Dinner Date Ch. 05

Story Info
Healing and family time back home.
23.9k words
4.8
2.7k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Now that I got the West Texas out of my system, it's time to return to the fun. This is a bit of a long one and I've hit the ground running. I hope this one has a little something for everyone. As always, everyone is over the age of 18. All characters are a product of my twisted imagination and any similarities between them and real people would be hilarious. Pardon the spelling and grammatical errors. As I said at the beginning, I suck at it. Likes and comments are always appreciated. Hope you enjoy.

D_U

Chapter 5

The job in West Texas turned out to be a pain. Literally, since I ended up getting shot in the thigh. I had been sent out to aid in the arrest of a very well-connected person for the murder of two teenage women. Normally, I wouldn't be involved in something like this but he also was trying to blackmail someone high up working at the Capital. The suspect, along with a county judge as well as the county sheriff all ended up being arrested by local authorities while the Texas Rangers ended up transporting them to Austin where they are to stand trial.

Our simple two-day job turned into a two-weeks shit show with me spending the night in the hospital with a bullet wound to the leg, two trips to Austin and physical therapy on top of all of it. If it hadn't been for Kelly's amazing reflexes and equally amazing knife throwing abilities, which was a very pleasant discovery, I very well may have died. Luckily, according to the surgeon who stitched me up, it was a simple wound and didn't hit anything vital. Up and to the right about four inches and it may very well have been something much more precious to me and I let him know it. He didn't have a sense of humor.

Tammy, Debby and Jack flew out and after a day of excitement we flew back home so I could recover and Tammy and I could officially move to the Houston area.

Once back, I met with Timmy. He was busy going over Percy's books and mapping out all the money trails he had. It struck me as strange at first why Percy had never protested more about being tied up and being humiliated or threatened to have us all locked up for kidnapping. The mystery was solved when Timmy found several entries all leading back to the Los Zetas drug cartel. If they ever found out where he was, he and anyone in his general vicinity were as good as dead. It didn't matter if they were associated with Percy or just unfortunate enough to be walking past. This changed everything.

Much to the dismay of all the Houses, Percy's name had indeed been on all the deeds as sole owner as well as sole owner of all the LLC's he had the Houses' operating under. As much as I hated to admit it Percy really had set himself up. If my wife hadn't started asking me question about the lifestyle, I might never have found him. If I hadn't found him, he would still be sitting in the driver's seat funneling money into offshore bank accounts. Now he's sitting in a 4x4 cage wearing a diaper, a collar and a scrotum cage. He's still being a little reluctant to turn over the access codes to all the bank accounts but he's been giving them up one by one as Timmy finds them. Seems he fears what the Los Zetas will do to him more than having a plug shoved up his ass by a vengeful Dominatrix.

Thom, the Head of the Pasadena House, was able to hook me up with a local carpenter who builds his own specialty play equipment as well as home remodels. At the rate he's been working he thinks he should be finished with our play room in another couple of weeks. Ben, Head of the Katy House, was able to connect me with a local leather crafter they have a contract with for all their custom collars, cuffs and fetish wear. While he is expensive his workmanship and the quality of his products made the expense well worth it.

I refused to see or acknowledge Percy any more. I was done with him but Stephanie said she would let me know when the Council decided what to do with him. She hoped it would be soon as we had not visited since we made it back from out West.

My leg was still healing but getting stronger every day. Jack seemed to think I might be able to throw away my cane, which I picked up after we left the hospital, soon. I had mixed feelings about giving it up as it had almost become second nature for me to grab the thing. I think my wife, Kelly and Debby were happy to hear about my leg healing though. Possibly even happier than me.

I was tired of being cooped up and in the mood to play as well so I thought it as good of time as any to visit another House so I picked up the phone and called Lady Hilda to see if a visit would be possible. She was shocked but quite pleased for me and my lovely ladies to come visit. A couple of hours later we loaded up in the car and headed to the Galleria House.

While the Spring House was designed to resemble a large ranch style house on the outside, the Galleria House, designed as an early century Victorian mansion, exuded a quiet, subtle elegance from the outside. Inside was much the same with tastefully decorated antique furnishings and fine China place settings on the tables in the meeting parlor.

Lady Hilda met us at the door and escorted us in. Wearing a corseted dress and black boots with 4" stiletto heels, you could tell she commanded the room as we walked in. She guided us to a small tea table off to the side where she and I sat. I had my lovelies kneel in the presentation pose. The conversation was light and friendly. I spoiled my girls by feeding them bites of cake and tea. It was hard to believe it had only been a couple of weeks since all this started. Hilda commented on how well behaved they were. I told her this behavior was all them. Due to work, the gunshot and the fact our playroom was still under construction I had only been able to guide them with the lightest effort. But truthfully that was all they needed. They were the ones wanting to please and submit to me. I asked if the girls wanted to go and speak with some of the other subs. They said they would if Lady Hilda had no objections. She just flicked her hand as if she couldn't be bothered with them.

After they ran off, I turned to Hilda and asked what was wrong. She looked at me as if I had grown horns out the top of my head. She may still command a room when she enters but I can read people and I saw something was... off.

"Damn you. Are you always so observant?" She finally asked.

"Call it an occupational hazard. Now tell me what's bothering you?"

"Just between you and me?"

"Of course." I replied.

"Truthfully, I don't know what's wrong. I'm lonely, I'm horny as hell and yet sex just doesn't seem to matter to me as much."

I thought quietly for a few minutes before I started to ask questions. "Have you been experiencing mood swings lately?"

She looked at me and growled out a yes.

"Night sweats?"

She looked at me questioningly but nodded yes.

"The next couple of questions are going to be rather personal. If you don't want to answer I'll understand. Sleeping problems?"

"Yes."

"Hot Flashes?"

"Oh hell. How do you know?"

"One more question. Have your periods changed lately?"

Hilda looked concerned. "Please tell me I'm not dying."

"I chuckled softly, "No, my lovely friend. You're not dying although at night I'm sure you probably wish you were with the hot flashes. What you are going through is the change of life. Tammy went through it a few years ago herself. It was rough at times but it also brought us closer together, I think."

"Shit." she swore under her breath.

"Relax. Just get with Jack and he can talk to you about your possible treatment options if you wish to go that route. This is why he's here after all, isn't it? Besides, I can promise you, you're not the first person he's treated because of this. I think the first was a sub in her mid-forty's back when we both lived in Tennessee. If memory serves me, he's pretty good when it comes to heart and lung issues as well, not just objects stuck in places they don't need to be.

"What kind of treatments?"

"Tammy probably remembers better than me but I do remember mention of hormone therapy as well as a couple of other options. But please do the research on it first. I think some of the studies on hormones mentioned it might increase the risk of certain kinds of cancers. He might prescribe something to help you sleep or something to help with the mood swings. If there is something for the hot flashes and night sweats, we weren't told about it at the time she went through it.

"Now, let's talk about the lonely. You are the head of a very well-established House with lots of beautiful subs coming across your path daily. You mean to tell me no one around here strikes your fancy?"

"There is one person I've found a certain fondness for." she teased.

"Do tell. Do I know this person?" I smiled at her unusual shyness.

She looked at me like I was a moron. "Jack."

I froze. Jack. "Jack? As in Dr Jack? The Dr Jack from Tennessee?"

Hilda looked worried. I can only begin to guess what I looked like at the news. Oh shit. This was not good. I thought of all the ways I could think of to tell her about Jack and his history. I thought of all the ways I could think of so she wouldn't get her heart broken. I thought and then I thought some more and nothing came to mind as I was caught in a moral dilemma. There was no way I could save her without breaking a trust by not revealing the past of my friend.

"You know I've known Jack probably longer than anyone else around." She nodded. "Has he 'dated' anyone since you've known him?" She thought for a min then shook her head, no. "Please listen to me carefully when I say this. Before you tell him about your attraction, talk to him first. Please do this first before you do anything else. I would also recommend you do this after you talk to him about your other issue first."

Hilda was sharp but she was also going through some hormonal issues as well and started to tear up. I started to get up and come around to her but she stopped me before I made it to my feet. "Stop. What aren't you telling me Robert?"

There was no good way to answer her question without severely destroying any trust I claimed she could put in me. "I'm not telling you quite a bit. There is much I can't and won't tell you as it's Jack's story to tell." I said plainly. "Jack is like my brother but he is also a very private person. Very private." I stressed. "If you want to tell him of your attraction towards him, I'm only going to advise you to proceed very slowly and to talk to him before either of you make a rash decision."

"You're jealous, aren't you?" She snapped accusingly at me.

The question caught me flat-footed. "Jealous? No. Worried for and about two of my friends? Yes."

"If I don't hear a reasonable answer as to why I shouldn't pursue Jack then I'm going to assume it's because of jealousy."

"How about if the advice comes from someone other than me. Someone with no wish to pursue him or you? Would you take their advice?"

She started to look worried as her reasoning was being questioned. "Who would be giving me the advice?"

"Tammy." I answered.

"I... She..." she stuttered for a moment. "I'll hear what she has to say and decide for myself."

"Fair enough. I will stay here while you send one of your subs to find her. This way you will see it has nothing to do with me."

She sent one of her house subs to find Tammy and bring her to us. A few minutes later a group of three women approached our table. Tammy and her sisters were becoming inseparable. "Is everything ok, Master?"

I looked at her with a worried expression only a wife of many years could read. "Tammy, for the next few minutes I need you to put aside the sub part of yourself. I... We need to speak with you as my wife."

"Ok." she answered somewhat perplexed.

I gestured towards a spare chair and she sat. I started off with a simple question. "Did you get a chance to talk to Jack on the plane about the subject I advised you about?"

A look of concern crossed her eyes as she looked back at me and Hilda both. "Yes." she finally replied.

I gave her a sad smile. "And?"

"Besides nearly biting my head off at first, he turned as cold as you said he would. I've never seen this side of him before. Truthfully, I don't think I've seen anyone go as dark as he did. He scared the Hell out of me. I will say it took some time but he did start to open up just a bit but only because he knew I wasn't going to let it drop until he did."

"If I was to tell you someone might be interested in Jack, romantically, how would you advise them to proceed?"

She looked at Hilda and lowered he head in thought. "Hilda. As Robert's wife I would advise you to proceed very slowly, if at all. I can't tell you what he told me in confidence nor would I even know where to start. If you do this, understand you run the risk of losing him as a friend forever. But if you decide to pursue him, I will say several prayers for the both of you. Know this, as one woman to another, I think Jack is a wonderful man and would make for a fine husband and companion but getting him to that point will be like trying to crawl through den of rattlers without getting bit. He will lash out and try to hurt you in order to drive you away. You understand why I'm saying this don't you." It wasn't a question. They were speaking their own language as most women seem to do.

"Was that all?" Tammy asked.

"Actually, there is another delicate matter to discuss as well." Hilda tried to burn holes in me as she looked at me. I ignored her. "What do you remember about going through menopause?"

"Ugh. I hated it." then she started laughing. "Reaching over she took one of Hilda's hands in hers. "It was and sometimes still is a pain. I'm not getting the hot flashes any more or the mood swings like I once did but sadly the sex drive isn't what it used to be which is probably a good thing since I don't get as wet as I used too."

Hilda started to cry.

Tammy gestured the rest of us to leave them as she took her in her arms to hold her. I grabbed the other two and we walked around exploring the house. I know this is going to sound sexist but the one thing I learned while Tammy was dealing with her mood swings is to just let her go and weather the storm while it rages. It will eventually calm and then you can pick up the pieces. I don't care how strong of a Dom you are, when a woman starts this phase of her life it's a roller coaster and sometimes, they have absolutely no control over how they react.

I asked Kelly and Debby what they thought of the house and what their favorite rooms were so far. Kelly's was the western room which had a Sybian machine with several attachments and tie downs. I was definitely going to need to invest in one of those in the near future.

Debby's favorite was a little surprising at first. She enjoyed the industrial room which had several stations where a person could be secured in place to pieces of pipe and then used as anyone saw fit. Both women had a sparkle in their eyes as well as a growing hint of lust.

I ordered Debby to strip and then crawl up on the platform and position herself between the two vertical pipes and remain on her knees as I shackled her ankles down to the platform on each side about two feet apart. I then had her bend over the horizontal pipe in front of her and pulled her arms back and cuffed her arms behind her knees so she couldn't raise up. With her bare feet exposed hanging over the back edge of the platform I picked up a cane rod and hit her feet with it. Not too hard but fast enough it had the accumulative effect I was looking for. She was struggling hard to pull her legs free but couldn't.

I told Kelly to strip and stand in the display pose. While Kelly was getting undressed, I grabbed a vibrating wand and set it against Debby's clit while on low. I wanted to see just how long and hard I could push Debby before she disobeyed me by coming without my permission. I was planning on doing to Debby what I had done to Kelly our first night together, edge her until so couldn't stand it anymore. It was time to see just how far I could push her past her breaking point.

I had Kelly stand just off to the side behind Debby as I grabbed a small wooden paddle. When Debby saw it, she had a worried look come across her until I made her kiss it. I told her to count as I tested my swing through empty air. Kelly looked as if she was about to bust herself.

"Kelly. This is your first lesson in administering pain. Hold out your arm." She held it out for me. I placed my forearm next to hers and swung the paddle into us. She gasped at the sharp sting. "That is as hard as you are to ever hit anyone. Never hit harder than you can stand it yourself."

I placed my hand and Debby's naked ass and rubbed it slowly and lovingly. She really did have a beautifully shaped ass. Once I had started to send her arousal up, I pulled my hand away I swung the paddle connecting with her left ass cheek. It shocked her enough she cried out before she remembered she was to count.

"One Master." she gasped.

"Good girl." I said to her. I made sure that Kelly saw my smile.

I brought the paddle down again, this time on the right side. She was feeling the sting but because she was being forced to remain in the bent over position it was adding an additional level of frustration and anxiety to her.

"Two, Master." she finally was able to say.

My sadistic side was starting to show. I walked over to the toy rack and grabbed two sets of nipple clamps. The first set was a clover set of clamps with a chain running between them. Once I tweaked her nipples, which I didn't have to do as they were already hard, I placed them on Debby and gave the chain a gentle tug to test them. She tried to withstand the pain but gave just the slightest gasp. This was like heroin to an addict and I was the addict. I then pulled the Sybian saddle from the other room and set it along with its stand in front of Debby. I then pulled Kelly around to the saddle and had her straddle it while facing Debby. Once I had her situated, I strapped both her thighs to the machine so she couldn't move away and then both of her ankles to the platform so she was immobilized. With that done I applied the second set of clover clamps to Kelly and gave her nipples the same treatment I gave Debby's, then ran the chains connecting them behind her and connected them to Debby's clamps. Kelly and Debby both learned quickly that if one moved, they both felt the clamps pull on their nipples.

The Sybian had a small nub attached to the seat. Not big enough for penetration but made for contacting with and sending vibration through an excited clit. I placed the stand just far enough away that Kelly had to lean forward ever so slightly so as not to pull on her clamps. This had the added effect of placing her clit directly against the nub. Both of their orgasms were going to be a total mind fuck when I finally let them have one.

Once I was happy with the arrangement I walked back behind Debby and grabbed the paddle one more time and swung it hitting her upper left thigh just below the curve of her ass. She gasped at the pain and tried to move due to the stinging. This had the desired effect of pulling on both women's nipple clamps. Kelly leaned forward trying to help but this exposed more of her clit to the vibrations coming from her saddle. She started to lean back in reflex to minimize the vibration which pulled on both women's clamps once again. I gave them just a moment to settle down.

I waited longer than I normally would before I tapped the edge of the paddle on the platform reminding Debby she still needed to count.

"Three, Master." Better.

I rubbed the paddle across Debby's ass cheeks gently letting the coldness of the wood sooth her slightly and to let her know I was enjoying our game. I brought the paddle down striking both of Debby's cheeks at the same time. She flinched once again but this time not enough to pull on the clamps.