Dinner with Brian

Story Info
Fun behind closed doors.
2.3k words
4.14
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were looking forward to tonight's dinner with Brian and I. This would be a first for Brian and us and are hoping that he would be comfortable with the threesum encounter. You decided that if we had a casual dinner he might be more relaxed and less nervous. Us Guys can be somewhat intimidated about performing and possibly 'crossing swords'. Which is a definite possibility when doing a DP, which you wanted so badly tonight.

Personally, you always love to relax by taking a warm bubble bath. As you was doing such, you made sure to shave your pussy and legs smooth. As you were rubbing scented lotion over your body, you paid special attention to your tits, pussy, and ass. You were tempted to use your 'pocket rocket' to have an orgasm, but you knew that you needed to wait until tonight.

You had planned to wear your little black dress that i bought you; but you were feeling naughty, so you decided to start the evening with hose, heels, and your Christmas apron. Thereby giving your guys a nice view of your ass and side boobs.

While I was busy vacuuming, setting the table, and ordering the pizza. You went about making the appetizers and salad. When I came into the kitchen with two bottles of wine, I was pleasantly surprised and gave your ass a slap. I snuggled up to your backside and gave your neck a kiss and your ear a nibble. You're pussy tingled as you felt a wetness brewing in your pussy. You turned your head and gave me a kiss, more like a French kiss. Just as my hand found your tit's gumdrop nipple...the doorbell rang.

I went to the door and welcomed Brian in with a handshake. From the kitchen you had a direct line-of-sight to the front door. Brian looked especially handsome with an obvious new haircut. He was carrying a beautiful poinsettia plant. You told Brian to make himself comfortable in the living room near the fireplace and enjoy the music that was playing on our big screen TV.

As I found a place for the poinsettia, you put the Appetizers on a plate and walked into the living room. Brian was sitting in a recliner and you purposely positioned yourself so that as you placed the appetizers down he got a good view of your tits. He remarked about your apron, as you turned and walked up and bent down and kissed him. As you walked back to the kitchen, you knew he was eyeing you until you disappeared.

I made myself comfortable in the other recliner and your men...no your lovers...talked until you reappeared with a bottle of wine and an opener. You asked Brian to open it as you held two glasses. Of course, he smiled and then laughed after viewing the label. Menage a Trois....Midnight Bold. He filled both glasses and you handed them to your lovers. When Brian asked about a glass for you, you took the bottle and took a big swig. (I had later plans for the bottle when it was empty).

As you sat across from us on our leather sofa, you felt a nice coolness on your ass cheeks. You pulled the Pottery Barn ottoman closer and put your feet on it. You eventually put your heels on the edge of the ottoman and with your knees now raised, you slowly spread your legs to give us a clear view of your freshly shaved pussy. At about the same time, Brian adjusted the crotch of his jeans and I smile as he winked at you.

Five minutes later I announced I was going to get the pizza leaving you two alone. You walked over to Brian and as you sat on his lap, you felt a familiar bulge on your ass.

You kissed and his hands massaged your tits and pinched your nipples. You were getting so wet, you were afraid you would wet his jeans. You got off of him and made a beeline to the kitchen to get the salad ready. You invited Brian to help you.

As you assembled the salad, he asked about the gingerbread men. You told him they reminded you of him...cute and lovable. He smiled and spanked your ass.

I came in from the garage with the pizza and gave it to you as you prefer to cut the pizza yourself. You had Brian open another bottle of wine as you excused yourself. You went into the bedroom and removed your apron, replacing it with a Santa hat, a red sheer teddy, and thong when you noticed we were looking at you, you touched up your make-up and reappeared to us guys with a 'ho...ho...ho...'

Brian whistled and I clapped. It made you feel great. After placing the meal on the table, you lifted your wine glass and gave a toast to Brian and the wild night that hopefully would leave us all in a jolly mood. During the meal we shared some deep secrets and sexual fantasies. Brian's were actually fairly mild, but I did find out that you are the only person that he has sex with.

You took dessert pie orders. Apple with vanilla ice cream for me. Brian and you shared the rhubarb pie, like you he doesn't care for strawberry/rhubarb. Earlier Brian had seen your coffee bar with a latte machine and grinder. He asked if you could make him a cup of Americana? No problem...black no cream. You whispered in his ear, "I want some of your cream later...in all three holes."

You told us guys to go into the living room and remove our clothes. You went around and turned all the lights off and turned on several LED candles. There were a lovely glow due to the Christmas tree and fireplace. You walked into the living room, and discovered your lovers bottomless with nice erections playing with one another! You asked Brian if he was ready for the night's special dessert? As he spoke absolutely, you removed your thong and slipped your teddy off watching us. You got between your men and went to your knees. You stroked each cock and alternated sucking them. Soft moans escaped from our lips.

Our hands were playing with your tits and erect nipples. We both had precum and you used your tongue to spread it over our mushrooms. I took my hand and helped you onto the ottoman. You sensed 1 wanted to eat you and you laid on the leather surface. As I spread your legs and started to kiss my way down your thighs heading toward your honey pot, Brian moved over your head and lowered his cock into your mouth. With a mouthful of cock, My tongue massaged your hard clit. I then spread your pussy and inserted my tongue into your pussy. While Brian was fucking your mouth, you felt a old familiar feeling on your clit...I was using your vibrator. Oh you were so close to cumming. When Bri shot his juice into my mouth, you went over the edge. You're toes curled and your nipples got even harder.

Recovering, you realized that Brian's cock was still buried in your mouth. You grabbed it and vacuumed him clean. He leaned down and the two of you kissed, exchanging his cum from your mouth to his. You wondered if this was his first 'snowball'? You whispered to Brian, "Two more holes to fill." He nodded.

As I handed you a bottle of water, you sat up and thanked him for a great orgasm. As he motioned for you to suck his erection, you got in the doggy position to give Brian a hint on what hole was next. Since with your butt plug clearly visible, the choice of your married pussy was clear! Later, you wanted him in your ass for the trifecta.

While sucking me, Brian's head moved under you and started feasting on your pussy. OMG...it felt so good as he sucked and licked your slit and clit. Your love button was hard and super sensitive. You broke away from sucking my cock to check behind at Brian, he was on his back and had a strong erection. You told him to fuck you hard.

Returning to me, Brian started to slide his cock up and down your slit in a teasing manner. Slowly he inserted his head and with your wetness he gained entry fairly easily instead of his thickness. He grabbed your hips and rammed his cock deeper. As he continued his ramming, I was mouth fucking you. You looked up and I was watching Brian defile you. Eventually our eyes met and you told me 'I love you'...as best that you could with a mouthful of cock and being rocked by Brian.

Brian surprised you by spanking your ass which I love so much. Damn you needed to cum, but you couldn't get over the edge. Unexpectedly, I came in your mouth and you were unable to fully contain my load...some escaped from your lips...ending on the ottoman. I went to my knees and we kissed, too. Funny, you sensed a desire on my part to compete with Brian. You knew I would fully reclaim you tomorrow night.

After our kissing session, you whispered a need for clitoral stimulation to cum. Brian was still ramming you as I got on my back and slid under you. I scooted further and ended in a position to eat you. You hoped there was enough light for me to see Brian's cock deflowering you.

Me eating you did the trick. You had an orgasm almost simultaneously with Brian Collapsing forward, your face headed on my crotch and wet cock. You could hear Brian say, OMG that was wonderful as he withdrew sliding my tongue across his cock tasting your pussy on it. You lowered your crotch to me and I used my tongue to clean your love tunnel. I'm a creampie lover.

Brian went to the bathroom while you and I cuddled. You asked if I had enough energy for another round? I was definitely onboard, with or without Brian. You went to the bathroom to freshen up as Brian was still in there as i moved the ottoman to the side has i hear a noise coming from the bathroom as i peek around the corner i wanted you slide Brian's cock into your pussy has he sat on the toilet.

You began bouncing up and down up and down your face turning red i can see you starting to squirt when you heard a noise and looked out and seen me. As you sat on his cock you began to say sorry has i told you to continue fucking him I grabbed you by your throat and began licking your pussy has Brian grabbed your nipples. Added a touch of perfume and removed your butt plug for hopefully another round.

One last check in our full-length mirror. You adjusted your thigh highs and admired the GILF that reflected back at you. Brian was 'all in' for another session, but had a special request for you. Also, Brian confided that since he met you, he has gotten a RX for Viagra.

Brian was standing in front of the fireplace with his front toward it. Funny, for the first time, you noticed he had a cute ass. You snuck around him and hugged him from behind while firmly holding his cock. You whispered, "You have a great ass...almost as good as your cock." You continued, "Brian I am going to say something that I have said to only one other guy...'I Love You'. I will never leave my hubby, but I know there is enough room in my heart to love two men and Jason would love it."

Brian turned and he embraced and passionately kissed. His hands were on your ass cheeks and you could feel him getting an erection. You joked, "So I guess your hardon gives me the answer to another round?"

You decided that you would take control and request what you wanted...no needed! You had me lay on the floor with my erection already pointing toward the skylight. You straddled I and roughly jammed your pussy onto my pole. You told Brian to get behind us and be ready when you say okay now. You bent down and kissed me and rode me as a cowgirl while I fondled your tits. Rocking back and forth, you stimulated your clit. When you felt just the right moment, you told Brian to use the lube and get super slick. As he placed his mushroom head at your anus, you quit fucking me and told Brian to take you. He did with a slow push to stretch your anus. As he pushed deeper, you could feel your sphincters widen to accept his girth. You told him to go deeper and finally he was fully embedded in your rectum. You felt no pain, but just a nice fullness.

You was ready for your first DP in over a year...

You told your lovers to get a rhythm going to pleasure you. It took us a minute, but eventually we got it together. I would push up while Brian pulled down. Your clit needed attention and you fingered myself. You exploded in a mind blowing orgasm as your lovers kept going. First I filled you and shortly after Brian shot his load. We all collapsed into a huge heap.

You awoke the next morning and stayed naked. You did remove your heels and hose.

you apologized to Brian for not modeling your Mrs. outfit, but it seems he had forgotten about it with the sheerness of my teddy. Another apology for forgetting to ask about his condition for another fuck session. He blushed and told me to forget about it. Hubby interjected, "Brian she will save that for our next get together." Brian was so happy to hear that this was not a one-time threesome encounter.

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT TIME