Dinner Party at the Boss's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He obliged, walking up to the chair, between Coleman's legs, and inserting his dick into her expecting asshole. Once both her holes were properly plugged, Layla started moving between them, back and forth, to alternate between the two men. Remembering the scene from her video they'd seen earlier that day, the two quickly picked up on the rhythm, thrusting into her in turns as she moved from one to the other, filling her pussy and asshole in turns. Once this dance was underway, she leaned toward the third man in the party and started working his unit, first by licking it up and down as she stroked the based of it, then taking it into her mouth and sucking him long and deep, far enough to have him rub against her throat; obviously, she was well-versed in deep-throating, and suppressed her gag reflex as she choked on the generous dick, her two holes being mercilessly pounded by the other two men.

Layla herself came first, her whole body shaking in powerful waves of ecstasy as the three men violated all of her holes at once, right in her husband's seat. She was still coming down from her own orgasm as Coleman reached his own, letting loose a powerful spurt of cum inside her still quivering vagina. When she regained her breath, she held on tight to Coleman, whose body was already going limp with post-coital relaxation, bracing herself against Osborn, who started pumping with renewed vigor, as she hungrily sucked and stroked Gomez's cock. The two of them didn't take long to catch up; she was still milking the last drops of semen out of Gomez after he blew a load right down her throat when Osborn suddenly stiffened himself up behind her, his dick buried deep into her ass, filling her up with even more jizz.

The four of them were catching their breath and basking on the bliss, each of them collapsed onto a chair, when Coleman suddenly shot up. "Hang on!" he said, looking around the room. "Looking down at this angle..." He conjured up the image of the amateur video into his mind, trying to match it with the scene around him. "It's gotta be there!" He pointed triumphantly at an old wall clock, set high into the dining room wall.

"You got me," the boss's wife said, getting up to her seat and awkwardly walking around the table, trying to hold all the jizz inside herself. "That's where I catch it on tape. Don't worry... your faces will be blurred out."

"But..." Osborn gathered both his thoughts and his clothes. "Why? Why get it all on tape like this?"

"Well, it helps remember it all when I'm lonely," she said, at the door to the hallway. "Besides... knowing you knew me from the video makes it all so much more fun!" She winked and disappeared deeper into the apartment, as the three men dressed themselves back up.

They were back in their own seats, the mess at the dining room table tidied up, when their boss came back, dragged by his wife, her dress, makeup and hair all in shape, like nothing ever happened. "You guys are missing out!" he exclaimed. "Right, Miller?"

"You said it, boss," Miller said with a smirk. "We had all the fun in there, didn't we?"

"Don't worry, puppy," Layla said, winking at the guests. "I know how to keep them entertained."