Dinner at Emily’s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the thumb from her mouth and used the same hand to brush her hair back as she once again enveloped his throbbing member with her warm mouth. At some point the caress of her hair turned into him holding her head, slowly dictating the motion of her head back and forth. Neither one noticed the control switch from her to him until the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat and tickled her gag reflex. When she naturally reacted by attempting to back off slightly she found she was unable. The realisation that she was now in the passenger seat excited her and she gave a girlish whimper through his cock to communicate this. Joel's determination grew. Emily felt his grip on her hair tighten into a vicious hold that she couldn't hope to escape. Simultaneously, his hips started a longer stroke back and forth and he grunted louder with each poke of her mouth as he began to fuck it properly. Realising his intent, she opened her mouth as much as she could and positioned her head for his best access. Loud, sloppy noises of gagging and slurping accompanied his brutish grunting and heavy breathing as he fucked her mouth harder and harder.

"Yeah. Yeah!" His words were low and grumbly at first but he became more projecting as his excitement expanded. "Oh fuck, yeah! You little fucking whore! You fucking! Whore! Slag! Cunt! That's such a fucking hot mouth! I love using this little mouth for my pleasure. I'm gonna ruin your mouth and then I'm gonna ruin your little asshole. You saw what I did to your friend - well it's your fucking turn you fat fucking whore."

Emily responded only with gagging and choking. She'd long since removed her hands from his cock and was using one to steady her balance against the onslaught whilst the other delved in between her legs. Joel saw this and was encouraged by her clear enjoyment. Now he grabbed her by the hair with both hands and started to fuck her skull with even wilder abandon, grunting loudly with each thrust of his cock into her mouth as his balls slapped against her chin and neck.

He pulled away and held her head back with one hand. There was a loud smack of her lips as her mouth opened wide so that she could draw a loud breath inward; her chin and neck gleaming with spit. With his free hand he slapped her sharply on the cheek before she could finish the breath. A look of shock crossed her face for all of a second before he yanked her back down on to his cock and the fucking of her pretty face continued, now more frantic than ever. He was properly testing her reflexes; the tip of his cock poking against the back of her throat several times a second and her head being thrown around. She squeezed her eyes closed and concentrated on not being sick, putting her faith in the idea that he would remember she needed to breathe again sometime soon.

He pushed her to the absolute limit before pulling out of her and releasing his grip on her head. Her gasp for air was a genuinely desperate struggle to not lose consciousness. She fell backwards panting, wet around the mouth and hair dishevelled. She moaned and whined through attempts to catch her breath, trying hard to balance herself against the floor with her hands as she lay sprawled and discarded on the floor. Her vagina raged with heat and the flow of her juices. Fuck! She wanted this man inside of her. Fucking use me, she thought.

As if reading her thoughts, Joel fell to his knees beside her and roughly turned her onto her front. He shoved her head down against the floor and pulled her ass upwards by the waist. She didn't struggle, squirming instead at the excitement of being bent over like a naughty child. She whimpered again at the expectation, doing her best to sound a little pathetic and frightened despite the fact that his actions made her absolutely desperate for a cock inside her.

Once upon a time he'd been worried about doing harm, but he knew better now. Joel gave no warning, no warm up - nothing. He pulled his right arm back as far as it would go and brought his palm down hard against the soft meat of her fat, round ass. The smack sounded loud against the wooden floor and the tall ceiling of her apartment. Emily, still barely able to gather her breath, gave a loud "AH!" as the pain of his slap washed across her ass. Her knees gave way a little and he had to pull her back up by the waist in a bossy fashion. Her whole body seemed to fumble in a wild and careless panic like someone learning how to swim. He smacked again - hard, punishing and careless. Again, again, again; now more rapid and growing in harshness. As he slapped her ass he found he liked it. He liked the feel of her soft ass on his hand, the look of her butt cheeks as they wobbled and reddened and the sound of his girl in pain. He felt powerful and full of brutish energy. Instead of diminishing, his strength increased with each slap until he was just beating her fat ass with violent abandon.

"You filthy, little, worthless, fucking, sexy, fat, bitch, whore!" he shouted as his strength peaked. She squirmed underneath his attack, letting out occasional cries of pain as he beat her.

Suddenly he felt the need to have her again. He stood up and grabbed the bitch by her hair and started to drag her towards the sofa. This time she screamed out loud and immediately began to crawl along with him in a desperate stumble. He dragged her all the way to the sofa and threw her against it, pushing her whole body forward until she was bent over on her knees before him, her beaten red ass in the air. Joel manoeuvred himself onto his knees behind her, grabbed her by the hair once again and held her by the shoulders as he leant over her body to breathe angrily into her ears: "You're gonna get what's coming to you now, bitch." He shoved his fingers into her sopping wet pussy from behind and was both shocked and delighted at how much she seeped against her chubby thighs. "Oh my god, you filthy fucking bitch!" he exclaimed, almost appalled.

Emily Mmmmm'd fearfully in response. Her excitement was intense, helped no end by the inability to catch her breath, his rough behaviour and his disgusted attitude. But more than anything else - she knew what was coming. She'd witnessed it with envy once before and she'd been desperate to feel what she was about to feel ever since. But here, now, she was nervous. Not because she wasn't up to it - she knew she could take it. She'd had anal sex before and enjoyed it under the right circumstances and with the right partner. But the act had the chance of being unpleasant, if handled incorrectly, and needed someone skilled in order to ensure that it was not just pleasant but a moment of euphoria. Joel was more horny and excited than she'd gambled on. Was he about to blow it? Her train of thought was interrupted by Joel reaching round and putting a pussy stained hand in front of her mouth.

"Spit!" Emily unceremoniously filled his hand with whatever was in her mouth. Joel retracted his arm and wiped her asshole with the liquid contents of his palm. The act was demeaning; she felt like an infant being cleansed. "More!" This time she took a second to collect as much as her mouth could spare and spat twice into his cupped hand before feeling it rubbed against her anus once more. Then fingers roughly inside her vagina again and whatever could be collected smothered roughly over her tight hole. She heard him scoff impatiently: "that's just gonna have to do."

Here-we-go, Emily thought. She collected her breath quickly, waiting for the shock. Joel, slipped his cock into her vagina one last time and smothered the wetness across the length of his shaft in a last ditch effort to make this as painless as he could. Then he leant his weight further into his left arm which held her down by the neck, placed the tip of his cock directly in front of her tight hole and pushed forward with his hips.

Up til then the room had been filled with the sounds of grunting, panting, deep breaths, mouth slurps and occasionally Emily's shoes against the hard wood floor; but now it fell silent. A few seconds passed as he pushed through the tightness of her anus; digging deep inside her cavity and stretching her rectum until he was all the way in to the hilt of his cock with his tight balls resting against the wet lips of her pussy. As he punctured her ass he felt her stomach move downward to rest against the cushion seat of the sofa, the breath leaving her in shock.

Be brave, Emily had told herself and brave she was; but that didn't lessen the physiological shock of something too big for her anus being inserted into it. She felt several feelings all at once: the painful stretch, the bizarre feeling of something going inside, the violence of his intent and the the wetness of the excitement. She couldn't breathe as she felt his cock go as far in as it would go. When it stretched at the hilt her palm involuntarily slammed against the sofa cushion as she gave out a loud and low huff of a groan which sounded like she'd been punched in the belly. She felt him move slowly out and then back in, her asshole yet to accept the situation and still trying to pucker up as if this big dick wasn't forcing its way through her. She gave the groan again, even louder this time and pointing her face upwards as she squeezed her eyes shut and then rapidly flung them open wide again. To a bystander it would sound like an act of harm. Back and forth his cock moved, a gentle stroke of solid determination. She would suffer for it in the morning, but these moments were worth that sacrifice.

"fffffffffffFuck!" Emily managed to collect enough breath to shout out loud.

Joel released his hold on her neck, righted his stance and used both hands to hold her ass in place so that he could fuck her steadily with a proper aim. He stared down at his cock disappearing inside of her asshole and was utterly entranced by the sight. Her body now free to move, Emily propped herself up on her forearms and took on a more regular all-fours stance. She kept staring upwards with her eyes rolling back inside her head for several strokes of his cock back and forth inside her impossible tightness. She dared to look behind her and saw Joel, his face red with excitement, staring down at her asshole. He looked up and their eyes met. He was already transitioning into a deeper psychological state, but the sight of her face-lipstick smeared, disheveled and ruined-turning to look him in the eye hurried this on.

The pleasure was too much; the sensation all encompassing. The rest of the world slipped away and he could consider nothing else about his surroundings other than the woman whose body he now occupied and his cock which was following its natural desire. He began to fuck her harder, forcing himself into her with long strokes that reached the depths of her, moaning aloud now to match her own vocal expression. He felt his balls tighten and the power of his entire body begin the process of centring in his groin. The feeling was undeniable and he became aware of the inevitable - the act would not be extended.

The moment had an inherent tension all its own and all involved were controlled by it. Joel fucked harder as he sensed Emily's ass beginning to give, his pace becoming a powerful chug of perverted energy as his hips slammed against her pale, wide, meaty ass. Something unconscious within him felt the need to be closer to her - as close as possible. He needed more than just to conquer that which should be unobtainable. He had to have her - all of her. He wanted her ass, her tits, her mouth, her whole body; her soul. He fell upon her, bringing his body flat against hers in the same crouched position as hers. He hooked his left arm around her shoulder and hugged her close so that her body was against him. Then he stretched his right arm out to hold her fist from behind, their fingers interlacing intimately. From here he could rest his chin into her left shoulder and bring his face in line with hers, both staring forward. Emily made one small adjustment - she brought her left arm inside of his so that she could reach down and in between her legs. Her hand would be trapped underneath the weight of them both, but that was fine. Joel felt the vibration from within her legs as she rubbed vigorously against her clit.

In the dark they looked like animals mating, bent over and pressed together, Joel drawn to her heat scent. Emily wished that her husband Simon could see her now: pinned down and sodomised by this man, his full weight on top of her and making filthy use of her. They both moaned and groaned out loud to different rhythms; Emily's a faster, high-pitch squeal of anguished pleasure that matched each stroke of his cock whilst Joel growled low every few seconds in the spell of ecstasy. Every time he managed to inhale fully he would try and shout "Fuck!" But it always collapsed into a growl.

Emily's had trilled against her clitoris, bringing her to the verge. Joel now let go of both her shoulder and her hand and wrapped both arms around her hips, closing the rebound gap of resistance that her body had so that each penetration was more solid. From behind his asscheeks dimpled with each thrust forward of his hips.

Something about this aggressive act of ownership sent Emily over the edge. Her clit throbbed exquisitely and she rubbed it with just the right technique that she'd perfected over the years. He slammed into her ass from behind, his hold on her allowing is cock to dig deep into her as she surfed the wave of hysteria that the orgasm caused to ripple through her. Joel was only seconds behind her. Her sounds of orgasm created a domino effect and the intensity of feeling-already utterly overwhelming-kicked him in the gut. Without his strength of pace weakening he succumbed to the pleasure, collapsing against her even more, biting her shoulder making her cry out, digging his face into her neck and growling into her ear (words abandoned) as he fucked his cum into her ass with every last gram of his soul. Even when the orgasm had clearly plateaued, he continued to try and push out more; fucking her with increasingly feeble thrusts, his voice stumbling into a near whimper.

She smiled at his clearly euphoric state, reaching back behind her to stroke his cheek and shush him during his comedown. She grinned in triumphant satisfaction. "There now, come on. Baby...you did good." A Moment passed with him lying on her still, his body limp against hers in exhaustion. Soon his penis began to go limp. Emily was relaxing into being held in place by him when he suddenly lifted his body into an upright position. From above he looked down on his cock slowly slipping out of her stretched, gaping hole. The sensation brushed a delicate tickle across his helmet as it broke free of her tight ass. Once disconnected, Emily wriggled her whole ass in a playful fashion. "Take a good look," she said, propping herself up on her wrists and wriggling some more as she looked over her shoulder to gesture his gaze towards her ass. To hold his attention she dipped her head below her shoulders and thrusted her hips upwards which pushed her asshole out as far as it would go. Joel watched as his semen collected at the mouth of her rectum and slowly started to ooze out over the puckered, wrinkled hole and run down her gooch. She giggled. "Look at the mess you made. I hope you're happy."

Joel recalled that the act was to satisfy her demand. "Are you happy?" He asked, spinning the question around.

"Of course I'm happy! You're mine now. And I'm all yours."

They showered before returning to bed, taking turns to cleanse each other in the steamy warmth. She started by lathering up in her hand and stroking his full length affectionately. There was an intimacy to the act and Emily found herself staring into his eyes as she smoothed her lathered palm along the underside of his balls. He held her and kissed her as she made a prolonged effort to please him in this way. Then when she was done she rinsed off his cock and her hands, handed him the bottle of shower gel, turned away from him and leant against the wall, bending over to once again expose her ruined hole. Joel smiled as he copied her, lathering up to the max before unceremoniously shoving his hand in between her butt cheeks to clean her out. They both laughed. She was already clenching back up after being stretched out but he slipped a thumb inside her ass anyway, just to cover all the ground. Emily looked back over her shoulder and nodded approvingly. "Very thorough."

They towelled off and climbed into bed together. He was asleep in less than a minute. Emily was pleased. She killed the lamp finally and the night ended.

She was sore in the morning, as expected. Nothing terrible, she'd expected as much and was happy as the pleasure far outweighed any sacrifice. Joel slept long and heavy and she left him in bed to rest. She slipped on a more substantial robe than the green silk one and headed into the kitchen with a slight limp to prepare some breakfast, stopping by the living room to collect a small cushion to sit on.

As coffee brewed she googled the name of the real estate company for whom he worked. She got this from a file she'd been sent by the agency six months ago before taking the job. He'd seemed normal through the file but something mysterious about him had intrigued her. She navigated to the company's website and immediately clicked on the "Representatives" page and scrolled through a list of employees with accompanying headshots. There was the usual mid-level business types: balding middle aged men in cheap suits and greying middle-aged women with startled smiles. Joel stood out as he was younger than most of them and not smiling in his photograph. They should take his picture again today, she thought inwardly. But smack dab in the middle was what she was looking for.

She dialled and the ring was answered in less than 10 seconds.

"Property Centre."

"Sarah, please."

"One moment..."

There was a click and a second ringtone which barely sounded once before another click followed by a shuffle of papers and the sound of coffee being swallowed.

"Sarah Winfield."

Her tone was friendly and professional. Emily matched it easily.

"Hi Sarah, my name is Emily and I'm calling on behalf of Joel Clemons."

"Right, Hello."

"Basically, Joel had a bit of a rough night last night and needs a little more time to recuperate, so he'll be a bit late this morning."

"Right. I'm not really the one you want to talk to for that. You need Joanne. Let me just..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're the one he talks about the most so I presumed you were his boss."

"Oh no, we're both just reps. Kinda the same thing really."

"Well, like I say, you're the only name I know. Because he talks about you."

A slight pause. "How do you mean, sorry?"

Emily stood and poured coffee as she continued. "Joel, he talks about you."

Another pause followed as the girl absorbed this unexpected information from a stranger on the telephone.

"I'm sorry, are we talking about the same person here?" Emily sipped silently rather than answer such a stupid question. "Who is this again?"

"Emily."

"Ok, but who are you?" The professionalism was beginning to crack ever so slightly. Feeble little girl, Emily thought.

"A friend. Of Joel's."

"O-kaaay."

"Do you talk about him to anybody?"Another pause, this one managed to emanate guilt through its silence. "Because you like him right?"

Yesterday, when Emily observed the pair sharing coffee, she could see through body language alone that Sarah was physically drawn to him. She could also tell that he was clueless to the fact.

Sarah took a few seconds before answering nervously, "I haven't done anything, if that's what you mean?"

"We'll, I'm disappointed to hear that."

"I'm sorry, I'm confused. Are you his girlfriend?"