Dinner Party

Story Info
Mystery hand beneath the table at a dinner party.
1.4k words
4.12
20.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were seven besides him. Eight seats. A table. Prosecco. Bottles of Prosecco. Oh, the prosecco, of which Tabitha was waxing lyrical yet again. Where did the bloody stuff emerge from? And why couldn't it go back there? He wasn't sure what was worse, the drink or people who insisted on loudly, always so loudly, telling everyone just how amazing Prosecco was, normally allied to four pointless and thoroughly unamusing tales of oooh, that time when they had just too much... Eugh. Surely there was no other drink that created this much tedium. Scotch had its single malt sniffers. Cider a group of wide eyed eighteen-year olds. But... Nope. It really was the ideal drink for this sort of thing.

They were talking about work.

He nodded, smiled, said something of no import to demonstrate just how delighted he was to be there.

Work.

Really? Why did these things always involve such extensive exhumations of the working day? Surely there was something more in their lives? Rat shit behind the flowerpots or some unpleasant discharge.

Work swirled around him in guffaws and oh-my-Gods.

There were people. Arses, legs. He could talk long about a well crafted leg. Books. If Phil had been here, he could have siphoned him away to discuss books, authors, poems, words, things. There were hills and walks, lakes, places to dream of going. Vietnam. Laos. Hettie would talk of her jaunts through Peru that summer...

Sex. We could talk about sex. Not work.

He knew the next topic would either be new kitchens, children or cars. Anyone of which was sort of substituting shit for shit.

Crafts. Pottery, painting, fellatio. That was a craft. Tapestry. He quite liked sewing. Certainly more than work, and infinitely more than talking about sodding work.

Someone pushed his glass towards him, he smiled, lifted it and drank deeply. Colours. He wanted to talk about colours. There were amazing colours. Even moths had amazing colours, all that blending of fluffy browns and greys. Amazing.

Work.

Fucking wanking work.

He reached for a biscuit and spread a dollop of sour cream dip across it, half ten, headed towards the shrieking tipsy hour. Oh joy. He leant back in his chair, extending his legs beneath the table, nudging feet with someone unknown beneath the fold of white table cloth. Said something banal about excel to Martin, who used it to riff hilariously about management failings last week.

Spades. He'd made himself a fantastic spade on a blacksmithing course last weekend. That had been wonderful, the heat, the sweat of hammering that blade flat, the thrilling noise of it. Perhaps if the party was one of smiths, this wouldn't be so bad. But would blacksmiths drink Prosecco and have twee dinner parties? He suspected not. Perhaps he needed to become a horny handed man of toil.

Alison squealed something about her youngest's Picasso like artwork and leapt from the table in a scattering of napkins and apologies to collect the gem. Martin guffawed. Tabby was... oh God...

Absolutely lovey, no I couldn't. Yes. Another glass would be lovely, I'll just finish... Thanks.

He interjected, enough to be thoroughly invisible. This was a dinner party art form he'd perfected. Why he didn't know. Phil just refused to come. How had he ended up perfecting a method of enduring...

Someone was caressing his crotch. Very pleasant. Distracting. A little side-eye. Lets not scare them off... Who? Left or right? No looking. Unless Alison had shot under the table instead of getting her daughter's painting. That he doubted.

A squeeze.

So not a stray foot then, feet didn't squeeze. He twitched deliberately, encouraging his accomplice in distraction. They responded, running fingers firmly along the outlined length of him, and he had swiftly lengthened. His excitement was never shy, and there was an amazing thrill to this.

He delighted in the Alison family Picasso.

The hand stroked repeatedly along his length, nudging firmly so he lay straight, obviously they were as bored as he. Now the twitches were involuntary, as the fingers ran along the denim shielded head, the butt of the hand pressed against his solid shaft.

Surely they weren't going to make him come whilst Alison...

He wasn't sure if being wanked through jeans would work now. It had years ago of course, but like dry-humping, that was long since passed.

It was certainly nice though, and he shuffled down slightly as he drank, just making that access a little easier for whoever's hand it was.

Hard squeezes. A finger firmly between his thighs, pressing against his balls and up again. Gone.

Ooh, but...

Tooth by tooth he could feel it. So slowly. Tooth. Tooth. Tooth. Millimetre. Millimetre. Tooth. Down. His fly descended.

His fly descended and a finger -- two fingers -- slipped inside, pressing the fabric of his boxers against the base of his cock, he could feel the rub of hair between, the layers moving against each other as the press became harder, digging in hard to feel the top of his balls, the start of his hardness. He clenched his legs as three fingers pulled him against the palm of a hand.

Absolutely, the last album was excellent. I didn't know they were on tour... I'd love to...

The hand left.

Momentarily.

His button left the fastening, released with deliberate, quiet, slowness, and the hand was back. The opening of his jeans splayed beneath the table as the conversation bounced from music onto the more urgent topic of kitchen and bathroom upgrades.

Now the hand was grasping the whole length of him, finger firm against the sensitivity of his balls, circling, little finger against the head, rubbing the leaking excitement into his underwear, the thumb pressed hard into his pubes. With each squeeze he was moved out, until the whole of him was removed from the tight denim confines. The hand held him now, his balls explored, the hand roving finger soft, the tight along the full length of him as his breathing deepened. Two fingers. Two fingertips. Two fingertips pinching the head, pulling at the skin of his head, one running around the soaked tip, pushing under his foreskin.

Gone.

No, I'm happy with mine really, what do you need except a cooker and work surface? No, never really got the island thing...

And then the elastic stretched, and slowly he felt the warmth of skin on his, the exploration of his pubic hair, its wiriness between him and the exploring fingers. Slowly he was encircled, his cock against the palm, the fingers squeezing him, his head easing beyond the explorations. Rhythmically he was caressed, firm, confident... He could feel his only wetness being spread along his length as the and squeezed him, felt the way his head slid easily, thought he knew who's hand it was, but still didn't look, no glance or sign given, no hint to anyone. And the hand now released him, he felt the air of the room, not cool in the dining room, but air so different to before, felt the hand circle him entirely thumb against his tip, up and down, fingers wrapped tight about hi, wanking him beneath the table.

The sensitivity of his head grew, every slippery movement between finger and skin thrilling him twice, for the illicitness, for the desire. For the need to come.

As the hand sped up, he took a long drink, listened intently to conversation. Nodded perhaps.

Long strokes. Lingering. Stopping to squeeze. Onwards. Stroking. Faster now. Deliberate, long strokes.

Quick, Slowly pulling the skin away, a finger around the wet head.

He tensed, pressing himself against the soft finger movement, trying to say...

And the fingers, the hand, the person, knew. Moved faster. Fingerthumb. Just the head now. Not too fast, no above table movement. Conversation. Drinks.

Fingerthumb. Fingerthumb,

Stroking. Hard. Sensitive.

Feeling.

Stroking.

Fingerthumb. Stroking. On. Fingerthumb.

Stroking. Firm. Soft.

Fingerthumb.

He held his breath. A long hold. No breath. No breath as he came, felt the heat rise and pulse, the way he grew in that hand, grew again, and again. Three surges as he came silently, each pulse covering the hand, dripping down hot to his balls and then the little ones, the twitches after and the little leaks pressed out as the hand slowed.

He breathed. Heard conversation. Smiled as biscuits were passed.

A tap on his shoulder, "do you need another drink?" Tom grinned.