All Comments on 'Dinner Party at the Boss's'

by Expensive_Holiday

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (💚💚💚💚💚) 👍👍!

I love boss fucks wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🙂

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

we are a couple of 34 and 32 and we both work for the same company. the office consists of 5 guys and 2 girls including us two.the office environment is very fun and open and as the other girl is the bosses wife who is very flirty an at times turn pretty blue.

one lunchbreak the conversation turned to sex as often it did and one of the guys told a story about how he had attended a sex party a few years previous and as he talked about it our bosses wife said she'd love to attend one and jokingly said maybe they should organise one sometime. anyway a few days later the conversation came up again and when she was pushed into a corner by the guys she said they would hold one aslong as everybody turned up and nobody found out.that night my hubby talked about it as he knew the guys would expect sex with me and the more we talked the hornier we both became.the following morning we told our boss and his wife we were up for it and very quickly the guys all said the same. we all turned up at their house on the saturday evening and they had put on snack food and lots of drinks. my bosses wife was in a sexy dress showing cleavage and I had on a short dress with new underwear. an hour later we were drinking and the guys suggested us girls strip for them. I was pushed forward by my hubby and we both stripped naked as they cheered us on. very soon they had us kissing and playing with each others pussies. the guys very quickly stripped and we had cocks everywhere.we both had sex with all 5 guys and all got to cum inside us.the party lasted well into the morning and the as we'd all been drinking and they have a large house we stayed over so the fun continued. the following morning I got up and stayed naked and went to the bathroom only to be followed by my boss who after watching me pee bent me over the bath and fucked me from behind.

we now have a party every month and stay over plus one of the guys has introduced his girlfriend to our group so we've now 3 girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous