Dinner at Emily’s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily chuckled slightly. She felt the soreness in her asshole and wondered why someone needed an official title when it was possible to own someone's soul entirely through the power of sex. "Well, sort of."

"Sort of?"

"So you've never made a pass at him?"

"We work together."

"So if he tried to fuck you, you wouldn't let him... because you work together?"

"What...Why are you asking me this?"

"Have you flirted with him?"

Sarah took a moment and then confessed, "No, not really."

"Well that kind of attitude is not gonna get you very far. Tell me, Sarah - what are you wearing today?"

"My suit. It's black, trousers and a jacket. M&S."

"From now on you're going to start wearing pencil skirts, ending above the knee. And a white blouse, top buttons open and a tiny bit see through. No more wearing your hair up. Always down. I want you to start coming to the office looking 100%. Do you have perfume?"

"I have a bottle of something from H&M."

"No, that won't do. I want you to go out at lunch and buy a bottle of Chanel. Either will be fine. In the morning when you apply it, you spray once on your wrist and hold the wrist to each side of your neck; and then you rub your wrists together. Lastly, spray on your wrist again and then hold it to the top of your inner thigh. And always refresh if you know you're going to be close to him. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Emily," she corrected the girl.

"Yes Emily."

"There's a good girl. Also, I'm not sure what your routine is normally but you should start trimming your pubic hair: every couple of days, a neat strip down the middle. If something does happen then we want him to have a nice surprise now, don't we?" There was a gap of silence where she was probably just nodding and Emily thought she could hear a pencil scribbling. Then Sarah hurriedly followed the silence with another yes. "That's all for now, Sarah. Next time we speak I'll expect progress. Don't disappoint me."

"Yes Emily."

"Oh and one last thing... if-or rather when-something does happen between you; I want to reassure you that it's with my blessing and there will be no consequences. Now, I must go. He's awake and I think he needs me. That boy - insatiable!"

Emily ended the call, satisfied that the girl would do as instructed. Another malleable young slut to add to the collection. She smiled to herself as she poured a coffee for Joel and thought about what a wonderful day it was going to be.