Dinner at Emily’s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, I'm gonna cum," he could be heard saying on the video. Emily felt his cock go hard against her arm as she began to stroke the thigh and he squirmed in his seat. If anything she was glad she wasn't the only one suffering. She picked up the remote with her free hand and fast forwarded. The images sped up for a while and then resumed on the smaller girl Nikki being spanked hard as she sat astride his chest, Emily sat beside them undressing slowly and muttering words which were hard to hear. She sped forward again and found a scene of her riding him. They sat and watched this part play out for a few minutes. In the room Emily moved her hand to his groin and Joel grunted deeply at her touch. She slowly started to unzip his trousers as their onscreen counterparts fucked frantically, Emily's wonderful orgasm preserved for posterity. Now Joel leant into her neck and kissed as she fumbled inside his pants, mostly just feeling the damp spot on his boxers where his pre-cum had begun to seep through.

"I've thought about you every day since," he breathed in her ear. She closed her eyes in enjoyment of this declaration as he brought his free arm round to her legs and placed it on her knee before slowly starting to slide all the way up until it was within the hem of her dress, above the top of her stocking and touching bare white flesh. "No one I've been with since has compared to you," he said seriously as he rocked the pad of his thumb back and forth on a single square inch of thigh, the flesh goosebumping at his touch.

Emily smiled with happiness at this news. Unable to control herself, she reached into his boxer shorts and grabbed his full length, holding it firmly in her grasp like she was about to apply a handbrake. She loved holding a man's rock hard cock in her hands; the most potent of proof that he was uncontrollably turned on by her. His cock was warm, pulsating and alive; full of motion and sensitive to even the slightest of touch. Emily kept her eyes on the screen and enjoyed his mouth at her neck as she lightly brought the tip of her thumb onto the sticky head of his cock where pre-cum was already pooling. The sensation was intense and he let out a long and loud "ah" as her thumb made a circular motion around the sensitive tip. It was perfectly in sync with screen Joel who had just been brought to orgasm by Emily riding his cock and Nikki sitting on his face.

Joel fell back in his seat, slouching somewhat and releasing his hold on her. He was suddenly overcome with the feeling of being trapped inside his clothes so he popped the button on his trousers and pulled them down an inch making himself more comfortable and giving Emily better access. She turned her gaze towards him and saw the look of pained ecstasy on his face as he reclined on the sofa; the cock in her hand sticky with a translucent glow of pre-cum. On the screen Emily was astride him and saying dirty words of appreciation for his semen. Their eyes locked as Emily continued to circle in that delicate way, creating sensations that tickled teased and pleased perfectly. He took deeper breaths and succumbed to her touch as the view on the screen changed to her cleaning his cock with her mouth.

It all got too much and he threw himself forward, grabbed her by the hair with one hand and forced her mouth onto his, putting his hand back up her leg as he did so, sliding all the way up her thigh to her pussy which, it turned out, was bare and hairless. His move was quick and aggressive but she just managed to keep hold of his cock. He kissed her roughly and passionately; long and deep with wet tongues juicing between them; his sexual hunger alive and possessive within him. He held her tightly and she matched his hold with her grip on his cock.

Between her legs he delved delicately into her pussy which soaked his fingers. Her legs opened wider to welcome him and she brought her free hand against his. He had two fingers inside her and took this as permission to dig deeper, angling his hand lower to push in as far as they would go, all the way to the knuckle. Now deep within her, he curled his two fingers upwards and stroked the inner wall of her vagina delicately. Emily moaned out loud through the kiss at his deft touch, removing her hand from his so that she could hold his head affectionately as they kissed and squeezing her chunky thighs against his hand.

"Say it," he whispered in the gaps between kisses as their mouths manoeuvred against one another.

Emily continued to kiss a moment longer before pulling away, licking her lips and steadying her breath a little. "This pussy belongs to you," she said softly with sex-drunk eyes and they immediately forced their mouths together like desperate junkies. When he could bare it no longer, he broke away from the kiss and thrusted her head down on his cock. Emily did nothing to fight it and landed with perfect aim upon him, opening her mouth to receive and then closing it around his cock in one swift move. Joel, curious about Emily's declaration that he remain treating her whorishly, didn't let go of her hair; pushing instead against it to get right to the back of her throat. He heard her gag a little and then eased off, relaxing back into the sofa to enjoy himself. She began moving her head up and down, slowly smoothing her wet mouth along the sensitive, lively flesh of his boner.

Fuck! He was so glad to be with this girl again. He'd been intoxicated by the last experience with her; never fully able to shake the idea that they'd shared something more than just a transactional, physical encounter. Being in her presence filled him with a kind of comfort; something he'd never fully recognised the first time; but here now, back with her again, the reality of it was clear. He felt her lips and tongue move magically along his shaft and the exquisite warmth that her wet mouth slathered upon it. He watched her face, eyes closed in the pleasure of his cock.

Emily was torn, she loved being forced down onto him and feeling his cock in her mouth finally. It had been all she could do not drop to her knees when he'd knocked on the door. But she'd had other plans and hadn't yet fully abandoned them. To Joel's surprise, she pulled away after only a minute. His eyes screamed in frustration. To appease him she kissed his lips slowly and lightly before standing up. He made to follow but she motioned for him to stay and he sat back compliantly.

Emily slowly pulled first one strap of her dress from her shoulder and then the other. She made no attempt to unzip herself, choosing instead to rotate her body so that she had her back to him. Joel didn't need a vocal confirmation. He reached up from his seat and slowly pulled the tight zipper down. It exposed the strap of her bra and a little extra of her back which, coupled with her bare shoulders, made a potent combination. She shuffled back round and stood before him staring into his eyes for a few seconds. From the front her shoulders were even more of an erotic vision, helped no end by leading down to a full chest that still sat within the top half of her dress, ballooning into the fabric. She held the dress under the curve of her breasts, pushing them up and making them jiggle erotically as she began to manoeuvre the dress down millimetres at a time. Slowly the dress made its way down her curvy frame revealing first the red bra, second her soft, round belly. It took some effort to push it past her large waist but eventually she managed and it fell to the floor finally revealing the red suspender belt, stockings and her clean shaven pussy gleaming with visible excitement. She kept her shoes on and tilted her body ever so slightly to accentuate her curves for him to leer at.

Joel was agape at the sensual display. He was inwardly torn between staring at this site of perfection for eternity and forcing her to her back, her legs open and fucking her brains out. After a moment of holding his eyes she stepped closer to him and held out her hand. He took it and rose to meet her, standing face to face. Silence passed between them for a moment and then she slowly lead him out of the living room, across the hallway where her shoes made a sexy high-heeled sound against the wooden floor, and into the bedroom.

Here a single bedside lamp lit the room, washing a circle of light across the bed that faded into the corners and splashed against the wall directly above. They stood at the foot of the bed and Emily moved in close to him, taking some initiative - wrapping his arms around her and encouraging him with her eyes to touch her body however he pleased. She was shorter than him, something she enjoyed in a man. The feeling of looking up in servitude whilst he looked down in dominance was something her body naturally reacted to. He held her close and stared into her eyes before leaning into kiss her deep. The moment slowed, descending into silence. Their mouths moved slowly in long, wet caresses; tongues stroking and expressing nothing but desire. He ran his hands all over the length of her body; her wondrous, wondrous body: soft, round and full of feminine life. His tongue plied against hers as he held her ass, grabbing it roughly, breath barely existing between them. He wished that he had several pairs of hands. He wanted the feel of her curly hair and the firm flesh of her back and the roundness of her ass in his hands all at once. In between kisses their eyes met. Hers spoke of submissive desire and her horniness seeped out of her, collecting on her wet lips.

Emily began to pull on his tie to loosen it from his neck. As she did so he suddenly became angry at the fact that he was dressed and every fibre of his being yearned to be immediately free of his clothes. He broke away from her and kicked off his shoes as he yanked the tie carelessly from around his neck. From there he moved quickly and efficiently and Emily stood in awe of both his speed and his obvious excitement as he disrobed completely in seconds flat until he was standing completely naked before her, his cock pointing hard to the sky and juicy at the tip.

Their bodies rejoined instantly and holding her took on a new flavour as he felt her body and soft skin not just in his hands but against his own body. He goosebumped all over as they continued kissing. Being taller than her meant that his cock pressed against her belly between them, a sticky wet feeling that both enjoyed. She made no immediate attempt to hold it again, instead enjoying the feeling of being pressed both against it and him. Her arms were fully around him now, holding him the way he was holding her. Both now horny as fuck, they still seemed content to revel in the tension of foreplay. Their bodies and this kiss was all there needed to be.

What absolutely glory to hold this woman, Joel thought to himself. As he kissed her he ran his hands in sync up and down her back, stopping occasionally to flatten his palms against her and pull her close, pressing harder with his mouth as he did. Emily drenched at the way he consumed her. Her more private fantasies involved being fucked in a way that was somewhat akin to being eaten alive. Nothing got her off better than the thought of her body, limp and lifeless, being held in the clutches of a man or beast whose hunger was all encompassing; his penetration of her body murderous. Joel must have sensed her body relenting in such a way as he curled his left arm around her waist in a possessive manner, holding her like a dance partner while the other hand continued to roam. The spit between their mouths became uncontrollable and started to seep out at the sides.

Joel held her tightly at his side and let his hand fall down to her big round ass and stroked delicately, toying with elastic strap of her suspender belt and occasionally running the tip of a single finger down the crack of her cheeks. She shuddered at his sensitive fingertips and the moment slowed to calm silence as he brought his hand round to her belly, smoothing his palm across the soft flesh and down to her hairless pussy which he pressed against lightly. Suddenly their lips made a loud smacking noise as they parted and they both took a deep breath, Emily almost laughing with triumphant pleasure. Joel put a button on it by pinching her ass hard and grunting like an animal.

"Oh I like that!" she said approvingly. "I know how to get more of that."

To prove this she daintily fell back on the bed, landing perfectly on her palms in a sitting position. Now she took hold of his cock once again as she stared up into his eyes with lurid promise, stroking lovingly. The sight of her from below was irresistible: her curly hair as cute as her full, pretty face; her strapless bra just about containing her huge breasts which pushed against each other. She took the cock in her mouth without breaking eye contact and Joel gasped out loud and threw his face upwards in a cry of pleasure. When he returned his gaze towards her he found her staring into his eyes still, having not taken her eyes from him for a second as she worked the painfully hard cock with her mouth. Her gaze was dutiful. She'd taken her hand from his cock and held him at his skinny waist whilst bringing the other up to cup his balls with her palm. And fucking hell did that hit the spot.

"Oh fuck, baby!"

He followed this with a kind of muted growl where he'd forgotten to breath in. He's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped at the sensation. Emily would have smiled in response to him calling her "baby," but her mouth was full of cock so she smiled with her eyes and sucked as hard as she could and bobbed her head quickly up and down on his cock with extreme enthusiasm and no concern for her need to breath. He broke his gaze away again and pointed his face upwards in ecstasy, now holding her by her hair. Emily moaned loudly as he held her, just about opening her mouth wide enough to attempt a "yeah," which ended up disappearing into a sound of an over voweled utterance. Joel began thrusting his hips; slowly at first but rising in aggression the more the filthy bitch moaned. The harder he thrusted the more she gagged and the more she stroked his balls. She wanted it. He took hold of her hair with both hands and started to roughly fuck her mouth in long strokes, growling in perverted excitement as the swollen tip of his cock pushed against her tonsils. She gave up on his balls and just braced herself against his hips with both hands. He made a point of going on longer than he normally would have thought acceptable, just to test her limits. Six months ago, the most extreme of his indulgences had been saved for little Nikki who, fair play, had taken some pretty brutal treatment like a champ. But just like Nikki, Emily seemed to have no limit and no objection came.

Joel brought himself under control. She'd proved herself; but this wasn't what he wanted from the night. He slowed down into a softer pace and allowed her to take over the act. When he let go of her hair she grabbed the shaft again and planted her mouth against his balls and lapped and sucked at them with an admirable skill. His balls were well groomed and she felt mostly just the bare skin against her wet tongue. In mere seconds his helmet was juicing at the tip, the translucent, sticky liquid of passion emanating his joy. She licked those balls and worked that shaft like nothing else in the world mattered or even existed.

Then she let go and leaned back where she sat, his cock swinging freely in front of her. She reached behind her back and unhooked the bra, peeling the item off fully and discarding it sexily. Looking down at her, he saw her naked breasts again finally, the bird+like tattoo that demanded attention. She was massaging them gently that way girls do when they're suddenly free of an inhibiting garment. The skin of her pale white chest was iridescent even in the shadowy light of the single lit room. Emily stayed leaning back to make sure his view of her chest was perfect. His gaze was lost to her chest, his perverted eyes wide and hungry as they took in her large areoles.

"Joel. Look at me, Joel. I want you to know that my tits, this body - it's yours." She leaned forward as she spoke, caressing her breasts still, cupping them to accentuate their round shape and overflowing nature. "My body is here to satisfy you. I hope you like my big tits," she said as she held one and made a circular motion on the nipple with a fingertip. "Do you like them?" He nodded frantically, breathless with excitement. "Good! Like I said - they're yours. You can grab them, you can suck on them, you can slap them..." She leant forward into his dick and took it in between the cleft, pushing them together to capture it properly and starting to massage the cock with her soft tits. "You can cum on them. Mmmm! Yeah, I want you to cum on them. Empty all your hot cum onto my soft tits." Now she was gyrating against him in bigger movements, her pretty eyes staring up at him. His pre cum started to lubricate the friction of his cock thrusting between her tits. To aid this she let a large glob of spit fall slowly from her lips. It landed directly on the tip of his cock and she immediately began smothering it all around using only her tits. She spat a second time and soon her tits were covered in a wonderful and sensuous combination of spit and cum that felt amazing on his cock as he fucked her tits. "Pump that cum all over me," she demanded, her chin covered in spit. "I know you have lots for me. You filthy men live to cum. I know that's what you want: you want to cum hard all over and inside a woman's body. Well I want you to cum on me. Use me like a fucking rag! A cum-rag whore, that's all I am."

She grabbed hold of his shaft once again and held it up to allow her to massage her fat, spit-covered tits against his balls, pushing with just the right amount of pressure all the way up his shaft. Again and again she stroked against him, working the shaft with her hand lightly as she did so. Joel watched in awe of the woman's skill. "Feel good?" she asked when she saw the look in his eyes.

He nodded again with a gasp of pleasure. She gave a smutty laugh in response and closed her mouth over the head of his cock again. Now she put her other hand in between her legs and inserted a single finger to feel herself as she sucked his hard cock. Wet pussy; she loved it on herself and she loved it on other girls. When the time came he would slip right in and she would enjoy that euphoric look on his face when he felt her whore-ish wetness for the first time.

Joel was starting to crave the same thing. As he watched the girl bob up and down on his cock he felt the need to know the pleasure of her body, to get between her legs and climb that wet little stairway to heaven. They must have seen it in each other's eyes because she pulled her mouth away a second after he thought this. As a quick finale and even a prelude of what was to come, Emily smothered her pussy fingers against one of her nipples, adding to the mess of bodily fluids already there. Then, with a teasing look in her eye, she leaned in and held the tip of his hard-on against her wet nipple and rotated it. They both gave a synchronised deep "Oooo," at this sensation, Emily's nipple hardening against the engorged tip of his hard on. They both smiled at the pleasure, Emily almost giggling. Happy, she threw herself back on the bed, threw her arms above her head and squirmed her ass to the side, accentuating her curved lines as she folded her legs up on to the bed.

Joel watched her, taking in her gorgeous figure. In the dark she was all circles: her big round breasts containing round nipples and areoles, her round hips, her round belly, her round face and beaming round eyes. She still wore the suspender belt, stockings and Mary Janes and Joel saw no reason why they couldn't stay. He climbed on the bed and made his way in between her legs, kneeling above her for a moment and enjoying the sight as she caressed his side with her knees and ankles. Her arms above her head made her appear helpless, at his mercy; and the look in her eyes said he should enjoy that.