Dinner Date

Story Info
A Domme meeting up with her Male Submissive for a date.
2.1k words
4.56
10.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LightKiss
LightKiss
26 Followers

It's been a long week for the both of us, our normal day jobs kept us occupied to where we had no time for our playdates. Which is fine, it was never a requirement for us to always meet but I do miss your presence around me.

Ding "Good evening Mistress, what's your schedule like next week?" Aw. My sweet, considerate little sub. I'm so busy with work that I haven't been given you all my attention and affection that you deserved and that's just not fair to you. I have to wait until my next off day: "I'm free Saturday, baby."

"Great, dinner at XXX at 7:00 PM sounds good to you?" I can sense your eagerness through the text.

"Yeah, I'll see you then." How much I'll reward you just for that simple initiative. What a way to motivate someone for the week, I'll work harder to make sure I'll be free and unoccupied so I can fill you up with me.

~~~~~

Maybe a dress would be a bit too much at this restaurant, ah who cares, I'm sure my sub will like it no matter what. A black tight-fitting dress that sits nicely on my thighs and nude heels to show off the white pedicures I got the day before. My small black shoulder bag that matches the dress, just big enough to fit my cards, keys, and the remote.

Ding. "I'm here, Mistress." My sub is always punctual, a trait that I truly appreciate about you.

I locked the front door behind me to see my cute butler standing by his SUV in his suit: navy blue always did bring out your eyes. We made eye contact and you smiled at me in adoration and admiration. I picked up the pace and wrapped my arms around you to give you the biggest bear hug. You returned the gesture. You smell wonderful and you're so warm in my arms. You smiled and opened the passenger's door for me to get in. You got on your driver's side as we stared at each other for a brief moment. It's been a while since I've seen my sub and you're as handsome as ever.

"Do you have it?" I pulled out a small remote from my bag. You blushed slightly and nodded. Great, I turned on the first gentle vibration setting, you dropped your head on the steering wheel with your hands gripping it slightly. I giggled and turned off the remote. "And the rest of my stuff, baby?" I glanced around the car. You pointed to the back seat where a black duffel bag sits, you definitely came prepared and I won't disappoint you.

While you're driving us to the restaurant, we made small chats about our past week since the last time we saw each other; work, coworkers, family, business, and current events. It was still a drive and I felt like teasing you, this could be dangerous, I definitely would not recommend it.

We stopped at a red light and I turned the switch on its lowest vibration once again. You turned and stared at me but didn't say anything, why would you? You love this. The ability to lose yourself and let someone else control you. This is the core of our whole dynamic. I moved my left arm to run my fingers through your soft-silky hair and scratched the back of your head lightly. I traced my fingers down your neck, then your right arm, to your stomach, and landed my hand in between your legs. I hear small gasps escape your lips but not a single word was said. My hand glided on your right thigh and I can feel the vibrator vibrating gently from your leg. I smirked and placed my hand between your legs and gave your dick a gentle squeeze. My fingers circled around your tip and stroke your manhood through your pants. You're moaning under my touch as your dick get harder and harder in my palm. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over onto your side to kiss your neck, sucking and biting on it gently enough to not leave a hickey.

Oh? Is that what I think it is, a damp spot on my fingertip? My little slut is in heat. That's enough for now, I sat back down on my seat and adjusted myself. You glanced over at me, flustered and I'm sure on edge, I smiled back at you and turned off the vibrator for now.

"Keep your eyes on the road, baby." I commanded and tucked away the vibrator back into my bag. You blushed and obliged.

You drove into the multiple-levels parking spots and found a spot on the third floor with no "reserved" spot stickers, it was a decent parking spot and a close walk to the restaurant. You quickly got out to open the door for me and held my hand as I got out. My sweet gentleman, how I adore all the acts of service you've done for me. We proceeded on our way to the restaurant.

~~~~~

"Reservation for 2, I called earlier this week, the name's under..." as you figured out our seating situation, I dazed off on the fancy restaurant you booked for us. The ambiance was peaceful, jazz music in the background, people converse quietly, and the lights are quite dim. I always appreciate all the gestures and places you take me to, it is like a small peek into your personal life and what you like.

The hostess sat us in the farthest corner of the restaurant away from most of the other diners, a half-circle booth seating. Wonderful. I sat down and you moved to sit right beside me. I locked arms with you as we looked through the menus and ordered our drinks and meals at the same time, hoping they come out together. We talked about the different meals they had offered and the wines menu, you gave me a small lesson about the history of the restaurant and when you were first introduced to the place.

"I missed you, Mistress." You don't often call me 'Mistress' in public but I guess this is a special moment since it has been a while since we've seen each other. I smiled and squeezed your arm closer to me. "I miss you, too." The food still hasn't come out after a while, we both got up instead to go use the restroom to wash our hands before our meal.

As we're making our way to the restrooms, I see a Men, Women, and Familysign in front of 3 restroom doors. I gently pushed you into the Familyrestroom with me and locked the door from VACANT to OCCUPIED. It was one of those restrooms with big floor space with one toilet and a sink, that's the whole restroom. You nervously scolded me that we could've been caught and kicked out, but I know there was no one watching us in such a dim restaurant. I laughed and washed my hands first while you're still lecturing behind me, then it was your turn. I snuck up behind you and wrapped my arms around your waist to unbuckle your belt and your zipper.

"Wait... wait, we can't be in here forever." You whimpered but your body is reacting much differently than your mouth.

"Shut up, slut," I growled behind you and pulled down your pants and briefs, "I don't remember giving you permission to talk back to me." I pulled out the plug from your ass and put it on the sink, you gasped from the sudden movement and held on to the sink to stand. My right hand fondled your balls and stroke your dick slowly to make sure you feel my every touch. My left hand founds its way to your ass and inserted my middle finger inside of you, you're moaning like the slut that you are. Enjoying every second while I'm finger fucking you and stroking your hard dick. I picked up the pace and stroke your dick faster and harder while nudging at your g-spot.

"Fuck, I'm almost there..." you moaned and tightened your grip to the sink. I can't let you cum in a random bathroom like this, even if you're just my dirty little slut. I stopped and pulled my finger out of you. You let out a disappointed groan and looked back at me, I can see you begging to cum from your eyes. I washed the vibrator that was on the sink and pushed it back inside of you.

"Fix yourself." I demanded while washing my hands again, from the reflection of the mirror, you dressed yourself looking dejected. I smirked, "if you really wanna get fuck that badly, ask me nicely to 'fuck your asshole' then." Your face turned red from the thought while we're both headed out from the restroom and back to our booth. We sat next to each other once again and the food arrived shortly after. We had conversations about many things, you let me taste your dish and I fed you mine. While the conversation were going, my hand sneak under the table's cover rubbing on your bulge, you sighed as I giggled at your 'what-are-you-doing?' reaction. I think you have gotten used to it at this point that I will grope on you at random time. That's not fun to be expected by you. I got closer to your face and whispered, "take it out, now." You hesitated for a second but sneakily unzipped your pants and pulled out your dick under the table. I reached into my bag to turn on the vibrator on the middle setting while slowly massaging your dick under the table. You kept your composure and went back to eating, but you're not as talkative like before.

"How's everything doing for you guys?" Our waiter came to check on our table. I smiled, "it's delicious, thank you so much," I turned on the vibrator to a higher setting and your body stiffened but your dick grew bigger in my hand. "Please, give my compliments to the chef. Oh, may I also ask for a refill?" I casually continued my conversation with our waiter while you kept your head down slowly eating your food, my hand still stroking your dick.

"Of course! And for the gentleman?" The waiter chirped and grabbed my drink. You didn't look at our waiter, maybe the shame of being my slut and enjoying what we're doing is driving you crazy.

"Yes, for him, as well." I smiled and handed the waiter your cup. "I'll be right back with your refills." He disappeared into the distance with our cups. You lifted your head and begged me to 'please stop', but that's not our safe word, baby, you know our safe word. I smirked and leaned into you.

"No." I kissed your cheek while I jerked you off faster and moans escape from your lips, from the corner of my eyes, I see our waiter returned with our drinks.

"Here you go," he handed both the drinks to us and I let go of your dick from my hand to grab them, "anything else you guys needed?"

"Thank you! That should be good for now." I smiled and the waiter disappeared to the next table. I lowered the vibrator back down to first setting and went back to eating my meal and conversing with you normally. I could tell you were excited, embarrassed, ashamed, guilty, but also very horny from your dry responses to our conversations. After a while, you figured I won't be touching you anymore and you struggled to put yourself away once again as we finished our meals. The waiter came back with the check and you paid them. We got up and left the restaurant.

On the way back to the car, I noticed the car lot was much more empty than before. You held the door for me as I got inside, fall has arrived as the weather gotten a lot colder. You drove us back to your place and we didn't say much to each other, we knew what was going to happen next. I scrolled on my phone the whole drive as I feel you peek over to look at me from time to time. 'Why?' I thought to myself and smiled, 'disappointed I'm not stroking your dick now, slut?'

You pulled up to the parking spot and we sat in silent still. You unbuckled your belt and leaned over to my side to give me small kisses on my temple, my cheek, and my shoulder. I giggled and looked at you.

"Please, fuck me." You whispered lowly. "What was that, baby?" I asked, I heard you the first time but I want to hear it clearly. I want you to beg for me to be inside of you. I want you to crave for it.

"Please, fuck my asshole, Mistress." Your eyes pleaded at me as I peek the outline of your hard dick from your pants. "Yes, baby."

LightKiss
LightKiss
26 Followers