Dinner Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered myself back down and kissed her again. I needed to remain in control and let her experience each level of passion slowly so she would know my feelings for her and also teach her how to open herself up to me. As much as I wanted to stay like this all day, I knew she also wanted more. We both wanted and needed more from the other so I slowly started teasing her with my tongue. Just the tip lightly touching her lips then pulling back and breaking the kiss. Leaning back in and repeating that same move. After a couple of times teasing her, she started doing the same with me. Once she did, we would allow the teasing to last longer until I extended my tongue into her and lightly sucked her tongue into my mouth as I pulled back. Our dance with the tongues became a tango of sorts. While I was keeping her distracted with our kissing, I moved my hand down her side while pulling her closer.

This new sensation ramped up her arousal. Hell, it set both of us off. I rolled to my back pulling her with me once again so she was on top. Now it was her turn to show me what she had learned while freeing up both my arms so I could start to explore her body in a way she hadn't experienced before.

My hands roamed down her back while she started teasing me with her tongue again. She was excited as I could feel her body trembling under my hands but she didn't know what was supposed to come next. I had no problem showing her what came next as I broke our kiss and moved to her neck and gently kissed my way to the side of her neck. Her arousal was going higher than she had ever experienced and I had yet to touch her more intimate areas.

She pulled away from me slightly so I could see her. "Please." was all she uttered. I understood what she was asking. No words were needed anymore. I rolled her over so I was back on top and started trailing kisses down her body. I kissed around her left tit while teasing her nipple with my thumb and index finger lightly. She arched her back and tangled her fingers in my hair as I sucked her into my mouth pulling my closer. I ran my hand slowly down her side and pulled her leg up forcing her open and allowing me to slide in between hers.

She pulled my head away forcing me to look at her for the first time. The need and desire pouring out of her was sending me into uncharted territory as well. "I need you in me." She asked, pleaded and demanded all at the same time. I didn't know if it was either her or my desire that made it seem that way. At the moment I didn't think either of us really cared.

I moved up until I felt myself at her entrance. I brushed her clit as I tried to line us up. She moaned so beautifully. I slowly started to push in and she wrapped her legs around me automatically pulling me deeper, begging me to fill her up. I kept going until our pelvises finally met.

While I was slowly being drawn into her, our tongues continued to battle demonstrating to each other the magnitude of our desire and passion at this moment.

Debby was on edge and ready to explode as she started to rock her hips hoping to urge me on. There was no way I would think of denying her so I pulled back and started thrusting slowly back in. Once I bottomed out, I rolled my hips rubbing her clit as I did. She moaned loudly as I did this. I pulled back out and kept repeated it until she couldn't stand any more. I quit the slow roll and started to drive into her harder and faster until she was grunting and moaning loudly telling me how good it felt and how much she loved me.

Hearing her set something off inside me as I drove into her harder than before. I leaned down and told her I loved her too. I don't know if it was my words, or just how close she was to the edge but she shouted out she was coming as she started to shake. She clamped down on me squeezing me hard while her juices were flooding out of her and coating my balls while also running down the crack of her ass. It set me off as I shot several ropes into her at the same time.

I collapsed on top of her completely spent as I slowly softened and eventually popped out. I rolled off her while pulling her close to me and kissed her passionately. Any strength I had left quickly disappeared as I held her. I told her I loved her, making sure she felt it in my embrace as our bodies slowly tried to recover from our shared exertion.

"Thank you, Robert." she said quietly while her head laid on my chest.

"My sweet, sweet little Debby. What are you thanking me for? I should be thanking you." I replied missing her meaning entirely.

"No. You don't understand. I'm thanking you for saving me from my previous life. You've brought me to another place I never knew existed. You've shown me a world where love doesn't mean you have to degrade or devalue yourself. The love you and Tammy share has saved me and I will never be able to thank you or pay you back for that."

"Debby, look at me my lovely little girl. This love I give you. This love we share. It's given freely. There is no cost. It's a gift. You owe me nothing." I said as I kissed her affectionately on the top of her head.

After a few minutes I had to ask, "Why did you call me Robert instead of Patrick?"

Debby put her head down. I knew she was trying to think of the right way to answer the question. "When I'm tied up and can't move. It's different. It's not really me being punished or forced to do something. It's a different side of me. But this, this morning, it was love being expressed and explored. You was sharing something special with me. A piece of yourself or your soul. That wasn't Master Patrick. That was Robert. My lover and champion. The man who heard me crying out for help when no one else did and crashed through a door, not knowing what was on the other side."

Her words sent a warm glow through me even if I knew they were wrong. There was no way I could live up to the image she had of me. I don't think anyone could.

"Master?" she started. "As much as I would love to continue to lay here next to you. I have to get ready for work."

I frowned but knew she was right. "I know. I have things to do as well." I said as I released her but pulled her back for one more passionate kiss. "Go get ready."

She had a dreamy look in her eyes. One that I was sure would stay with me forever.

**************

I called Jack later that day and told him I needed to talk. Being as we had been friends for as long as we had, it shocked me when he told me he was busy and hung up the phone.

What the Hell. That's not the Jack I know. I called the Spring House and after a couple of minutes Lady Stephanie came on the line. I could tell right away something was wrong. "Ok. Why in the Hell is everyone mad at me all of a sudden? What have I supposedly done?"

"Tell me this, Patrick. Did you visit the Galleria House last night?"

Damn word travels fast around here. "Yes? And that was a problem?"

"The visit, no. Putting on a show and then dominating Lady Hilda. Lady Hilda, Patrick. How could you? Especially knowing how much I... we need you here."

This was starting to piss me off. My beautify mood and morning was quickly turning to shit. "Stephanie." My voice reflected my mood. "The visit was just that, a visit. While talking with Lady Hilda, she and Tammy had some things they needed to discuss privately. I took Debby and Kelly around the House exploring the rooms and looking at ideas to add to our play room. We found one Debby was interested in, and because I wanted to play, we did. Tammy and Hilda finished up their conversation and found us in the middle of my play time. They left the door open and people started wandering in on us. Once I had my fun with my two lovely pets, I was charged up. Probably even more so than when I punished Kelly that first night. If I had not grabbed Hilda at the same time I grabbed Tammy, I might have hurt Tammy seriously. I honestly didn't even notice the crowd until I was finished with all four of them." My anger had turned to a cold fire and it showed in my voice. "Now, what's the real reason you're mad?"

The line was silent for a moment. "Stephanie." I demanded.

"Why didn't you come here? Am I not good enough?"

Now I was getting the picture. I wasn't sure if it was jealousy, fear of me abandoning her or her desire to be dominated again. Either way it wasn't acceptable. "Is Percy still at your House?" I asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Is Percy still tied up at your House?"

"Yes sir?" she answered demurely.

"Once the council finishes with his punishment and he's no longer at your House, then and only then will I be entering the doors of your fine House again. I can't spend another moment near him without thoughts of killing him. That is why I went to visit Galleria House. It also allowed me to see what she had to offer and how she ran her operation. Anything I can learn and apply it to help you with the running of your House only makes you stronger." I was still pissed but my voice remained steady and emotionless.

"But what about using Lady Hilda? You've never done that with me. I seem to remember you promising me that treatment not too long ago."

Oh, Dear Lord, keep me from blowing a gasket, I prayed. Three women are more than enough right now. "I really think you need to speak with Lady Hilda concerning what happened at her House, yesterday. There are questions which I am not a liberty to discuss. Ever." With that said I hung up on her. There was no telling how many stories were circulating about yesterday.

I called Jack again and it went straight to voice mail. I left a message for him to call me as I wanted to know what rumor he had heard. There was a lot we needed to discuss and in person. I hung up after leaving the message and called Lady Hilda. It seems she was getting the same reception from Scorch and Ben; I had received myself. Why was she on the receiving end especially from her friends?

She seemed reluctant to call Jack with the way her earlier phone calls had been going so far. I asked her if there was one person within the community, she could talk to who might tell her what was going on? She seemed reluctant at first but the only person that came to mind was Jessie. I had to agree with her and asked which one of us should call him. She said she would but I might need to be available just in case. I agreed and hung up. I didn't want to ask the question if things could get worse because that answer was always yes.

Sitting around and whining was never my style. I needed to get out and meet this head on. Time for me to kill another monster. And the first person I needed to track down was Jack.

I was lucky enough to find Jack still at this office. His nurse informed me I needed an appointment. "Fine, make me an appointment for five minutes ago." I told her. She didn't find me humorous. Probably because I wasn't trying to be.

She quickly disappeared into the back to let Jack know I was there. Couple of minutes later she returned somewhat nervously. "He'll see you now." she said as she took her seat.

I walked into the back and was blind-sided by a right cross as I turned around from closing the door. I'm no superman, so yes, I went down to the ground. As I looked back, Jack was standing over me. "What the fuck, Jack? Have you lost your fucking mind?" I yelled.

"Get up." He yelled back. "Get up."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Tell me that."

"You've got three women Pat. Three. Why did you have to take her too?"

I was pissed from being blind-sided but then I let his words work their way in. Now it was all starting to make sense. Jack had a thing for Hilda. "You are about the dumbest son of a bitch I have ever met; you know that?" I yelled back at him.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Hilda while still on the ground. I put it on speaker.

"Patrick. Jessie was a dead end as well. What's happened to cause all these people I called friends to turn on us?"

"Not everyone has turned their back on you. It seems I've met someone who's still willing to associate us. Well, with you at least. You remember that semi-blind date I was going to try and arrange for you? Well, it's not going to be a blind date any more. I need a date and time for him to pick you up for dinner."

"Where are you?"

"I'm currently sitting on the floor in Jack's office. I'm going to hang up so he can call you and ask you out himself instead of acting like a little bitch whining about how I stole you from him. It might be a little while though because he has a sucker punch to answer for first. Once he recovers enough, I'll make sure he calls you."

"Patrick, wait." I hung up and stared Jack down. It's hard to do when you're the one on the floor but Jack started to back up giving me room to stand.

"Wh... Wait. Did you just set me up on a date with Hilda?"

"No. I promised her I would make reservations for her and you to have dinner at Brennan's on the Bayou unless you wanted Armando's instead." I started to get up. "But after that sucker punch I'm thinking it's going to be Chucky Cheese and it might be a couple of weeks before you are presentable enough to be seen in public." I growled.

"Oh, Hell." I heard Jack groan. I pulled myself up to my full six-foot height and took a step towards him. "You set us up on a date?" he asked. I nodded.

"Why?" he asked.

"Two reasons. The first is she admitted to a complete lack in taste in men as she was attracted to you."

"And the second?" he asked nervously, almost sensing what was to come.

"The second is because you need to pull your head out of your ass and burn the memory of that bitch's betrayal from your mind. She's lived in your head too long Jack. It's time to throw her out and start to live again. I told you from the beginning she was a conniving bitch but you were so 'in love' and no one was going to make you see her otherwise. Not at least until she burned your heart out. It's time to live again my friend and for some stupid reason Hilda wants you." I said shanking my head in disbelief.

Jack threw his arms wide open and yelled loud enough to be heard two blocks down. "YES! HELL YES!!! Please hit me. I don't think I would feel it right now but I deserve it. Do it."

The asshole knew just how to take the wind out of my sails. I hit him in the gut anyway. Didn't make me feel any better though. Call me a romantic as I spared his face so not to make him look any uglier than he already was for his big date.

Once he got his wind back, I told him he needed to call Hilda both about the date and about another issue she was having. "Wait. Isn't there a waiting list for both restaurants?" he asked.

"Relax, I know the owners of both restaurants. You tell me when and where and I'll get you in. Oh, and call off your attack dogs while you're at it."

"My attack dogs? What are you talking about?"

"Because you're too much of a pussy to ask Hilda out yourself, I woke up this morning with the whole community acting like I'm a leper. It seems Hilda's getting the same treatment too. I suggest you get on the phone and start making some phone calls. Start with Scorch, Ben, Jessie and Stephanie. Then you better call Hilda again and apologize to her as well. And I better be hearing from people before the day is done that you've cleared our names." I left no room for compromise.

He nodded as I walked out slamming the door as I left.

**********

My mood was considerably diminished the rest of the day and both Tammy and Kelly noticed it as I came back from seeing Jack. I know they were concerned but sadly I can be an asshole sometimes. Ok, most of the time. They left me to my mood while I tried to recenter myself. It was going to take a couple of days before I was socially acceptable again. I hated myself when I was like this. Honestly, I hated the world when I was like this.

I walked in and apologized to both of my girls for my crappy attitude and taking it out on them. This was my fault and my problem. I needed to deal with it.

I walked over to Kelly and pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. "I know you are wanting to spend some special time with me and believe me when I say this. I want to make it special for you as well. But right now, I'm afraid I'm toxic. We will get our special time together and I will make it worth your while. While you wait though, I want you to think of what I can do to make it even more special in your eyes. Your wish and desire will be mine to grant. I kissed her passionately then turned to Tammy.

"Why do you love an asshole like me? For that matter, how can you love an asshole like me?"

"Because you know and admit your faults and are willing to work to overcome them." She said without missing a beat as she continued preparing lunch.

Damn. That hurt. I walked up to her and spun her around and kissed her with the same passion I had just kissed Kelly with and Debby earlier in the morning. Pulling back, I looked into her eyes. "I've said it many times in the past and you've heard other say the same thing. You are too good for the likes of me. When my mood settles, I want to know what I can do for you to show you how special you are to me. I offer you the same. What wish or desire would you like me to give or fulfill for you?"

"Silly man, I already have my wish AND desire. Look around. As long as we are together, I'm satisfied. Now, go get your head back on straight. You have some women who need you here mentally and emotionally not just physically."

**********

It still took a few days before life returned to normal. Or at least as normal as it could in our community. I was still met with some resentment by a few but I didn't care. I had neither the time nor the energy to waste on trying to defend myself to these shallow minded idiots.

Jack and Hilda had their date scheduled for Friday night and everyone seemed to be beside themselves. I was taking a more cautious approach though. I hoped for the best and wished them all the luck in the world but sometimes life disappointed you. I just hoped and prayed Jack didn't screw it up some way by... I don't know... being himself.

Thursday, around mid-morning, I received a call from Debby and she was in tears. Hearing her cry over the phone my hackles immediately went up. I could hear some guy yelling at the top of his lungs. He was yelling at Debby. My Debby. I immediately put the phone on speaker and hit the record button since Kelly and Tammy sitting right there.

"I told you, you stupid cunt, I wanted this changed this way. Are you so fucking stupid you can't even follow simple directions? I'm not sure if I should fire you right now or wait until I bend you over the desk and fuck that tight ass of yours first."

I had heard more than enough and told Debby to put me on speaker and turn the volume up. "I don't know who you think you are but no one talks to Debby that way. No one. Do you understand me?"

"Wha...What? Who is that? You stupid fucking cunt. Who did you call?"

I replied with ice in my veins. "You are about to find out who I am and what I am capable of. Debby, I want you to go lock yourself in the women's restroom until I get there. If he gives you any trouble or lays a hand on you, I want you to hang up and call 911. Kelly is on another line calling HPD right now to get them headed your way. We're heading out the door right now. Go to the restroom, now."

I could hear Debby trying to stand up, then what sounded like a slap echoed over the phone. "Debby, what happened?" I was panicked. I was too far away to help her and there was nothing I could do.

Debby was still crying but not nearly as hard. "I'm Ok, Master. He was just trying to grab my phone but only managed to hit the desk. I'm heading to the restroom now."

I released some of my tension but couldn't relax until we got her back home. Once Kelly and I were in the car she laid rubber out of the driveway and into the road. Good thing our neighbors weren't too close. Kelly to her credit got us to the office where Debby was working in record time. Not a good sign as we beat HPD. Not a good sign at all.