All Comments on 'Dinner with the Boss'

by vedagyrl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The boss is presented as a pathetic, psychologically damaged individual. Nothing sexual or erotic about a hateful bitch taking advantage of his mental handicap. It's like the caretakers at an extended care facility for lobotimized patients fucking them. I do believe that's illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't get past the first sentence. I read it and thought 'No, I didn't!'

Stories addressed to 'you' never work. You immediately alienate most potential readers.

CornixCornixalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for you story.

I hope you continue with it and take the story further.

Please don't take too much of the criticism to heart.

Yes, different perspectives in stories will be enjoyed by different persons. The perspective you choose is not my favourite, but it did not effect my enjoyment of the scenario too much.

The person talking about mental handicaps has no idea what they are talking about. It's not as if you labelled this in "loving wives". It is clearly a bdsm story. That there is a Female Led Relationship is perfectly acceptable. They are rare but FLRs exist, I found her subtle control enticing. Only when challenged did her Dominance become overt.

The seduction was written nice and slow. I would have preferred the humiliation of the boss would have been a longer section perhaps even highlight the shock, surprise or potential discomfort of the employee. We read/write erotic stories, so never a bad thing to have more eroticism (as opposed to just sex)

It takes courage to post a story, I doubt either of your detractors have it in them. So well done on doing so. For a first submission it was enjoyable and has potential to go further.

Thank you again.

oliver57oliver57almost 2 years ago

I loved this! A wonderful start! I hope you continue the story—ignore the critics. I can’t wait till she takes him behind that heavy door…

CornixCornixover 1 year ago

I truly hope the criticism you received has not put you off.

I keep checking to see if there is a sequel.

I think you did a great job.

No story will please everyone - but let haters hate and let the lovers love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous