Dinner Party Games

Story Info
Two couples play naughty games.
1.5k words
4.28
36.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilo82
Lilo82
23 Followers

In the car on our way to dinner, JT had his fingers in my pussy. He had ordered me not to wear any panties, as he often did. He took some of my wetness and rubbed it on my clit while asking me how Katie and Don had met. In between my moans and with my hand on his cock, I told him that they had met at work many years before I had started to work there, had fallen deeply in love, had both dumped their spouses and were still nauseatingly infatuated with each other. I hoped that JT and I would still have that kind of passion in our fifties.

As he parked the car, JT made me clean up his fingers with my tongue. "Your task for tonight is to make sure that they know you're not wearing any panties," he said before getting out of the car.

"But... they are colleagues..." I started, but he was already heading to the door. I quickly straightened my short dress and followed him.

Katie and Don were lovely as always. As their kids were away on camp, they said we could stay in one of their rooms so that we could have a glass of wine and not worry about the drive back. The thought of spending the night at their house made me oddly excited.

After dinner, we sat around the fireplace playing cards and drinking wine. I had taken a seat on the floor, knowing full well that my dress was too short to sit properly. I was nervous about this, but I wanted to please JT. Even though the coffee table blocked their view a bit, I hoped that Katie and Don could see up my skirt from their position on the couch, but I couldn't be sure. When I stood up to use the restroom, I made sure to pull down my skirt a little too late, so that my naked cunt was clearly visible for a brief second. Katie was unfortunately looking at her cards, but Don looked straight at my cunt on display. I quickly retreated to the restroom, where I played with my clit a little bit out of excitement.

When I came back into the room, JT gave me a mischievous wink. I was happy to have fulfilled his task, although it was a bit of a pity that I wouldn't be punished. Crouching down to the floor, I met Don's eyes. The intensity of his gaze sent vibrations down my spine to my pussy. "How about we make this a little more interesting?" I heard JT say. He suggested playing truth or dare with the loser of each game. But these were my colleagues. Both of them managers at the firm. Teasing a little was already a big risk. We couldn't take it any further than that, surely. To my surprise, however, Katie and Don were very eager to up the ante. Perhaps the French wine JT had brought was starting to work its magic.

The first game was lost by Katie and won by JT, who spent many a night playing poker with his mates. "Truth", Katie said, clearly excited at the turn the game had taken. JT decided to dive right in and asked her if she had ever had sex with more than one person at a time. Katie giggled and said that she had once kissed one of her college friends while her boyfriend had his fingers inside of her, but it hadn't gone beyond that. She bashfully admitted that she sometimes wished that it had.

I lost the next game, which Don won. "Truth or dare?" He looked at me just as intensely as he had before. It felt as though all of my blood had rushed to my throbbing pussy. I couldn't think straight. "Truth or dare?" he repeated, not breaking his gaze.

"Dare", I muttered, feeling wetness drip down my thigh. I could feel Katie and JT's eyes on me. My cheeks turned red.

"Stand up," Don said, with an authority I had rarely hear him use at the office. I stood up, knees slightly trembling, wetness still dripping down my thigh and now on full display.

"Lift up your skirt," he commanded. I looked at JT, who was visibly enjoying someone else giving me commands for a change. He gave me a nod to nudge me into action. I avoided looking at Katie and Don as I lifted up my skirt and revealed my dripping wet cunt and engorged clit. It was silent for a few seconds, as I stared at the coffee table in embarrassment.

"How about you leave your skirt like that, babe?" I looked up at JT in shock. "You guys don't mind, do you?" he asked Katie and Don.

"Of course not", Katie replied, with a twinkle in her eye, "She's obviously enjoying this. In fact, why don't we change the game a little?"

"Change the game how?" I heard myself stutter. But I didn't have to ask. And she didn't answer. Instead she moved the coffee table to the side, so she could have a good look at me.

"Take off your dress, dear," she said, softly and kindly, yet there was a firmness to her voice. I lifted my dress up over my head and felt my pussy juices drip further down my legs. The dress was so tight that I hadn't bothered to put on a bra. I could feel all three of them inspecting every inch of my naked body. Katie slowly came closer. I shyly avoided her gaze. She put her hand on my chin and made me look her in the eye. "Now you're going to play with your wet pussy, but you can't cum until we tell you to. Understood?" I nodded, hesitantly. I wanted her to touch me, but she let go of my chin and sat back down on the couch.

I started rubbing my hard clit, as the three of them looked at me in silence. The sensation sent shivers up my spine and I moaned in pleasure. It didn't take long until I was ready to burst. "May I cum, please?" I begged Katie.

She smiled at me, warmly, and said in a soft voice "I didn't say you could ask to cum, did I? I said we would tell you when you're allowed to cum." The warmth in her smile made way for a wicked grin. "You dirty little slut," she said. I was shocked as well as excited by the sudden coarseness of her words.

"Kneel," she commanded, pointing to the spot right in front of her. I stopped rubbing my clit and knelt down in front of her. She lifted up her long skirt and I was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing any panties either. She spread her legs and I smelled the sweet, muskiness of her damp pussy. I wanted to touch her so badly that I didn't even wait for the command. I reached forward and gently licked her delicious cunt from top to bottom. My fingers reached into her gaping hole as I sucked on her pussy lips and clit. Her moaning made me hornier than ever.

Suddenly, I felt hands on my naked ass, rubbing my ass cheeks, spanking them lightly before slowly slipping a finger inside. Then more hands reached for my nipples and started pulling and squeezing them. I found it hard to concentrate on Katie's wet cunt. She noticed and pushed my tongue harder against her clit. I felt bodies moving under and around me but I couldn't see who was where or what they were doing.

As my face was being fucked by Katie's grinding pussy, the hands pleasuring my ass and tits stopped touching my body. I immediately yearned to have them back and moaned in discontent. "Patience, naughty girl," a deep voice said and I felt the pang of a hard slap on my ass and was roughly jostled as a body slid under mine. A hand on my ass forced me down and a cock was suddenly thrust deep into my dripping wet pussy, causing a feeling of pure ecstasy. Not a second later, a second cock pushed its way into my ass hole. I had no idea whose cock was where, but I couldn't care less. Having both of my holes fucked for the first time felt mind-blowingly good.

The two cocks pushed harder and harder into me, almost to the same rhythm as Katie's moans, it seemed. I slowly started to lose control over my body, the sensations becoming too intense to handle. Katie suddenly pulled at my hair as she came in throbbing convulsions. I felt her juice run down my tongue into my throat. The men must have enjoyed watching and hearing her climax, as they started to cum deep inside of me, both groaning, both thrusting violently.

A minute later, we were all spread out over the couches, dripping wet from juices and sweat, still panting from the exercise. I was still the only one who was naked, but I was no longer embarrassed by it. "So..." Katie started, "you guys are staying the night, right?" She didn't wait for our reply. "I believe there is one person here who hasn't cum yet. Shall we remedy that?" she asked, as she winked at me.

Lilo82
Lilo82
23 Followers