Dinner for the boss

Story Info
Dinner for the boss, happy ending.
2k words
3.31
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure you have everything ready for tonight babe?" Trudy asked.

"Yes babes, don't worry. Your manager will be wined and dined and will have fun." He replied.

She gave him a hug and kisses his lips.

"I am off to get ready, have a soak." She hurriedly said and left the kitchen dinning space, leaving him to unpack the shopping and to start dinner.

He was hoping she would get the job, with a huge pay rise and new office. He wanted tonight to be perfect for her.

He started cooking. Preparing the table and creating a relaxed atmosphere for the whole room. After a few hours it was already and prepared. He just had time to shower and change into jeans and T-shirt. Coming downstairs, he heard the front doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." He shouted back upstairs.

"Thanks." Came the reply from the bedroom.

He opened the front door and a smartly dressed, mid 30s', woman was at the door, holding a bottle of wine. She looked at him and smiled.

"Hi, I am Chrissie."

"Oh hello, please come in, Trudy is just finishing getting ready." He invited her in. She slipped off her black jacket and he hung it up. She was dressed in a grey short, work style skirt and red blouse.

"Hope you don't mind?" she asked, slipping her high heeled shoes off bent down to put them next to the front door, and then undoing her shoulder length red hair, so it fell freely over her shoulders.

"Been at work all day and my feet and head are hurting, if I was bold enough, I would slip these off as well." Pulling her tights.

"Hi Boss." Trudy playfully called out, walking down the stairs. She was wearing a short, cotton yellow dress, her favourite. Her red panties were barely visible through the cotton fabric and her breasts indicated she was topless underneath.

"Hello you." Chrissie replied, smiling. "Nice dress, new?"

"Not really. I don't get much time to dress up at the moment."

"Aw please, have this." Chrissie handover the bottle of wine.

"Thank you, come on through, dinner won't be long." He said leading them both through to the dinning / kitchen room.

He poured them both a tall glass of white wine and left them to chatter, while he finished with the cooking.

"Do you mind if I use the bathroom to freshen up?" Chrissie asked.

Trudy showed her where it was and then came back down.

"Looks promising, so far babes." She indicated, patting his bum. She stole a quick kiss from his lips as Chrissie came back into the room, holding her tights.

"Hmm, that's better, I really needed to take them off." She put the tights in her handbag ad sat at the table sipping the wine. She and Trudy chatted while he served dinner up and took to the table, lit the candles in the middle and served them both.

The evening went on well and the wine ran freely as they chatted. He collected the plates and cleared away the first course. As he stood at the sink washing the pots, he heard Trudy ask, "Any more wine?"

He fetched another bottle from the fridge and walked over to the table, pulled the cork out and started to pour the wine, first into Chrissie glass then Trudy's. Chrissie was sitting at the table with her legs slightly apart and he could see a far bit of thigh and a glimpse of pink coloured panties. He felt a stir in his groin but was caught staring by Trudy.

She gasped then giggled. "Hmm horny babe?" Looking at his face then his groin and licking her lips. Chrissie looked up and laughed as well.

He turned and went back to the kitchen; blushing Trudy followed him.

"Babe, what were you thinking? She's my boss and I really don't want anything to go wrong tonight, OK?"

"Yes babe, sorry."

She reached down and grasped his groin. "Keep this in check or else." Squeezing his balls. He winced.

She left him to do the dishes and sat giggling and chatting with Chrissie.

Few minutes later Trudy returned, she put her arms round his waist and hugged him.

"Sorry babe, I am so nervous and didn't mean to be nasty." She exclaimed.

"OK forgiven." He replied, then stiffen as he felt her hands sneaking down to his jeans. He felt her pop the button on his waist, pull both sides apart and felt his zipped slide down.

"Babe!"

"Yes babe?"

"What are you doing? The neighbours can see, and your boss is just behind us at the table."

He tried to cross his legs, but she had pulled his jeans further apart exposing his black pants. Looking over his shoulder down to his groin, she playfully pulled his underwear open, peeking a look at his cock. She reached down and gently, playfully pulled his cock up, exposing the tip over his brief's waistline.

"Hmm for me babe?" she teasingly asked, gently rolling her thumb over his tip. His cock twitched and he could feel a semi forming.

"Hmm babe, yes, more please." She begged. Slowly she slid her hand down his pants and started to stroke his shaft.

He tried to object and turn round but she forced him to stay where he was. Slowly more of his cock grew and peeped over the top of his pants. He was blushing and groaning as she stroked him to a full erection. She stopped when she could feel he was hard.

"Very nice babe." She complimented him on his show. He felt so hot with shame.

"You know what would be better you two?" Chrissie shouted from the table.

"Hmm don't tell me, let me guess." Trudy asked.

She grabbed hold of his jeans and pulled them down to his thighs, exposing his black briefs, firm buttocks. He was grateful he was facing away so his cock was not on show.

She whispered in his ear, "Take them off, take them off now babe, please."

"Wow!" Chrissie exclaimed. "Nice underwear."

He slowly took his jeans off and Trudy took them. He pulled his T-shirt down, but it didn't cover his bum, nor he fears his erect cock. Slowly he adjusted his pants to cover his cock. Trudy left him to finish the washing up.

"Bring us some more wine please!" Trudy ordered about 10 minutes later. "And some dessert please."

"Can I have my jeans back first please?"

"No, you can serve us like you are and be warned we will know if you get excited again." Laughed Trudy and Chrissie together.

Blushing he turned and faced them. His erection dwindling to a semi in his tight pants. He brought their desert and wine over as the woman giggled at his embarrassment.

"Hmm very nice." Chrissie complimented him. "Almost a handful." She commented, slipping her hand under his cover balls and gently rolled them between her finger and thumb. He started to panic and pant gently as he felt his cock give him up as it stirred. She looked at his face as she continued to roll them, licking her lips.

He stepped away and crossed to Trudy, who was already reaching out for her drink. However, she pretended to slip and accidentally grabbed his semi. "Opps." She mocked.

"Babe? Is your underwear wet from the washing up or have you got precum?" She asked stroking his bulge.

"Let's see shall we!" she ordered, pretending to be angry. Before he could stop her, she had grabbed the waist band of his briefs and tugged them down to his thighs. His cock bounced up the swelled to a full erection. She giggled. Chrissie mocked a shock of surprise.

"Well can tell you liked that and yes.... you have, haven't you?... hmm I see precum in those pants you naughty boy."

Trudy pulled his pants to his ankle and demanded he take them off. She grabbed his balls and twisted them until he obliged her and hand them over.

His cock was hard and erect as they both looked at his face, then his cock, then laughed out. Trudy disappeared upstairs while Chrissie forced him to stand there erect. Teasing him with ideas she would do to him. Trudy reappeared and gave him a pair of her white sports panties to put on. Pulling them on he felt relief to being covered but became aware of his visible penis line through the tight white cotton fabric. They laughed more.

"He looks hot standing there, come here." Chrissie said, grabbing his t-shirt and pulling him close. She pulled his panties open and locked inside, licked her lips before sliding a dessert spoon of ice cream down. It dropped onto the tip of cock and then slowly slide down his shaft before settling above his balls. He felt everything freeze as she slapped his panties back. The ice creams spread and started to melt running down his balls between his thighs. Trudy rubbed her hand over his groin feeling the ice cream seep through the cotton.

"Oh dear, you do have messy balls!" she giggled. Chrissie watched laughing. He felt the sticky cream seeping though and down his legs.

"Do you mind?" Chrissie asked Trudy pointing at his panties.

"No, please do." Trudy replied.

Chrissie beckoned him over to stand in front of her. As she was sitting, she had a splendid view of his groin and semi-transparent panties threatening to totally expose his cock. She licked her lips, and looked up into his face, as she dipped two fingers into her glass of red wine and slowly rubbed them over his white panties and cock. She did this a few times until his white panties were now a crimson pink and his cock was showing through.

"Oh, dear so clumsy of me I have split some wine." She mocked. Leaning close she began to lick his cock through his panties, then swirled her tongue over his tip.

"Shit!" he thought. "That did feel so hot." His cock responded to the attention and hardened quickly, again his tip pointing over the top of his pantie's waistband. Chrissie saw this and began licking his naked cock, then gently began sucking on the tip.

His natural response was to buck his hips and hold Chrissie head closer hoping for a long orgasm. Chrissie responded by reaching round and tugged his panties down to his ankles. His cock was now free and hard. He blushed as she looked at him.

"What are you doing babe?" Trudy demanded to know, smacking his hands away from Chrissies' head.

"She not going to help you. In fact, you can jerk off here and now in front of us. Go on you perv." She demanded.

"Yeah! kneel and jerk." Chrissie joined in.

He slowly sank to his knees and started to grip his cock. The two girls giggled and gave him instructions.

"Slowly babe, let's see your foreskin slide back and forth. Oh, and cup those balls."

"That's it, now jerk a bit faster and harder, up and down your shaft, squeeze those balls you perv."

"Come babe, jerk faster, Watch his cum face Chrissy, so sexy."

He obeyed and jerked faster and harder, he felt his orgasm building and tried to fight it.

"When he cums, count how many times he squirts, jerk faster." Trudy ordered, leaning in cupped his balls gently giving them a squeeze.

He felt his resistance die and then his body stiffen, his cock jerked then he squirted warm cum out.

"1...2...3...4....5...6...7. YEEEEESSSSS!" The girls both cheered.

He was trying to stand up, but Trudy blocked him.

"Here's is the funny bit Chrissie, watch this." Thuy both watched his cock as it finished dripping the last of the cum then slowly soften and shrank. They both giggled.

"Aw so sweet, like a little birdie." Chrissie said and gently stroked his cock once more. He could feel her warm breath over his cock as she gently pulled his panties back up. Patted his cock and felt the cotton dampen.

Chrissie stayed for another or so, he was forced to stay in just his wet panties and T-shirt for the rest of the evening as the girls smirked and made comments to him. They made him jerk again for their amusement.