Her... before me

Story Info
The wife had a hot past before me... And I love it!
3.8k words
4.56
9.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFiXXXit
MrFiXXXit
14 Followers

Before we met

After we married, my wife used to tell me she had a pretty naughty past. She would leave little hints at the stuff she got into, but never any specifics. She used to tell me about her boyfriends and the dozen or so guys she had hooked up with before we met. I'd ask her naughty little questions here and there about what she'd done with them, but I think she was too shy at that point with me to tell me all the stuff she's done, at least the really good stuff. She would pacify me with little comments like: "I liked him because he wasn't really hairy" or "He was a good kisser." She'd never tell me the stuff I really wanted to know like, "He really knew how to lick my pussy" or "His cock tasted fantastic, he really came a lot!"

Eventually, with enough familiarity and alcohol, she told me about a night that really surprised me about her. She'd had an encounter with her boyfriend that I know she still thinks about. I asked her about it and eventually pieced together enough about her hot time to put it all together, which is what the rest of this story is about: Her favorite thing to think about while masturbating (including some artistic liberties to make the story flow.)

Her story:

One Saturday, since it was her day off, she thought she'd sleep in a little, get some chores done, and go meet her boyfriend later that evening. She spent a few hours doing laundry and such and finally settled down enough to watch a little TV before taking a shower. Remembering she had a little bit of weed in her purse, so she decided to get a little high before taking a shower. She was already a little horny and the weed was certainly pushing things along.

The bathroom was waiting for her, so she headed down the hall, turned the shower on and undressed. She stood in front of the mirror, looking at herself. "Randy isn't going to know what hit him," she thought. She loved seeing how good she looked, long legs, tall - 5' 9", thin, B cups with small perky nipples, and lots of blonde hair piled up on top because... it was the 80's. Looking herself up and down a bit in the mirror, she caught herself rubbing the little landing strip of hair over her pussy. Smiling, she absentmindedly started pulling at the little hairs that made up her little patch of pussy hair and she got in the shower and began cleaning herself up enough to make an appearance at her boyfriend's house.

Rubbing a washcloth over herself and thinking, she should probably trim things up a little down there. She grabbed a razor and started shaving... her underarms, then her legs, and then started on her small patch of bush. She shaved a little on both sides until she had just the typical landing strip. She looked at it a bit, and eventually she said to herself, "This is silly, I'm just going to get rid of it. If he doesn't like it, too bad." She liked the look of it, fortunately. She got out of the shower, kind of proud of herself to shave her pussy completely like that. Anyway, she liked the way it felt when she rubbed her fingers against it, it felt extra sensitive.

A towel was waiting for her hung on the back of the door, so she grabbed it and wrapped it around herself and she exited the bathroom and headed to the bedroom to get dressed. "I really need to find something to wear, something... slutty." She was already a little high and very horny. So, she pulled out the shortest denim skirt she had and a white button up top. Laying them on the bed to see what they looked like together, she was pretty happy with the combo.The skirt she picked barely covered her ass and the white top was very, very sheer. "Perfect," she thought. She took the towel off and laid down on the bed for a bit. She really had to admire her shave by rubbing her fingers across her wet pussy. What harm would it do to pleasure herself a bit?

She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a little vibrator that she and her boyfriend had bought at the adult bookstore a few weeks ago. It was the first place like that she'd been into. It was really all a bit sleezy, she didn't know she was going there, otherwise she would have dressed a little more appropriately. She was headed to a nightclub later that evening with him and she was less than dressed. That night, she was dressed in a loose top and mini skirt. I'm sure all the men in the store got a nice, deep look at her.

The vibrator was a lot stronger than she'd remembered... and after turning it on, she knew it wasn't going to take much to make her cum. A few minutes later, her toes were curling up and she was shuddering with it rubbing against her clit. Even after a quick orgasm, she was still horny and thinking about the naughty things she'd do to Randy when she finally got over there. He was expecting her around 8 or so and it was already 7, if she didn't hurry, she'd be late.

She got out of bed and stared at her outfit, she wondered what underwear she should put on, then she thought to herself, "I'm just going over to his place and it's all coming off anyway, so... why bother?" So, she grabbed the shirt, tossed it on with no bra... grabbed the skirt and put it on as well, no underwear. She felt like a slut for not wearing any underwear, which was appropriate... because she was REALLY horny at this point. She could see her hard nipples plainly through the shirt and when she bent over in front of the mirror, it didn't take much for her ass to hang out and she could plainly see she's shaven. It was a huge turn on to be that bold. She would have to drive straight there, she didn't want to go into anywhere dressed like that, she'd probably get tossed out for indecent exposure.

Her car started right up, so she depressed the clutch and in the process, she noticed her skirt rode up a bit, exposing her freshly shaved pussy. She was feeling very horny by this point, and sped over to his place. When she pulled in, she noticed there was another car in the driveway, which wasn't unusual, her boyfriend was a mechanic and liked to work on cars from time to time. So, another car in the driveway wasn't that unusual. Reaching into the glove box, she grabbed the last bit of the joint she was working on earlier, lit it, and smoked the rest of it before heading inside.

The TV was on when she got inside, not unusual. So, when she headed to the living room to see her boyfriend and was very shocked to see Randy sitting on the couch with his best friend, Chris! As soon as they spotted her, she crossed her arms in a feeble attempt to cover herself up a bit. Her boyfriend motions for her to take the spot on the couch between him and Chris. Chris and Susan have known each other for a while, she always thought he was pretty hot.

It didn't take long for the two guys to realize that she wasn't wearing a bra, her hard nipples were peeking through the weak white fabric and were pretty noticeable. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, Randy gets up and asks if anyone needs anything. Susan asks for a beer as does Chris.You can hear rustling around in the kitchen, which gives her a sly idea. Since Randy will come back in facing the couch, she thinks it would be pretty hot to give a little peek, that Chris can't see. She could hear Randy coming back in, so, right as he's in sight of the couch, she spreads her legs a bit, enough so that the short denim skirt rides up, giving him a glimpse of her shaved pussy. As he gots to the couch and she quickly covers up, not totally sure that Chris didn't see. But, she was feeling pretty good and was horny and quite wet.

Acting like nothing happened, Randy hands them each a beer and sits back down, trying to act like Susan wasn't trying to seduce him in front of his friend. Chris, on the other hand seemed really into the movie they were watching, some 80's horror movie she didn't recognise. All three of them settled into watching the movie, some campy horror movie with a serial killer chasing half naked girls. Part of the way into the movie, it changes to a young couple making out, eventually ending in a sex scene with a decent amount of nudity. Chris says, "Wow, it's like a porno!"

Randy slyly replies, "I've got a couple of those, too, want me to put them on instead?"

Chris glances at Susan and says, "If you want me to, I'm cool." Susan just nodded, she thought maybe if Chris would leave, she could finally get laid. Hopefully, it'll be a short movie and he'll go after it's over. Randy gets up, pokes a few buttons on the tv, grabs a seemingly random video off of the shelf, and puts it in the VCR. He stops the tape with the remote, sits back down and hits rewind. While he's doing this, he's resting his hand on Susan's thigh, she could feel the warmth of his hand, and it seemed like it was traveling right up her leg.

The tape stops and he presses play, eventually an image comes up on the screen, and it's a bunch of commercials for other porn movies, nothing exciting... one scene comes up and two men are fucking this woman with big tits, Randy squeezes her leg slightly. Eventually, the movie starts, it's some movie about real estate agents. The first scene wasn't very good, it seemed like the two actors hadn't been in porn before and spent a lot of time fumbling around. Susan, feeling a little uncomfortable and extremely horny, looked over at Randy, who had a very visible hard on, and then over to Chris... who also had a very noticeable hard on. Susan hadn't seen very many cocks at this point, and his was certainly the largest she'd seen.

The next scene involved two women, Susan wasn't as interested in the movie at this point as she was interested in what the two guys were doing. Randy it seemed was shifting uncomfortably in his jeans while Chris was doing the same thing. Susan thought it wasn't doing much for her, but apparently it was, between being high, a little drunk, and watching the two guys and their hard ons, it was making her horny. She could feel her hard nipples pressing up against the thin fabric of her shirt and she was definitely wet. She could see both of the guys reaching down to rub their cocks, trying to be clever.

The next scene seemed a little vanilla, Susan thought that the guy was ok, the brunette girl was a little too skinny. Randy and Chris seemed to be losing a little interest in the movie, until another guy came into the scene. The new guy came a few feet from where the first two were and started undressing, revealing a very large hard on. The new guy on the scene walks up to the couple on the couch and just sticks his cock in the mouth of the girl, who starts furiously sucking the porn star's cock.

Susan looks over to Randy, whose mouth is slightly open... he's got a giant hard on and was rubbing it through his jeans. She looked down at his hand, and it slowed a bit, and then reached up for her hand and put it on his cock. He took her hand and used it to rub his dick thru his pants, Chris looked over and seemed shocked. Knowing for sure that Susan was looking, Chris slyly moves his hand off of his cock in an attempt to look cool. Seeing him move his hand away, Randy places Susan's hand on Chris's bulging cock. Susan's instincts were to pull her hand away, but she was so turned on and high that instead of pulling away, she squeezed.

And rubbed. Chris seemed paralyzed in nearly every way, Susan kept it up and rubbed his fat cock through his jeans, causing a few light moans to come out - from all of them. Randy quickly picked Susan's other hand and placed it on his cock. Almost dutifully, she starts rubbing both cocks through their jeans. Both of them were frozen, shocked at how this was happening. Susan senses this, and tugs on Randy's zipper. Knowing what she's getting at, he reaches down and pulls his fly open and releases his strained cock. Chris, seeing Randy taking his cock out, also unzips his zipper and pulls his large meat out.

Susan looks at Randy who gives her a nod, so she leaned back and grabs both of their cocks and starts stroking. She liked the way the veins on Chris's cock pulsed. It felt nice in her hand, she could barely close her hand around it and noticed that he didn't have much pubic hair, she liked that. As she was stroking, she wondered what that big cock would feel like in her. In the middle of her daydreams of the cock she had a firm grip on, Randy kisses her, grabs her by the hips, spins her around, ass facing him. She couldn't believe she was on her hands and knees on this couch, between these two guys! Her ass was now in the air, presented nicely to her boyfriend.

Randy lifts her skirt up the rest of the way to expose her ass, leans over and puts his nose in her pussy. Susan shuddered a bit when she felt his tongue flick across her clit and his nose pressed into her asshole, but she wanted his cock in there. Any cock in her. Every time he stuck his tongue into her already wet pussy, she stroked Chris a little harder. And when he tongued her ass, she'd shudder a bit. She loved it when he stuck a finger in her ass. She wished he'd get more bold and try his cock next. Chris, in the meanwhile, was in heaven and was trying his best not to shoot a thick load of cum into Susan's face.

Randy stopped what he was doing to take off his shirt, and then his pants. Chris took that as a hint and amazingly got his pants and shirt off without Susan losing a stroke. Neither of them had been wearing underwear, which she thought was an uncanny coincidence. No sooner than Chris had gotten settled, she could feel Randy sliding the head of his cock up and down her pussy. And, before she knew it, she felt him push the head of his cock into her. Without even thinking, she put her mouth on Chris's big cock and started sucking and licking.

Randy had a hold on her hips, grinding his cock into her, causing his big balls to hit her clit. Chris was using this opportunity to guide Susan's head onto his cock, and at times she thought she was going to gag but didn't. Instinctively, she grabs the base and balls of his cock and starts jacking him off and rubbing his smooth balls while paying attention to the head of his cock, swirling his tongue around it. Randy speaks up while he's pushing his cock in and out of her, tells Chris, "I told you she's a good fuck. Did I tell you she swallows?" At that point, he lightly pushes Susan's head down over Chris's cock a little more than she wanted. Susan loved a little rough play and with a big cock like that in her mouth, it felt even hotter.

"No, no you didn't... dude you almost made me cum," Chris manages to say in between strokes. "She's fucking hot. I want to see those tits though." He reaches over and squeezes her ass a little and then pulls the shirt off of Susan, who stops long enough for her shirt to come off, exposing her boobs with hard little nipples. Susan rubs them a bit and then bends back over to go back to sucking Chris's cock.

"Susan, you shaved your pussy, didn't you?" Randy asks as he slides his cock back into her pussy.

Lifting her head up and off of Chris's cock, Susan manages to say, "I did, do you like it?"

Randy lets out a small moan, acknowledging her and continues to slide his cock in and out of her. Susan goes back to sucking Chris' cock and stroking his balls, noticing his balls are very smooth and wonders what they'd feel like in her mouth. She starts sucking the side of his large cock and works her way to his balls. Nibbling lightly on the base of his cock, she then pushes both balls into her mouth and starts sucking. She's never sucked anyone's balls before, it was really hot to her. She really loved the noises she was making, sliding them in and out of her mouth, making sucking and slurping noises the entire time.

Meanwhile, Randy is absolutely loving what he's seeing and picked up the pace of him fucking Susan from behind, grabbing her hips and pulling her ass into him, making it hard for her to focus on sucking Chris's balls. Susan seemed visibly rattled with him slamming his cock into her. Right then, he decided to see if he could get her really rattled. In the middle of him pumping his cock into her, he slid his thumb into her ass, all the way to the knuckle. Susan moaned loudly, as loudly as someone could with a pair of balls in her mouth. He continued to use her pussy and could feel his cock sliding in and out of her with his thumb up her ass. Susan really started to push back into him at this point.

Chris is loving the show he's getting... and receiving, a bit much it seems and he starts to grunt and whispers, "Fuck, that's SO hot, I'm going to cum...."

Quickly, she changed from sucking his balls to putting his big cock in her mouth - as far as she could get it in her - she didn't want to miss any of Chris's load! Seconds after she puts her mouth on the head of his cock, he trembled and she can feel his cock convulse, pumping cum into her mouth at an astonishing rate. She could feel the hot cum hit the back of her throat, most women would gag, but Susan started swallowing as much as she could. There was so much cum, she had to let some of it dribble down her chin. When he finally stopped cumming, she pulled her head off of his cock, still slowly stroking the fat cock, and looked back at Randy. He had slowed down considerably to watch Chris pump cum into his girlfriend's mouth, that let Susan squeeze the last little bit of cum out of Chris's big cock. The cum came up to the head of his big dick and she licked it off of the big head like she was licking ice cream off of a cone.

Seeing Chris's cum running down her chin was too much for Randy and she felt him convulse and start to pump his hot cum into her. Susan loved the feel of the hot cum in her pussy and pushed back into him, making his cock thrust even deeper into her. Randy sighs and pulls his cock out of her pussy, she could feel his cum running down her thigh. She pushes herself up a bit and kisses Chris straight on the lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth. Randy just watches his girlfriend kiss his best friend, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth. She's in heaven.

They all lean back into the couch, spent, cum dripping from her pussy and cum and spit running down her chin and on to her breasts. Randy leans into Susan for an unexpected kiss. She kisses him, feeling his tongue enter her mouth, knowing full well he can taste Chris's cum. So now, each of the men had a little bit of cum and spit on their chin from her kiss. Chris reaches out, putting his hand on her bare patch, sneaking a finger into her pussy, "Maybe next time."

Susan grins, "Maybe..." And then reached over, running a polished fingernail up and down his softening cock. "Maybe soon."

Randy just watched Susan play absentmindedly with his friend's cock, while he played with his own. Susan, having got what she wanted, says, "I've got an early day tomorrow, I hate to fuck and leave, but..." She leaned over, kissing Chris on the lips and then on the head of his cock, then leans over the other way and kisses Randy on the lips and then licks the tip of his cock and then putting all of it in her mouth, slowly pulling it out, savoring the taste of his cum and her pussy juice mixed.

Both men nod and she gets up, bending over to pick up her two items of clothes, giving them both a nice view or her used pussy. As she headed for the door, she could see them both rubbing their cocks, seemingly not in any hurry to get dressed. She might've been seeing things, probably. But she definitely did hear, "See, I told you she was a good fuck." She thought for a bit about going back in and giving them round two, maybe she'd get lucky another day.

Susan mentioned that she did end up hooking up with Chris at some point, it wasn't as colorful of a hookup as the first time though. She said that she loved his fat cock from every direction she could get it. But it just didn't go any further than just being fuck buddies.

She's told me a few times that she loves masturbating and thinking of that night. Granted, she's told me she thinks of other things as well when she does as well, some of which she's shared with me, some she hasn't.

MrFiXXXit
MrFiXXXit
14 Followers