Dinner Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Four." Kelly added.

I looked at her confused. "Four?"

"Four. Tammy and Debby plan on adding Julia as another sister tonight. You might as well plan on getting another collar ready for her."

I let go of Kelly and fell back on the bed. Staring up at the ceiling I muttered incoherently until I felt Kelly sit on the bed beside me with a worried expression on her face. "I swear I think Tammy is trying to kill me. I'm too damned old for all this fun." I started to chuckle. "Either one of you girls or all of you are going to give me a heart attack one night. I'll be like Richard Pryor's dad. 'I came and went at the same time.'" I started to laugh harder now. "Dying in pussy or getting hit by a bus. If I have a choice, I'll be in that long line waiting to die while avoiding the bus."

Kelly looked at me like I had lost my mind. Once again, maybe I had. It didn't matter anymore. I grabbed Kelly and pulled her to me kissing her passionately. She was mine and she deserved my full and undivided attention. Tonight, she was going to get all of me.

Kelly knew how to kiss but we had started out awkward. Here she was completely nude and here I am fully clothed. This was not going to do. I broke the kiss and stood up pulling her with me. I pulled back the sheets and laid her in them. I then took a step back and slowly started to undress myself all the while make sure I never broke eye contact with her. Kelly, my dirty-blond haired amazon beauty. Because of her size, she had had to develop a tough exterior that no one could penetrate. And then I came along and exposed her, broke her and then took her in and loved her. I got to see the tender side of my sweet amazon. I got to feel the full power of her passion.

Once I was undressed and holding her, I wanted to show her I had a gentler side as well. I kissed and nipped at her lips while slowly running my hands over her body. I wanted her to know I enjoyed the feel of her. I rolled over onto my back pulling her with me so she was on top. I allowed my hands to stroke her gently along her spine down to the curve of her ass where I cupped both cheeks and pulled them apart even so slightly. Nothing obscene, just something to arouse her slightly.

She moaned slightly while we kissed as my arms wrapped around her pulling her tight. I broke the kiss and started trailing more kissed along her jawline until I reached her neck and shoulder. She pulled back slightly and I saw the look of need in her eyes as well as the begging to be dominated.

I rolled back over on top of her and she wrapped her arms and legs around me clinging to me. I looked her in the eyes and she pleaded with me to fuck her like I owned her. I didn't wait for a second invitation. I lined myself up with her and drove into her with one thrust. She let out a moan and clung even tighter while pulling her knees up higher opening her legs up more. I cupped her head in my hands and grabbed two handfuls of hair as I rammed myself into her repeatedly.

My legs were burning from the exertion but I refused to slow down. I looked into her eyes and said, "You're mine now. Don't you ever forget it." and then slammed into her harder and faster trying to drive her into the mattress.

She cried out she was coming and begged me not to stop. I was too close to my own orgasm as I felt the tingling in my balls and let her know I was about to come. Then with one finally thrust I sent the first shot of my seed deep into her followed by another thrust and another. I did this for a total of six times until I collapsed, completely spent. Once I shrunk enough and slipped out, I rolled over onto my back and pulled Kelly onto me and laid her head on my shoulder.

She sighed contently as I held her. Still bearing the evidence of our lovemaking we fell asleep.