Dinner Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Choosing two perfect slaves for the table centerpiece.
1.6k words
4.04
17.4k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baras lead his client down the concrete steps to the large basement housing the slave stock. The basement measured about forty metres long and fifteen wide, each side lined with cages and crates of varying sizes, some piled on top of each other. Above the high vaulted ceiling hung florescent lights along the length of the cellar. Originally a wine cellar, the space remained almost constantly at a crisp 16 degrees celsius most of the year.

The cages generally had one or two filthy mattresses and dog bowls and of course Baras's slave stock.

When slaves were processed they were stripped, washed and barcoded with a tattoo on the back of the neck. They'd then be given just two items of clothing, a pair of loose fitting grey jogging bottoms and a sweatshirt. This would be the only clothing they'd wear except of course if clients required a particular outfit for their assignments but in most cases the assignments would be performed stark naked.

One end of the cellar lead through to a sunken walled garden where slaves would be able to exercise, of course less pleasant in the depths of winter, barefoot and without jackets.

The smaller crates were either used to house new arrivals or for slaves undergoing punishment; typically for attempting to escape or refusal to perform one of the depraved acts required of them. It was easy to tell who was being punished as they were butt naked and often striped from the punishment whippings they received on a raised wooded stage at the centre of the room.

Baras's client, Dimitri Kolotev, was a portly man in his fifties who had made much of his money in the Russian oil industry following the collapse of communism. He was a regular customer at Baras's country estate and renown for his imagination and cruelty.

"I want an interesting centrepiece for the dining table Baras. I've always enjoyed the idea of two women chained together almost identical but one black and one white, a ying and yang if you like."

"When you say "identical" Mr Kolotev, what do you mean?" replied Baras. He had a couple of identical twins who were very popular with clients but...one black, one white?

"Same height, build; but one with as black a skin as possible, the other very white, how do you say? alabaster?" Kolotev replies somewhat irritated.

Baras now understood, it was his job to think quickly, people like Kolotov were not accustomed to explaining themselves twice. He opened his iPad and started to search. He did not have very many black girls, most of his clients preferred white or asian slaves, often because they marked more easily during a beating. So, he started by searching on ethnic origin and from a list of several possibilities settled on a seventeen year old recent arrival from Nigeria. Just five foot four with beautiful dark chocolate skin and small pert breasts. He then entered the girls height, weight and breast size into his search along with a specification in skin colour and ethnicity. The search returned an eighteen year old redhead from Ireland who had been in his possession for almost ten months. Her status showed she would not be available for assignments for another couple of days. She had been severely whipped and gang banged only a week earlier and was being given time to recover. Baras knew the importance of keeping his assets in good condition and it wouldn't do to overwork them.

Before meeting Kolotov he'd needed to visit the infirmary where a poor girl was recovering from a particularly severe attack from an inexperienced and over enthusiastic client who'd booked a "schoolgirl discipline" session in the "classroom". The girl, still in pigtails and knee high socks had suffered two broken ribs when his client decided to use the large wooden paddle not only on her arse but pretty much every other part of her body to. He'd finished the ordeal by tearing the unfortunate victim's sphincter whilst trying to force a chalkboard rubber up her arse. Baras would have the difficult task of calling the man later, a very well connected English politician, that he was no longer welcome. The rainbow of bruising on the girl's skin would heal but causing permanent damage to the slaves was strictly forbidden.

After looking up the cage references, Kolotov was lead along the cellar to the cage holding the white girl.

"This is slave J402 Mr Kolotov, one of the palest skinned girls in my stock."

Baras unhooked his cattle prod from its holster. The slaves were never referred to by their real names, neither Baras or his clients cared what their names were and it helped to dehumanise them further by stripping them of their identity. The cattle prod was a precaution, there were always at least two handlers in the cellar at anytime in case a slave tried anything but the powerful prod would soon bring an unruly slave to heel.

Baras instructed the girl to strip and then swiped the lock and opened the cage.

"Get out you little bitch and kneel on the floor," he commanded. One of the handlers then proceeded to zip tie the girl's wrists together behind her back whilst pulling her head back sharply by the hair.

The handler remained with the girl whilst Baras and Kolotov walked on to the second cage. Some slaves looked on vacantly whilst others huddled in the corner of their cages fearfully.

When they reached the second cage, again the girl was ordered to strip and step out. Baras removed a pink leather collar and leash from his pocket and roughly attached them to the young black girl. By this time the girl had begun to sob quietly, she'd not yet been fully broken in and was still sensitive to the position she was in. Again a handler zip tied her wrists and she was lead back to where the first girl sat obediently on the cold concrete floor.

"M093, kneel down." the girl, whose real name was Jol, didn't respond. Baras slapped her hard across her tits. She began to sob again which was rewarded with another slap, with the back of his hand across her left cheek.

"You will learn your ID number and to do what you are told you little fucking slut," Baras whispered into the girl's ear whilst yanking her leash and pushing her onto her knees.

"Do they meet expectations Mr Kolotov?"

"Mmm, very nice but I see the redhead has some marks on her back," replied Kolotov as he walked slowly around the girls.

"She's not quite fully recovered, a client used a cane on her last week, but these will have faded completely by the time of your dinner party."

"Very well but I don't like her hair colour, do you have something blonder?"

Baras had to think quickly. "We can peroxide her hair before the party, including her eyebrows and that little landing strip, unless you'd prefer her shaved?"

"Very good, keep the hair, but yes dye it white," his client answered.

The white slave, whose real name was Megan, had piercings through both nipples adorned with simple silver rings one of which Kolotov rugged at gently.

"I want these replaced with large gold ones for the party, the other slut, the same, I will explain when we discuss details." he stated simply.

Baras couldn't help noticing the bulge in his client's trousers as he talked. He knew what was coming next.

"Of course I need to know these little whores are good cock suckers, I have some important guests and I don't want them disappointed. I'm sure you won't object to me auditioning them?"

Baras hated this. Many clients would insist on free "auditions" before bookings, what's worse they sometimes then didn't even go through with the arrangement. He decided to compromise.

"I do apologise Mr Kolotov but we do need to rest this one for another day or two," stroking gently the back of the white slave. "She's a very well trained cocksucker though I can assure you. But, you are very welcome to try out the other one, she's still not fully trained so the experience would be most helpful."

"Mmm, very well," the Russian replied whilst unzipping his fly.

Kolotov proceeded to yank the girl by her collar and force her onto his now engorged circumcised penis. Barely had the poor girl put her trembling lips around its girth than he pushed her head with his other hand roughly forward forcing the entire length down her little throat. The girl immediately began to gag which simply forced a slap across her cheek as he began pounding her throat. This continued for several minutes accompanied by gasps and choking sounds as Kolotov would pull the black slave girl off his now drool covered cock to breath before resuming, often accompanied by another hard slap. He eventually erupted holding the slave's mouth deep on his cock so his sperm was jettisoned straight to her belly.

The girl was then made to tenderly lick and kiss the fat man's cock clean from top to bottom before being pushed back onto her haunches.

"Not bad, a natural talent." Kolotov said whilst putting away his now flaccid, spent penis.

"I'll call you tomorrow Baras to make the rest of the arrangements. Oh, by the way, it will be amusing to me if the centrepiece is um...hungry for the dinner table," he called as he walked towards the steps.

The little sobbing Nigerian didn't know what this meant but Baras did. He made sure to update the feeding details on his iPad. The girl had just had her last "meal" for the next three days. Both slaves would be on water only and ravenous by the time of the dinner party.

----------------------