classifieds wasn't probably the best way to keep it classy. I didn't care. I wanted to see what it was like. I had already ruled out street walking or 'car service' as too dangerous and settled on the time honored motel room rental. Clean, reasonable and easy access to the interstate.

Anna made a living this way before jumping to the big time. She had a better comfort level about this than me because I went straight to the high rollers with her so what was I doing? I was getting hungrier and more fearless and for some reason needed this thrill ride.

The excitement of being used turned me on more and more. I wanted, at least for a day, to give myself to whoever walked in the motel room with cash.

The ad read: "Insanely hot date seeks men who know what to do with a woman. Nice in-call location, easy to get to and worth the trip. I'll give you the companionship (only) of your life. Text Dinah (daytime only) at 555-555-5555, no explicit inquiries. I'm ready when you are. 250 roses hr, 150 hhr and 100 ss, fetish friendly, in town one day only.'

I included a few sexy selfies from the neck down and one blurry shot of my face sucking a cream-sickle. I expected guys a lot like some of the strip club clientele except in this motel room they'd get their wish and pay to fuck me. Breaking down the code in the ad: 'in-call' meant you come to me (out-call the opposite), 'companionship' was directed towards law enforcement that there was no offer of sex, 'roses' meant dollars with hhr meaning half hour and ss meaning 'short stay', as in a whip it out, quick fuck or blowjob. Fetish friendly' was an obvious nod to some kinky obsession like a foot fetish or girls wearing glasses or whatever you might imagine. Seriously, if you can dream it up somebody's surely done it.

***

"Suck my dick?"

"I'd just love to lick that cock," I cooed, pushing the slobby, unshaven guy back onto the bed and getting down on my knees and undoing his belt and zipper. His belt had been managing his girth and now let loose an avalanche but I found his dick and sucked him so good that he came in roughly 5 minutes. It was over like that. He booked the half hour and blew it out the door in 5 minutes.

After gathering himself together and regretfully taking out his wallet he handed me $150 (no tip) in cash and left.

***

I had some down time before my next customer so I checked my texts and got the following: 'Got some time on my hands, like to spend an hour with you. I'm retired, you pick the time.' and 'Got a cock the size of your thigh and I'd like to rock your pussy'. The second one I deleted but the first message I replied with: 'Sounds good. What's your name?' The reply was quick: 'Harry, and I'm excited.'

In the meantime I fucked a truck driver named Dennis who kept calling me Linda and promised to do better if he could get another chance.

***

I did a half hour with a guy who was literally afraid to fuck me (never found out why but he mentioned I was too pretty?) so we sat on the edge of the bed and I described in detail what I'd do to him and he to me. As I told the story, I jerked him off, eventually shooting cum up my arm and the front of his shirt.

***

Then I had a guy who had me a little scared with what I can only describe as an angry fuck. Not to be confused with a rough fuck or even a guy who wanted to dominate his partner, both of which I enjoyed. No, this was just pure anger and he used me to take out his rage on.

There was a lot of abuse. He pushed me hard enough that I fell backward off the bed. Reaching for my hair he dragged me back up, slapping my face. He literally ripped my clothes off and I kept one eye on the door just in case I needed to run.

"Now," he sneered, taking off his pants, spittle coming from his mouth, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, you fucking cunt!!!" I was shaking but parted my legs.

He already had a full erection by the time his underwear came off. He held me down on the bed and entered me forcefully. His rage transferred to his cock and he pummeled my pussy, constantly calling me a whore.

He booked an hour but from the start I thought there's no way he can keep up with his anger but I was wrong. About forty minutes in he was forcing my face down on his cock, holding me so long I nearly passed out.

"You bitch!!!" he yelled as his load went down my throat. He pulled out as I choked and gasped for air. Without another word he dressed quickly, threw a wad of cash at my still coughing body and ran out the door.

Almost ashamed of myself, I had orgasmed.

***

At 1pm I took on a guy who wanted to get his virgin son laid. I thought he was dropping the 18 year old son off but he wanted to stay and watch and if he liked what he saw he'd have me after his son was finished. Was that okay, he asked? Yes, I said, but I don't know if your son is going to be comfortable with that. "Ya, dad, she's right, I don't want you watching me." "You might as well book the time," I said confidently, "because you're going to want me as bad as your son does right now."

"I'll be back in half an hour," said the elder, and headed out to wait in the car.

"Hi, I'm Dinah." "I'm Phillip."

I began slowly undressing Phillip and it was quite obvious he already had that 18 year old raging boner the moment I opened the door. "So what do you think you might like me to do for you?" "I don't know," he said nervously.

"How about leaving it all to me," I said, reaching my hand into his pants. From then on I just gave him a guided tour of my assets, spending the majority of the time riding him until he came so hard he got dizzy.

"Welcome to the wonderful world of women," I told him as he was putting his clothes back on. "I'm sure you'll have a girlfriend you'll want to make love to and at least you know where everything goes. Forgive me for asking but does your mom know you're here?"

"No," he said sheepishly, "my parents are divorced and my dad thought this was a real guy outing and made me promise to keep it between us."

A knock at the door and the conversation was over and dad was all over me before Phillip could get out of the room. Looking back at us going at it, he stopped at the door and I thought he was going to stay and watch but as soon as he saw me notice him he left.

His father, built like a linebacker, devoured me, lastly pinning me against an overstuffed chair and hammering away until he shot his cum on my chest. I orgasmed twice.

"You're really good at this, girl, and drop dead gorgeous. What on earth are you doing in this motel room?" he asked.

"Just an experiment," I said. He really wanted to see me again but I told him I was leaving the business, "Sorry about that."

"If you ever change your mind," he said, "here's my card. I'd drop everything to spend an hour with you. Thanks for fucking my boy!"

***

One of the more bizarre appointments I made was with a young married couple, Randy and Diane. According to Randy, his wife hadn't a clue in the bedroom and he brought her to me for instructional purposes. His crazy idea was that he would fuck me and she would pick up some tips. She was a beautiful girl but they'd only been married six months and had little to no experience before that. She was completely quiet from her arrival. Had she really agreed to this? She looked petrified.

"Now watch this, honey," he lectured. From fore play to all the positions, he kept a running commentary halfway through the time. "See how she licks my cock? Do that. I like that."

And that turned out to be an understatement as he soon forgot why he was there, forgot his wife was there and got lost in fucking me. When he eventually came back to earth I asked him, "Do you ever go down on her?"

Sort of embarrassed, he said, "I don't get into that much. Not my thing."

"I suggest you let me try something that might help."

"Okay, if you think so..."

"Diane," I said sweetly, sitting on the bed, "Would you come and sit with me?"

She nervously came to me and sat. She wore a simple green button down top and a black skirt.

"May I?" I asked, reaching to unbutton her shirt, "is this okay?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

Randy had taken a seat while I undressed her. Her eyes locked on mine. Make no mistake I was trying to seduce her, something Randy seemed to have forgotten from the handbook.

Once I had her naked I softly caressed her breasts and kissed her nipples and her head fell back. I worked my way down to her pussy and pushed her thighs apart and began working her clit. She started moaning and that led to the mutual discovery that she didn't have much of a relationship with her own sexuality and therefore not much of one with her clueless husband. As her breathing got heavier and she laid back on the bed I could feel her wetness increase and she was getting close. Finally, her body heaved and she came loudly, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!"

As the euphoria passed she hugged me. Randy looked surprised.

As they dressed and started to leave I said to Randy, "Just remember it's a two way street." but taking a guess with this guy, it wouldn't be long before he was somebody's regular customer and she was home alone.

***

It was nearly four and time to entertain this Harry guy so I freshened myself up and straightened up the bed. Harry showed up on the money and I let sexy me do the introduction: "Hi, Harry, I'm Dinah, what's your pleasure?" He was old to enough know what he wanted.

"I like it on the energetic side. Spanking, and I love going doggy while I'm hanging onto your hair. Also, and this is a must, I really need kissing. You know, girlfriend experience?"

"You want a lot, Harry, but I think I can handle your wish list." We were sitting on the edge of the bed and I stood up and put my pussy in his face and pulled my panties down and he started eating his way to my heart. He was remarkably deft at getting the sweet spot and got me off quickly and, in the process, got me nice and cock ready wet.

Then I went down on him, getting him hard so he could fuck me properly. "Hell," he said, "you could give a dead man a boner you're so fucking good." I assumed that getting a 60 plus man ready to roll was somewhat more challenging than a twenty-something. But his cock was locked and loaded and he wasted no time finding the entry ramp and in a hot moment he was banging me just fine and then he threw in the accessories.

He held me down with one hand on my throat and hit it hard. Maybe experience counts for something because he was pushing all the right buttons. His hands went right where they needed to be, for him and me. He then put both hands on my tits and kissed me, sometimes using his tongue on mine and other times to flick my nipples.

Then he flipped me over and came in from behind. As he fucked me he periodically slapped my ass until I could feel the sweet sting. Then he turned me back over and, still driving it hard, he slapped my tits and I reached down to stimulate my clit. The combination of the pleasure and pain did it for me when I was in mild bondage and it was working now even in this fuck for hire with a much older guy. He could tell I was getting off so he slapped my tits again and pinched my nipples so hard I teared up. He pulled one leg up and slapped my ass and I'm sure he felt me climax.

I knew he was getting close so I pushed him off me, flipped once again and offered my ass in the air. "Oh, shit," he said, as he continued banging me, slapping my very red buttocks and running his thumb over my anus. To finish he wrapped both hands tightly around my throat and let loose a furious fuck until pulling out and laying cum all over my lower back.

Fuck...me. There may have been an age disparity but you wouldn't know it from the way we went at it.

After he paid me he asked if he could see me again. My motel call girl service was nearly history but I enjoyed this one so much that I said, "Text me and I'll give you a maybe." I don't know why I said that because I already had a full dance card but this encounter had been so unexpectedly good I wanted to fuck him again.

I reached up, arms around his neck and planted a good long kiss on him. He was a happy camper. "Dinah, you're unreal. Can we start over again?" I laughed and he left.

Most of the rest of the day wasn't as good as that one. Two guys texted pictures of their dicks; delete, delete. One guy texted: "What are your 'specials'?"; delete. Another guy wanted me to fuck his dog while he watched; delete. No, seriously, delete.

***

Then there was a high level business manager, Ed, who said, "I fuck girls like you because I get nothing at home. That relationship is dead." He had me for the hour and spent the majority of it buried in my pussy. After he had splashed his cum all over my face he offered me a tissue and said, "I loved that hot pussy clamping down on my dick. I want you on a regular schedule."

"Sorry, but this is only a one day deal," I answered, putting my clothes back on.

"No," he said, refusing to listen to me, "I want you. We'll set up a regular schedule. Don't worry about the money. I'll text you the dates and where to meet me."

I was strangely frozen by this man. It freaked me out that I couldn't say no to him. Somehow we weren't done.

***

With that I retired from my one day motel room call girl business. Too many weirdos for my taste and there were way better options for sex and much bigger money but at least I checked it off the experience list.

It was somewhat confusing though that my thirst for fringe sex was getting stronger rather than easing up. The more I got the more I wanted...