Dinner, Dildos and Fun

Story Info
Dinner turns into a fulfillment of a sexual fantasy.
1.3k words
3.98
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers

Once again, I am doing my writings. And as I have told you before, using my toys as I do brings me a tremendous amount of creativity, sensual creativity and erotic creativity.

I am wearing my black lingerie and having a glass of wine as I begin to write.

Jim and Tara are a relatively new couple. They have only been on a few dates, but Tara is ready to move forward and explore exciting times with Jim. At dinner one evening she beginnings to rub his thigh while they are waiting for their cocktails to be served. Jim is a bit surprised because Tar seems so refined and shy, but he is very receptive to her advances. He leaned into her and kissed her and told her he had thought so much of spending more "personal, quiet, sensual" time with her. She smiled at him and told him obviously she has been thinking that as well.

Jim is now having many thoughts running through his mind and hoping that Tara has the same thoughts!

Dinner is now served and they are talking of the sexual things that they have thought about. Jim is very surprised that Tara is talking about dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps and sucking his cock. One of the things she is very hesitate about discussing is taking all of his cum in her mouth, swallowing it. But she thinks, why not, if he says no, it's his loss, as well as mine but his greatly. So, she tells him that she has thought about this and he is so intrigued and told her most women don't like to do that. She told him she does and wants his, so very much. Now Jim thinks, let me tell her my thoughts since we are being so open. He does and tells her he I'd like to kiss you with your mouth full of my cum. I want to swallow some of it as well. She is so thrilled that she can hardly hold back her enthusiasm.

Tara continues to tell Jim, that she would like to have him watch her with her dildo. She reaches great pleasure sitting on her dildo. She can control the in and out movements to her pussy and can rub her tits and nipples and clit as she does this. With this comment Jim can hardly maintain his excitement in thinking of all of this. At the same time, she asks Jim if he would be will to stroke his cock and tweak his nipples as he watches her. He is in total agreement.

Tara and Jim slow down a bit and finish their dinner. They decide to go to her house as that is where her "toys" are and continue this discussion and hopefully more.

As they arrive at Tara's house, Jim takes Tara in his arms and very sensually kisses her and removes her jacket and is thrilled to see the beautiful black corset. She slips out of her skirt to reveal black satin panties and beautiful lace top stockings. Jim is not sure what to do now, he has a secret himself that he has not revealed. Tara reaches to take off his shirt and rubs his nipples and begins to lower her head and begin sucking them. Jim is so wrapped up in the amazing feeling he forgets what he has on under his jeans. Tar begins to unzip his jeans a slowly inserts her hand. She looks up at Jim and smiles and hugs him. He is wearing satin underwear. She is sucking his nipples as she lowers his jeans. As his pants fall to the floor, she is even more excited. Not only is his underwear satin, but lace and it is ladies' lingerie. Jim is startled not knowing what to do at this point. He is so embarrassed, but Tara gently rubs his erect cock in the pink satin panties and kisses his cock through the panties. She looks at him and tells him she is in awe that he would wear these. She had no idea but is so excited by the fact that he is wearing pink lace and satin panties.

Jim is not sure just how to react but he reaches for her tits bulging over her corset and caresses and fondles them and begins to kiss them. Tara begins to moan leaning her head back, her tits pushing up and her pussy rubbing against Jim's hard erect cock. She reaches to his cock and begins to jerk him off. This is so more than either of them had thought would happen tonight. But they are not stopping now. This is a true fantasy come true.

They continue to fondle one another. Jim has unhooked and removed Tara's corset and fully hold her tits. Her nipples are so hard and so ready to be sucked. His are still very hard and very very erect.

Tara tells him to just have a seat, she wants him to see her using her "toys" as she refers to them. Her cock is one of her favorites. She very erotically removes her black satin panties. She reaches for her cock and lubes it a bit. Standing in front of Jim, she inserts it into her pussy, she is fondling her clit and her tits with her other hand and so enjoying this. She begins to go to the chair in the room, sitting on it with the cock, in and out, she is fucking herself with her cock.

She tells Jim, continue to rub and stroke your cock, tweak your nipples, watch me. Tara wants to watch him. He does and she can now see his precum at the tip of his cock. They are both so thrilled and so excited watching one another.

Tara pulls the cock out of her pussy; she now starts to lick off her juices from the cock and suck it. Jim is still stroking his cock and the precum is soaking the head of his hard strong cock. Tara rubs her cock along his lips, she tells him, open your mouth, you need to taste and lick this. Taste me she tells him. Jim does and begins to suck the tip of the cock.

With that Tara kneels in front of Jim and takes his cock in her mouth. She begins to lick the precum off the tip of his cock. She licks up and down his shaft feeling the hard warm cock. She can feel the throbbing and knowing full well he is going to be ready to cum soon, very soon. She takes his cock fully in her mouth, she can taste the precum, she can feel the warmth and the hardness.

Then the pause just before cumming, she very gently and slowly removes his cock from her mouth and sprays his cum on his chest and on her tits. She holds his cock ensuring that she has emptied it completely before going to his nipples to lick the cum off of them. Then going a bit further to kiss him with whatever cum she has in her mouth that she has not swallowed.

Tara then moves to place her nipple in Jims's mouth for him to suck off the cum and kiss her. She lays on the sofa and asks him to suck her tits, she wants to feel a nipplegasm from him, he complies and begin sucking and licking her tits. Tara moves her hand to her pussy and begins to rub and fondle her clit and with all of that yes, another amazing nipplegasm.

They are both so exhausted but so thoroughly satisfied and in awe of what each of them shared in so many ways. They have decided that this will be just the first of many exciting dinners, evenings and fulfilling sexually fantasies! They curl up together on the bed and fall asleep with great thoughts of a wonderful, exciting, erotic evening.

JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers