All Comments on 'Dinner Party'

by dreamingsuburb

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

Lovely tale

Nicely done, capturing the contrast between the vapidity of conversation and the insistent feelings of an ardent erection.

There is something about the 'under the table' scenario that is exorbitantly exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice table manners

had a similar experience at a meeting with the lads and one woman from work.

didn't kno who it was that wanked me off at table but either it was Helen or danny.

only after the meal and we were to leave the table did the reality hit me, I HAD BEEN WANKED OFF UNDER THE TABLE, my cock shot its load and was exposed out of my suit trousers and boxers.

I delayed leaving the table till I could put my cock away but then I felt the familier wet patch on my shirt and trousers where I had shot my load.

so who wanked me off?

after I put myself away, danny was smirking and licked his fingers, he later admitted he did it as a dare fro tom and Helen.

reading this story got me hard and ended up with me wanking at the computer table.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant! So alive, so real, so mysterious! I deeply relate to that sense of thrill, heat, secrecy, unknown....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous