Dinner at Emily’s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel himself wasn't exactly sure why but he started by leaning down and kissing her belly. Gently at first, he made his way affectionately around her navel with light kisses and then started on the creases of her hip dips. Emily closed her eyes and smiled as he kissed her body.

"Your belly is so sexy and soft," he declared quietly in between kisses. He wasn't sure what reaction this would bring as some big girls don't like the subject even to be raised. But Emily smiled and giggled quietly.

"You like my fat little pouch?" she asked cutely.

"Mmm hmm!"

She gave off a high pitched squeal of a laugh and squirmed underneath him in joy.

"You're just a dream come true aren't you."

With that, Joel bit down gently on a mouthful of belly and she squirmed and squealed further.

"You gonna cum on my belly, baby?"

"Yeah. Maybe not tonight. But I definitely want that."

"Mmmm, good. I want it. In my pussy. Cum on my belly. Cum on my tits. Cum in my face. Cum in my mouth. Just shower me with that hot cum. Make a fucking mess of me."

He did a quick whistle stop tour of her lower torso and groin area, experiencing properly the texture of her belly and thighs; even rolling her over a little to run his tongue round the large curve of her ass and bite down slightly on her big butt cheek. Despite (or maybe even because of) the debauched nature of their previous physical encounter, this felt very much like breaking new ground for both of them. There wasn't much of Emily's body that he hadn't experienced before; but that had been six months ago and they'd never reached this level of intimacy.

His whole body leaned into her as his mouth made its way up her body and to her chest finally. He took hold of her large breasts and began massaging them. He was aghast at how utterly fucking beautiful and sexy her tits were. He groaned loudly as he molested her, his hands kneading and twisting carefully around her flesh. He made the random choice of placing his mouth over her right nipple, opening wide to fit as much of her delicious flesh into his mouth as possible.

"Mmmmm!" Emily said as he sucked her nipple.

The skin of her areole changed texture in his mouth as his saliva covered her and his tongue toyed with the stud of her sexy nipple. Now moving from one breast to the other, his head rotated in a desperate hunger to suck her harder and consume her female flesh. Emily brought her hands to his hair and his body lay flat against her as he resigned to the pull of her heavenly body. He felt his cock come to lay against her own groin and the soft touch of her warm skin against it. Because of the height difference he had to crane his neck to be able to suck on her tits while lying against her.

Emily felt his hard cock between her legs and opened them as wide as she could. She lowered her head to his ear and whispered, "do it, do it!" in his ear. He carried on sucking her tits, apparently determined to savour every last ounce of delight that they had promised all night long. It was all her fault. A curvaceous, renaissance body such as hers, dressed the way she did: it made a man hungry for the sweet pale flesh that it flaunted. All through dinner she'd teased her figure, her perfumed smell, her pretty face. Men were not built to withstand these temptations. He sucked and sucked on those gorgeous fat tits and enjoyed every second of it.

Emily melted with anticipation. The feel of his tongue against her skin sent floods of juices to her womb. With her first request ignored, she had to up the anti. She lifted her legs, giving him all the access he needed. She kept hold of his hair with one hand and used the other to separate the lips of her vagina, lifting it to meet the tip of his cock enticingly. Her groin emanated heat. Nature would win out, she knew. He was powerless.

"Come on, do it. Fuck me. Fuck my little pussy!"

Joel did something with his hips which angled his body very slightly and allowed his cock to slip inside of her. They both gasped as they became properly entwined, Emily triumphant at the look on his face. He gave her deep, slow strokes; savouring every sensation that her wetness provided; charging her sexual energy as he dug deep into her. Emily ooo'd an intensely long ooo. It was the kind of reactionary noise that no one ever plans or intends to make; utterly involuntary in its inception. But it was drenched in unimaginable pleasure, excitement and heightened sensation.

Joel couldn't believe his luck. This morning was just a normal day. His only plans for the night had been food and Zelda. But by simple chance he was back in the clutches of this wild woman who gave herself so willingly. He was immensely aroused by her soft, fat body: the lines, the curves, her cushiony nature. Her face was comfortingly familiar. To see it was to know pleasure, both received and given. He continued kissing her long, wet and deep; their mouths mixing utterances of desire that ebbed and flowed in aggression but always seemed to be peaking in intensity.

Now she was truly his as he fucked his cock into her again and again. For both, the sensation of his cock endlessly penetrating her soaking wet pussy was all encompassing. His body pressed against hers as he pounded into her again and again. They kissed deep and wet for as long as they could hold breath and when it came time to inhale he would throw his mouth against her hot tits and suck air in through his nose and flesh into his mouth. She opened her legs wide, lifting her knees up to increase his depth. When his mouth was not against hers she moaned at the pleasure and whined at the need for more.

"Yeah-yeah. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck that little pussy!"

With stealth and authority, Joel lifted his body from hers and had her spin over onto all fours. The motion took all of a few seconds and he was back inside her sodden wet, warm pussy; now holding her by the hips and reaching forward to brace her at her shoulders. With the change of position her voice took on a more stuttered moan and gasp of pleasure as he pounded deep into her from behind.

"Oh fuck! That's a fucking sweet pussy!" he barked angrily at her as his body smacked against her big ass.

She tried to turn her head to the side in an attempt to make eye contact with him; but the force of him fucking her was too much and she could only turn so far. It was enough for him to see her face in profile. Something about the way her mouth was open in pleasure spurred him on and he suddenly grabbed her by her hair and used it to twist her head towards him. Her voice moaned with the rhythm of each stroke now and she managed to get the word "baby" out within it; "uh-uh-uh-uh-ba-by-uh-uh..."

With no hands on her ass for stability his pace slowed a little. At the same time, Emily struggled for balance as he pulled her around by the hair and held her by the shoulder. He let her go and she fell forward, planting her face against the bed. It accentuated her round ass which stuck out in the air. He held her ass again and watched his cock move slowly all the way in and back out of her. With her weight repositioned she used both free hands to reach back behind her, placing both on her ass cheeks and then pulling them aside. Now he could properly see her tight little asshole as well as his cock penetrating the slick wet flesh of her peach pussy. As he fucked her, the sexy smell of hot pussy drifted into his nose. He growled with horniness: a low grumble that the mixture of sensations stirred within him.

He slowed, aware suddenly of his impending orgasm. The sensation of her tight lips holding his cock was both firm in intensity yet gentle in its silky texture. He moved within her firmly with steady strokes. Their breathing synced in time with the movement of his cock; their voices low in deep exclamation.

Emily felt his hardness within her, parting the lips of her vagina and pushing through the flesh walls of her womb. Her lips were wet with her own spit as she knelt forward submissively. Her excitement was full of tension; the sexual energy inside her something that could grow only so far before becoming uncontainable.

"Where do you want it?" he asked quietly, signalling he was close.

She moaned at the excitement of the question. "I don't care. I just want it," she said with a quiet shudder; a desperation in her voice which did not help fight off the inevitable.

He slapped her ass lightly and ordered her to move over. She obeyed, pulling away from him and falling onto her ass before rolling on to her back and making a show of opening her big thighs before him. It was a natural thing to fall upon her and re-enter her pussy smoothly. He started up the rhythm again with relaxed strokes, aware that anything too intense would bring things to an end. Their mouths met and the kiss was a wet combination of excitement, a concoction that simmered comfortably between them. Emily broke from the kiss and squealed happily.

"We're gonna have lots of fun, baby. Just you wait and see. Me and my little pussy are gonna make you happy. Very fucking happy. You're gonna meet all my sexy girlfriends. Worthless whores, every last one. I have lots of fun with girls. I want you to see. Would you like to see me with girls again? I bet you would. We'll put on a show for you. You'll get your turn with each and every one. I would never be with a girl who wouldn't be with you. You're gonna have endless pussy. On tap. Big girls, skinny girls, black girls...whatever you want. Just you wait. I'm gonna take care of you. You want that girl you were with today? Haha! You can laugh, but I'm gonna fix it. I'll make it happen. She doesn't stand a chance. That's it, baby! That's it! Oh fucking hell! Yeah! Give me it! All of it! I want it! Ooooooh... so sweet. So good. Yeah. Aaaaaaahh! Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm."

Even Emily was surprised by how the feeling of his cum splashing inside of her womb brought her to orgasm. Joel's orgasm had been relaxed. There was no quickening of pace and heightening of tension. He was fucking her steady with his mouth against her neck; the wetness between them like a sensory plain that both of them inhabited. Doubtless her filthy mouth had been what pushed him over the edge. He'd moaned all the way through his orgasm; not uttering any distinctive words but responding to the sensation verbally without interrupting her diatribe.

"My husband's gonna be so jealous when I tell him about this. He's just nothing compared to you. Your cock is just... Mmmmm!"

He still fucked her now. His pace had barely slowed and her pussy was now a cum-ridden, hot sheath of wet silk for his cock to slowly bathe in. She held him the whole time, caressing him through a gentle comedown.

When his cock had given up, Joel finally dismounted from between her thick thighs, falling to his side and rolling onto his back. Emily rose from the bed, grabbed her green robe and tiptoed to the bathroom with a slight shuffle. She returned a few minutes later with a sexy and satisfied stride, the robe little more than a fashion statement. Joel was lying somewhat incapacitated on the bed, barely aware of himself through the euphoria as she sat next to him and handed him a half-drunk glass of water. He sipped in between breaths as she stroked his chest.

"That was nice." He nodded silently in response as he swallowed water. "I can feel your seed inside me. Makes me feel like a cheap whore. And I like feeling like a whore."

Joel laughed at her filthy ways. She responded with a raise of the eyebrows like she couldn't care less how weird he thought she was; then she lowered herself against him, continuing the stroke of his chest. After his breath calmed he put the glass down on the side, feeling the need to sleep overcome him gradually. The rooms shadowy feel helped him drift off. Even the feel of her hand on his spent cock couldn't keep him conscious.

He awoke some time later to an empty bed. The room was still lit by the same lamp and it made for a moderate adjustment of his eyes. The room was strange to him upon waking but he remembered instantaneously where he was. Where was that girl? He felt the need to spoon her against her big warm ass. A pleasant comfort, no doubt. Good access to clutch at her breasts and stroke her belly. Maybe grind a little against it and see if they can't kickstart a little extra fun.

He rose and walked out of the room towards the living room. The TV was still on and paused on a frame of Nikki on all fours held at the neck by a chain and gagged with his belt, Emily beside them both. If memory served this was him fucking her ass, playfully against her wishes and at Emily's encouragement. Emily sat on the sofa watching. She wore only the robe and even that barely covered her as she reclined on the sofa with her legs wide open. She had one knee lifted to support her elbow which in turn held a hand to rest her chin on. The Mary Janes were still on. She had a hand between her legs but it was more resting in pleasurable comfort than it was an act of stimulation.

"This is one of my favourite bits."

Emily scoffed. "I'll say! You fucking ruined her!"

Joel picked up the remote, pressed play and the motion on the screen resumed with the sound of Nikki screaming through the belt loudly. Joel felt his hunger stir within him as Emily dipped her middle finger into her wet vagina and breathed heavily at the site of their debauchery.

"We should have her again one day soon."

"We've been there and fucked that. There's plenty of girls we can have." Joel's cock was twitching back to life, Emily noticed. She took the remote from him and paused the video again. Then she stood to meet him. "I want to talk to you about something." Joel gave her his full attention. "Actually, it's something of a confession." Oh Christ! He knew this was too good to be true. Usually when a girlfriend started this kind of talk it meant goodbye. That or pregnancy. Emily couldn't be pregnant, it would be obvious. Shit! Was Nikki pregnant? No, that couldn't be. He'd never ejaculated inside her vagina. "This girl," Emily went on, nodding towards the screen. "She knows you in a way I do not. And I can't have that." Joel looked at the screen and then back at Emily with a confused look. "Anal! You had her up the ass."

Was she really complaining about this? "Are you serious?"

Emily responded by resting her hands on her hips and widening her eyes in an affirmative. "I make very few demands, Joel. As you will come to learn. But my one condition is that nobody gets something that I don't." Well, what's the point in arguing, Joel proclaimed inwardly. Emily walked up to him and put her hands on his biceps. That damn robe was not tied in the middle still and she was as tempting as ever with the strip of naked flesh down the centre. "This is easily solved," she said softly. "I want you to take me into that room and fuck me in the arse." She leaned back and picked up his belt from off the sofa, handing it to him. "Like you did with her. I want what she had - Brutalise me."

Joel felt the leather in his hand and curled it around his fist once more. He went so far as to snap it, brandishing it like a threat or a promise. A moment of silence passed.

"Robe."

He said this slowly and quietly, tasting the whole word in his mouth as he spoke. It took her all of two seconds to work out she was being given an order. She stepped backwards and pulled the garment from her shoulders letting it fall down her back to rest on her elbows so as to expose her perfect tits. When he said nothing she let it fall all the way to the floor. All the while Joel held the belt, twisting it in his grip. She watched him eying up her entire body and ran her fingertips up and down the curve of her frame for his pleasure. He took his time looking at her.

"Knees."

He heard the click of heels as she slowly descended to the floor, taking care not to land uncomfortably. Once there she rested her palms on her thighs and knelt before him with an air of obedience, the look on her face compliant. He toyed with the belt still. The motion stimulated them both and instilled the moment with a delicious anticipation. Joel began to pace around, circling her slowly, taking in the full 360° of her chubby frame.

Emily was nervous all of a sudden. She'd specifically requested punishment so she had no right nor any intention to complain. Truth be told it was exactly this kind of anticipation that got her juices flowing.

Eventually he came to a stop directly behind her. She heard the buckle fumble for a moment and then felt the leather fall around her neck like a lasso. Joel looped the belt around her neck and began to carefully tighten it, making sure it tucked under her chin firmly. He looped the remainder around his wrist and gently lifted his arm until the strap tensed against her neck. He held it there for a time, occasionally jolting it a little. The motion managed to catch at her oesophagus and in the quiet room he could hear her breath catch and her fight away the urge to make puny little moans as he toyed with her like a puppet on a string. He felt the power of her physical being in his control. It was addictive. He held her longer than planned, enjoying the dominance.

"Say it."

He timed the lifting of his arm by mere millimetres perfectly.

"This...pussy......belongs to...you," she just about managed to say between gags.

"Turn," he ordered, lifting the arm further. This time she responded by following the pull of the belt; using her knees to rise, pivot and fall back as his will allowed. Now facing him she was face to face with his rock hard cock. It was messy at the tip and the smell of her own vagina was noticeable. In between her own legs she felt the wetness begin to seep into her thighs. He waited another moment and then moved his free hand to the back of her head, lightly hugging her head towards his groin. She opened wide to accept his cock. It went straight to the back of her throat and he held her head there firmly, a silent order.

It wasn't easy but she managed to breath through her nose as he began to rock his hips back and forth, slowly beginning to fuck her mouth. As his pace picked up he started to hold her by the hair with his free hand. Emily submitted completely and just allowed her head to be held awkwardly. She pushed her tongue out of her mouth and moaned as much as she was able as Joel pushed against the warm meat of it. She savoured his length as it made good use of her mouth, staring into his eyes affectionately as their juices mixed and squelched against the friction. Joel's voice descended into a satisfied groan. This pleased Emily and she placed her hand between her legs and two fingers into her sopping wet vagina to match his excitement. She wanted desperately to communicate her adoration and dedication and put everything she had into her eyes in the hope that it beamed through. His gaze was hard to hold as his eyes squeezed shut most of the time, occasionally throwing themselves open wide in disbelief. She found she could control him slightly through deep sensual moans and breaths of pleasure. It brought him to an almost sedate rhythm, his cock slowing until it just existed inside her mouth, alive and full of tension and barely controlled pleasure.

She observed Joel and saw that he was calming, his attention focused on his cock. On her. She loved it. He discarded the belt now, unable to wield it properly whilst being pleasured in such a way. Emily took the cock from her mouth, took a breath and stroked him affectionately as she said, "I love this cock, baby." She shook her hair back in that feminine way and glared up at him invitingly. Joel reached down and lightly caressed her lips with his thumb. She took the digit in her mouth without breaking either eye contact or the pace of her stroke. She was so cute! How did she manage it? Brutalise was the instruction he'd been given; but he resolved not to damage her face in anyway.