Dinner and Hotel

Story Info
Dinner then to bed.
1.3k words
4
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell you to meet me in a hotel bar at 7pm. You go home with a spring in your step and butterflies in your tummy. You decide to go shopping and treat yourself to a new dress. Whilst shopping you catch up with a friend for a coffee and tell her about our plans.

When you get home, it's time to get ready to go out. Your make up is subtle but sexy and you have your hair down. You can hear your friend's encouragement as you look through your underwear drawer and you pick the silk yellow pair. Finally you put on your new red dress. It is not too short, just to the knee, but it's soft and floaty. It has a plunging neck that shows your cleavage. You know it'll drive me mad. Just as you get it on the taxi arrives.

You get to the hotel bar just before seven and take a seat at one of the stools at the bar, ordering a champagne cocktail to calm your nerves. Dead on seven you hear the lift open and out I come. I'm wearing a suit but no tie. The neck of my shirt is open. I smile at you across the lobby and your heart beats a little faster. I walk over and give you a soft kiss on the cheek. The smell of my aftershave arouses you, as I sit on the stool next to you and order an espresso martini.

We order another round of drinks and the waiter comes over and says our table is ready. We head into the restaurant and our table is at the back, with a bench seat in the corner so we can sit next to each other. As you sit down you feel the soft silk against your pussy, and you realise you're a little turned on. You blush slightly. This isn't like you but you can't help it. You see the menu in front of you but before you look at it I stop you and ask you if you'd like the tasting menu. You nod, smile and we carry on chatting. When they come to take our order I ordered a tasting menu for us both and matching wine.

As the waiter walks way you feel my hand brush against your knee. You startle at first but then realise you want it. My hand is warm and purposeful and softly moves over your knee. You relax and slightly part your soft thighs, inviting my hand to explore further, hoping I oblige. For a few minutes I stroke the inside of your thigh with my fingertips, teasing you. I gently kiss your neck and realise you're wearing that perfume I love. I feel you gasp as my fingers find your yellow silk panties and you feel my breath on your neck as I smile. The silk against your pussy is driving me crazy and I'm pleased to find they are already slightly damp.

Nobody can see my hand under the table so you let me carry on. I find the little bump of your clit and start stroking through your panties. You feel that you're close to coming just as the waiter comes over with some drinks and I start to stroke harder to see if you can keep your composure. He puts the drinks down and just as he turns and walks away you come, waves of pleasure ripple through your body and you're not sure how he didn't notice...

The first dish comes out and it's a sharing dish so we enjoy feeding each other. We have some Ruinart Rose champagne to accompany it and as we look at each other, the moment feels perfect.

For the next course we have venison but you're so turned on from that first orgasm and can't focus much on it. We finish eating and I lean in and kiss you. Your hand finds that I'm painfully hard and you realise you are enjoying my teasing. Dessert it is a chocolate fondant to share. You try and take the first spoon but I push yours out the way with mine and take a spoonful myself. You look disappointed but then I lift the spoon to your lips and feed you. It's delicious and you sigh in appreciation. You feed me too and we finish the meal full and a little tipsy

.

I kiss you deeply and then whisper in your ear if you would like to go up to our room. You nod and bite your lip in anticipation.

We head up in the lift. We get to the room as soon as we get through the door I push you up against the wall. My hand slides up your dress and I grab your bum and pull you close.

You start to unbutton my shirt then down to my trousers. You stand up and I kiss your neck. You can feel my hard cock pressing against you. I find the zip to your dress and lift the straps off your shoulders. As I kiss your collarbone your dress drops to the floor, revealing those yellow silk knickers.

I lead you over to the bed and lay you down. I lean forward and kiss you. My hand slips under the pillow you don't notice until you feel a silk scarf cover your eyes. I gently lift your hands and place them above your head. I tie you to the bed and start to slowly kiss your body all over, moving across you collarbone down your breasts stopping at your beautiful nipples.

I then lower, and start to ease down your knickers. You feel my breath on your pussy. You want me to kiss it but I don't. I move back up the bed. I then reach over to the side table and grab something. You are nervous but then feel my hot tongue slide over your hard nipple again. Suddenly you feel a sharp icy pang across your breast. I'm rubbing ice across your nipple and it drives you crazy. You gasp with pleasure and wriggle under me I move the ice cube over your collarbone, followed by gentle kisses until it melts. Then you feel me move down the bed.

Not wanting to tease you anymore I start to move down your body again kissing your smooth soft skin. I can hear your heart beating and I move down. I kiss your sides and then start to drift towards your pussy. You open your legs slightly wider as it to give a silent invitation. I move closer and you can feel my breath again. I start to tease your delicious folds with my tongue to entice your pussy to open up for me. It slowly reveals itself and my tongue greedily searches out your hardening clit. You moan out I smile and feel warm inside.

I lick your clit gently sending waves of pleasure through your body. You feel it building inside you. I begin to notice you orgasm approach and I slowly slide one finger inside your and help bring you to a crashing orgasm. I feel you tighten around my finger and you feel the pleasure ripple through your body.

I start to move up the bed again so I am looking into your eyes I'm beaming with your as the content across your face.

My cock is pressing against your pussy. You breath in and your body moves slightly away because of the pleasure but I move closer and as you breath out you have no choice but to let my cock slide in your pussy. As I do you let out a soft moan. You feel so full.

I slowly start to slide in and out of you. You feel me get harder inside you. We are both kissing feverishly and I push deep inside you and I'm rubbing against your clit. You feel your body approaching another orgasm. I swell and get bigger inside you I start to cum and it pushes you over the edge. We cum together and cry out. I fall down on top of you as I do I undo the ties on your wrists and we lay together happy.