All Comments on 'Dinner Interrupted'

by Concerto_in_A

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Please comment and vote. Does the story go on?

Please, no.

cowbullscowbullsover 11 years ago
not believable

If I followed this correctly, only one of the men came in the wife. Hell, he didn't come at all. That's totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kinda weird

The biggest problem is that it seems we are in the middle of the story. Why was this happening? Who were the two men and silent woman? I guess a second story would be necessary to answer these questions.

boaman007boaman007over 11 years ago
Like it

I think it was well written and a great story! Thanks for sharing, can't wait for more?

Concerto_in_AConcerto_in_Aover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Boaman007

The story was intended to be, as another commented, "weird". I'm interested in how far a writer can go. So many of these stories are all too predictable. I'd like to play w/ the story line to see what readers are interested in. Be on the lookout for two new stories, "New Moon" and "Five Bright Smiles". Both are non-consent. They are written, but I'm putting up "An Unorthodox Sales Contest" a chapter at a time and want to keep readers focused there before I start the new ones. Both of those two are considerably shorter. I expect to expand on both "Dinner Interrupted" and "All Night Cafe" when I get time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConcerto_in_A@Concerto_in_A
A writer for many years, I enjoy having readers tell me how they feel about my stories.