Dinner with the boss

Story Info
Maria becomes her boss's pet. (Chap. 1).
2.2k words
4.08
13.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into my bosses office, sweating profusely. Whenever Mrs. Cadell requested a private meeting with you, it was never about anything good. I knocked on her door, gathering my courage.

"Enter," came a calm, monotone voice from within. I pushed open the door, slowly stepping over the threshold and into the dungeon. The room was startlingly cold, causing goosebumps to spring up over my arms. It was also brightly lit from LEDs in the ceiling, casting the room with a blue glow. There were filing cabinets against one wall and a bookshelf against the other, each carefully organized. In the center stood a singular wooden chair, old and cracking, facing a large wooden desk. At this desk sat Mrs. Cadell, perfectly polished as always.

"Ah, Maria. Come in. No need to linger around the door. Sit, sit." She gestured to the chair and I sat myself down, my back stiff against the rigid wood. I folded my hands in my lap as some semblance of calm, but I could not keep my leg from bouncing. I looked up into her piercing eyes as she looked me up and down, seemingly amused.

I sat there in uncomfortable silence while she surveyed me, scanning me and pulling out every flaw and insecurity I had. She rested her chin on the back of her hand; her elbow propped up on the desk. One eyebrow was raised and she smirked slightly, as if amused. I shifted, trying not to show my discomfort. To distract myself, I decided to study her back.

Her skin was very pale but she hid it well with her makeup. I would estimate she was mid 50s, but her skin was still very taught and fresh looking, as though well maintained. Bright purple eyes held your attention, accentuated by black eyeliner and accented by purple lipstick. Her long black hair was pulled up into a perfect bun without a stray hair in sight. Around her neck she wore a tight collar: leather with an imbedded emerald in the front. It shimmered as she moved, polished to a shine rarely seen. A black dress formed to her curves, its long sleeves coming down to reveal her soft delicate hands, pale as the moon. A dark brown fur shawl was draped around her shoulders, pinned in the front by a shiny silver brooch.

After a painfully long pause, Mrs. Cadell finally spoke again. "You look worried dear. Relax. I'm not here to talk about your work, though it could use some improvement. I'm simply inviting you to a little cocktail party my husband and I are having at our home. We would just love it if you could join us for dinner." Her eyes flashed as she finished, freezing me to the spot. It took several seconds before I realized what she had said.

"You're inviting me... to dinner?" I asked slowly, feeling as though I was missing something.

"Yes. No need to sound so surprised. It's just a simple get together and your presence is requested. In fact I'd go so far as to say it was required." She sat back in her chair, folding her hands together on her desk. It would be foolish to decline such an offer, so I nodded mutely.

"Good. Here is the address. I expect to see you tomorrow, 7 pm sharp. You are dismissed." I took the little card she had handed me and walked back to my cubicle without another word, to dumbfounded to speak.

The rest of the night and the next day passed in increasing waves of confusion and anxiety. I spent hours deciding what to wear. Everything I owned paled in comparison to Mrs. Cadell's expensive and tailored wardrobe. I settled on pair of pants with a button down, complete with a simple blazer and flats. It felt like not enough but it was the best I had from my limited closet.

Eventually the time came and I pulled up at a large Victorian house, well kept but impossibly old. I parked in the driveway and climbed the few front steps before knocking at the door at exactly 7 pm.

I glanced down at myself, brushing off my top, just as the door opened. There was Mrs. Cadell, as perfect as always. She was wearing the same outfit she had been when we last spoke, but she had ditched the shawl this time. I could see her delicate shoulders and collarbone outlined through the tight cloth.

"Good. I appreciate someone who is on time. Come in." She waved me in and I stepped inside, briefly appreciating the design before being approached by a large man in a sharp suit. His salt and pepper hair was slicked back and he had a well maintained beard, perfectly wrapped around his square face.

He took my hand lightly and kissed in gently, maintaining eye contact with me the whole time. "And you must be Maria. I have heard much about you. I am Lucas, husband of Reine. Welcome to our home." He talking with a deep booming voice with a hint of a French accent in it. I blushed slightly, staring into his emerald green eyes.

Reine placed her hand gently on my shoulder, startling me out of my trance. "Come, let us eat." She gestured toward the kitchen, casting a sideways warning glance at her husband. He smirked and followed us into the large polished kitchen. It glimmered with white marble countertops, white cupboards, and white stools around a white island. The dark wood floor contrasted the brightness, making the room stunning.

"Isn't it just gorgeous?" Reine purred, gesturing with her arms around the room. "Lucas did it himself, such a craftsman he is." She made her way to the other side of the island, motioning for me to sit at one of the stools. I gingerly sat down while she poured 3 glasses of white wine. Lucas sat beside me as she handed us both a glass.

"Um, no thank you," I awkwardly declined. "I don't usually drink."

"Try it honey. You'll like it." She smiled and her emerald pendant seemed to flash briefly. I nodded and decided to at least try a sip, just to make her happy. She was my boss after all.

The taste was unexpected. I had tried wine before but this was unlike anything I had ever had. It was sweet and light, with a slight aroma of spring flowers. It was like drinking a warm summer day. It warmed my insides and filled my brain with pleasant thoughts. I smiled, taking another sip.

"See? I knew you would like it." Reine came over and sat beside me. I turned to look her at her and found her emerald shimmering hypnotically. I stared into it, drinking more from my glass. Waves of yellow and blue rippled around the surface, seeming to ebb and flow deep within the gem. Light shimmered across with every small movement. It was so shiny I could see myself in the reflection. I watched my own face become more relaxed and happy, before I began to blur out of focus. Still I stared into the gem as the shape of the emerald began to morph. The edges became blurry and it seemed to grow and expand, flowing like water across my vision. It surrounded me and I felt as though I was falling into this green sea, floating among the soothing waves. My body rose and fell with the water, taking me in and making me a part of the ocean.

I awoke to a hand on my shoulder.

"You alright baby? You look unwell." I shook my head to clear the green haze and looked back into Reine's eyes. She looked worried, and had her hand on my shoulder to steady me.

"I... I don't know what came over me. Sorry." I stammered, putting my hand against my forehead. I was burning hot and my head swam. My gaze kept wandering back to the emerald. I wanted to sink back into it badly.

"Perhaps you should lay down. You're looking flushed." Reine took my hand and guided me into the living room. I followed her complacently, staggering slightly.

She led me over to the couch where I sat down, feeling woozy. Perhaps it was the alcohol, though I had barely one glass.

Reine stood in front of me, talking to her husband. I couldn't hear anything they were saying. It all sounded garbled and morphed, as if hearing through water. I stared up at them, feeling very much like a child in front of their parents.

Lucas glanced over at me and for a brief moment we made eye contact. His green eyes flashed like a camera and my brain emptied. My head fell onto my shoulder, followed by my body tipping over and falling sideways onto the couch. I laid there, unable to think or will my body to move. I stared straight ahead, my vision swirling with greens and yellows and purples.

"There we go. Good girl," Reine purred, stepping closer to me. She lifted my legs and put them on the sofa, removing my shoes as she did so. She then went through my pockets, removing everything I had and handing it to Lucas, who then disappeared into another room.

I still didn't move as she sat down beside me and began to caress my face. "You're so cute when you're head is empty. I bet you're feeling pretty hot right now. Do you want to take your coat off?" I mindlessly mumbled an affirmation and she sat me up, removing my jacket.

"Still warm? Do you want more off?" She tilted her head and looked at me. I looked back, eyes crossed. She laughed.

"I guess that's a no for now. Don't worry. We will get you comfortable soon enough." Reine gently laid me back down and went back to caressing my cheek. Her touch sent tingles all over my body, and I began to pant slightly. Reine smirked, moving her hand down to my collar bone, and then onto my chest. I shook slightly as she grazed my breast, having a brief moment of clarity.

I lifted my head slightly, feeling drunk and confused. "Wha are you..." I began, my head trying to piece together the last twenty minutes.

"Hush baby." Gently Reine covered my mouth with her hand, interrupting my question and forcing my head back down. She stood back up and bent over me, her face right over mine. The emerald sparkled even in shadow. I stared at it again, forgetting my question.

"That's it baby. Stare into the stone. Let it take a hold of you. It's almost over." Reine continued to stand over me and coo while I stared into the emerald. Again it filled my vison and again my brain emptied. My eyes rolled back and every muscle relaxed. I felt like I was sinking into the couch as if it were putty. I saw Reine stand up, smiling.

"Mmm good girl. I knew you would be easy to brainwash. Nervous little things like you always are." Reine began to run her hand over my chest again. This time I moaned slightly as she brushed over my nipples. She laughed and continued down my stomach, a single finger gently working it's way towards my crotch. I began to pant harder, my legs parting slightly without my command.

"Awwe, is someone getting worked up?" Reine teased, finally sliding her hand between my legs. I moaned, involuntarily arching into her hand as she slid her fingers over my crotch. I could feel her touch through the fabric, and I twitched every time she slid over my clit.

"God you are such a cute thing." She bent down and kissed me, her lips pressed against mine. She was soft and tasted like the wine from earlier. I did what I could to kiss back, though my body was still ignoring my wishes. It only responded to her touch, as if she were controlling me.

As she intertwined her lips with mine, Reine also slid onto the couch on top of me, placing one of her legs between mine so her thigh was resting against my crotch. At the same time, she positioned herself so her own crotch was over my thigh. I began to grind into her, my arms wrapping themselves around her shoulders. I moaned loudly into her mouth, my whole body aflame with desire. She moaned lightly back into me, pressing her thigh harder into my crotch.

I began to grind harder and faster, reaching my high. Reine continued to kiss me as I edged closer, panting heavily. My arms were tightly wrapped around her, pulling her close as I finally came, my whole body flooding with warmth and pleasure. My eyes rolled back and I twitched as the orgasm washed over me.

When it had passed my muscles once again became limp. My arms flopped back onto the couch and my head rolled to the side. My eyes were half closed and I wavered on the brink of unconsciousness as Reine climbed off me. She stood up, and then slid her hand down my pants, dipping her finger into my cum. She pulled out and licked her fingers clean, smiling.

The last thing I heard was her saying "You'll make a good pet," before she waved her hand over my face and I passed out.