Dinner with Friends

Story Info
A double date with the neighbors turns to lust.
2.3k words
4.3
24.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark didn't come back the next night. Disappointment, confusion, but mostly sexual frustration. I needed a release and now I would have to settle for jerking off to porn.

I left the blinds open and settled in nude on the couch. Found a nice video, home made, a straight guy laying on his back taking a long cock in his tight asshole. Good action, nice cocks on display. The action increased and I was building toward my climax when a woman's voice came up in the video.

"You like your first real cock, baby?" The voice said. "Does my husband's asshole feel good wrapped around you?" It was the wife, filming everything, she focused on her husband's face and he looked directly into the camera, a look of excruciating pleasure. I came hard!

I cleaned up and climbed into bed, leaving my apartment door unlocked and my blinds up in case he wanted to pop in. He didn't.

My wife, Emily, returned from her business trip and things settled back to normal. To be clear I never felt like I was fiending, the thought of Clark's throbbing member lived rent free at the back of my head. But I didn't allow it to distract me. Between business trips I was the same man I had always been.

About a week after she got home from her trip Emily told me that she had made friends with a neighbor, Vanessa, and she had invited us over for dinner with her and her husband that weekend. I rolled my eyes and let out a comical sigh. I wasn't into meeting new people, especially some chick's husband who I likely had nothing in common with. But Emily was a social animal and I did my part to get her out in the world.

Saturday came and we dressed and headed up to Vanessa's apartment. She opened the door wearing a tasteful but form fitting green dress. She was short, no more than five feet, and chubby, with giant tits, a big round ass, and a beautiful face. We entered the apartment and made our introductions.

"Jason, this is Vanessa." Emily said, and I reached to shake hands with her, she looked me in the eyes with a sweet smile, her eyes were striking, emerald green.

"Lovely to finally meet you. My husband is around here somewhere." She looked around the apartment. "Clark, are you coming out at some point?"

My heart pounded, Clark. It's not like it's a terribly common name in our age group, but I couldn't assume that this coincidence would happen. And then he stepped out of the bathroom, drying his hands on his shirt.

"Clark, this is Jason and Emily." She said motioning to my wife and I.

He walked over, shook my wife's hand and then mine. He made no play of recognition, it was as if he had never seen me before, but he squeezed my hand just a little harder than normal when he shook it, my cock tingled in my khakis. I glanced to Vanessa who was now chatting with Emily, wondering if she knew anything, the smile when we were introduced didn't feel coy or suggestive, but what do I know?

We sat down to dinner. A pork roast with stewed vegetables. Plenty of red wine and beer flowing as we all talked and got to know each other. Clark was in security, he couldn't really elaborate much, but he assured us that he was not a security guard at the mall. Vanessa was the curator of a small local museum, very interesting folks, very attractive people. As it turned out Clark and I had a few things in common, we had both had a love affair with independent film in high school, we had both created our own shitty no budget teenage short films. We both enjoyed the feeling of Clark's massive tool in my asshole.

What struck me is that it was at no point awkward, it didn't feel like we were hiding a secret. Those guys fucking in front of the picture window weren't here, this was just Clark and Jason, new friends meeting for the first time. He was open and friendly and expressive. Not at all like the dominant bull that had his way with me.

The hours rolled by, dinner and dessert were delicious and the alcohol was plentiful, until it wasn't.

"Shit, we're out of wine." Vanessa said.

Emily looked down at her watch. "It's not too late, we could run to the store, I'll grab a couple more bottles, on me." She said with a smile.

"I'm definitely in no condition to drive." Vanessa held up the empty wine bottle from the table in front of her.

"It's like a twenty minute walk. Let's get some fresh air, I could use a cigarette." Emily grabbed her purse from the back of her chair and stood.

The women left, just the men now. I look across the table at Clark.

"You like bourbon?" He asked, standing

My eyes settled on his crotch, the vague shape of his flaccid penis visible through his dress pants. "Yeah." I finally answered "Neat, please."

He left to the kitchen, I heard glasses clink and bourbon pour. My brain raced, we were alone together, but it felt like a different, alternate reality, until he returned. He was still fully dressed, but his cock hung from his open fly. I tried to contain myself but I smiled. He placed the glass of bourbon beside me on the table, standing close, he didn't sit down, his cock dangling in front of my face.

I took a sip of my bourbon and a deep breath, then held his fat cock in my hand, wrapping my fingers around it and stroking. The idea that our wives could return unannounced sat in the back of my head, but then I remembered the video that had gotten me off so hard. I lunged forward, mouth open and sunk his monster into my throat in one gulp. He groaned hard and pushed forward to ram the back of my throat. I was out of control now with lust and I grabbed his hips to drive his cock harder and harder into my mouth.

Eventually he pulled his cock from my eager lips and stood me up. Reaching around he wrapped his strong fingers around one of my ass cheeks. Then spun me around and bent me over with my hands planted firmly on the table in front of me. He reached around to undo my belt and fly and yanked down my pants and briefs. My erection jumped out and made a soft thump against the underside of the table.

He returned his hand to my ass, probing and exploring, and wrapped the other around my cock, not stroking, just firmly gripping my shaft. I heard him spit and felt it cover my ass crack, it felt filthy, just the way I like it. Then I felt the length of his rigid monster stroke itself slowly between my cheeks, running up and down, slick with his spit.

I lowered myself to my elbows and put my head down, just enjoying the moment. As his cock grew harder he became more deliberate, instead of gently rubbing it between my cheeks he would let it slide down, his head teasing my anus. I felt his hands move from my cock and asscheek, then he stood me up, turned me around. He tore my shirt off over head, as he hastily undressed himself I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. Then he pushed me down, my back on the table, ass hanging over the edge. He spit in one hand and rubbed it on his cock, then spit again and rubbed it into my asshole. Then he lined himself up and applied pressure. It was more difficult than it had been with generous lube, but we had both now been gripped by lust and it just had to happen.

He slowly worked his way into me, his head popped past my sphincter, more spit was applied, his shaft began to inch its way in, a little bit and then he would withdraw, and a little more, and then he would withdraw, after playing like this for a few moments he gripped my hips and slammed his pelvis into my ass. I let out an uncontrolled sigh from deep in my lungs.

He took long deliberate strokes, his entire length running in and out with every thrust. I groaned and my cock bounced in return. The pleasure was indescribable, we lost track of time.

And with the sound of his hips hitting my ass and my moaning approval, and the table squeaking against the floor, we didn't hear the door open.

"What the fuck is this?!" I heard Emily's voice

My body immediately responded and I tried to jump up, but Clark held my hips in place and wouldn't let up. I looked at her from my position, strong hands wrapped around my hips, massive cock buried in my asshole, my own erection bouncing. She simply stood in the doorway, mouth open. I couldn't tell at all what was going through her head, and Clark wouldn't stop fucking me.

Vanessa stood just over her shoulder, a sly smile on her face as she bit her lip. She laid a hand on Emily's shoulder.

"What the fuck is going on, Jason?!" Her voice trembled the anger trying to escape from behind a wall of absolute surprise.

Vanessa wrapped her arms around Emily's round hips. "Don't jump to conclusions." She purred "Clark can be very persuasive."

Emily pulled herself from Vanessa's arms and made her way over to the table, I watched her walk around me as I bounced with each thrust, quivering moans filling the room. She stopped and just watched Clark's cock plunged in and out of me.

"Jason, this is..." I couldn't read her tone as she trailed off. "This is so fucking hot!"

Vanessa laughed and walked up to wrap her arms once again around Emily's waist. They both watched intently and my moaning returned to the uncontrollable wail of a little slut.

"Jesus Christ, that cock is massive." Her breath was growing heavy as Vanessa's hands began to explore her body. "How does it feel?"

I gasped for air between thrusts. "It feels so fucking good, baby." I finally moaned.

"Why don't we move to the bedroom." Vanessa said as Clark removed his cock from my asshole.

He stood me up and led me into the bedroom, positioning me on my hands and knees on the bed facing a small loveseat that sat under the window. Vanessa brought Emily in and they both stood in front of me. Vanessa undid her dress and let it fall to the floor at her feet.

She wore a barely-there skimpy little bra that barely contained her ample breasts. A garter belt holding up lace stockings, no panties so I had a clear view of her tight shaved pussy. Her soft round body was breathtaking.

As I heard Clark rummage through a bedside table I watched Vanessa unzip Emily's dress and drop that to the floor as well, she wore a lacy pink bra and matching thong, my favorite set. I could tell Emily's eyes were fixed on Clark's monster and I couldn't blame her, it was captivating.

Vanessa undid her bra and her heavy tits flopped down exposing large dark nipples. Then she undid Emily's bra, her erect nipples causing my already hard cock to quiver. She finally pulled Emily's panties to the ground, she had a well trimmed bush, shaped like an arrow directing one's attention to her glistening vagina.

I felt the bed shift as Clark climbed up behind me, the women settled down onto the loveseat, Vanessa gently teasing Emily's nipples. I took a deep breath as I felt lube running into my crack, followed by Clark's massaging hands.

Vanessa's hand migrated from my wife's breast, running over her soft belly and slowly burrowing into her crotch with her fingers. Emily breathed heavier as Vanessa played with her clit. As my wife's lust arose I felt Clark line his cock head up with my anus and begin to apply pressure. I made eye contact with my wife while his cock entered me and I let out a moan.

"Oh fuck." Emily panted softly.

My body quaked as Clark began thrusting back into me, without breaking eye contact with Emily I rocked my hips back hard against his pelvis, she spread her legs wide to give me a good view of her wet pussy, one leg slung up over Vanessa's knee. Her new friend's fingers now buried in her pussy, Emily ran her own hand over Vanessa's voluptuous body and found her clit to start returning the favor.

All three of us moaned uncontrollably, lust filling the room as Clark plowed into me harder and faster, I could feel him building up as my own cock and balls began to twitch and tense.

Vanessa and Emily both screamed in orgasm, Emily never breaking eye contact, this was enough to drive us both home. Clark unleashed his cum inside of me in powerful thrusts. I screamed out as my cock exploded a massive load soaking the bed below me.

"Holy shit!" Emily said panting. "Baby, you're such a little slut! You really know how to take a cock, I've never cum so hard."

Clark's cock exited my anus and I rolled over on my back, spent, cum still oozing from my penis as it grew softer. Emily surveyed the mess on the bed with a smile, then walked around to get a look at my freshly fucked ass. Finally she climbed up beside me and gave me a long passionate kiss. We held each other, breathing heavily, Clark and Vanessa standing over us making out.

Now that they knew what we were up for they were far from finished with us, the evening was only just beginning.