Dinner Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Julia and I were sitting at the table Kelly walked in and sat down next to me and kissed me on the cheek. Debby followed right behind her and still carrying her collar and sat on the other side of me and kissed my other cheek. Surely my girls weren't threatened by her?

Tammy came in and a minute later carrying a tray with sweet tea and five glasses. I waved mine off but made sure everyone else was settled before we began.

"Julia. May I call you Julia? I called you in today for a number of reasons. First to meet and assess your worth. Also, to bring you up to speed on a few assignments I'm working on. This first one has a very personal aspect to it. I want to play you a recording I made yesterday. Afterwards you may ask any questions you wish."

I played the audio clip as I held Debby close to me. I could feel her shaking as she relived the incident. Once the clip was over, I held up my hand to stop her. "As you can see. My last liaison officer failed me. This is part of the reason you have his job now. The second reason is because I was dissatisfied with him and the performance of his job as a peace officer. I'm telling you all this to see how you are going to respond. I like to get the measure of a person as I speak with them. Now ask any questions you have. I'm sure there are a number of them."

I could see Julia's mind racing to process all the information I had given her. Her first question would hopefully tell me exactly what kind of a person I would be dealing with.

"You're right. I have a ton of questions right now but I want to know, why me? I'm sure you had a choice of several other more qualified Detectives to choose from. And I guess my second question is why you even need a Liaison Officer to start with? Who are you?"

"Fair enough. We'll start with the first. Both your record and your accomplishments are impeccable. You should have been given your Detective's Shield long ago. The fact you kept fighting instead of giving up and moving away speaks volumes about your character. Plus, the fact it seemed to piss off your father." I smiled at her.

"Now on to the second question. Who am I? I guess you could call me an "independent" fixer of sorts, with ties to the highest levels of government within the state. There will be times when Kelly and I may disappear without notice for days or weeks at a time on a special task. We answer to no one except those we agree to work for, the good people of Texas and our own conscience.

"In time I'm certain you will eventually meet the Governor and the rest of the scum sucking pariah that inhabit the state capitol. You will also work side by side with Texas State Troopers and Texas Rangers. And then there will be times when you will come across someone like Debby here who you just heard in the audio clip.

"Have I answered your questions to your satisfaction?"

"Julia sat there stunned. "This is a real job? Not just some sort of way for my father to get me off the force?"

"I assure you the job is very real as are the threats." I said indicating the cane I held up. "And I can assure you, your father was very upset at my selection of you. I'm not sure what sort of family dynamic is going on and don't really care. What I do care about is how well you perform your duties. You are going to be my direct link to HPD. You will also be involved in a number of high-profile arrests if and when they happen. Make no mistake, you will make enemies working with me. But the power of your new friends will outweigh any problems they think they can cause you."

"Is this case with Debby our first assignment?"

"No. This one is... personal you can say. I called you in early because if things start to happen Monday, we are going to have to hit the ground running and I don't want to try and fill in all the blanks you may have, especially if bullets start flying." I held up a hand to stall her. "I don't expect any bullets to be flying but I would rather prepare for the worst case and be pleasantly surprised when it doesn't blow up in my face."

"That's a rather pessimistic point of view."

"Not really. Optimists are always disappointed. Pessimists are always surprised. I'm a realist. I see the world as it is in full living color. There is good and there is evil. People always see themselves as good and the other guy as bad. I'm both and live with the understanding my actions have consequences. Now as much as I would love to continue on with this philosophical debate, I hope you don't mind but these three lovely ladies and I have a prior commitment to spy on a couple of friends as they are on their first date together."

Tammy spoke up. "Detective, please forgive my husband. Sometimes he can be a bit abrupt."

"What she's trying to tell you in her own polite way is that I can be an asshole." I said interrupting my wife. "I don't always mean to be but my social skills can be as abrasive as 60 grit sandpaper at times."

"Robert." Tammy complained. "I was trying to be nice and invite the Detective with us as a sort of celebration on her promotion." Then turning back to Julia, "Please say you will join us? We're having a family celebration as well and it would be much more fun if you would. We are dining at Brennan's tonight."

"I really must bow out as I'm not dressed for Brennan's."

Tammy cut her off. "Nonsense. I'm positive we can find you something to wear here. Besides, this is a special night for Debby. Also, we need a witness to make the ceremony official. If you would allow us a few minutes to prepare we can hold the ceremony then all dress for dinner."

Without waiting on an answer, she stood up and gestured for Kelly and Debby to follow her. I have no idea what Tammy is playing at here but something told me I needed to find out. Julia looked at me trying to gauge what was happening. I just shook my head.

After a couple of minutes, I stood in the center of the room and barked out, "Ladies. Present yourselves."

Tammy and Kelly walked into the room side by side naked as the day they were born except for their collars. Debby followed behind carrying hers in her hands. Once Tammy and Kelly were in front of me, they opened a space between them for Debby and all three ladies knelt down into presentation pose. Debby raised her collar to me.

I took it from her and commanded, "Display Pose."

Debby jumped up and through her hands behind her head. She was practically glowing.

"Debby from the first night I rescued you, your well-being has been my responsibility. By accepting my collar, you are telling the world you are mine and you trust me with your life and well-being. Step forward and be claimed as mine now and forever."

Debby had tears running down her cheeks as she stepped forward. At first glance someone would think she was being forced to do this until you noticed her beautiful smile stretching across her face. I placed the collar on her and kissed her deeply. She was reluctant to break the kiss but we had time for fun later.

"Presentation Pose." I growled out.

She dropped back to the floor. I looked at all three ladies and smiled. "Tonight, is the night of the Big Date. I want you in the dresses and shoes I have laid out for you. We are going to eat at the owners table tonight so we can keep a discreet eye on the two lovebirds and offer assistance when needed. Jack is out of practice and I am going to rely on your expertise to help him along. Guide the staff when needed. A timely interruption is just as important as pulling them back."

All three ladies stood gracefully and kissed me before disappearing into the back to get dressed. Tammy grabbed Julia's hand and literally pulled her to the back with her. I have no idea what she has in mind but God help us all if she thinks I'm collaring a fourth.

Thirty minutes later, after I had also showered and shaved, Debby and Kelly presented themselves before me looking every bit as beautiful as ever. Debby was a little nervous about having to take her collar off but I assured her it was fine. I didn't want to tell them just yet but I was looking at getting all three ladies a permanent necklace to wear while in public. I was still arguing with the jeweler over the design though.

Next came Tammy and as always, she took my breath away. She turned and presented Julia. As she came around the corner, I felt my jaw drop. I knew she was a beautiful woman but what stood before me caused me to want to cancel dinner and take all four of them to the playroom.

Gathering my composure, a cast a sly glance at Tammy. I don't know what game she's playing but something was up. I was determined to find out what it was.

"All I can say is that I will be the most envied man at the restaurant tonight. You all look absolutely gorgeous. Shall we go?"

Tammy stepped up and kissed me then walked towards the door. Kelly followed Tammy with a kiss of her own and Debby followed. Julia looked a scared as if she was supposed to kiss me as well. I just smiled and gestured her to follow my loves towards the door.

Traffic was light and we parked in the back and walked to the kitchen door. I know these ladies were expecting to make a grand entrance and normally I would have encouraged them to as they were dressed to dazzle but tonight was all about Jack and Hilda.

After I knocked on the door a man opened it up and ushered us in. The smells coming from the kitchen just made my mouth water and I'm sure the ladies were feeling the same. The man who met us at the door guided us through the kitchen and set us at a table off to the side. Most people hate being seated by the kitchen door at a restaurant as the traffic can be distracting but sitting and eating in the kitchen itself while watching your food being prepared is a rare treat. The Chef was our own personal waitstaff tonight and he informed me that my special guests had already arrived and were enjoying the salad he had selected for them.

I asked what he recommended tonight for us. He said if it was just me, he would drive me to Taco Bell and kick me out. But the four lovely ladies sitting with me he wasn't sure there was anything he could create to compete with their beauty. What a suck up. It also pissed me off I didn't think of it first.

I've never seen a woman swoon before but if the reaction they gave him was any indication, they were swooning. Tammy excused herself for a moment claiming she had to powder her nose and grabbed our chef by the arm as he led her away. I asked the ladies if they were having a good time so far and all three agreed they were.

Tammy returned a short time later. I could tell something was wrong but she was keeping a brave face up so I let her have her illusion. For tonight at least. In the morning we were going to have a family meeting and I was going to get to the bottom of this.

For her part Tammy kept the conversation rolling along as only she could. Most of her question were directed towards Julia, of course. I hope she took my warning to heart about Tammy grilling her. The chef arrived and began to prepare our salads for us at our table. Without asking, he prepared each lady her own special salad he said was to complement each unique palette. When it came to my turn, I told him if he recommended Taco Bell again, I would make sure he ran all the way to the border on foot with me chasing him. He laughed and said two old fogies like us would have a heart attack before we made it out of the parking lot. This earned a round of laughter from the ladies. I had to smile at the joke as well.

The rest of the dinner was just as wonderful and we kept getting updates from the wait staff on the progress of the date. Jack had her laughing at one point then they were holding hands at another point. Everything seemed to be going fine until Jack and Hilda came charging into the kitchen and started railing on me about interfering in their date. I just sat back and let them go on until they finally ran out of steam. I introduced them to Julia and it was Jack and Hilda's turn to look stunned as they realized there was a new person they didn't recognize. I then introduced her as Det Julia Carpenter, my new HPD Liaison Officer. Both Jack and Hilda paled at the news. I then broke out laughing as I asked them to sit with us for a minute before they called it a night as we were having an after-dinner aperitif.

"Robert, I know you don't like to talk about what you do for a living." Hilda tried to ask.

I cut her off before she could finish the question. "And for good reason." I added sadly. "For lack of a better choice of words, I help people. Sometimes it's financially like Chef Steven here and then sometimes it's like West Texas."

"And then it's sometimes like you're helping us." Hilda added.

I just shrugged. She could have meant it as with the date as I hope Det Carpenter understood it but I think her meaning had a much larger scope.

"And just how specifically is he helping you?" Julia asked. Damn she didn't miss much.

"Besides getting our Houses in order?"

I looked pointedly at Julia, "Be careful which rabbit holes you wonder down, Alice. Some of them do not always take you to places you want to end up."

"You mean as with the collaring ceremony I witnessed earlier this evening?"

It was Jack and Hilda's turn to show delight while Chef Steven looked confused.

"You did? Debby finally accepted your collar?" Hilda asked completely ignoring Chef standing off behind her. Debby beamed in delight as I just nodded. "Yes, Debby is now officially mine."

"Oh, this calls for a celebration." Jack piped up "Actually, as I see it you have three celebrations to hold. Especially since you didn't get to celebrate the claiming of your first two. Now it's perfect as you can celebrate for all three at once as it should have been from the beginning."

I cast a look at Tammy and she looked tired. Hilda followed my gaze and stopped as she looked closer at Tammy.

Jack picked up his phone and started to dial. "I know just the place we need to go. And this time..." He stopped when Hilda placed a hand on his arm and looked at her.

Following Hilda's gaze, the same as she had done with me, Jack looked at Tammy and stopped. It was as if all the air had been sucked out of the room when Jack started to ask Tammy the one question I didn't want to hear. The one question I wasn't ready to hear. The one question I don't think I would ever be ready to hear. FUCK!!!!! I screamed inside my head.

Tammy raised her hand and stopped him. "Tonight is a night of celebration and love and that is exactly what we are doing here. Two friends have finally found each other," as she gestures at Jack and Hilda. "And Debby has finally come to us on her own terms. This is a night we should cherish forever. Tomorrow has its own worries as well as good news and I for one will want to hear how the date has gone.

"Would you all quit looking at me as if I'm already dead. I have a minor thyroid issue that my doctor back home is going to take care of in a couple of weeks. He's told me it's nothing to be too concerned about. I just need to watch my diet and take some supplements until I go in for day surgery. All you all happy now?"

No. No, I am not happy. No, I am not happy because I know she is lying. I understand it's for everyone else's benefit but it's still a lie.

"Jack, would it make you feel better if I set up an appointment with you as well?" Tammy asked.

"I want to see you in my office first thing Monday morning." He replied in that tone he used while seeing patients.

"Done. Now, I believe you mentioned something about celebrating tonight and the place to go?" Tammy said cheerfully.

"Jack, as much as I enjoy your witty banter and sparkling personality, I need to get my lovely ladies home. We plan on celebrating tonight by christening our new playroom."

"It's finished?" Jack asked excitedly.

"It is and no, you do not get to invite yourself over tonight." I laughed.

"Tammy, you do realize your husband is an asshole, right?" he laughed

"Of course, he is." the entire tabled answered as one.

I was never going to win against this crowd as I made a big show of hanging my head in defeat. Tammy was right. Tomorrow had its own worries and we would deal with them in the morning. Tonight, we had celebrating to do and I needed to see what else Tammy had up her sleeve. Something told me I had better buckle up because she had an E-ticket ride planned for tonight.

I made sure the wait staff was well compensated for the effort they put out this evening. More than once they went above and beyond in order to make this evening special. After our good byes I looked at my three and smiled. Then I noticed Julia was looking very comfortable and quite natural within the mix.

Tammy had made sure Julia sat in the front on the way back to the house as she had on the way to dinner. Once we arrived Tammy made it very clear my plans of christening the playroom were going to put on hold for at least this evening as I had a prior engagement in the Master bedroom with Kelly. She grabbed Debby and Julia and said they were going to christen it tonight.

I stood there looking as stupid as I felt. Tammy. My Wife. The woman I'd been married to for fifteen years informed me she was going to take a walk on the feminine side. Kelly walked up to me taking my hand in hers. What kind of fool would I be if I didn't make Kelly scream in orgasm at least twice tonight. That was a rhetorical question. You do not need to answer that.

As I shut the front door, I shouted out loudly so I made it very clear what I expected. "What are the rules of the house in regards to clothing?"

Kelly, standing beside me, immediately started to strip. From the hallway, Tammy poked her head around the corner and said we are to be naked at all times. Does this mean you are going to spank us tomorrow?" she asked with a gleam in her eyes.

Oh, was I going to enjoy tomorrow. "And don't think for one minute I'm not going to punish you for lying tonight at the restaurant. Now go have fun." I smiled.

Tammy ducked her head back around the corner and before I could reach her, she sent her dress flying back towards us. I'm not sure what's gotten into her but it was exciting.

I grabbed Kelly and pulled her close so I could look into her eyes. "Tell me my brave, beautiful lover. What fantasy do you have that you wish me to try and fulfill?"

Kelly looked down sheepishly. "Anything? Even if it sounds silly?"

I pulled Kelly closer to me. "Kelly, my precious little one. Please tell me what I can do for you."

"Can I wake up in your arms tomorrow?" she asked shyly.

I pulled back a little to take in all her features. "Your desire is to wake up in my arms in the morning?" I asked somewhat disbelieving.

"I knew you would find it silly."

"It not that I find it silly. I just don't understand?" I questioned.

Before you came along, anytime I was with a guy it was usually just a wham bam, thank you ma'am and out the door he went. You came along and any time we are together it's usually been the four of us. I don't mean that in a bad way but it's just that sometimes I still feel like the third wheel so to speak. The only time I've ever had you to myself was a couple of weeks while out west and you had to be shot in order for me to get that."

"I... I'm sorry Kelly. I should have seen your need. Don't get me wrong as laying up in that little hospital bed was very intimate but also quite cramped and the apartment in Austin didn't really allow us enough time. I would love for you to wake up in my arms tomorrow morning. But in the meantime," I started.

"In the meantime." She parroted.

I play spanked her and scowled.

"Can you make love to me like you did Debby?"

"No. But I can make love to you like I would Kelly. I told Debby and I'm telling you the same thing. This is no competition or comparison between you three..."