Dinner is at 6 Pt. 02

Story Info
I come over for the promised dinner.
2.8k words
4.57
5.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner had been delicious.

Fresh bread, salad, an oven chicken that could make your feet curl. The works.

I was leaning back, sighing, letting the chair take most of my weight that I had gained from the intoxicating meal. Camie and Cleo talked to one another as they filled their glasses with more wine. They had been sipping all night, probably draining at most three glasses together, enough to relax but not enough to get even tipsy.

Camie had come over and had cleared my plate as I leaned back. She was wearing a navy blouse and beige pants. The blouse was more risqué than she would normally wear, as she dipped to collect my plate, I was given a free view of her breasts. Even as she made her way back to the kitchen, I was given a front row seat to her ass, the beige pants practically painted on. It was a great ass.

I had great memories with that ass. Camie had recently undergone an awakening to a very particular fetish: straight men. Specifically, straight men using her, a lesbian, for their own sexual satisfaction. Of course, this wasn't something you trusted with just anyone and that's where I came(heh) in (heh two).

Cleo clearing her throat from opposite the table, ripped me from my memories and Camie's ass as I sheepishly brought my gaze back to appropriate things instead of another woman's wife's ass.

It wasn't like Cleo was ignorant of her wife's extramarital activates. In fact, they had talked to both a sex therapist and each other before trying this. I even sent the aftermath pictures and videos over to her. They had been well received. That being said, staring blatantly at another person's wife is just bad taste. It was just that you had to remain mindful of what is okay and what isn't.

"It was a nice ass." I said sheepishly, trying to meet her eyes.

"She has a fantastic ass." She replied, her tone level.

That's how Cleo was. Everything from her clothes, attitude, hell even her breathing was level. She was consistently poised, a woman of control and power. That's what attracted Camie to her in the first place. Not to say Cleo was no fun, she knew how to have a good time alright.

Even now, I was seeing the gleam of a smirk in her eyes that told me she was playing with me. Cleo was an incredibly attractive woman, she usually dressed nice and neat. Tonight, she had gone business casual. A plain white dress shirt, sleeves rolled combined with a fashion forward pair of business slacks. Even still, I doubt I would see this combination in the workplace, the shirt dipped unreasonably low and the slacks hugged the lower body too snuggly.

Camie and Cleo's attire for the night had been more on the revealing side than usual, I noted. There was also an undertone of tension that seemed to be accompanying the meal. The girls had been up to something tonight.

"What about my ass, do you like it?" Cleo asked, the smirk still staying in her eye.

"I-I suppose." I stumbled out. Cleo was beginning to smile more openly now as she saw me shift uncomfortably. She was playing with me and she was aggressive.

"Come on, check it out." She said, beginning to stand up.

I felt like prey as she started to come around the table. I knew Cleo, these were the games she liked to play, she played them with Camie all the time. It's what caused her to be able to keep up with her.

As she reached my side, she started to pose herself, giving me the best view of her ass. She had a great one. It's shape and size were great.

"How is it?" She asked as though she already knew the answer.

"It's a great ass." I told her.

"Want to touch it?"

As Cleo asked, I heard Camie coming back into the room. Her footsteps had stopped, even though I couldn't see it I knew her eyes were on the scene before her.

"I would be honored." I said, standing up.

Cleo was taller than me and as I stood to my full height, she smirked a little more as she bent down lower. She even wiggled it a little. I had never seen this side of Cleo before, the aggressive flirtation, the teasing, it was intoxicating. No wonder Camie had fallen for her hard.

Speaking of Camie, I glanced over as I felt up her wife. She was staring at my hands and her wife. Cleo and Camie seemed to be staring at each other, communicating in the way that long-term couples do.

"Anything else you want to touch?" Cleo asked, her voice lifting at the end.

Camie still hadn't said anything. Which was good, we had an agreed upon safe word after all.

"I absolutely do."

Cleo turned around, this time standing tall. She was only a few inches taller than me, but she lorded over me with all she could. Even so, I found that I didn't mind as much when she started unbuttoning her shirt.

Cleo was always poised, remarkably so, and her clothes always reflected this. Her hair was always kept in a tight ponytail, her shirt and pants crisp, her jewelry pristine and minimal.

The crisp shirt was now unbuttoned and was left open. The silver earrings and small necklace remained as did the tight ponytail.

Her breasts were delicious. They were amazing. The size, the slope, and as I held them in my hands, the heft. I only now realized that she hadn't been wearing a bra. Her breasts molded to my hands as I cupped them, they were undeniably soft. My thumbs played with her nipples, her face flickering as the physical stimulation made them hard.

I had already been insanely hard this entire experience but the idea that I played even an assisting role in turning on the lesbian gave my dick a whole different dimension. I was lucky my pants didn't rip.

I knew I wasn't the reason Cleo was being sexually aggressive. It was Camie. They both had the fetish of being used by a man, but the fetish went one level higher; being cucked. Cleo and Camie had found that while being used by a man for sexual gratification was good, being used and having your partner watch was even hotter.

Still, I was the vehicle and was happy to be driven. Vroom, vroom.

"You've been holding unto James' dessert for some time now. Why don't you set it down?"

I was vaguely aware of a plate being set on the table as I engrossed myself with Cleo's breasts. It must have been the dessert Camie had gone to get. I hope it wasn't ice cream or anything like that. With how good dinner had been, I had been looking forward to it.

"Sit down." She commanded me after Camie had sat down the plate. I sat.

"Why don't you enjoy your dessert and I'll enjoy you." Cleo said, getting on her knees, pawing at my pants near the crotch area. As she went over my bulge, her hand did hesitate a bit and I saw a brief moment when her eyes got big before they returned to normal.

You couldn't pay to swipe the smile that appeared on my face.

The dessert on my plate was a brownie. It had the oozy, gooeyness of freshly baked. A silver of gold that cracked along must have been caramel. It was going to be a good brownie.

I had been so entrenched in the brownie I hadn't even noticed when Cleo had wiggled my pants off together with my underwear. Really, I only noticed when I felt her hot tongue start to lick me from top to bottom.

"Ooooh," I moaned out. It was har not to. For a lesbian, Cleo really knew her way around a dick. Her hot tongue slipped and whipped around my penis coating me in a slimy film.

Once done with playing around with my shaft, I felt her hands began to slowly pump me as she circled her lips over my head. The red-hot of her lips standing out brightly from the bulb of my penis, before it disappeared in her mouth.

I could feel my breath catch in my throat and I wasn't the only one either. Camie had long since stripped off her tight pants, the bottom tip of the triangle of her panties damp. Cleo still hadn't given her permission to remove them yet.

Still, my focus was on Cleo as she bobbed up and down, her eyes keeping contact with mine. Every grunt and moan of mine seemed to dare her to go deeper, stay longer, grow warmer, and get wetter.

I bit down on more brownie, each bite I took was to stifle my moans more at this point than anything. The last bite taunted me, my hands circled around the morsel but unable to pick it up. At last, fighting past the pleasure, I pick up the brownie. I bring it up to my mouth, my lips basically touching it at this point when Cleo made her move.

Taking her hands that were stroking my cock, she slammed them on my legs and basically forced my legs open far more than they had previously been. Like a snake, she swallowed my balls. The immense heat and pleasure as she gargled my balls pulled me over the edge and I shot like a geyser.

My breath was ragged. My vision had gone hazy since she had been on my balls and it was only now that shapes were beginning to make sense to me. As the haze eft my eyes and my vision became normal, I took in the aftermath.

Cleo had been quick and had taken most of my shot in her mouth, only a bit landing on her cheek and chest. It was a glorious sight. She must have left my balls as she reliazed I had ventured into climax and moved just in time.

Still, as she licked her palm from some stray and stood to her full height again, I felt my dick struggle to come back to a standing salute to her majesty. Grinning down at me like she had just won a championship, she reached over and popped the last morsel of my brownie into her mouth. Chewing as she went, she walked over to Camie.

She brought out her finger and begin to trace up her throat to her neck to her jaw. From there she was like psychic as she willed Camie from sitting to standing. Once she had her as tall as Camie went, she kissed her. Not a simple peck, but lips, tongue, teeth of a kiss. She kissed her like it was a matter of life or death.

As their lips intwined, I could still see a glint of my cum on the corner of Cleo's mouth. The idea of my cum mixing between the two of them was heavenly as was the display of lesbian kissing.

Cleo was clearly enjoying herself as she separated from Camie. One hand was still on her as she surveyed us, enjoying the control she had over of us both.

"I think it's time for the bedroom now."

Cleo and Camie's bedroom was nicely put together. Their walls were painted a little green, cabinets a deep brown, every step felt more like walking into a forest.

Cleo had laid down on their bed, a white cloud in the midst of that forest. She had stripped off the remainder of her clothes. Like Camie the previous day, she was clean of any hair.

Cleo grinned up from the bed to me. Her breasts were mid-sized droplets, dozens of little moles and freckles dotted her body. Her legs were spread and the welcoming glaze of wetness coated the region between.

My erection came back with a vengeance as I saw the treat in front of me.

Camie, meanwhile had taken a seat and was watching us as we grew closer. I saw her hand reach down. She's was going to enjoy herself to this.

When I was nearly on top of Cleo, I felt her grasp my cock. Her fingers were warm as she lightly stroked me, guiding me. I felt the warmness of her and the wetness as she braced me against her entrance, not yet wanting me to enter fully.

Groaning and unable to contain myself anymore, I slide forward. Cleo must have anticipated this, lifting me so I slide over. She kept me there, and I, unable to stop kept on thrusting back and forth, sliding over and over.

"I can feel you on my clit." She whispered into my ear. My rhythmic thrusts moving a bit faster as her warm breath started to become raspier and frantic. Our breath started mixing together as we grinded close to one another, I stared, mesmerized, as her tits bounced up and down as we moved into each other.

"I want you inside me."

"I want inside of you."

I watched, eyes wide with anticipation as she took my cock and started to ease it inside her entrance. I almost came as soon as I was in. The inside of her was warm, pulsating, I felt the walls firm around my cock, holding me.

I watched Cleo as she studied herself, now penetrated. A look of confusion plastered her face as she got used to the feeling of me inside. I didn't move letting her get used to cock.

"It's so warm." She murmured at last. "Okay, you can move."

I nodded. Taking it slow, I pushed the rest of the way in. I gave her a few seconds now, letting her get used to all of me. Once she looked comfortable again, I pulled out. Strains of her arousal stuck to my dick as they peeled away, she was soaked.

The furthest thing from my mind was to stay slow but I did, this was Cleo's first time taking a rea dick and I would never forgive myself if I made it a terrible experience so I kept it slow.

"Are you really going to fuck me like this?"

Cleo's voice shoot through me and I made eye contact with her. Those brown eyes looked back at me almost with a bored expressiion, there was no flush to the face, no winched eyes in pleasure.

This was a woman who was being bored while being boned.

At once, a primal need took command. It was like all my pride as a man was on the line. I shifted my hips, my hands that were once on the bed to the side of her now gripped her hips. Preparation complete, I gave her what she was asking for.

Like a boa, Cleo gripped all around me, her fingers digging deep into my back as she started praying to a god she didn't believe in. My thrusts came hot and fast, as through trying to drive a Cleo-sized indent into their bed. My eyes at this point had unfocused and at this point I am aware of nothing except the heat and intensity between our two bodies.

My mouth gripped any and all flesh, bite marks starting to appear across her breasts, my hands like iron around her hips, my only demand to chase the dragon of my own orgasm.

Cleo, I could feel was tensing up, her thighs rising and clasping around my sides, legs locking behind making sure I couldn't escape. It was a race to orgasm and I wasn't quite sure I was going to win.

With a roar Cleo announced her own, it settled quickly into mewing like a kitten, whimpers of pleasure. After that my mind was wiped, a calming sensation all over my body as the heat evaporated from my body, pleasure flooding me.

For a moment, there was nothing but warm panting, basking in the afterglow. Only the faint moaning of Camie as she pleasured herself filled the room.

"Oh god, it is warm." Cleo said, as she rolled me off her. Her hand up to her eyes as she inspected my cum. She licked it and considered the taste. I watched with great interest on what she was going to do next.

"You didn't get dessert, did you?" Cleo asked Camie.

Camie nodded, her fingers stopping form touching herself for the first time since we had started.

"Then eat up!" Cleo declared as she shoved her wife's face into her snatch. I watched Camie immediately set to work as Cleo cried out in declarations of her wife's skill.

Watching the muff-drive of your best friend into her wife was a memory I burned into my mind.

Cleo grunted in satisfaction and drew Camie away from her back to her seat.

My soldier once again was standing tall and Cleo had noticed as she came back to the bed.

Cleo grinned and came back by my side but not before turning back over to Camie. "Looks like we're going to be having him for breakfast too."

She turned back to me, her hands already playing with my cock. "Breakfast is at 9 A.M. sharp, we'll make sure you're awake for it.