Dinner, Sex, Toys, Great Evening

Story Info
Dinner out with Group Sex back Home.
1.8k words
4.4
4.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers

We're going out to dinner with our new neighbors. They seem like a very nice and fun couple. They come over to our house before we go to dinner for a drink. We get along very good and have so much in common. We will find out later we have far more in common than we ever thought. Tom has on a nice shirt and khaki pants and a sports coat, Barb is dress in a very short, very revealing navy-blue dress and matching heels. Dennis has dressed similar to Tom and Denise has on a beautiful short and again a revealing black and red dress and red heels. After a few cocktails we are ready to head to dinner.

Dinner is excellent. We have been talking about the neighborhood, the neighbors and the community, family stuff and where we work and what fun activities we like to do. The conversation takes a bit of a turn over desert when Tom asks what type of sexual activities we like and do or have thought about. Denise and I were a bit taken aback, but we had discussed our fantasies over the last several months, wouldn't be fun to have sex with another couple and fulfill our fantasies. So, we begin to tell Tom and Barb that we haven't yet engaged with others but have thought about it. Barb tells us that they did spend a short time with another couple and would like to enjoy this again.

Barb says, "Tom and I have been interested in you both over the last few months since we moved in. We were a bit nervous about asking you to [participate with us but we'd really like too."

Denise asks, "so what exactly are you interested in?"

Tom and Barb look at each other smiling and Tom starts," I'd personally like to see both Barb and Denise enjoying one another, naked, kisses one another all over, enjoying each other's tits and pussies. I have even purchased several dildos for Barb to use and it is so erotic watching Barb use it on herself and I'd like to watch both of the ladies using it too. Is that too far from the thoughts you both have had?"

Dennis took a deep breath and said, "I can't believe that you are somewhat on the same mindset as we are. Yes, let's continue to discuss this and make plans." He looks at Denise and she smiles and nods her head.

They continue to talk about what they'd like and the Tom says, "let's go back to our house and have another glass or two of wine."

We all agree, pay the bill and head out.

As we walk into their house, Barb turns to Denise and takes her in her arms and kisses her, so sensually and Denise responds in kind.

Tom offers drinks for everyone, and Barb and Denise sit on the sofa together. Barb is now rubbing her own tits, and slowly removing her dress, Denise follows the lead, Barb has on a beautiful navy bra and panties, she looks so nice and Denise is so intrigued. Denise removes her dress and is now there with her black bra and panties. The two of the now, begin to remove one another's under garments and toy with their tits and pussies. Barb leans in and takes Denise's one engorged tit into her mouth licking and sucking her nipple and fully encompassing her tit, while fondling the other nipple and tit.

All the while Tom and Dennis are watching and as Denise looks over, she can see that both of their cocks are showing through their pants and looking large and hard.

Denise moans and arches her back lifting her tits for Barb to enjoy even more. This is not how Denise or Dennis expected the evening to go but they are fully thrilled. Barb pulls back and asks Denise to suck her nipples and tits. Denise has never done this before but tries and cannot believe how wonderful this feels. She is doing to Barb the things and the ways Dennis sucking and licks her nipples and tits and really now understands how much and why he loves doing this to and with her. It is something we should have done so long ago. Denise reaches for Barbs pussy and it is dripping, and she knows hers is too. Barb now reaches down and begins to rub Denise clit and moans emit from both of them. The men are so intrigued and excited by what they are watching.

Tom says to Dennis, "I cannot believe these two this is beyond what I would have expected but this is amazing, it's better than any porn movie or thoughts I have ever had." Dennis nods in agreement. He is in awe of what he is watching.

Tom goes into the other room and comes out with two dildos. He interrupts the ladies and hands each one of them one. Denise has used one of these, but in the privacy of her own home, not even Dennis knows she has one. Denise looks over at Dennis and slowly inserts the toy into her pussy. He cannot believe she does this so easily and she looks at him and smiles and nods. He understands that she has used this before. Barb, obviously quite adept this inserts hers and they are both fucking themselves and fully enjoying very bit of it. Now Tom brings out another toy, a dual dildo so they each have one end and have inserted this and are both fucking with the same dildo.

Dennis can no longer control himself he begins to rub his cock; it is so hard and warm.

Barb and Denise, take their individual toys and begin to lick them and suck on them. Tom and Dennis are ready to jump in but the ladies have them waiting. Denise gets up and walks over to Dennis, and says, "I understand how much you love sucking my tits, but I'd lie you to understand how much I love sucking your cock.

Take off your clothes, you too Tom." They both agree. And to my surprise, they both have on the most beautiful satin panties. Tom's are black and of course Dennis has on his pink. They both look at each other and smile. I guess neither of them were thinking of what was on under their clothes.

I tell them, "Leave on the panties for now, your cocks look so full in them." They do an continue to watch.

Denise takes the dildo and inserts it into her wet dripping pussy, she pulls it out and licks it and puts it up to Dennis's mouth. The smell of her pussy is so intense, she puts the toy to his mouth and his tongue comes out and begins to lick the dildo. He opens up a bit wider and Denise says, "Suck it like you would my tits, learn how I love licking your shaft up and down and taking you in my mouth and sucking you until you cum for me."

Looking over, Tom and Barb are doing the same and fully enjoying, they have done this before, they are no where near as timid as we are, but we are enjoying.

Dennis's precum cum is shining through his panties, Denise reaches in wipes a bit off his cock and rubs it on the tip of hers and says to Dennis, "lick your cum off of my cock." He does and although has tasted his cum before never on a cock.

Denise and Barb both lay on the floor with their men standing over them, cocks full of cum and so excited. The ladies are leaning into one another and kissing and fondling each other. And still having their cocks ready to be inserted into one another's pussies.

Tom asks Dennis, "Lay down beside Denise, I want to cum all over all three of you, if that's okay?"

Dennis without hesitation lays on the floor, Tom strokes his cock, faster and faster he is ready to cum, Dennis lowers his panties, just to give his cock some room.

With that Tom sprays all, Barb's tits, Denise's tits, Dennis' cock and both of our toys.

I have only ever tasted Dennis' cum, but want to try, I wipe some off of my tits and rub it on Dennis' nipples, and lean over and take his nipple in my mouth, he rolls me over and takes my tit into his mouth and sucks, we kiss so erotically with Tom's cum. Denise licks Dennis' cock he explodes in her mouth and she pulls him out she want his cum on her pussy, her tits, her cock. He does and they lick and suck one another, completely forgetting about Tom and Barb. But they are into themselves at this point as well.

Dennis now takes my cock into his mouth.

Denise tells him, "Suck, taste know how you and I taste on that cock, know how much I love having your cock in my mouth. Open your mouth, lick and suck like you would my tits."

Dennis is amazed how exciting this feels. He had thought of tasting cum and sucking cock, but to do it was just beyond words.

Dennis looks over and Tom and Barb and now laying there exhausted, as he and Denise are.

Denise snuggles up to Dennis and kisses him and smiles. With that she rolls over to Barb and sensually kisses her. They hold one another and just fondle and kiss. So extremely erotic watching the two ladies so into one another after all of this sex. They are both going to cum again. Dennis and tom each hold their wives and fondle their pussies as the ladies are cumming again with all this play.

They are now all completely spent and laying there, thinking of what a wonderful truly unexpected time they all had.

Barb gets up, that beautiful body covered in cum and sweat and says; "Tom and I are going to shower, you two may use the other bathroom and clean each other." Dennis and I look at each other, full of all this cum and sweat and decide that would be good. The bathroom has two soft robes in there for us.

They shower, cleaning one another, still not speaking, what could they say. Other than it was such an amazing dinner and after "party".

They finish and into the living room, clothes scattered about, Barb is picking them up and Tom is pouring us all another glass of wine.

Finally, Tom says, "I cannot tell you how fabulous this has been, I do hope we can get together again and soon."

Dennis and Denise look at each other and Dennis says, "Next week we'll entertain at our house!"

They all smile and agree, this has been a great way to end a wonderful dinner.

JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers