Diner Specials

Story Info
The dishwasher, the guy eating alone, and the right time.
1.9k words
4.18
7.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She a was young, slim, and fine looking woman.

It was a cold Friday night. He was alone, looked untidy and weary. He dropped his backpack next to a stool by the restaurant's counter and sat down to eat. He took off his jacket and studied the menu. This place is famous for mussels and potato salad so he was lucky to find a spot without a reservation.

With no one waiting at home ever, eating out alone didn't seem to bother him; as it does to most.

On the left back corner the busy kitchen sounds were loud and the staff ran frantically hurrying to prepare meals. The cook, a dry looking mean old lady, yelled at the staff constantly.

And there she was in the middle of that chaos: our shy and stunningly looking lady working earnestly, not loosing her cool.

You had to pay attention to notice, as he did when he finally decided about dinner. Staring off into space, regained focus and found her. She was wearing a white uniform shirt. No apron, dark leggings tight on her slender long legs. Pretty face, hypnotic eyes, and fine features.

Around 5'7". Brunette. Shoulders-length straight hair. And busy yes, clearly pissed off - who wouldn't - but, when she looked back at him, in his late twenties, short hair, manly, and good shape, he could tell she had a heavenly smile.

He slightly smiled back. There's something about him, she thought. A waiter served him dinner and he started focusing on the meal. A ladies table on his back made it impossible for him to disappear from the world. He said nothing but looked at them with tired expression, then turned back towards his plate.

During their only 5 seconds of silence that night, they looked at him with disgust: clearly below their class, they thought. Then again all that loud talking about their shopping, houses or boyfriend wannabes. The lead voice was especially obnoxious explaining how not on Earth she would go down on her boyfriend before they married, which caused a lot of giggling.

Meanwhile in the kitchen she was running from here to there dealing with chores: collecting the dirty dishes from empty tables, laying down big piles by the sink or throwing big pieces of waste to the trash can.

Those casual looks between them continued. A strange energy, like a powerful magnet, connected them. He had an awful week but still felt sorry about her: what an awful job.

He didn't notice but she saw him furtively when he stood up half way through his dinner. Passing by the kitchen, he turned left, walked down a narrow corridor, and, at its very back, turned right to enter the bathroom.

When done, he shook his willy, tucked it back in, zipped his trousers, washed hands and headed out not very eager to go back to all that chit-chating.

To his delight there she was. Escaping from her busy life and shyly looking down, leaning against the corridor wall.

The attraction led him towards her, body against body. She looked up into his eyes when he caressed her cheek with his hand. They met in a tender but strong embrace. It was intoxicating. Cheek to cheek, their lips met and kissed passionately. They felt soft and sweet. She pushed him back into the bathroom. They went through the entrance and then through one of the locker doors, which closed with a loud slam.

She drove his hands towards her breasts and hurried to unzip his trousers. He squeezed her firm tits over her clothes at the same time she was taking his cock out. The warm texture of her washing gloves felt amazing. So much that he got rock hard instantly given her package fondling skills.

Soon he made it beneath her shirt and started caressing her right nipple. The kissing was getting rough, her nipple got hard... they pushed themselves against each other with lust and passion. Then she stopped handling his cock, removed her gloves and kept them safe pressed to her leggings waistline band just fairly above that terse butt he has fondling with his free hand.

She knelt in front of him, cupped his balls with one hand, grabbed his trunk with the other, and devoured it like there was no tomorrow. He arched his head back: it was amazing. That beauty bobbing her head back and forth his shaft, her tongue doing wonders to his swollen knob.

Getting blown with such suction frenzy with her warm hands and warmer throat... he nutted in her mouth in no time. No drop was spilled when she let him free. Mouth sealed, she stood up and then leaned down in front of the toilet. She bought her hands to her ears and tucked away her hair on the sides behind them to spit out. With such a view a cock that was fading into spongy mode got all stiff again with a raging boner.

"WHERE'RE YOU? GODDAMMIT, THAT'S WAY TOO LONG FOR A BREAK!" yelled the cook waiting around outside.

They looked at each other eyes wide open. She signaled him to hush with her index finger while adjusting her clothes. Still with her mouth full of goo she got out. The cook yelled at her in the meanest condescending way. She replied nothing, leaned her head down, and walked by like a kid being grounded.

"AND HURRY TAKE THESE COFFEES TO THE LADIES TABLE!" the bitch yelled at her.

"At least go so that they don't complain about our service all because of you; fucking lazybones! WE'RE NOT GONNA GET BAD GOOGLE REVIEWS, FUCK!" continued.

When things calmed down he got out silently and saw her serving coffees. Customer's always right they say.

He went back to his stool and finished his meal. Head down; no more looks. No more time to flirt, nothing to blame. He paid hoping for her. A waiter picked up the cash. No luck either.

The hateful ladies gang was heading through the door while he gathered his stuff.

"You know, I was going to complain 'cos I ordered a cappuccino and that was a latte. But it was freaking deliiiicious!" the most annoying one gestured. "Don't know how to explain you girls: that extra cream of a different kind. It was soooo good, ohhh. Can you believe it? We'll be back!" concluded triumphantly.

As a last hope he scribbled his phone number down on a dirty napkin, then looked back again leaving and walked down the street all dejected.

Back in his apartment he laid on the bed clothes on, phone in hand checking his social media.

Jeans unzipped, he started beating his meat not very convincingly to the memory of the recent affairs. Still thrilled, this was not going to help with his insomnia.

A familiar whatsapp notification sound and a furtive popup from a private number interrupted him.

"How's my latte secret ingredient feeling tonight? Relaxed? wink wink," read her message.

He smiled feeling flattered by the idea of having been milked. She was talking a break on the street before calling it a day. Even when she got back into constant stress earlier there was still some tickling between her legs. He had a nice cock.

"I owe you," he texted.

"How will you pay back?" she teased. A guy wanting to reciprocate was a new thing so she took it as a game.

He texted back his address. That was a risky move. His brain was not in charge of the thinking: she was gorgeous.

The doorbell rang 20 minutes later. Lucky thing he lived nearby.

Tight trousers and black leather jacket, holding her purse on her right shoulder, she pulled her hanging hair on the left behind her ear sensuously.

"Did you already eat some?" he said when he the door was wide open.

She jumped between his arms and kissed him almost with anger. He took it as a yes.

In the bedroom she undressed him, threw him on the bed, and impaled herself on his hard erection.

She rode him grinding her hips furiously as if they were fighting. The bed was squealing and she needed to come badly so she didn't hesitate to move up and sit on his face. Now the bed was banging hard against the wall. What a wild fuck she was.

Her first orgasm came from his mouth. That face fucking continued a little bit slower as she got more sensitive. He changed from sucking to licking to adapt. Her second orgasm came with a deep guttural groan and had her shaking for over half a minute. She opened her eyes, panting with sweat on her forehead, and solemnly moved herself down.

She felt his cock. It was still hard and she grabbed it with her right fist. Then pressed hard pumping some blood that engorged it even more, leaving it perfect to fill her wet dripping pussy, which swallowed it with gusto. She rode him with intensity but slowly and focusing on the feelings of each stroke.

Controlling her breathing, biting her lower lip, eyes closed she started moving less rhythmically. She focused on the intensity. Her nipples got hard and had a last orgasm that sent shivers through her spine. Then she collapsed on top of him with goosebumps all over.

Even being horny as hell he didn't move because the moment was magic. She then laid by him resting her head on his chest. They instinctively hugged and he got them covered beneath the blanket.

Her arm moved down to inspect his groin, got a good handful holding his balls, and both fell asleep.

He woke up to some sort of bed trembling and tingling on his groin. When he managed to squint, she saw her fully dressed, sitting by the edge of the bed, furiously stroking his manhood, which had responded without his consent with another splendid boner.

They exchanged no words. Her stroking would not slow down and expertly pumped his member like a blur with a firm grip. Soon he started feeling he could not hold back. His upper body started shaking when she massaged his balls. His spasms started when she gripped the base of his cock while her other hand jerked him so fast that it couldn't be seen.

He started moaning and tensed his body to the unavoidable orgasm. Exploding from pleasure, several spurts painted his belly and chest. He almost came on his own face - which would have been ridiculous. The remaining semen spilled from the crack of his glans without pressure, dripping down his shaft all over her fingers.

6AM and he was feeling so good. She smiled and he smiled back.

"I love you," he said.

"Yeah, sure, I love you too," she replied laughing. She found it sweet.

She leaned over his crotch and sealed the deal with a kiss to the tip of his shrinking cock.

"See you around, maybe," she said. She then walked through the door and left.

He stayed on his bed content and even slept some more. It wasn't the sex what helped his sleep, he had tried that before. It was her sleeping all night with his balls on her hand. What a discovery, he thought.

That night she had made it again, she thought sitting at the station platform waiting for the first morning train. With no trains available on Friday night and no way to make it home, this is what a girl has to do to get some shelter from the cold winter night.

The train arrived. It had turned out well, a thought that made her smile.

The train coach doors opened and the huntress hopped in.